peter parker x starks daughter

By maysbooksssss

peter parker had a special life he was your neighborhood Spider-Man who worked with tony stark and the avenge... More

Monday at Midtown High
the new avenger
broken rules
Broken Rules #2
i don't like this
so what now
same
Changes
clips
UNFAIR
pool party
Guests
"fake dating"
movie
How do you know when your in love?
Coffee Shop
Games
Big announcement
Night Time
1:30 AM
The Escape
Powers
Bad Dreams
Peter, I'm scared...
Silence
Peter's great idea
The Date
New mission
Future Plans
How could you ?
Prove It
Never in a million years
Night Night Sweetie
Sunshine State
Florida Beaches
Street Race
Car Crash
The First Time
Is this what's best for her?
The party after the party
Morning sickness
Test Time
Why is it always me
Coffee Sale
Are you trying to flirt with me kiddo?
The princess has arrived
Kitten. Chair. Now.
Kitten we need to talk
Fresh Starts
All Alone
Ringing
Where is he
Peter's gone
Crazy Theory
I know where Peter is
Don't be weird
Only one way to know
Drinking contest with Thor

Peter, Oh my god!

738 11 4
By maysbooksssss

Y/N POV

"I know where Peter is." The mysterious man spoke after taking a deep painful breath. Wanda is powerful and we all know when people she holds close to her are in trouble she is even stronger. Ever since Peter has disappeared I've heard about the Avengers training everyday from FRIDAY during one of their annoying rants on me being stuck in my room. Bottom line whoever took Peter is going to be facing a new set of fighters when we get to him.

"Well don't stop there continue." Aiden said crossing his arms over his chest, making himself seem even larger then the man on the floor before him.

"Well I don't know where he actually is but-" he was cut off from a kick shockingly from my dad who seemed to be boiling in anger. He grabbed him by the shirt and picked him up so he was at eye level with my dad.

"Cut the bullshit and tell me where my kid is now." Dad's calm tone scared me more then his yelling usually does. I think the man feels the same way as I see him visibly pale at dad's tone.

"I don't know where he is but I know who took him. His name is Calvin, and he has issues to take care of with your Peter." He rushed out quickly. His last comment went unnoticed by no one and we all shared a questioning look.

"What kind of issues does Peter have with this guy?" I finally asked stepping forward as dad dropped him on to the floor.

"Well doll he-" I kicked the shithead in the stomach and he clutched it in pain.

"Cut the shitty names and tell me what I need to know and you might live." He coughed for a little bit before finally looking up at me again with a new anger in his eyes, probably not enjoying getting his ass kicked by a bunch of old men and young females.

"There was a fire. Spiderman showed up and like he usually does saved the day... for most people. Calvin's wife died in that fire and nobody cared. They were all so thrilled that Spiderman showed up to save everyone, no one noticed Calvin screaming for someone to grab his wife before the building collapsed. Spiderman is the reason his wife is dead, so Calvin will be the reason Peter will be dead."

"How many of you know Spiderman's identity ?" Nat asked.

"Only Calvin and myself. I'm his right hand man of course I know who Spiderman is. We thought it would be better to keep his identity on the low to avoid exposing ourselves." The man spoke.

"You're his right hand man? You sold him out in 10 minutes top!" Thor said shaking his head from the couch.

"I've had enough of his games. I was all down for a little bit of torture or teaching him a lesson but at this point he is just living in misery. I don't know how he managed to stay alive this long. Calvin is weak, the second he sees a threat he will run and hide." I charged at him ready to rip his eyes out before Wanda pulled me back and dad picked the guy up hauling him off to wherever he was safe from me. We needed every last drop of information from this guy if we were going to save Peter and with my temper and current state there is no way I can be civil around this guy.

"Y/n maybe you need to go rest for a little while we interrogate the guy. We need you as your best for when we get him back. I have a feeling it's not going to be easy and the time is approaching quickly." Aiden said putting his hand on my shoulder and slipping me out of Wanda's grip. I know he is right but I don't know how well I will sleep knowing there's someone in the building who knows where Peter is. I didn't realize Aiden and I had been walking until I was met with the door to my room, I get so caught up in my mind now everything else kind of blurs out. I opened the door and made my way to the bed before plopping down. Aiden still doesn't come in my room so he stood at the doorway observing me.

"We are going to get him soon love. When we do I call dibs on kicking his ass first for putting us through all of this." A small smile formed on my face at his joke. Aiden chuckled before turning around and walking back the way we came. I quickly got under my sheets, the quicker I tried to go to sleep the quicker I can wake up and find him. With that in mind I tell FRIDAY to play rain sounds in the room so I can sleep easier.

3 hours later

"Get up we need to get going now!" Aiden yelled from my doorway  and I shot out of bed.

"Oh my god Aiden if you ever do that again I'll beat you lifeless. Do you not know the shit that has happened in the past ? You can't wake me up like that." I complained as I took deep breaths to calm down.

"We know where Peter is let's go." Aiden says ignoring my rant, he knows I'm extra moody when I first wake up. But hearing that we know where Peter is was all the motivation I needed to get going. I ran after Aiden and we met everyone in the living room along with the worthless right hand man whose name I don't care enough to ask for.

"What are we waiting for let's go." I said making a shot straight for the front door before Thor grabbed my arm and pulled me back to the group.

"Y/n we can't run into this place blind. Remember these are the people who used the sound to disable most of us. We have new ear pieces everyone needs to use just incase they try to use the sound against us again. We asked the guy what the sound was and how they made it but he didn't know anything. He said that Calvin is fully responsible for that." Bruce said as he went around all of us shoving the new earpiece in. I'm guessing these will stop any outside noise from getting to our ears in case the ringing starts again, I don't know how they come up with these inventions and repairs so quickly.

"Okay everyone is ready can we please get going so we can finally have Peter back?"

"Yes Y/n let's go get your little lover boy." Aiden chuckled messing up my hair as he walked past me to the door. I quickly put my hair up in a tight ponytail and followed Aiden to the car we used earlier to look for Peter. Getting in the passenger side I quickly put on the seatbelt and sat back watching everyone else pile into the cars and get ready to go.

"We are getting him back today Y/n. The second he is at the tower you know he is going to be on high watch." Aiden said reversing and heading to the address programmed into the navigation system.

"Trust me I know. He isn't leaving my sight ever again." I said laying back in the seat and mentally preparing myself for whatever condition we find Peter in. It seemed like time flew by, the next time I opened my eyes we were in front of a dark broken up building.

"This is the place, Calvin is holding an Avenger hostage in a run down shack?" I asked undoing my seatbelt and getting out of the car. I met Aiden at the back as we waited for everyone else to pull in.

"Well he can't exactly do it at the 5 star hotel down the street you know." Aiden joked bumping my arm, causing me to flick him off.

"Okay are you guys ready? We don't fully know what we are going into but I want everyone to stay together and help each other out. We are getting Peter and all of us are getting out of there." Dad said as his suit assembled around him. Everyone nodded and with one final glance at each other we turned and went straight for the door. 

"Watch out I'll break it down." Thor spoke as quiet as he could, even though it still sounded like he was yelling.

"Or maybe we can try and... open it?" Nat said pushing the door open as Thor charged at it with his hammer. We all snickered a little at Thor laying on the floor, he couldn't slow down in time and tripped over the doorstep. He stood up dusting himself off and walked further into the building pretending like nothing happened. We all followed soon after him and broke off into pairs. Aiden and I found stair in a room leading to what we assumed was the basement.

"No way I have seen way to many horror movies, you are not getting me to walk down the stairs first. What happens when I get to the bottom and some freaky twisted demon girl starts running at me?!" Aiden whisper yelled.

"Aiden this is real life stop being such a sissy. Peter could be down there, you're bigger then me therefore you can provide cover and I can't. Now go crybaby." I said shoving him a little and he slowly took the first step.

"I've never wanted to be a 4'11 guy before but I guess there's a first time for everything."

After a very slow journey down the stair we are met with another door. Aiden lifted his hand to turn the knob but it was too shaky and slow.

"Oh my god Aiden I am never letting you come on a mission again." I said reaching forward and swinging open the door.

"Guys I think we found something. The room on the right side of the house has a staircase in it, go down it and met Aiden and I in this weird hallway." I said over the earpiece and I heard movement upstairs. Within a minute everyone was in front of the door looking into the bright white hallway in front of us. This section is brand new and looks clean unlike the rest of the broken building. Silently I took the first step into the hallway and studied the 4 doors in it. 2 on the left and 2 on the right.

"This looks like an episode of Scooby-Doo." Aiden said behind me as we further entered the hallway.

"Everyone get into pairs of two and swing open the doors one at a time." I called out and everyone moved to a door. Dad nodded first signaling that he and Bruce were going to open the first door on the right. He gripped the handle and swung it open while raising his hand incase something ran at him. Next thing I know, his glove is shooting something in the room and we rush over to see.

"Are you kidding me? A broom!" I whisper yelled at him and he flicked me off.  "Okay go back to your doors and we will try the next one. Bruce and dad stand next to whoever is about to open the next door." I said and they nodded. I love when they listen to me it makes things so much easier.

"Okay we got this." Clint and Nat said at the same time before turning to the door and slowly opening it. It was silent as Nat walked into the room and she returned a few seconds later telling us it was clear. We are down to 2 doors now and my nerves are going crazy.

"Okay us next." Wanda said as her and Thor approached the door. Wanda opened it with her powers to allow her to stay a little further back. It was slightly cracked open before it was flung open by someone running out of the room. Everyone stood on defense and were ready to attack the lunatic before I looked into the eyes. There was something familiar about the bloodshot brown eyes. Giving my self a second to process I looked again at the person.

"Peter. Peter oh my god!" I shouted running to him and he snapped my head his direction.

"Y/n? Y/n wait don't come closer. Prove to me it's you. Stay away until I know you are really you." He said and I stepped back. Damn that hurt my feelings a little but I fully understand why he said that. Sometimes these people mess with your mind and you really can't trust what you see. My feelings were raging and I think it was clear as my skin started to have a little glow to it and a little spark formed in my hand. No way I forgot I had powers for a little bit. It obviously isn't going to be strong considering how I have been living lately but it was all Peter needed to see before he rushed to me and wrapped his arms around me tightly.

"You're real. Oh my god. I thought I was never going to see you again." He whispered as he ran his hands all over me, probably taking in the fact that he was safe and with me again.

"I'm here love okay. We can catch up at the tower we have one more room to open." I said, wanting to get home as quick as possible I flung open the last door and there on the floor was a huddled up body shaking in fear.

"Peter who is this?" I asked as he stepped in front of everyone else and his eyes widen in shocked.

"That's the guy who took me."

That was all I needed to hear before my hands sparked again and I shot a bolt of electricity into the man and he fell on to the floor.

"Y/N!" Everyone yelled in unison and I rolled my eyes.

"It wasn't enough to kill him okay. I just made his heart skip a beat, some other minor damage but he will live sadly." I said putting the anti-magic cuffs on him just incase this loser has something up his sleeve.

"Now can we please get home I have a lot of time I need to make up with a certain person who decided to disappear from existence." I said trying to lighten the mood and Peter cracked the smallest smile but it warmed my heart.

"Let's go love." He said placing a quick kiss on my cheek and placing his arm on my shoulder. I think he wanted it to look like a sweet gesture but in reality he just needed help walking with his limp. I missed this loser.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 313 15
You are the famous Tony Starks daughter. When you go to school for the first time, you meet a boy. Little did you know that boy was none other then...
357K 10.6K 37
Peter is a new intern at Stark Industries and meets the one and only Tony Stark aka Iron man. That's it. All characters belong to Marvel Infinity War...
600 33 17
It's a match ya'll. Stark and Parker, Starker.
156K 5.5K 50
Peter Parker is left wondering why his Stark internship can't be what people believe it is. He begins to work alongside Tony as tensions arise in Pet...