Katana of Corruption (Genshi...

By Lizarine11111

(Y/n) is stuck with a deadly katana, which contain an entity that wants nothing but destruction. Will she fin... More

Escaped
Y/n Info
Unwanted Attention
Redemption
Perfect Comrades
A Green Bard
A Kind Opportunity
A Spark Of Chemistry
Unfavourable Situation
The Holy Lyre Der Himmel
Tears Of Dvalin
Archons Meeting
Screw Up
Facing Stormterror
From Stormterror To Dvalin Part One.
From Stormterror To Dvalin Part Two
The Troublesome Fatui
Aftermath
The Rising Of The Corrupted God
Sleep Deprived Alchemist
A Launched Attack
Help Me
Well-Aware
Unravel
Long Awaited Battle
Long Awaited Battle Pt. 2
The Chalk Prince And The Dragon
No Choice
Reality Or A Dream?
The Chalk Prince And The Dragon Pt. 2
Wine To The Rescue
A Selfish Desire
How Eventful.
Pure Evil?
It's The Jealously For Me Love
She's Back
The Troublesome Spy
A Snap Back To Reality
Stubborn Alchemist
Haughty Astrologist
Calm Before The Storm
The Last Straw
A Horrible Misunderstanding
Unpleasant Conclusion
Shogun's Escorts
On The Way
Beginning Of The End
The Last Fight Or Is It?
Unexpected Tragedy
Forgiven
The Great Battle
Breaking Free
Not Quite Done.
Abyss's Plans
Reborn
Hope
Finality

Tragedy Followed

671 19 4
By Lizarine11111

Five years has gone by, and you could say that I was one of the best samurai there is in Inazuma. I became quite the popular figure in Inazuma due to mostly the fact that I was able to master swords skills and martial arts in just a short amount of time.

Unfortunately, It seems my popularity might have backfired on me quite a bit. One day, The general of the shogunate army, appeared at our door with a few troops. Demanding my parents to hand over me to them. Without even giving us an explanation, my parents refused. Things quickly escalated and before I knew it, there was a full on fight. Swords clashing, the smell of blood was apparent, mostly from the army.

If I let this continue, my clan's reputation will at stake. Not mention their lives as well. Doing what I should have done before, I quickly agreed to follow the army. It hurts to disobey my family's advice to stay with them but I had to for their well-being.

"Y/n! Get back here, don't go with them!" My father demanded.

"Yes! Listen to your father, Y/n." My mom agreed.

"Don't go! If they aren't willing to tell us then it definitely something bad!"
My brother exclaimed.

"It is an order from the Shogunate! Her orders are absolute, you must not disobey the shogun's demands. Or else, you and your clan will be wiped out if this carries on." The general warned.

"Oh shut up, how do you expect us to comply with you when you didn't even give us an explanation?!" My sister yelled at them.

"Everyone please just shut the hell up for two minutes!" I screamed, this whole charade is driving me crazy.

I walk up to my family, trying to convince them that I will be just fine, that perhaps that the shogun's army doesn't have any bad intentions.

"Dad, Mom, Sis and bro. I promised I will be just fine, I will go with them, settle everything they asked for and before you know it I will be back here with you all. Don't forget I can take care of myself! I am one of the best samurai to date after all! So if they try anything, I will beat them to a pulp! "I joked around hoping to calm their nerves down.

"I will be alright, I swore on the sakura mochi I just bought earlier today." Although, I sounded confident, I was just as worried as they are.

"*sigh* Of course it's about food again. Alright then, but you better keep your promise okay?" S/n said sternly.

" Yeah yeah I will. Don't be such a worry wart. " I reassured.

With that my family and I waved goodbye, and I leave with the army, looking back at them one last time. I saw a flicker of the whole place in ruins, and my family, all dead. Their bodies twisted and broken.

" Hey! Move it! " One if the soldiers push you to hurry up.

I smile back at them,
not knowing that was the last time I will see them alive.

The atmosphere was intimidating to say the least, all I could heard was clanging of armor and the sound of marching. Everytime I lack behind a bit, a soldier will nugde me forward. Strictly telling me hurry up, it was like they are treating me like a criminal.

After walking up millions of steps for what felt like eternity, I was led to teshukaku. Where the Almighty shogun laid, the general kick the back of my legs, forcing down to a kneeling position. She also proceeded to tie my hands, rendering them useless. The shogun's glare was enough to make me feel like my entire existence was a mistake. I felt my hand tremble with fear, as I was sweating bullets. I tried to pinch myself, hoping to wake up of this nightmare. Unfortunately, it wasn't a dream.

"Almighty Shogun, I've have brought the perpetrator."

"Well done, now excuse us. Make sure to not let anyone in." The Shogun commanded.

"Understood." The general and the rest of her subordinates rush out of the place.

Now, that they were gone, the shogun's attention was now fully on me. Her eyes pierce through me, and without saying a word. She lift up her hand, using her Electro powers to grab hold of my katana, forcing it to her.

I struggle against my restrains to no avail. I watch in horror, as my katana was being confiscated. All of a sudden, it somehow stop midway. The shogun tried to tug it forwards but it just wouldn't budge. After trying for a few more times, she eventually released the weapon from her hold.
Causing the katana to float back to me, taking the position on my belt like before.

However, something doesn't feel right, I felt lethargic and weak, have I caught a fever at the worst of times? Plus, I find it odd that Blair has been extremely quiet throughout the whole ordeal. But that was the least of my worries

"To think you would resort to such a dirty trick, how shallow can you be Blair?"

The Raiden Shogun walked closer and closer, a predatory look on her face.

"Tieing your soul to hers, just because she is innocent doesn't mean I won't kill her too."

The shogun's purple eyes started to glow as a dotted circle appear behind her. The electric frequency in the air was pressuring as I soon find myself unable to move or speak.

" I apologise young one, but I'm afraid there is nothing I can do. However, don't worry your sacrifice will not be in vain. I'll have to kill you for the sake of Inazuma's safety."

Baal floated up and proceeds to pull a sword from her chest (booba sword). The musa no hitotachi was truly a sight to behold if she wasn't going to use it on me!

At that point, I accepted defeat. What am I supposed to do against the shogun? I felt an oncoming headache, the pain slowly intensified. The last thing I saw was black smoke erupting around me before losing control of my body.

I could only watch as everything before me, was destroyed. I watch my family died in 'her' hands. As much as I tried to take control of my body again, it was futile. It was like there was an invisible barrier that I just could not get through. All of those trainings, what was the point of that. I trained to protect them, even something as simple as that I couldn't accomplish. My whole family suffered such brutal deaths.

Fire. Blood. Destruction. Death.

Those are the words to describe the state of Inazuma.

As I peer down to my sister's corpse, if only the tranquillity on her face could be said the same for her death. In between sobs I continued to apologise, I don't know what to do other than that. I should have believed her, family comes first. She was right after all, blinded by my naivety and my beliefs. That I refused to accept facts and warning from her.

And now It was too late to fix anything.

"I'm sorry for your loss." The geo archon kneel down next to me, pity in his eyes. Normally, I would hate that look but I could care less right now.

"Please.... Please kill me." I plead with him, my face unreadable and soulless.

"As you wish." The raiden shogun cut in. Her weapon prepared and ready her bloodshed. Venti stared at her from the sidelines, wishing he could have saved her from such a fate. But even he can't deny that leaving her alive, is like leaving a ticking time bomb in Teyvat that is destined to explode.

The shogun raise her blade, and without hesitant, slash through her, is what she would've done if she wasn't interrupted.

Blair, even when she is too weak to control her host. She was still able to stop the Muso no hitotachi. Telekinesis is powerful after all.

Ei's katana was held in place, even she was unable to move it. A faint red glow outline her sword. Of course, Ei continues to try again and again with different methods but nothing worked. Indicating that they are unable to kill her.

"Why don't you just seal me away instead? It will still do the job right?" I suggested.

Just like that, I was lock up in celestia for over 500 years. It was torture their especially since Blair was the only other person there with me, but at the end of the day, I deserved it.

...

" Have I answered your question?" Y/n asked solemly.

"I'm sorry for what happened to you." Albedo sympathise.

"It was a long time ago, I'm over it." She lied.

A awkward silence enveloped the room, they didn't excatly need on a positive note the last time they met after all, but Y/n can't help but wonder what other things she said while under the influence yesterday.

" This is out of topic but, did I say anything else yesterday? Not that I really cared..." That was a lie again, just the thought of doing something stupid in front of Albedo once again is killing her on the inside. Now that she think about it, it's probably for the best that she doesn't know. Just as Y/n was about to say nevermind. Albedo started talking, much to her dismay.

"Hmmm... For one, you suggested calling me your husband while thinking of a nickname."

Colour drain from Y/n's face, as she sat at the edge of Albedo's bed mortified. There's no way it could get worse right?

"You also called Master Diluc a tomato head. Not to mention, you almost hug me to death."

"O-okay okay, please don't, I heard enough." Yep, she should have definitely not drink alcohol again.

Albedo chuckled at her embarrassment, he wanted to tell her more embarrassing stuff she did but decided against it. Y/n was so red, it looked like her head was about to explode from embarrassment.

"Wait, I can't lose track of my mission. I'm getting way too comfortable again."

"If there is nothing else, I will take my leave now." Y/n said standoffish. After taking a moment to calm down.

Albedo sighed. "There you go again, distancing yourself away from me." He remarked.

"I'm afraid I don't know what you are talking about." Y/n replied, acting clueless.

Albedo grab her wrist, and proceeds to pin her against to wall. Just as she was about to leave.

"No, I'm not done talking to you yet."
A shadow cast over his eyes.

"Hey let go of me." Y/n protested. But that only cause Albedo to tighten his grip on her.

"I'm sick of it, you always shoulder everything by yourself, even when you are hurting deep down. You still insist you are completely fine. Your not alone anymore, stop feeling the need to carry the guilt. I told you many times already, you can always rely on me. "

" You don't understand, I have to, I don't have a choice. Now stop being stubborn-"

" I could say the same about you. Albedo retorted.

"Look, I don't know what I told you when I was drunk, don't take it seriously, I wasn't myself."

"You didn't tell me anything like that, I figured out myself. This story you told me about your past, fully reflects your actions now. You felt guilty that you failed to protect your loved ones. Now, your doing all you can to distance yourself from me, so that I won't be targeted. " Was she really that predictable or is he just a smart ass.

Either way, Y/n knew he was right, there really nothing else she could do.
Albedo noticed her starting to relax, she stop resisting. Her head dropped low, admitting her defeat against his intelligence.

"Through I appreciate the kind gesture, I simply could not allow you to do such a thing to yourself. Isolating yourself from the whole world again, even when you finally obtained freedom once more. Although, I know that day will come, let's make the most of our time together and when fate finally catches up with us, we shall face it together. Till death do us part. "

SORRRY! TWO WEEKS OF NO POSTING. FORGIVE ME. I just didn't find the time and the motivation for the pass two weeks tbh, i guess I was tired from college, I use to end school at like 1pm but now it's 5pm😭😭😭. So updating this story will take longer time. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Liz

2129 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

854K 45.3K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
853K 39.8K 170
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
706K 16.7K 73
"You and me always and forever." 9-1-1 Season 2+ Start- March 26 2023 Finish I do not own any 9-1-1 characters or their plots. I do own my character...
596K 28.2K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...