𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐄 | 𝟏𝟖+

Від __julieee

When 20-year-old Fallon Lopez lays eyes on a man who's quite a few years older than her, she immediately feel... Більше

A/N
Prologue
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
Epilogue
DARKEST HOURS
Bonus

LIII

59.8K 2.2K 2.2K
Від __julieee

F A L L O N

"Say you remember me, standing in a nice dress, staring at the sunset, babe. Red lips and rosy cheeks. Say you'll see me again even if it's just in your wildest dreams."

. . .

A few days later, I wake up earlier than usual and feel like going out. Aurora has been keeping in touch with me, and even asked me to go over to her place later today.

She's been very nice to me, and her family is welcoming. So I said yes.

Getting out of bed, I take my time waking up and putting some clothes on. I decide to go out for a tea in the nearby coffee shop not too far away from my apartment.

Taking a quick shower, I brush my teeth afterward and take care of my hair, deciding that it's good enough.

I put on some loose, wide, white pants and a light, brown sweater on top of it, before grabbing my purse and heading out.

I haven't done a lot these past few days. When I came back from Aurora's place, all I did was sit around in my apartment and sulk.

Donia called a lot, and so did dad. Those are the only two people I've spoken to aside from Aurora.

Reed has texted me as well, warming my heart when I saw him asking how I was doing.

Dad told me that mom now knows where I am, but that she's been locking herself up lately or burying herself in work.

I walk towards the coffee shop, that's pretty crowded when I enter. I go to stand in line and wait.

I order a cup of black tea and give them my name, going to stand on the other side of the shop to wait for them to call out my name.

Someone's wallet falls next to my feet on the ground, and without thinking, I pick it up and turn around, ready to give it to the owner.

But my eyes meet someone's who I haven't seen in a very long time. All the blood drains from my face when I see him, and the breath hitches in my throat.

"Fallon?" Tyler asks, his eyes widening in surprise. He takes the wallet from me but keeps his eyes locked on mine as he stuffs it away.

Seeing my ex-boyfriend is a huge surprise, and I can't say it's a pleasant one.

He's grown a bit taller and has the slightest stubble now. His hair is shorter than I remember, and he's wearing a hoodie and a pair of jeans. He always wore a hoodie in high school. I used to love them and giggle whenever he'd lend me his.

I see his habit hasn't changed.

"Tyler... hey," I say and send him a tight smile.

I thank the heavens when my name is being called out, and I turn around, sending the lady behind the counter a smile before taking my order.

Tyler is still standing in his spot, keeping his eyes on me. "Fallon," he calls out when I reach him. I was going to send him another little smile and pass him.

But I can't help but pause in my pace, giving him my attention.

"It's good to see you again," he smiles, holding onto his own cup. Since the place is crowded, I need to take a step to the side to let other people walk past me.

Tyler and I end up against the wall of the shop, not standing too close.

"Yeah, it's been so long," I say. Tyler nods and worries his bottom lip with his teeth.

"You look good, Fallon," he says with a soft smile, "really good. I'm happy to see you."

"Thank you, Tyler," I reply and hold onto my cup of tea.

He must see the reluctance on my features. The apprehension.

Because he lets out a shameful sigh and averts his gaze towards the ground.

"I'm happy to run into you, Fallon. Because I've been wanting to apologize to you for so long, but never dared to reach out."

My lips part in surprise. I have no idea what to say, but I do know that his words bring a relieving feeling to my chest.

Closure.

He looks back into my eyes and seems to be a bit surer of himself.

"I've been working on me, you know," Tyler continues and rakes a hand through his hair. "I've been working on my anger issues, too. And I know that what I did was wrong, and I wish I could take back what I did."

I send him a soft smile.

"I've forgiven you a long time ago, Tyler," I tell him softly, and it brings me joy when I see his shoulders relax for the slightest bit.

"I just hoped you had a way to deal with your anger and had found some peace," I add. Tyler nods, the light in his eyes lighting up.

"Yeah, I have found peace. I have a girlfriend now. She lives here and I'm on a visit," he explains.

"I'm happy for you," I smile. I won't elaborate on what I'm doing here or that I live here.

I might have forgiven Tyler for what he's done, but I won't forget it. And I won't take other chances as I did in the past.

I will always remember the pain and the fear of walking around him, even though I know he's changed.

He laid hands on me before and knowing that – that he was capable of such a thing – will change my perspective of him forever.

"Well, I wish you all the luck and happiness in your life and relationship," I grin and push myself off the wall.

"Thank you, I wish you the same as well in life," Tyler grins. "It was nice running into you and talking to you."

"Likewise," I whisper, and then I walk away from my spot. It was nice running into him because now I know how he feels and where he is in life.

He seems to be in a good place, and I hope he stays there. I hope for his new girlfriend, that he won't ever lose his temper with her and raise his hand.

In the afternoon, I go over to Aurora's place. I get past security and walk up to the elevator. Aurora is waiting there for me with a smile and hugs me.

"I just came back from the bookstore," she chuckles as we get into the elevator.

"You're into reading?" I ask her. She shakes her head, pressing the code to her level. "Not really. I don't mind reading, but I'm not obsessed with it like my sister. I was looking for a book for my daughter," she explains.

"Alyssa likes a good book every once in a while."

"And your sons?"

Aurora snorts and shakes her head, but pauses. "Actually, Dante is really into art and reading. Alessandro, on the other hand... prefers games and comic books."

We both chuckle, and then the elevator pings and the doors open to her home. I take off my jacket and follow her to the living room.

But I only make it a few steps into the living room before I go into a halt, unable to move as I see the person sitting on the couch.

I've never seen her in real life, and it takes a couple of minutes to register that it's really her.

But my mind can't seem to comprehend it.

Ella looks up from her phone and sends Aurora a bright smile once she sees her. "Took you long enough," she chuckles and gets up, hugging her sister.

"I'm sorry, it's hard to buy books for another person, so I bought some coupons instead."

They both turn their attention towards me, and all the breath leaves me.

I don't think that seeing a celebrity in real life would affect me this much, but apparently, I'm as star-struck as they come.

"Elena, I'd like for you to meet Fallon. Fallon, this is my sister, Elena."

Elena takes a few steps in my direction and sends me a shy smile. "Hi, nice to meet you."

"I love you," I blurt out, and feel a blush rise to my cheeks.

Aurora lets out a laugh. "Most people have the same reaction, don't worry," she winks and goes to greet her husband with a kiss before wrapping her arms around him.

I focus my eyes back on Elena and send her a timid smile. "I'm Fallon," I introduce myself and take a little step in her direction.

Elena surprises me by hugging me, and she quickly rubs her hand on my back before letting go of me.

"A-and it's nice to meet you too," I add and chuckle sheepishly. "I take it that you've heard of me?" she smiles, and I nod.

"Yes, I absolutely love your music and the band."

"Aw, thank you! I'll make sure to pass it on," she winks. I notice that her eyes are greener than Aurora's and Nicholas'.

Her hair has a lighter shade, too.

She's a bit taller than her sister, but a few inches shorter than me.

Aurora motions for me to take a seat on the couch, which I do.

Elena sits next to me and Aurora goes to the couch opposite ours after getting us some lemonade.

"So, how was your day?" Aurora asks me. "Good, but uneventful. Yours?"

As Aurora goes on to tell me what she's done that day, I still get distracted by Elena. Or Ella Robertson, as I've always known her to go by that name.

I can't believe I'm seeing her in real life. Sitting next to her. Talking to her.

She still has that youthful look to her, and she seems like she's glowing. Her beauty is natural, just like Aurora's. And it draws you in.

And god, I know what kind of voice she possesses. A voice of an angel. Soft and sultry. It flirts with you, compelling you to listen and she could make anything sound like a beautiful poem.

At a certain point, Aurora gets up to quickly help Riccardo in the kitchen. "You want to stay for dinner, Fallon?" Aurora asks as she walks over.

I think about it for a second and realize that I could either eat here or eat alone in my apartment.

The choice is easy.

"Yes, thank you," I smile, and from the looks of it, Riccardo knows how to cook so I know it's going to be delicious.

"So, how are you?" Elena asks, turning her full attention to me. My palms grow sweaty under her gaze, and suddenly, I'm incredibly nervous.

"I'm alright," I manage to bring out, "how are you?"

God, I couldn't be more awkward even if I tried.

Elena sends me a soft smile. "I'm good, but that's not important tonight. I heard my brother has been acting like a fool?"

I give her a half-shrug. "Sorta? But me too. I've done something I'm not proud of."

Elena nods and continues to ask me questions. I have a feeling that Aurora told her some of the story, and maybe she's heard something from Nicholas.

I don't know, though. I don't know if I'm important enough to Nicholas to be mentioned in a conversation.

He's in San Francisco. Doing God knows what. Making up with Stella? Focusing on his job? Meeting someone new?

Even though I don't want to admit it, the thought hurts me.

"Well, there's only one piece of advice I can give you to handle Nicholas," Elena says and rests her head on her hand.

"Yes?" I ask and lean in a bit. God, she even smells amazing.

"Give him a hard time. He deserves it," she winks.

I chuckle, and I glance down, seeing a wedding ring around her finger. "That's what you did, I assume?" I ask, and she smiles as she stares down at the ring on her finger.

"Oh, you have no idea. Let me tell you all about it..."

"Guys, do you want some wine?" Aurora interrupts Elena.

Elena tells her that we'll be there in a quick second before turning to look back at me.

"I'll tell you another time."

. . .

I will tell you another time.

Not today.

Not yet.

I started the show Hype House today. Quit after 10 minutes. 

I just... couldn't.

The Weeknd has dropped his new album and guys??? Some of the songs hint at Ariana but then people say it's not about her BUT I'M SO CONFUSED NOW.

Drop your fave songs.

I really like Starry Eyes.

Thank you for reading this chapter and I hope you enjoyed it.

I love you.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

a forbidden love Від Via

Романтика

29.4K 484 29
Vivian rose was a sweet innocent girl who had a crush on her dads friend. she had lost her mother to cancer a few years ago.. it tore her and her dad...
Desire Від ♡

Романтика

70.4K 1.8K 42
Skylar Noveila is a rebellious teen who always had a salacious attraction for men beyond her age. Maybe it was the daddy issues she didn't quite know...
8.7M 212K 52
• 𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝘀 𝗴𝗼 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻, 𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂• || MATURE CONTENT 18+|| In which a twen...
Addicted Від Miss Lynne

Романтика

54.8K 3K 32
She didn't belong to him, and he didn't belong to her. But in that moment they felt everything was as it should be. When the sun rose, they would go...