Touch The Sky

Bởi OnlyOneHan

There it was again a white flash he thought he'd never see.. A confident smirk that made his heart drop as sh... Xem Thêm

Disclaimer
01 - Where Do We Start?
02 - Nameless
03 - Cheap Thrills
04 - Strength
05 - Besties?
06 - The Cult
07 - The Cult Pt. 2
08 - Azure
09 - Alpha
10 - M.I.A.
11 - Transfers
12 - Festival
13 - Festival Pt. 2
14 - Screw The Standards
15 - Retreat Camp
16 - They Don't Know You
17 - Home
18 - Luna
19 - It's Not Trivial
20 - How You Been?
21 - Bippity Boppity Boo A Time Skip For You
22 - First Impressions
23 - Not A Secret Mission
25 - Catch Up
26 - Our Lands I
27 - Our Lands II
28 - Our Lands III
29 - Scar
30 - Too Late?
31 - Instincts
32 - Too Soon?
33 - Miro
34 - Rest Day
35 - Not Again Jiho...

24 - Sports Day

95 3 0
Bởi OnlyOneHan

[Luke's POV]

It's our Sports Day!

The school grounds are filled with students and guests who cheer on for the athletes in their elements.

The space was booming with music by DJ Roofy who came to encourage his department Practical Music right before their upcoming soccer game against Fashion Dept. But sadly their referee couldn't block Zack's bullet speed goals.

"That brat is fast at every damn thing" Luna states sipping on a milk box brought to her by our lil macho man Vasco.

Yes we have invited Luna and the blue twins since we all basically besties now.

"Yeah but Daniel is faster than Zack, he even dodged Zack's punches" Jace states with his arms crossed, on the other side of Luna.

"Remind us who Daniel is again" Mike asks looking around the crowd with Matt.

"There he is about to kick" Jace points over to the field.

When we finally located Big Danny we noticed that he was frozen, the entire school cheered his name with all his fangirls squealing about him.

It took him a moment to steady his breath before he kicked the ball with one swift motion all the way to the goal, in the speed of light.

"GOAL!!"

"Goddess of the Moon- I didn't even see it!" Luna chokes on her drink sending most of us into a panic.

"A long distance shot!" Matt cheers enjoying the game after checking up on her.

Mike was just applauding with a calm expression as the rest of the school was erupting with cheers.

Yes welcome to Daniel's World Domination.

From the corner of my eye I say a single tear stroll down Vasco's cheek only to be wiped away by Luna as she placed a small peck on his forehead, "I'm sure you'd kill it if it was you on the field".

Just like a big sister...

Her sweet reassurance left Vasco a blushing mess and Jace with a soft grateful smile.

Next event was the tug of war and different departments went against each other till it was Fashion and Architecture's turn.

Why I gotta fight my besties- Nooo!

Wait wait wait- I for got to mention didn't I?? There is a costume theme for each department.

Practical Music as Line characters, Vocal & Dance in military uniform, Baking Dept. as Superman, Beauty Dept. as Idol Stars, Fashion Dept. as Honey Bees

But our department?

Well to make a sweet macho man happy, we went with a Dinosaur costume. Where our legs were the Dino legs and there were fake balloon legs on the Dino, to make it look like we were riding the Dinosaur.

Were we considered a laughing stock? Yes.

But did it make our lil macho man happy? Yes.

Do we regret doing this? Fuck no~

I can swear this to the Moon, these boys will go to Infinity and beyond to make that biy happy.

I returned my attention to the situation infront of me. Vasco was asking Daniel to do the tug-of-war one on one with him. Which in turn made Daniel go pale.

That boy is so cute! He'd be devoured if not for his matching strengths.

After solemnly agreeing and getting into place they have a short eye communication and grabbed on the rope. When the referee finally gave them the signal to start both of them weighed down on each end and gave it their all.

Vasco was pulling with all his might but Daniel seems to have it easy. And I guess by noticing Daniel's ease Vasco pulls even harder on the rope, forcing a trembling power out of him until..

THUD

"Fashion Dept. disqualified!"

Someone had tied Daniel's end of the rope to the basket ball pole! And our boy pulled the pole down!!

Who's the brat?-

I'm guessing with the smack on the head Luna gave to a wickedly smiling Zack, he was the culprit.

I turned to Daniel who was paralysed for the moment probably processing what just happened.

Then turned to Vasco who was on the floor slowly approaching him through the gathered crowd only to notice Mike and Matt were already towering over him.

"You pulled the pole down? That's so unreal!" Matt gapes at the fallen pole complimenting the laying kid.

"Mate, you're one strong kid," Mike states helping Vasco up, "and I don't say that to just anybody".

After patting Vasco's shoulder he left the scene along side Matt; the soft smile lingering on Vasco's face showing he was happy to hear his words.

And he says he ain't nice.

"Side Kick!" I heard Vin Jin's voice shout.

But when I turned around all I saw was Vin Jin walking away laughing among his friends as our Luna glared daggers at him while helping up a fallen Duke.

I wonder what happened?

Eh, Moving on! The next event we had was the gourd breaking event.

Basically you had to use the stones on the floor to break a gourd that was set up high.

We were against Practical Music Dept. but we remained calm without a care as in one strong pitch Vasco broke the gourd and grabbed us the win.

On another setup for the same event fashion was up against Vocal & Dance, but even that was short-lived as Daniel copied Vasco's moves and broke the gourd in one shot.

He grabbed the victory for Fashion which left Vocal & Dance's troublemaker Vin Jin pissed.

"Ah! I'm pissed!"

Suddenly he harshly smacked Duke on the back of his head making the boy fall onto the ground.

Hold up- what the actual flying fuck?

I was about to march over there and smack the shit out of that brat, but stopped when I noticed he was staring at Duke in shock with whatever he said.

You fighting back lil' pup?

But my composition shattered as I saw Vin Jin grab Duke by the hair and drag him away.

I bolt in their direction and only slowed down when Luna gestured at me, the twins following beside her furious form before we paced in the direction Vasco was already going to save the lil' Rap Star.

Those brats dragged Duke to an empty spot to beat the crap out of him without getting caught.

Honestly why would people dump their emotional shit onto others like this??

Lil Rap Star was taking none of it as well since we saw him fight back with all his might.

If only his physique matched his mentality..

"I did nothing wrong" Duke kept repeating in a tone that sounded like a declaration and motivation at the same time.

He threw another punch in determination, but it got mellowed out by a macho man who stood in between the two and spoke to him, "Hey kid.. you are cool".

Vasco looks back at Duke with a smile before taking his shirt off, "I like you".

A slightly glanced at Luna and the twins that were patiently watching this from their spots.

One principle we deeply follow in this pack is not to interfere in another's fight, unless it's gone too far and they need help. Hence our distant observation.

"Hm look who it is, the fool from construction Dept." Vin Jin smirks.

There was so many things wrong with that sentence-

"I'm not a fool, I will beat you. Take off your glasses"

That's right sweetie you tell him.

"Just because.. I walk away when you ask me to take off my glasses... you think that makes me a pushover??"

Vin Jin lunges forward and grads ahold of Vasco's arm strap. He tries to attempt what I'm guessing is a leg sweep on Vasco but it becomes a failure as his power could not overpower Vasco's strength.

Vasco in turn grabs him by the costume and tries to take off his glasses, but Vin Jin repeatedly slaps his hand away from them.

Guess they got their own principles to abide.

Realising that getting Vin Jin's glasses off was not gonna happen, Vasco calms down himself by exhaling slowly.

And in one swift motion, swings Vin Jin over his shoulder and slams him onto the concrete floor; his glasses flying away on impact.

A one handed flip... damn, you surprise everyday.

Vin Jin immediately covered his eyes and shouted out for his glasses admist throwing out pointless threats.

"Hey... thanks" Duke smiles at Vasco.

"No need for that, you are cool" Vasco replies smiling back softly at him.

"Hmm I guess we don't need to interfere" Luna hums out a small smile forming on her face, "It was their fight to win, and they did".

Sharing glances and knowing smiles with the twins we follow behind Luna, back to where everyone else was while praising g the lil Rap Star for his bravery...

The last event of the day was the relay race.

The girls went first and Lucy was the last runner in her team. Her last 4 weeks of practice are finally going to be tested and you can see the nervousness dripping down her face.

The relay was about to start and the first runners were in position. And with the single Bang of the gun they sprint forward with all their might.

Who said girls were bad at sports? Watch these queen dominate the tracks~

When it was finally her turn, Lucy bolted down the track, in a speed faster than the rest; raising her team from 5th place to 2nd. She ran dangerously close enough to reach 1st place, but soon she started losing her stamina and tried to pull through the race protecting the 2nd place she brought her team.

And our girl did it. She brought her team from 5th to 2nd and secured the place all the way till the finish.

Luna, the twins and I rushed towards Lucy, who laid flopped on the ground, exhausted.

"Damn you really used everything we taught you" Mike states patting her head with a soft smile.

"You're amazing lil' sis" Matt chirps beaming a smile at her.

"I'm proud of you lil' pup" Luna says placing her hand on Lucy's cheek making the breathless girl smile happily.

"You did your best Luce, and your best just happened to be incredible" I smiled at the girl who kept eye contact with me for a few seconds before breaking into a happy and grateful smile, still huffing out in exhaustion.

Guess most of our words don't need to be said either.

Proud of you Luce.

The boys' relay was starting and he runners were being called. I was the first runner in our team, so I hustled over to the start line, waving to the rest.

Calming down my beating heart and glancing at Luna who gave me an encouraging smile with a thumbs up, I get into my position.

At the sound of the gun I sprint forward, running as if I'm about to go into flight. I didn't care of how the other runner were doing with all the cheering around I focused on the track and running as fast as I could, when I reached the second runner I was the first there the other teams were far behind and our team was in the lead!

This feeling of accomplishment making my heart at ease as I fell onto the floor out of the track ring.

From the corner of my eyes I saw Luna and the rest rushing towards me.

"Luke you were amazing!"

"Damn kid I couldn't even see you!"

"You seem to surprise me each day lil' pup"

All of them complimented me making me feel quite proud. Proud that I could prove what I learned in the pack. And that pride flowing within my veins as well.

"You're really an amazing pup of the pack" Mike states smiling down on me holding out his hand. That smile, it comes out rare, but when it does it's genuine and comforting.

Letting out a small laugh I grab his hand and support myself to stand up. Mike kept his hand around my waist as a support regardless of how sweaty I was through the rest of the race.

Seriously? You say you're not nice and caring??

Sadly, in the relay, my lead was not enough as eventually our place dropped and Zack who was running for the Beauty Dept. for some reason and Daniel who was representing Fashion Dept. ran neck to neck in the lead.

The race ended with Daniel winning by a few milliseconds.

Both of them exhausted and out of breath. Zack more so than Daniel as he fell on to his knees looking glum...

And that was the end of our sports day.

After that we had another talent show with many performances including Duke and Daniel's collab song.

Guessing by the shocked expression on their faces, I could tell Luna and the blue twins absolutely loved the song, given this was their first time hearing it.

Afterwards Luna and the twins left for some work, giving me and Lucy money for the after party our kids had planned. Everyone was shouting and chattering reminiscing a few events and talking about other random topics. Chaotic, fun and amazing, the perfect end to such a memorable day.

Though Zack was catching everything that fell with such quick reflexes for some weird reason.

But then again... Zack being weird is nothing new, now is it?

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

87.9K 1.6K 7
"Do you know who I am?" He asked while giving her a death glare. The moment his eyes fell on her his heart skipped a beat, but he shrugged those thou...
2.7K 339 30
I take a step back and every step I take he matches it with one of his own. He reaches his hand out infront of me and grabs me by my throat. He pins...
8.2K 391 33
Maya knew she had to convince Lucas to make her one of them. But she didn't have to. Now, Maya's one of them, and she has to face more than she eve...
17.5K 306 48
❝She didn't know what an anchor was until she realized she was one for him. He didn't believe in love expecially when he knew love is weakness until...