Killer Games

By MS5454

Emma is a police officer who is very good at her profession. She is appreciated by everyone for her being a t... More

Disclaimer
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter- 3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-8
Chapter- 9
Chapter- 10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter- 13
Chapter-14
Chapter- 15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19***
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter- 24
Chapter-25 (final)
Bonus chapter 1- Hoseok
Bonus chapter 2- Jungkook & Tae
Bonus chapter 3- Jimin, Joon and Jin
Bonus part 4- Yoongi
Bonus chapter 5- Namsope

Chapter-7

16 4 1
By MS5454

Two days later

JK had found Hyunjin's tower location, call history and chat records. They even got clips of him climbing upstairs and coming down after two hours. It had proved he was there in rooftop all those time. So, he was found not guilty and Emma was sure that he will be getting bailed out next day. Before that Lily's parents were there to deal with Hyunjin's father's matter.

Jimin visited station to provide some details asked by Hoseok. He wasn't talking much but seems better than before. He provided more details on his colleagues. Before he goes Emma said she wants to talk to him. She took him to a cafe nearby and brought two coffees. She sat near him.

Emma- how you feel now?

Jimin- I don't know. but better now, but I miss her

Emma- I don't know what to say to you Jimin.

Jimin- it's okay. I really have to thank you for being with us for my June.

Emma- I'm not someone who back off from anything, the one who killed her will be punished

Jimin- she was so happy to meet you Emma; she hasn't stopped talking till we reached home. She is really font of police women

Emma- Sehun told me that day about her dream and I told him to bring her to station.

Jimin- she only fought with me for two reasons. One was that she wants to become a police which I felt was too dangerous for her and another was Hyunjin.

Emma- I have to tell you something very serious

Jimin looked at her.

Emma- I know how much you are concerned and understand the outburst last day. But remember something he wasn't proved to be a culprit and he was a suspect. I'm telling you we doubt he is not the one. There are proof too. he getting bail today. You should not .......

Jimin- I understand what you meant

Emma- we will find the real culprit. Even if it is Hyunjin there will be evidence hidden. We will find it, okay?

Jimin nodded and bit his lips. Emma stood up and gave a hug to him. His eyes were tearing up. He hugged her tight and started crying. He became okay after few seconds and thanked Emma. They both drink their coffee silently for sometime. After few minutes Emma said good bye to him and went back to her office.

Other side of cafe.

"What are they two talking in secret? Wait what? why are they hugging?" Hoseok clenched his fist.

He was there with Namjoon and Yoongi to talk about case when he saw Emma and Jimin walking in. He was watching them from then. He couldn't hear what they were saying which made him angrier.

Yoongi- so what? you are not her boyfriend or something.

Hoseok- no I won't allow it

Yoongi- what right do you have? And why does it bother you?

Hoseok- because.... because.... She is mine

Yoongi- why you are like this?

Hoseok- because she ...... she ...... turns me on

Yoongi- what the fu......

Namjoon- (watching Emma leaving) not only you she turns everyone on, she is a doll

Hoseok- (snapping)what???

Namjoon- oh man calm down. I just meant is hot. That's it....

Hoseok- (grabbing his collar) if you speak about her like that again

Namjoon- (removing his hand) man, I was joking are you gone mad?

Yoongi- (pushing Hoseok away) Joon, don't mind him and don't talk about her like that again. He is gone insane with obsession. Now you tell me why did your sister call you last day. You went outside to talk.

Namjoon- ooh she had some issue with her boyfriend

Yoongi- she calls you to talk about that?

Namjoon- you know how close we are. I'm the only best friend she has to nag after Hana was gone. (looking at Yoongi sad)

Yoongi- (looking outside) they both were very good friends.

Namjoon- she really misses her and wonder why did she had to do that

Yoongi- me too Joon, I also don't know. She just warned me be careful of people around me. I don't even know what she meant by that even now. (sighs)

Hoseok- (sad) lets change this topic

Yoongi- you are back to normal?

Emma reached home by evening after sending Hyunjin with Lily's parents. She was so revieved that he turned out to be innocent. Today there wasn't any issue with Hoseok and she was bit relaxed after busy week. After taking shower and having food she decided to read some novel. She took the one she bought last day. She bought it in hurry so didn't had time to check the summery. It was love story and getting interesting. After few minutes she got deep into the book.

They looked into each other's eyes.

(yes of course they had a spark)

they knew what they were doing. But for her he was ready to take any risk.

(oh my god, he is so sweet)

....... His eyes were hungry for her. He leaned closer and buried his face into her neck. His hands pulled her frocks zip down as he placed wet kisses on her neck.

(wait damn minute, I know where is this going. I didn't know this book had this.)

She checked the cover and saw it had matured content.

(Shall I continue or not? At least I could read.)

His hands raised her frock and find its way towards her core. He ..........................................and he fall near her breathing heavily

. (did I just read it all? I think I am turned on shit...... I shouldn't have read that)

what should I do? .... wait.... who?

She heard a calling bell and stood from bed. She kept book into shelf and adjusted her dress.

Who is visiting me in this time? 

 She went towards door and opened carefully. She rolled her eyes when she saw who was that.

You? what are you doing here?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

891K 20.3K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...