๐Ž๐๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ | ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’‚๏ฟฝ...

By KEISMP3

๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐๐จ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž ๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž... โžช Where (F/n)'s ol... More

๐ฌ๐ฒ๐ง๐จ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ
๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ: ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐!
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ

๐ญ๐ž๐ง

974 39 14
By KEISMP3

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

“𝐒𝐎 𝐇𝐎𝐖 did her appointment go?” Shira asked, folding his laundry. 

“Fine,” (F/n) responded, continuing her paperwork, “she has to go back for from tests later this month,”

“Poor thing,” Shira frowned. 

“She’s strong,” (F/n) said, “she said it herself,” 

“Of course she did,” Shira grabbed the phone with him as he took his laundry upstairs, “hey, how’s everything with him?”

(F/n) stayed silent. 

“Fine,” she finally answered, “he’s reacting the way we expected,”

“What about Kohana?” Shira asked. 

“She doesn’t know,” (F/n) told him, “and from the looks of it, she doesn’t want to know,”

“Oh?”

(F/n) sighed, “she brought up the topic about her dad on the way to the doctor’s,” she explained, “by the end of the conversation, she told me she’d rather not meet the man who hurt me,”

“That-”

“I know,” (F/n) leaned back in her chair, “I can only imagine when she finds out that it’s him,” 

“She likes him, right?”

“Um,” (F/n) thought about it, “I guess? She always teases him about everything, but she’s never showed any hatred or dislike to him,” 

“Well, maybe that’s a good sign,” Shira told her. 

“Is it?” (F/n) asked, “he’s only here for the time being,” she sighed, “after this whole thing, he still has to go back to Argentina,” 

“Ahh,” Shira finally understood, “you’re afraid he’s going to leave and Kohana is going to experience the same thing huh?”

“Not necessarily,” (F/n) said, “I just don’t want to let him into our lives if he’s going to leave again,” 

“It’s his dream though,” 

“And I respect that,” (F/n) looked at her phone, “I just don’t want him to give Kohana false hope, and then never fulfill it,” 

“I think you’re jumping to conclusions,” Shira told her, “listen, I understand what he did hurt you so much, and is something no one should ever experience,” Shira started, “but if Kohana is happy with what he is doing as of right now, don’t ruin it for her,” 

(F/n) let his words soak in. 

“Yes, you should be cautious around him,” Shira added, “but don’t completely restrict Kohana from him, especially since he hasn’t done anything to her,” 

She sighed. 

“I guess you’re right,” (F/n) admitted. 

“Bitch please,” Shira rolled his eyes, “I’m always right,” 

“Mhm,” (F/n) rolled her eyes, “I’ll call you later,” 

“Don’t kill Oikawa just yet!” Shira said as he hung up the phone. 

“Idiot,” (F/n) shook her head before turning to her paperwork. 

‘If she was Oikawa’s girlfriend,’ (F/n) thought, ‘then they must’ve gone everywhere together,’ 

She then stood up and placed some things onto the pinboard. 

‘If I was Oikawa’s girlfriend,’ (F/n) cringed at the image but proceeded with her analysis, ‘what would be a potential reason to break up with him?’

She couldn’t think of it that way. 

‘No, that’s too weird,’ (F/n) shook her head, ‘what about things about him that I don’t like,’

She listed everything that came to mind.

Prioritizing volleyball over his own health 
Constant self-destruction 
Overworking for the sake of validation
Getting angry at those who try to help him
Not admitting his mistakes
Not taking responsibility for his own actions

‘Yeah, I’m getting too personal now,’
(F/n) sighed. She kept looking at all the different pictures of Oikawa and his ex. There was something about the pictures that connected them all. It made them all look the same. But, what exactly was it? 

.

..

(F/n)’s eyes widened. 

‘No,’ (F/n) was in denial, ‘there’s no way,’ 

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

“Kohana,” (F/n) looked at her daughter, “did you eat all the matcha pocky?”

“No,” Kohana looked away.

Lee Kohana,” (F/n) raised her eyebrow. 

“IT WASN’T MY FAULT,” Kohana yelled, “Satoshi helped me,”

“Is that so?” (F/n) looked at Satoshi, whose face had guilt written all over.

“A-ah,” Satoshi stutterd, “you see,”

“I’m listening,” (F/n) had a calm look on her face, which was the scary part. 

“I was only going to give her the recommended serving size,” Satoshi started explaining, “but she offered an amazing negotiation that I couldn’t refuse,”

“Did she now?” (F/n) had a small smirk, “what was the negotiation?”

“That she wasn’t going to make me chase her around whenever we go out,” Satoshi said, “for at least ten occasions,”

“Damn,” (F/n) was proud, “that is a great negotiation,”

“So, you aren’t mad mommy?” Kohana smiled innocently.

“Oh I still am,” (F/n) said, “just proud,” she smirked at her daughter and Satoshi.

“Uh oh,” Kohana realized, “RUN!”

“Oh no you don’t,” 

The rest of the house was confused when they saw Kohana and Satoshi run away from (F/n). Some people truly never grow up. 

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

“Oi, Oikawa,” Iwaizumi smacked him on his head, “are you going to camp under the door frame or actually move?”

Oikawa didn’t realize he was lost in thought, nor did he realize he opened the door to Iwaizumi’s apartment, but never actually made it inside. 

“Oh,” Oikawa didn’t even acknowledge the pain, “sorry,”

“Is everything okay?” Iwaizumi asked him, “you don’t look so good,”

“Everything’s fine,” Oikawa dismissed his best friends concern, “not like my life just turned upside down out of nowhere,” 

Iwaizumi sighed, “what happened?”

“Well,” Oikawa looked him, “just now figuring out that Rai is actually named Nikushimi,” Oikawa looked down, “realizing that there might’ve been more to her just dumping me for no apparent reason,” 

"Well," Iwaizumi looked at him, "you didn't really like her anyway," 

"What?" Oikawa's face scrunched up.

"Oikawa I'm not dumb," Iwaizumi crossed his arms, "literally in every picture you guys have, your eyes look so dull when looking at her,"

"No," Oikawa didn't believe it, "you're wrong, I did love her,"

"Love's a strong word Oikawa," Iwaizumi sighed, "anyone could've figured you didn't like her just by looking at the pictures,"

"Okay and if I didn't like her," Oikawa looked at him, "then why am I so fucking hurt that I didn't know who she really was?"

"Because you trusted her," Iwaizumi told him, "you've convinced yourself for the longest time that you did have feelings, but in reality she was just filling a hole that you put in your own heart,"

Oikawa's eyes widened. He stayed silent. Even though he was absolutely stubborn, he knew that Iwaizumi was right. He was always right. He just didn't want to admit that he was in the wrong. 

"Since you're here," Iwaizumi walked up to him, placing a hand on his shoulder, "why don't you focus on the fact that you have an opportunity to patch that hole back up, with the right person this time,"

The two didn't say anything after that. Oikawa took the time to soak in everything that Iwaizumi had told him. He was about to make his way upstairs before the two of them heard loud and sporadic knocks on the door. 

"HAJIME OPEN UP IT'S URGENT," a familiar voice yelled on the other side.

Iwaizumi opened the door to see (F/n) standing there with Kohana in her arms. 

"I need to talk to you," she said, taking off her shoes and walking in. 

"Where is this coming from?" Iwaizumi raised his eyebrow. 

"Work," she gave Iwaizumi a look, and he understood, "Kohana, play with Oikawa for a bit, okay?"

"No," Kohana refused, "I don't wanna play with the mean man,"

"How am I mean?" Oikawa whined. 

"I give you permission to bully him as much as you want," (F/n) told her. 

"Okay!" Kohana smiled and walked over to Oikawa. 

"You suck," Oikawa squinted at her before "running" away from Kohana, who started to chase him. 

"Let's go," (F/n) gestured to Iwaizumi to go to his office. 

When they got there, Iwaizumi locked the door and he sat down at his desk chair. 

"Okay, so what is going on?" he asked. 

"So you know how Kohana put all the pictures in chronological order and I needed to find the connection between them?" (F/n) started, "well, I finally realized a connection,"

"Well?"

"But," (F/n) sighed, "I need you to confirm something for me," she looked at Iwaizumi seriously, "just give a head nod, a yes or no, something simple, you don't have to get complicated or in depth or anything,"

"Okay," Iwaizumi agreed to her terms and conditions. 

"Did Oikawa truly love her?" (F/n) asked him. 

Iwaizumi felt his breath hitch and his heart stop. How ironic was it that he and Oikawa were just talking about this a couple of minutes ago. 

He looked at (F/n) and slowly shook his head, telling her that he never really did love his ex. 

"I knew it," (F/n) silently cheered when she figured out the right connection, "in every picture, he looked so dead inside," (F/n) said, "his eyes were dull, his smile was so empty, it was sad,"

"Yeah," Iwaizumi agreed, "it truly was sad,"

"Well," (F/n) pulled out her phone and texted someone, "now that that's figured out, we can focus more on the harder part,"

"Which is?" 

"Finding where she is and who she's working for," (F/n) said, "because I know she's not working alone,"

"Oh?"

"Look at her Hajime," (F/n) said, "I'm not trying to degrade her but it's obvious she can't organize a high skilled plan by herself," 

Iwaizumi chuckled, "yeah, you're not wrong,"

"See," (F/n) also chuckled. 

The two of them continued discussing the case. Iwaizumi gave as much information as he could on his side of Oikawa's relationship. It wasn't a lot, but it was enough to get by before (F/n) had to ask Oikawa herself. 

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

Meanwhile…

"Oikawa," Kohana crossed her arms, "stop hiding behind the couch and play with me,"

"No," Oikawa peeked, "you're just gonna bully me again," 

"No," Kohana shook her head, "I won't,"

"How do I know if you're telling the truth?" Oikawa asked her. 

"You don't," Kohana answered honestly, "mommy said unless you read someone's body language, you never truly know if they're telling the truth," she explained, "and even then, you just have to trust them,"

"Trust huh?" Oikawa bit his cheek, "ironic,"

"Hmm?" Kohana raised her eyebrow. 

"You sure you won't bully me anymore?" he asked, slowly ascending up from crouching behind the couch.

"Yes," Kohana nodded. 

Oikawa fully got up and walked over to the front of the couch, sitting on it. Kohana smiled, walked over and climbed her way onto the couch. She sat beside him. 

"How was your day?" she asked, looking at him. 

"It was," Oikawa remembered everything that went on, "it could've been better,"

"How so?" she asked curiously. 

"Just some grown up issues," Oikawa leaned back into the couch and sighed. 

Kohana placed her small hand on his leg, patting it. Oikawa felt another spark. The same one he felt when Kohana shook his hand when they made the negotiation. 

"It's okay," Kohana smiled at him "it'll get better soon,"

Oikawa smiled, rubbing Kohana's head. She giggled, the ticklish feeling making her grab his hands and squirm. 

"Thank you,"

Kohana then moved so her body was facing his. 

"Oikawa?" she asked. 

"Yes?"

"How do you know my mom?" 

Oikawa paused. It was a long story that Kohana probably wouldn't understand until she was older. 

"Well," Oikawa decided to simplify it, "it all started when…"

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

*hey hey hey! hope you guys are doing good <33

here's another filler-ish chapter with some wholesome and also angst ig. i wrote the first section before winter break and then the second section literally today (Jan 6, 2022) so, yeah. do what you will with that information

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 102 29
Kuroo x femreader You have just transferred to Nekoma after previously attending Aoba Johsai. You felt sad considering it means you've moved away fro...
763K 22.1K 50
"๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™–๐™™๐™™ ๐™– ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™œ๐™˜?" โ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™ก๏ธŽโ™ฅ๏ธŽ In which Y/n gets added into a groupchat full of dumb volleybal...
58.5K 1.6K 28
[๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ] โ๐™’๐™๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š? โž โ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š ๐™˜๐™ช๐™ฉ...