Lawfully Wedded

Galing kay ju5ta9url

*COMPLETED* This is the story about Rohan and Sanjana Rohan Mehra is an established lawyer who always fights... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Epilogue

Chapter 43

7.3K 430 43
Galing kay ju5ta9url

Sanjana's P.O.V

I burrow myself further into the warm blanket as my teeth clatter. Rohan chuckles as he walks closer to the bed.

"It's not even cold baby,"

"It is," I murmur as I pull the covers until my chin.

He shakes his head and gets under the covers before wrapping an arm around my waist and pulling me closer to him.

"Hi," he whispers as he stares at me.

"Hi," I murmur, suddenly feeling shy.

"You're flustered,"

"No I'm not,"

"Yes you are, baby," he murmurs as he pecks my lips.

"Rohan,"

"I love you,"

"I love you too,"

The words are out of my mouth and it knocks the breath out of Rohan as he stops breathing next to me. His hand trembles as he cradles my face in his hands and places his forehead against mine as he lets out a shaky breath.

"Wh-what?"

"I love you too,"

I have a smile on my face though I not sure if he can see the smile because of the darkness in the room. I feel the weight of the arm around my waist being lifted and some ruslting before the room is flooded with light. Rohan stares wide eyed as he moves closer.

"Can you repeat?"

I smile as I repeat the words.

"Once again?"

"I love you, I love you so so so much Rohan, I'd honestly be stupid not to love you baby," I murmur.

(A/N: I'm a sucker for the word baby and my heart melts when the girl calls a guy 'baby')

He smiles and looks down as tears well in his eyes.

"You're not crying are you?"

"Wh-- me and cry? No of course not, this cold is making my eyes water,"

And someone was telling me it wasn't cold just s few minutes ago.

"Okay, if you want me to believe that I'll believe it,"

"I'm really not crying,"

"As you say baby," I whisper as I hold his face in my hands and peck him.

"Can you say it again?"

"Is it so unbelievable that I love you?"

"No its just... it's really good to hear it, so much better when you're the one saying it,"

"Kuch bhi,"

"You have no idea what it means to be sweetheart," he says as he wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer.

°

"Hey Monica," I greet her as I settle next to her and lean against the headboard of the bed.

"It feels so good to be home,"

"Yes,"

"But I hate this wound right here, the doctors told me it'll leave a scar," she mumbles as she caresses the bandage on her left cheek.

"Scar or no scar you're still going to be beautiful and strong, you know that right?"

"I know I'm beautiful Sanju, not a day passes by where I don't wake up and tell myself I'm beautiful,"

"Then what's the issue?"

"The thing is, there is a difference, according to me, between knowing you're beautiful and feeling beautiful, I know I'm beautiful but still there are days and I know there will be more with this scar here where I won't feel beautiful,"

"I--"

"But atleast I should be grateful for being alive right? Many women don't even come out alive,"

"You know, it's okay to feel sad over these things even if it feels like you're obligated not to feel sad over this small thing when women suffer more, your problems are valid too and as far as things are concerned I really love you for being so strong, you're so so so strong Monica,"

"I love you too Sanju, you're really one of the strongest out here,"

"That I know I am," I joke.

"Shut up! Look at that big ego of yours,"

I just laugh out as she shakes her head and sighs.

"Is the hearing tomorrow?"

"Yes," I say softly as I clasp her hand in mine.

"Nice,"

"I really was so scared that day, so so so scared, all I saw was the pool of blood,"

She squeezes my hand once and offers me a small smile.

"I'm here aren't I?"

"But that doesn't stop me from getting a mini heart attack every time I think about it,"

"Awe Sanju,"

She pulls me in a hug and holds me tightly.

"I'm really thankful to know you Monica and I didn't want to lose you so early,"

"Stop with all that negative talk now Sanjana,"

"I'm sorry,"

"And I forgot to tell you this, mom and dad's anniversary is day after tomorrow--"

"I know that,"

"Will you shut the fuck up and listen to me Sanju!" Monica groans.

I laugh and motion for her to continue.

"So Sunil and I had already booked hotel tickets and we were planning to go camping,"

"But--"

"I sweat this girl makes my blood boil," she murmurs.

"Okay baba sorry, continue,"

"And we're still planning to go, my stitches come out on Monday and today is Wednesday and I'm going for a check up tomorrow, we're going camping too, we really can't not go because it cost a lot and I really would appreciate this trip away, we're going day after tomorrow, I'm gonna need this trip after the court hearing tomorrow and so leaving early in morning that day--"

"And you're informing me now,"

She takes deep breaths as she clenches her jaw.

"Mene na tereko goli marna hai Sanjana,"

"You informing me at this hour?!"

"So just be ready, and I'm very excited! Now if you have any doubts don't bother asking me, just pack your bags, it's cold and it's colder on that hill station so be ware,"

"H--"

She is interrupted when my phone started ringing.

"Yes mom?"

"Rohan forgot his lunch box at home and I was hoping you could maybe go and give it to him,"

"Yes mom, I'll come in five minutes,"

I end the call and look at Monica, narrowing my eyes as I stare at her.

"Shut up and do what mom told you to do,"

"I'm going to murder you after I return,"

"Oh shut up Sanju, jao jaake aapna kaam karo,"

I tug on one end of her hair before rushing out of the room, chuckling as I hear her screaming.

"This is it right? He didn't leave anything else right?"

"You probably?" Mom comments as she fake ponders.

"Mom!" I groan as my cheeks burn red.

"Awe sweetheart, you're so adorable,"

"I'm gonna leave," I mumble as I get the car keys.

I drive to the office and one the way my mom calls me.

"Yes mom," I answer after setting my phone on the handset mode.

"What Yes? Did you forget you have a mother? Bas itne hi laad pyaar the mere liye?"

"Look at this drama queen," I hear my dad say in the background and a swat and a groan follows that comment.

"Are you okay dad?"

"Dekho dekho, you're asking your father, whom by the way you call every day, but not asking me," mom sniffles.

"You know I love you right mom?"

"But,"

"Tum meri zindagi ho mom, you mean the world and even if I don't call you every day, just know that I really love you and think about you often,"

"If she is your zindagi then who am I?"

"Mera dil ka tukda,"

"Ha!"

"But in all seriousness guys, you both should know that I love love love you guts and I cannot imagine my life without you guys--"

"Bas bas rula mat ab," mom says as I hear another sniffle.

"Okay," I murmur.

"How is my favourite son-in-law doing by the way?" My dad's hoarse voice asks as he clears his throat.

Looks like I made someone cry.

"Don't let Sonia hear that,"

"Of course not,"

"I'm just taking lunch to him, he forgot it at home,"

"Then don't keep us waiting, go, poor guy must be starving, what kind of a wife let's her husband starve--"

"Dad, shhhhhh!"

"Did she just-- Rekha did she just shush me? Do you see the disrespect? I'm very angry now,"

"Awe I love you dad, I'll come meet you guys soon and hopefully dissolve your anger too,"

My dad grumbles as we bid goodbyes and I end the call. I make it to the office a little later because of the traffic and greet the staff as I make my way towards the office.

"But thank you guys, no one would believe me even when I said I have the proof, she's quite powerful apparently and I thought I'd ask you guys for the old times sake, and you know I'll pay the fees, maybe even more for getting me out of this loophole that woman has put me through, "

I hear a laughter and then a familiar voice says something that makes me stop dead in my tracks.

"Of course Aarush! She's going to regret ever charging you with attempt to rape,"

What the fuck? Why would Rohan say something like this?

___________________________

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

45.2K 1.6K 21
Shravani Keshav and Akash Vamadevan. She's a lawyer, he's an engineer She's short, he's tall She's funny, he's grumpy She's cute, he's hot She is...
527K 26.3K 39
Not everyone in the world has everything they need. Rishabh Jaisingh is successful and has every materialistic thing in the world but the only thing...
1.7M 90.6K 59
[FEATURED] Shruti never had marriage in her life plan. For her, it was, ❝Shaadi aur bacche, dusron ke hi achhe.❞ (Marriage and children benefit only...
328K 16.3K 42
𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 1 In a world where competition reigns and passions collide, two formidable minds clash once again. Rohan Mehra...