Couldn't be me (Sasuke Love S...

dripdrop11203 által

"Sorry Aiya, but, they're all dead" "Wh-what" "An S-ranked criminal named Senso Kenka killed them all, I'm so... Több

Introduction
New Start
Team 7
Bell Test
Missions and favors all in one
The Familiar Rogue (Part two)
Training
Remembering
Aiya vs Haku
What happened?
Chunin Exam Application

The Familiar Rogue

93 2 2
dripdrop11203 által

Aiya's POV

"What kind of idiots hide in a puddle on a sunny day, it hasn't rained for days"

I looked at Kakashi knowingly and he nodded his head.

"What's more confusing is how no one else noticed expect your sensei"

"No, that parts not surprising, they're all stupid after all"

"Well I thought the raven boy would notice at least"

"Doesn't matter now, they're starting their attack"

As I turn around, the ninja jumps out of the puddle and starts to attack Kakashi first. They wrap a sharp chain around him and pull hard. I was surprised for a sec but then I sensed his chakra behind that tree.

"Substitution huh, looks like the others didn't catch on"

When they came charging towards us, I realized they were heading towards Tazuna. I got suspicious but I attacked them no less. Jumping up in the air, I threw my shuriken towards the center of the chain to hook it back on the tree. Then I threw my kunai to secure it.

"It won't come off," one of the brothers said.

I smirked as I prepared a jutsu still in midair.

"Fire Style: Fire Dragon Jutsu"

Their eyes widened as I blew fire out of my mouth. They undid the chains and one ran for Tazuna while the other went for Naruto. Instinctively, I ran to help Naruto while Sakura and Sasuke stood in front of Tazuna. Before I could do anything, Kakashi sensei comes out of nowhere and puts the brothers in a headlock.

"Yo"

"Oh please, what a show-off"

"That was still cool though"

"What about me?"

"Oh yeah you were good too I guess"

I mentally roll my eyes and turn to see Sakura with a joyish look on her face, Sasuke deadpanning, and Naruto stunned.

"Huh, then what was that-" Naruto turned around to see cut-up pieces of wood on the floor where Kakashi was supposedly chopped in half.

"He used the substitution jutsu and hid behind the tree while waiting to attack," I told him.

"Sorry I didn't help you out right away Naruto," Kakashi said as he turned to him. "You got hurt because of it. I just didn't think you were incapable of moving." He then turned to me and the rest of my team said, "Anyways, good job Aiya, and great work paying attention to your surroundings by noticing the puddle. And you guys too, Sasuke and Sakura."

I looked at Naruto to see the devastation on his face. Honestly, I didn't think he would freeze up like that either. Then I look to see blood dripping on his hand.

"Those claws were poisoned, I need to heal him before it spreads"

"Hey," Sasuke said towards Naruto.

"Huh- what?!"

"Your not hurt are you... scaredy-cat"

I rolled my eyes and sighed while Naruto just got super angry at him. Kakashi warned him about the poison in his system and he starts to shake with anger. After that Kakashi sensei starts to confront Tazuna and he shares a guilty look on his face when Kakashi spoke.

"We are only genin this mission is to advanced for us, we need to go and also treat Naruto's wounds before it's too late," Sakura exclaimed.

"Hmm," Kakashi mumbles while looking at Naruto. "His hand sure is a burden, I guess we should go back to the village."

Naruto was furious. Out of nowhere, he pulled out a kunai. Before I could do anything to stop him, he shoved the kunai in his hand. Everyone gasped and my jaw dropped. I listened when he started talking about all the training he did to get here and I started to sigh with a small smile on my face.

"He never changes does he"

"Never has and never will"

"Naruto, that was cool and all on how you got the poisoned blood out, but if you don't stop the bleeding, you'll die"

*Cue awkward silence*

Naruto starts to shake while Kakashi taunts him even more. I shook my head and took out bandages from my bag

"No no no no, I'm to young to die!"

"Naruto, you idiot, just shut up and give me your hand," I said while holding out the bandages.

He gave me hand and I start to examine it. My eyes widened at the rate his hand was starting to heal.

"Is the power from the nine-tailed fox?"

"It sure is, you should have a similar healing ability but it's not as fast as his"

"Good to know"

"Uh- um"

"Yes," I say looking at a blue-faced Naruto.

"Am I going to be ok, you have a really serious look on your face," Naruto shakes.

"Yeah you should be ok," I say as I thoroughly wrap the bandage around his hand. After I'm done, I give him a nice smile and his eyes widen.

"Thanks Aiya," he smiled back.

"Yeah," I say as my smile turns into a menacing one. He seems to notice because his smile quickly disappears and is replaced with a cold sweat. I squeeze the injured hand and he lets out a scream in pain. Everyone turns their head to look at the situation and backs away slowly.

"Don't pull a stunt like that again Naruto" I say as I force him on his knees with my same hand while still holding that eye-closed smile.

"OK OK LET GO ALREADY," he cried out.

I dramatically let go of his hand and he clutches it while squirming on the ground. I look down at him and sigh.

"Get up already, we have a mission to complete thanks to you," I say while holding out my hand to help him up.

He hesitatingly took my hand and I pulled him while staring at him dead in the face. He started to get scared when he realized I had something to say.

"Wh-what is it"

"You have a second chance at this, just don't freeze up again," I say as I turn around to walk away.

His mind took some time to register what I had to say but when it did, his face broke into a grin.

"Of course I won't! I'm going to be Hokage after all!"

I inwardly smiled and we continued our mission.

😉😉😉

After the boat ride, I saw the determination in Naruto's face to be useful. I can't ignore the feeling of bloodlust around us so he might just get his chance soon.

"How can Kakashi walk so casually, surely he feels the bloodlust lingering in the air, it's almost suffocating"

"Ninja's have to see through deception but they also have to deceive, you need to act normally to"

"It's not that simple when they could attack us all at any second, but never mind that already. This person has any incrediblely strong water nature"

"I know, they must be a skilled ninja so stay on your toes"

Suddenly, I felt a spike of chakra towards a bush in the forest. I narrowed my eyes but before I could do anything, Naruto through a kunai towards that direction.

"No way, did he sense it too"

"Um I'm not sure about that"

"Oh so just a fluke then"

Soon after, a white bunny came out of the bushes and Naruto panicked.

"Naruto you idiot! You scared the poor bunny!" Sakura shouted at him.

"Im sorry!" he said as he comforted the bunny.

"That's a snow bunny, what is it doing out here in the summertime?"

"Someone must have used that bunny specifically for a replacement jutsu"

"DUCK!"

We all dropped to the ground on the sudden order. I look up to see a sword lodged in the tree and a man standing on top of it.

"Oh my, if it isn't rogue anbu ops member, Zabuza Momochi of the Hidden Mist," Kakashi said towards the man while standing up again.

"Anbu of the Hidden Mist? That explains the strong chakra nature"

"Hmm, no wonder the demon brothers failed, they had to go up against you, the Leaf's villages Kakashi Hatake of the Sharingan"

I stared at him in shock and I felt Sasuke tense up from next to me. Kakashi grabs his headband and starts to slide it up.

"Looks like I am gonna need this if I have to fight you," Kakashi said revealing his Sharingan eye.

"So that's what he has been hiding behind that headband. I can tell he isn't an Uchiha nor is he half Uchiha, so how did he even get that eye?"

"The next best solution is that someone gave it to him"

"I'll think about it later, we need to focus on this guy, he seems like no joke. Not mention he kind of looks familiar"

"Familiar? I never seen him before"

"Hmm then maybe I'm just thinking things"

The man on the sword turns to get a good look at the rest of the team. His eyes land on me and it widened at bit. I look at him in confusion and everyone turns their attention to me as well.

"Wait, aren't you Hiroko's and Suzuki's daughter"

I felt the air around me stiffen. I don't remember the last time I heard my parent's name out loud. I felt the stares from the people around me but I just ignored them.

"Yeah I am, what about it?" I questioned.

"It's been a while Aiya"

😎😎😎

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

1.8K 40 6
I don't own Naruto or it's characters. This fanfic will not follow the cannon. At the age 4 Naruto Uzumaki was brutally attacked by mob and left to d...
416K 14.5K 30
Forsake- to quit or leave entirely: Forsaken- abandoned or deserted. Naruto Namikaze, Sasuke Uchiha, and Sakura Haruno. Three members of team seven...
421K 12.2K 22
*WARNING THE BEGINNING OF THE STORY IS NOT THE BEST* Kira Uchiha. With only a few hours of being born her father made her older brother ,Itachi to...