More than Friends | (Fred Wea...

By ynhpstories

You've been best friends with Fred and George Weasley and Lee Jordan since First Year even if it is in a unex... More

Chapter 1. The Burrow
Chapter 2: Chaos at Kings Cross
Chapter 3: The Sorting Ceremony
Chapter 4: Dumbledore's Speech
Chapter 5: The first day
Chapter 6: The Ageing Potion
Chapter 7: The Other Two Schools
Chapter 8: The Secret Sleepover
Chapter 9: Entering the Tournament
Chapter 10: The Triwizard Chamions
Chapter 11: The First Task
Chapter 12: Lies
Chapter 13: Dancing Lessons
Chapter 14: Dates?
Chapter 15: Hogsmeade
Chapter 16: The Yule Ball
Chapter 17: Christmas
Chapter 18: The Question
Chapter 19: The Second Task
Chapter 20: Amortentia
Chapter 21: The Twins Chaotic Birthday
Chapter 22: The Third Task
Chapter 23: Back To The Burrow
Chapter 24: Bill and Charlie
Chapter 25: Birthday At The Burrow
Chapter 26: 12 Grimmauld Place
Chapter 27: Sirius Black
Chapter 28: The Order Of The Phoenix
Chapter 29: The Dementor Attack
Chapter 30: Back To Hogwarts
Chapter 31: Dumbledore's Interuption
Chapter 32: Dolores Umbridge
Chapter 33: Detention
Chapter 34: McGonagall vs Umbridge
Chapter 35: The Hogs Head
Chapter 36: Dumbledore's Army
Chapter 37: Attack On Arthur Weasley
Chapter 38: St Mungo's
Chapter 39: Veritaserum
Chapter 40: Chritmas Shopping
Chapter 41: Christmas Day
Chapter 42: Azkaban Breakout
Chapter 43: Quiddich Ban
Chapter 44: Quiddich Tryouts
Chapter 45: First Quiddich Match
Chapter 46: Patronus
Chapter 47: The Twins Grand Escape
Chapter 48: NEWTS
Chapter 49: Saying Goodbye
Chapter 50: Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
Chapter 51: Results
Chapter 52: Letter From The Ministry
Chapter 53: Ministry Interview
Chapter 54: A Reply
Chapter 55: First Lesson
Chapter 56: A Test.
Chapter 57: Tough News
Announcement!
Chapter 58: News Over Tea
Chapter 59: Confessions
Chapter 60: The Battle Of The Astronomy Tower
Chapter 62: The Funeral
Chapter 63: The Battle of Eight Potters
Chapter 64: Miracles
Chapter 65: The Wedding
Chapter 66: Trouble At The Ministry
Chapter 67: Cooped up alone
Chapter 68: Bloody Injuries and Broken Hearts
Chapter 69: A Surprisingly Calm Christmas
Chapter 70: Two New Arrivals
Chapter 71: Bringing them Home
Chapter 72: Sleepless Nights
Chapter: 73: A Fast Escape
Chapter 74: Home Away From Home
Chapter 75: The Letter and The Castle
Chapter 76: The Battle Of Hogwarts
Chapter 77: The Fall
Chapter 78: The Reunion and the Goodbye
Chapter 79: The Dress and The Suit
Chapter 80: Thirteen Years Later
The End!

Chapter 61: Another Scan

1K 18 9
By ynhpstories

Y/n's POV:
A couple of days passed since the battle, a gut wrenching feeling hasn't left my stomach. But today was another scan, I'm 12 weeks pregnant today and it was reassuring that both bean and pea are fine after the battle. Following the battle, Fred and George have become more protective over me and Lee.

The first of July hit and today was my second scan. My bump has slightly grew which I would always love to rub or have a protective hand over it.

Fred's arms were around my waist with his hands resting on my small bump protectively. One hand placed at the top and the other in the middle. I smile at the sight of his wild ginger hair, flying all over the place with his mouth slightly opened which allowed the light snores to fill the quiet room and his large hands protectively over my small baby bump. I could already tell that Fred will be a great dad when bean and pea make their appearance.

The clock struck 8:00am, Maria the midwitch would be at the Burrow at 10:30am and Molly would want us there at about 9:30, for catch up before Maria arrives. The sound of the alarm filled the room, over Fred's light snores. A deep and long groan escaped Fred's lips as he stretched his long arms and legs out before landing back on my bump.

"Good morning love." I said with a smile, staring into Fred's hazel eyes, still drowsy and barely open.

"Good morning lovey, why is the alarm set. It's a Sunday?" Fred groaned in his raspy morning voice.

"You seriously forgot?" I questioned jokingly with a wide smile as Fred's droopy eyes closed once again.

"What have I forgotten?" Fred hummed into my ear which sent shivers down my spine.

"I have another scan today. If you want to stay in bed you ca-" I tried to say.

I was cut off by Fred's eyes bursting open with a wide and happy smile. He launched himself out of the bed and ran to the wardrobe to get clothes out for me and him. He pulled me out some shorts and a oversized t-shirt during his fit of excitement and pulled out jeans and a polo for himself.

"Come on love! Get up!" Fred yelled happily.

"Well me, bean and pea are quite comfortable here." I said. Fred crouched down to my bump to talk to the babies.

"Good morning bean, good morning pea. Mummy says your comfortable laying in bed. But mummy and daddy have to see you today. So how about you get up and persuade mummy to get up too." Fred said to my stomach and placed his ear to my bump for a reply.

"So, what did bean and pea say?" I asked with a cheeky smile.

"They said their not comfortable now, they want food because their hungry." Fred looked in my eyes with a smile.

"I think the twins want scrambled eggs. No, they definitely want scrambled eggs. And so do I." I replied to my boyfriend with a small smile.

"I'll make a deal with you." Fred said, smirking.

"And what may that be, Mr Weasley?" I replied, matching his smirk.

"Well Mrs Weasley, if you get out of bed and get ready then I'll make you, bean and pea scrambled eggs." Fred added.

"Number one, deal." I said. "Number two, I'm not a Weasley."

"Not yet." Fred smirked which caused a blush sneak onto my face.

"Smooth Weasley, very smooth." I quipped. "Would you even want to marry me?" I questioned, swinging my legs off the bed and pulling myself up off the bed.

"Of course I would. How about you." Fred asked, a tinge of hope filled his voice.

"May have thought about it once or twice." I said with a smirk. "Of course I would, I love you Fred Weasley." I added before kissing his cheek then going out to the bathroom, pretending to miss Fred's relieved and happy face. He's planning something and I don't know what.

I went to the bathroom mirror to clean my teeth and pull my hair into a messy bun with some hair hanging loose. I didn't bother to apply makeup but added some moisturiser to my face. I walked out of the bathroom to see Fred already dressed, sitting on our bed so he could tie his shoelace. I changed into the shorts and the t-shirt before I slipped on my Birkenstock flip flops.

We walked out of the bedroom, hand in hand whilst we walked down the corridor which led to the living room. We walked in the living room to see two dark figures on the sofa. We walked closer to see Lee entangled in George's arms, both peacefully asleep. A smirk grew into Fred's and my face as we stared at the two.

"One minute, don't do anything." I whispered to him which earned a nod back. I walked back to the bedroom where I grabbed my camera.

I speedily walked back into the living room, the smirk growing wider on Fred's face as I moved in front of the two, my eye moved to the eyepiece.

SNAP!

A bright flash filled the room which caused George and Lee to jump up and speedily separate their arms and gave me a shocked look at me holding the camera in my hands with the picture developing in front of them.

Payback.

"Y/N!" Lee yelled as he jumped up, trying to grab the picture.

"No can do Lee. I need to keep this safe so I can show bean and pea when Uncle Lee and Uncle George were basically dating but refused to make it official." I teased, slipping the picture into my bag.

"We're not together!" George and Lee yelled at the same time.

"That's what me and Y/n said when you two done the same to us after the Yule ball, and look where we are. Basically married and expecting two children." Fred said causing me to blush.

"But-" George said, but I cut him off.

"No buts. Anyway, Fred you owe me scrambled egg!" I said, changing the subject.

"Right, anyone else?" Fred asked.

"Me!" George and Lee said. And with that Fred walked towards the kitchen and Lee walked towards me.

"Thanks Y/n." Lee whispered into my ear.

"Anytime Lee." I replied. Lee smiled before he and George walked off to get changed. I walked into the kitchen in an attempt to make some drinks.

"No love, go sit down." Fred said, ushering me out of the kitchen.

"But Freddie I was coming to make some drinks for everyone." I said to him.

"No need love. Go sit down, I'll do everything." Fred insisted.

I huffed and took my seat at the table. George and Lee came in not too long after and joined me at the table where the three of us began to talk. Fred walked out which three cups of coffee and a glass of water and a decaf tea for me. Minutes later, four plates of scrambled egg and toast came out of the kitchen and onto each of our seats. The four of us talked whilst we ate, mainly about my scan which we had to leave for soon and then Lee's shift later tonight.

"That was delicious Freddie!" I said giving him a small kiss on my cheek. I began to grab some plates when three voices began to yell at me.

"No Y/n, we'll do it." Fred, George and Lee said in unison, snatching the plates off me and clearing the table themselves.

"You know guys, I'm only 12 weeks." I tried to say.

"With twins." George reminded which caused me to huff and smile at the three boys.

Once breakfast was cleared up, we grabbed our bags and shoes before making our way out of the apartment and down to the outside of the shop where the four of us apparated to the Burrow at exactly 9:30. Molly ran out to hug us all, being careful of my injuries from the battle, then pulling the three boys into large hugs.

"Mum, you saw us a couple of days ago." George said nearly gasping for air.

"And lots can happen in those days." Molly said as the five us went inside and through to the living room where glasses of water or cups of tea were waiting.

"How's Bill?" I asked, sipping on my water.

"He's doing better. He came home last night and is resting in bed with Fleur." She said which caused us to smile. A hour had passed and a knock on the door disrupted our conversation.

Molly went to answer the door and a familiar voice could be heard. Less than a minute later, a witch with shoulder length brown hair and brown eyes walked into the room with armfuls of equipment.

"Good morning Maria!" I said happily.

"Good morning Y/n, let me get set up then we can start." Maria said. I nodded before Maria set up the scanning machine and took a seat on the stool next to the sofa where I was laying.

"Before I start, how's your symptoms?" She asked, sipping her tea before asking.

"I still slightly feel sick, but it's going away. Still tired but I'm having more mood swings and some heartburn." I said.

"Okay, that's perfectly normal. I heard you went to the battle of the astronomy tower?" Maria asked.

"Yes, we had a small scan at the hospital wing and both the babies were fine." I said.

"Great. Let's begin the scan then."

Fred took the seat next to me, pulling my shorts down slightly and my top up to expose my small baby bump. Fred's hand intertwined in mine. Maria squeezed the gel onto my stomach and used the scanner to spread it around before a clear picture of how black and white babies appeared on the screen. Maria examined the babies briefly before turning the screen to face me and Fred with every one else behind. A smile grew into all of our faces as we watched the babies squirm around in my stomach.

"Both babies are perfect! Developmentally on track." Maria said, turning the screen away so she should take some photos for us.

"That's wonderful!" I said.

"You should still feel tired but sickness should subside in the next couple of weeks as you'll be entering your second trimester after 13 weeks." Maria informed us.

"Okay." I said with a smile.

"I'll come again in four weeks, that will be July 29th. Is that okay with you?" Maria asked.

"That's perfect." I said.

"We'll probably have my sister, youngest brother and a friend of his at the next one. If that's okay." Fred said.

"That's fine! I'll see you then." Maria said, packing up her things then leaving the house, dispparating soon after. Me, Fred, George and Lee decided to leave too, so the twins could do their mail in orders.

When we arrived back, I was made comfortable on the sofa, where I read and eventually having a nap. The rest of the day went by quickly, Lee making us homemade pizzas for dinner. Fred cleaned away whilst I made four hot chocolates. I said goodnight to George and Lee before going into my bedroom with my hot chocolate, with Fred close behind. I changed into my pyjamas and snuggled myself into bed, sipping on my hot drink. After, Fred tucked me into bed before running the empty mugs into the kitchen.

Fred crawled into bed next to me. His arms wrapped around me, resting his hands on my bump before carefully pulling me closer to him.

"Good night love, bean and pea." Fred whispered to me.

"Goodnight Freddie, bean and pea." I said after. I quickly fell onto a deep sleep the thought of Dumbledore's funeral looming closer.

A/n: Happy Sunday! I hope you had a great week. I had a friend over to exchange Christmas presents. She got me some chocolate, little post it notes and matching bracelets from Romania when she was away there over Christmas. She also got me a moon light which is awesome! It was so great to see her, since I haven't since October. The next two chapters may not be as good, I have a important exam at college coming up in a couple of weeks then my driving theory test. So either they'll be bad parts or none at all. Sorry about that. Also, thank you for 14k on TikTok! I appreciate it! Have a great day :)

From
~Ella

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.2K 1.5K 82
***Not Edited: Read with that in mind*** You practically grew up a Weasley. Living right down the hill with your muggle parents, you were always curi...
549K 11.6K 71
Fred Weasley x F!Reader ----- When you stepped onto the Hogwarts Express for the first time, you had no idea that you were about to meet who would be...
2.2M 61.9K 68
Hanging over George's back, you grunted, "Seriously, put me down, Weasley." He shook his head and laughed gleefully while he carried you downstairs...
81.9K 1.6K 73
Y/n Lupin became a werewolf at a young age from Fenrir Greyback. She kept this secret from everyone apart from her parents, older brother and a selec...