A Pillar's quirk [KNY x BNHA]

By Il0vEcOoKiE

(Y/n) (L/n) died in the last of arc of the KNY manga and she thought everything would end there for her. But... More

A/n
(Y/n) Quirk suggestions
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Quirk Poll
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/n, will update in a week
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
(Y/n) VS Mirio animation
Chapter 26
Chapter 27: RE-EDITED
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
I finally remembered my password.
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 - End.
Thank you for Reading!

Chapter 14

16.1K 850 452
By Il0vEcOoKiE

Hahaha... Sorry All Might, you're going to have to wait a while longer for your retirement.

It's (Y/n)'s turn rn.

WARNING: KNY MANGA SPOILERS!!!

Will be updating again very soon.

All Might was pissed at AFO, dumbfounded because he's hoping to retire and really, really just want all of this to be over.

Gran Torino knows that he should be retired but isn't because who's going to look after idiots.

Eraserhead is tired so All Might doesn't get to complain.

Vlad King wants to just peace out.

Nezu just wants his tea.

The wild, wild pussycats just wants their friend back.

Best jeanest wants to have a nice chat with All for One for destroying his clothes.

Kamui Woods doesn't want to be in the drama sadly.

Mt. Lady is questioning if all Class 1A and UA teachers needs fucking therapy because she did not sign up for this shit.

Nemuri agrees with Mt. Lady completely and comments that Edgeshot needs to chill the fuck out.

But what's happening right now was what happens 1 day and 5 hours after the big battle so let's rewind this so readers can know what the fuck happened.

~~~

"Hello! Pizza Delivery~!"

THEN ALL MIGHT BURSTS IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL!~

(A/n: authors tired of school bullshit so chapters kinda on crack rn, apologies)

The villains all jolted and raced back as Twice rapidly created clones to distract the heroes but All Might is All Might.

The heroes are heroes.

Nezu is Nezu.

And warp villain goes yoink as Kamui Woods used his special move to capture every villain, Dabi scowls and blue flames flickered alive and a burst of wind sounded through the chaos as Gran Torino greeted Dabi with a kick in the head.

Edgeshot came in and knocked onto the door as the villains realised that the press conference was all planned.

"The pizza delivery... is not just us," His voiced rang out as the armed police came in with their rifles prepared.

"We've got more skilled heroes like Endeavor surrounding the oustide with police, if by chance you villains escaped..."

All Might turned around and beamed wider at the boy.

(A/n: How he smiles like that 24/7, I have no idea...)

"It must have been scary... you did very well to endure!!" All Might commented and Bakugo stared, his bottom lips twitched slightly and well, no one will comment if his eyes were really wet with tears or was it just sweat.

"I'm sorry my boy, it's alright now!"

Bakugo staggered slightly and leaned forward.

"I'm... I'M NOT FUCKING SCARED! I'M FUCKING CALM DAMN IT!!!" He yelled all whilst clenching and unclenching his fist before quieting down.

"What about..." he began and All Might somehow beamed wider.

"Oh no worries, the others got her!"

~~~

Mt. Lady grabbed a truck.

She then lifted it up.

The hero beamed and smashed it down through the building, rubbles flew into the sky and she ignored the exploded water pipes as she and Best Jeanest walked in, clearing out all Nomu's.

Cue the other side of the building where (Y/n) is exploring to find her friends being flooded with water.

~~~

All for One left the building dragging Bakugo behind him when he used the quirk to teleport Nomu all the way there and used the quirk to teleport his tools all the way here with Bakugo.

Innerly, the man smiled as explosions occured behind him and he let his aura spread.

The heroes before him all froze as another explosion appeared behind him.

In the blink of an eye, everything was wiped out and the heroes layed there.

Unconscious.

Bleeding.

Paralyzed with fear.

Then a man with white hair, ruby red eyes, black lines and mouths all over his body appeared.

Except seemly dazed.

Like he was a puppet controlled.

A head was dropped onto the ground and Midoryia's breathing hitched.

(H/c) haired, (e/c) orbs....

Todoroki moved his hand towards his mouth and Momo muffled her sob.

All for One curled his lips and the area once again exploded as All Might was no longer smiling at the decapitated head in front of him.

"I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU GIVE AND PAY FOR EVERYTHING," All Might roared as his enemy matched his strength equally.

"ALL FOR ONE!!!"

All for One laughed and the ground cracked beneath him.

"You're going to kill me again?" All for One taunted.

"All Might?!"

In the distance a body twitched and the head slowly regrew back, Giyuu, who expected this handed her the katana and hugged her.

(Y/n) hugged him back tightly as the flames continued to burn behind them, the twinkling eyes of the nomu died down and the two (former) demon slayers looked behind them.

"Th...ank you..."

The nomu croaked and the smell of burnt flesh wafted through the building.

(Y/n) stared at the burning flames with dull eyes as the memories of the final battle came back to her.

"Do you want to go as well?" She asked softly and Giyuu shook his head.

"No, not yet," he answered, rubbing her back and let out a small smile.

"Someone has to watch over you after all."

(Y/n) finally looked up and met his tired gaze and smiled.

"You don't have long."

"Then we'll make the most of it."

"You can't even use your techniques anymore, this body of yours-,"

"Isn't mine but a vessel for my soul, I will die along with it."

(Y/n) stared before letting out a smile, her hand tightening on the katana and a tear slid down.

"Thank you."

Giyuu stood up and held her hand.

"Well, we were partners and we'll always be."

The two stood up and (Y/n) glanced around one last time time of the decapitated body of Hichiro.

Her childhood friend in this life.

Who welcome death with open arms like greeting an old friend.

Maybe... in another life where there's no demons and quirks, they will be normal highschool students.

The head of Hichiro faded with a smile on his lips as (Y/n) and Giyuu ran towards where All for One and All Might were.

"Naw man, why don't you want to be a hero (N/n)?" Hichiro whined as (Y/n) graoned, her sleep interrupted once more by the kid.

"Because it sounds like a lot of paperwork and duties," she grumbled and pulled up the blankets.

"Besides, I don't think I'm suitable for such thing."

Silly (Y/n).

You already are.

As the flames slowly died, his body faded out and that was his last thoughts.

Maybe in another life... where there are no demons and quirks...

They'll be normal highschool students.

~~~

The controlled demon twitched as the blurred scene before him cleared.

It was night.

No sun.

He twitched again and moved his muscles, the familiar scent of blood washed over him and his nails grew.

Muzan regained control.

But he was weak.

It doesn't matter anyways.

They're only humans.

A burst of flame and water exploded in the night and Muzan whirled around, his limbs whipped through the area and he was met with the sight of (Y/n).

Her eyes glowed with anger that promised death.

A sight that always greeted him.

He roared.

The ground rumbled and it was over in a second as the flames of Yoriichi burned alive, whirling through the seven hearts and brain did Muzan collapse.

Wow, was it really that easy?

No, but learning anything from memory as a demon was.

All Might stiffened at the one glowing ruby eye and realised that All for One was practically fucked.

"Young (L/n)..."

All for One stared at his years of work, sliced through into bits like it didn't take 15 years to collect everything he needed to recreate the demon king.

"You..." All for One whispered in rage and (Y/n) smiled, lifting the katana over her shoulder.

"Yo All Might," (Y/n) greeted casually with blood splattered across her cheek.

"Sorry to cut your fight short but this is my battle now, I have a bone to pick with this asshole."

If Aizawa was here right now, he would ask 'who are you and what have you done to (Y/n)?', because (Y/n) was always too lazy to fight unless she's really pissed.

She'll normally go for insults and blackmail.

But hey, she's pissed.

Who the hell asked All for One to resurrect her friends, collect their DNA, mold them into a monster, and turn them into a demon?

Who the fuck asked this asshole to tortue Twice, Dabi and Toga? For fucks sake they've already been through enough trauma.

So yes.

She's pissed.

And no one, absolutely no one will stop her from torturing him out in the open and dice him up.

She's pissed.

But at least she isn't mad.

No actually, she's mad.

Fuck it, she's mad.

As I have said at the beginning, will be updating again very soon.

Ngl, I feel bad for Hichiro since not many readers actually remember him and he was just a side character as well.

Yes, Twice went through more trauma and pain.

Yes, everyone needs therapy.

It's a thing now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 8.2K 38
~Completed~ ghast·ly ˈɡas(t)lē/Submit adjective 1. causing great horror or fear; frightful or macabre. - You are one of the League of Villain's top v...
101K 4.7K 42
Being rewritten! The moment she had opened her eyes she had realized something fairly quick. Perhaps it was the fact she had apparently grown shorter...
524K 17.2K 53
STORY IS BEING REWRITTEN UNDER THE TITLE OF 'it began with you'. ---- 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗰. Y/n was born int...
1.3M 40K 79
Energetic U.A. Student, Y/n L/n, makes her grand debut into the world of heroes with her friend, Katsuki Bakugo. As childhood friends, they've uncons...