Baby Wei Ying?!

By ppanda_is_here

The story took place 6 years after wei ying died. After wei ying's death lan zhan went to everywhere wherever... More

Chapter 1 : First meet
Chapter 2 : Small body?
Chapter 3 : Wei Ying
Chapter 4 : Juniors
Chapter 5 : Whip Marks
Chapter 6: Whip Marks part 2
chapter 7 : Jiang Cheng
Chapter 8: Love
Chapter 9: Someone's watching
Chapter 10 : Truth
Chapter 11: Dogs
Not an Update
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 ( End)
Not Update!!!

Chapter 17

5.5K 264 43
By ppanda_is_here

"Why... Just why did you do that?" Wei Wuxian finally decided to speak.

"I never did any harm towards you. The why did you use me?"

" It's... It's that I wanted to get my father's recognition. No matter whatever I do , how much I work hard He doesn't look at me as his son. Do you know how it feels to be called as a son of a prostitute and your father don't even wants to name you as his son?!!! He even kicked me out of the stairs.!!  Can you think how much I suffered?! I spied on that Wen Rouhan , killed him then only he gave me a space. When I am suffering to get his acknowledgement , his other son is just wandering around as a free prince. I just couldn't bear his sight . So I killed him. As he had no other choice, he gave me the respect of his son just bcz he needed a heir. He was just a bastard sleeping with sluts everyday. That's why I also killed him. You should thank me for sweeping off a trash! I just wanted to have a peaceful life !! I just wanted to live as a respected person just like you all, was it too much for me to ask?! When I was finally felt relieved , Da-ge got started to be suspicious of me. He was almost at the closest of knowing the truth. I couldn't just let him ruin it after all my efforts. That's why I.... " he said showing no emotions.

The night was filled up with everyone's chatter. They all were puzzled at the sudden twist of the story. But they seemed to be happy to have a new object for their gossip.

Jiang Cheng clenched his fist. This bastard...he killed his sister, her husband. He yelled,

" Why did you blame it on Wei Wuxian then?!! With that deceiving face if yours nobody would have known it was you?!"

" Well, it's just a coincidence. Who would know that the most capable cultivator will turn into a demonic cultivator?! His timing just matched with my plan. People thought it was him by themselves ,I didn't do anything . You should just ask him for that not me."

Right now, Jin Guangyao doesn't care about anything more. He knows he is exposed so there's no way they are going to let him go.

" You son of a prostitute!! How dare you?! " Jiang Cheng yelled.

Well he just said the triggered word. Jin Guangyao can't control himself and tried to attack Jin ling who was closet to him.

But Lan Sizhui was fast enough to react and stop the attack . He pulled Jin ling closer to him as he glared at Jin Guangyao like he would kill him right there if anything happens to Jin ling .

Sizhui doesn't even realize how out of character he just was by acting so possessive. When he saw Jin ling staring at him with red face he instantly let go of him.

He doesn't regret his actions but he doesn't want to make the other feel uncomfortable , also the clan rules..

Thinking of the sect rules he looked at Lan Wangji who gave him a approving nod. He got embarrassed by getting caught red handed about the feelings he's trying to hide but also happy that Hanguan-jun supports him.

He went beside Jingyi again and help him holding Su She. He looked at Jin ling who was still looking at him. As their eyes met, he said a thank you. Sizhui just smiled.

Everything is now cleared. The culprit is exposed. Lan Qiren told some of the disples to take Su She to cloud recesses. He will be locked up there untill his punishment is decided.

Jin Guangyao was not trustable so Lan Qiren will take him by himself . The other Sect leaders and their disiples also left. The drama is over . There's no need for them to stay here.

Now the only ones left here is Lan Xichen, Lan Wangji, Wei Wuxian, four Juniors( Sect leader Ouyang  couldn't take his stubborn son back so just left him) , Lan Qiren,  Nie Huisang ( I really forgot about him😶)Jin Guangyao and Wen Ning with a fainted Nie Minjue.

"Wei Wuxian!!! I told you thousand times and you also promised me you would never chose demonic path, You said you would be my subordinate when I become the sect leader ,then why?! Why did you broke the promise!! Why did you choose the wrong path!! None of this would have happened if you didn't go to wrong path from the beginning?!" Jiang Cheng broke down.

He started blaming, scolding, yelling at Wei Wuxian with whatever coming to his mind. He knows that it's not his brother's fault. He was feeling guilty but reluctant to admit .

He can't just forgive him for treating his brother like that but his pride didn't let him admit that so he kept sprouting what he doesn't actually mean.

Wei Ying just kept quiet lowering his head low.

Jiang Cheng suddenly stopped talking so Wei Ying raised his head towards him. He eyes went wide seeing Wen Ning holding suibian in front of Jiang Cheng.

"Unsheath it"  Wen Ning said .

No!! Wei Ying screamed internally. He heard from Lan Zhan that after his death his sword sheathed itself. No one could open it. But if Jiang Cheng try to open it , he can definitely do it.

"What do you mean?" After knowing the truth Jiang Cheng become less hostile towards wen ning although he still hates him.

" I said unsheath it" Wen Ning repeated .

" WEN NING ! Stop!! GO AWAY!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!" Wei Ying tried to stop him but it went worse.

After hearing Wei Ying's protest Jiang Cheng sensed something is definitely going on. He hold the sword .He knows about the sword sheathing itself then why- thinking about these he pulled the sword and it unsheathed.

Everyone just looked like someone just stabbed them with something or like that. They felt something stuck at their throat. Jiang Cheng's hand was trembling.

" What exactly happened? Didn't the sword sheathed itself after Senior Wei's death? How did Sect leader Jiang unsheath it?! " Jingyi asked.

Jiang Cheng just looked at Wen Ning horrified wanting an answer.

Wei Wuxian pleaded Wen Ning through his eyes to not say anything but Wen Ning said,

" I'm really sorry Wei Gonzi but...you did so much for me , my family, I can't just see you take all the blame and suffer alone."

Tears started escaping from Wei Ying's eyes. Lan Zhan bent down to his height Ang side hugged him. Whispering him it will be alright. They will know it someday.

Wen Ning again spoke," The sword unsheathed bcz it recognized you as your master. The golden core running inside you was given to you by Wei Gonzi."

" What ... What are you saying? It's n-nonsense! M-my core was repaired by Baosan Sanren!" Jiang Cheng stuttered.

" Do you really think that it's so easy to find Baosan Sanren? It was just one of the mountains in yiling. It was my sister Went Qing who took out the golden core from Wei Gonzi's body and transferred it into your body. You were unconscious the whole process. But Wei Gonzi had to stay conscious for two night and one day just to keep the core from damaging. Only for you , he sacrificed this much and you standing here keep blaming him. "

Everyone was glued to their place. They even forget to breath. So that's why he chosed demonic cultivation. Because he had no other choice. Jin Guangyao suddenly started feeling guilty.

Jiang Cheng's legs gave up he fell on the ground. Jin ling ran to his uncle to hold him. But Jiang Cheng pushed him away. He hold the sword tightly in his hand crying nonstop. Suddenly he laughed.

" The great Yiling louzou is surely a selfless person . Hahaha!!! Was it really fun to see me made fun of myself!! Why Wei Wuxian? Why did you do that?! Just why!!! "

"........ "

Wei didn't say  anything. He was also crying so hard. He slowly went towards Jiang Cheng. Put his small hand on his shoulder.

Jiang Cheng suddenly pulled him into a hug. Wei Ying was surprised.

".... I'm sorry....I am really sorry..." Jiang Cheng kept apologizing.

Everyone just stared at the two brothers with pain in their hearts. Just seeing them they can understand how much they have suffered, they all felt heartbroken.

The most arrogant bad- tempered sect leader Jiang is now crying his eyes out , it's really not a scene to see. The juniors also crying silently. Even the present elders are trying to hide their tears.

" It's okay Jiang Cheng. You don't need to apologize. It was my fault too. I'm sorry , I shouldn't have kept it from you but trust me if I could go back in that time. I will stop choose to do the same thing."

With that broke the hug wiping off his and Jiang Cheng's tears. Gave his brightest bunny smile.

" Now everything is going to be good. I won't leave you alone anymore."

Jiang Cheng just nodded lowering his head. Wei Ying looked back at Lan Zhan. Lan Zhan was giving him a smile which is rare to see.

He started walking towards him. Suddenly his head started feeling heavy. His eyes forcing to close. Before he fully close his eyes he saw everyone running towards him calling him.

He thought, " Is it the end? Am I dying? If I am, then I hope everyone stays happy from now on." He gave a faint smile.

/ಠ_ಠ/ಠ_ಠ/ಠ_ಠ/ಠ_ಠ/ಠ_ಠ/ಠ_ಠ/

A/N: why does he keep thinking about dying?!😕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 8K 33
WARNING: This story has spoilers for the show, Novel, And spinoff movie The Living Dead. A/N: I might chance character's personalities (specificall...
189K 7.7K 30
Wei Ying came to Gusu when he was only 16 years to study but little did he know that it will change his life Forever. He met Lan zhan there and both...
49.2K 4.6K 60
Wen RuoHan is defeated and Wei WuXian lies in the courtyard of the Fire Palace as if dead. The Healers can't detect his Golden Core because of the ma...
28.3K 2.1K 23
Hello, who is over that end?.. Came a voice... Wangji didn't know what to do. He just stood Still not saying anything as he is not interested in som...