๐‚๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฒ ; Fleur Delaco...

By several_mi

โ ๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐š ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐๐ฒ๐ข๏ฟฝ... More

๐‚๐‘๐”๐„๐‹๐“๐˜
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐ง

4.3K 213 7
By several_mi

❝ Horrible acquisitions. ❝

████████████████████████████

The First task was restless as it was anticipated by many. Witnessed by staff, professors and students alike, they all were amaze to see how Harry managed to complete his job in capturing the golden egg. Despite a lot of students downing him and expected him to lose right off the bat, he took Aurora's advice by heart. It was not to listen to horrible words and just let himself be free of what his actions may do next.

"People are talking, Rory." Daphne claims as the pair were either sitting down on a bench near the courtyard and the other just standing on her feet, leaning on a concrete pillar as they converse. Aurora happens to be the latter while resting her bag on her shoulder, staring on the floor while she listens to Daphne. "They say Fleur's using you to get information. I'm not saying I agree but their reasons are believable. You're quite close with both Diggory and Potter."

Of course — not believing in any of those — Aurora was frustrated with people minding her business and who she should be friends with. Perhaps something more, she was yet to know this weekened of her date with Fleur. After witnessing her almost get burnt while stealing an egg from a sleeping dragon, Aurora realized the extent of her care and worry. She wrote about it to her father and he was yet to reply.

"Bunch of lies and insecure lot." Aurora boredly says, her eyes still lost as if she's in a heavy trance of going to sleep in a daydream anytime soon. "Just when I'm beginning to actually like Fleur, there are always people in the way of it." She mutters.

"Rory." Daphne sighs, almost frustrated as her best friend is too. It made Aurora look up to her, didn't like how she sighed. "Do you know that a bunch of Gryffindor are the one spreading the word? Some are your friends."

"They are now strangers to me." Aurora firmly says without hesitating. "You don't believe Fleur is using me, right?"

Daphne shakes her head but it didn't seem like she was disagreeing. It seemed like she wanted to dismiss the topic and evade the question asked. "They're making fun of her too."

"Give me names." Aurora demands, almost too firm and strict as she did want to know names now. Who would be sadist and lowlife enough to make fun of people?

"Are you certain you're not interested of her because she's a veela?" Daphne asks, innocent, sure, but Aurora took slight offence.

"Of course not, Daph." Aurora says genuinely, pure of mind as her heart and soul is attested to herself. It was slightly hurtful that her own friend is questioning her decisions. Was it so wrong to actually like and pursue someone like Fleur? "I actually like her, you know." Then she chuckles, almost too bitterly. "It's the first time I've admitted it out loud."

"It's the first time you've ever liked someone and told me." Daphne would just receive a letter coming from Aurora saying she's met someone and is always unsure of what she wants but in the end, it always ends up with broken flings and deserted relationships that didn't last long for even two weeks.

For Aurora Black, love is a weakness she didn't want to be a victim to. But seeing and knowing Fleur for almost a month made her want to be. Willingly.

"Well, of course." Aurora shrugs, looking down her polished shoes out of embarrassment. "I see myself going down a road I don't expect myself to go to. Let me know what it means, okay? Don't try and ruin this for me, please."

"Don't tell me that." Daphne snarls and waves her hand, a gesture to everyone close by and walking past them. "Tell them. They're the one's talking smack of your girlfriend."

Aurora hums, looking past her shoulder a bit. She loved proving people wrong but this time, Aurora seems to want to prove them right this time.

████████████████████████████

Saturday in early december, preferably at brunch, Aurora waits on the courtyard patiently and watches a group of attended third years chatter excitedly amongst each other as they are about to visit the village many anticipated of going. Aurora could've sworn she saw herself in them, being young and carefree and only cared about how much money she'd spend buying candies for Harry to gift.

It was cold and snow is yet to come but not today. Despite it, Aurora worn a scarf that Mrs. Weasley hand knitted her for both her birthday and Christmas two years ago. It's still in good shape. Seeing as her birthdate is on the 25th of December, most of her friends gifts her in one setting as both occasions are on the same day. As much as she tells them not to, they'd be stubborn and gift her either way.

Below the green and worn out scarf was her winter coat that stops by her thighs, keeping her warm that doubles as it shades a color of black. Aurora isn't even certain she'd take it off considering how cold it is, her boots doing minimum job and pants useless at this point other than keeping her dressed. Though her hands are bare, refused to wear gloves without feeling like a puff snowman. Only thing missing would be a carrot.

"Sorry I'm late. Had trouble getting ready." Fleur walks up to her, disrupting Aurora's silence for the better when the girl pushes herself to stand and meet her gaze almost too expectedly. "It's not snowing or are my eyes deceiving me?" Fleur looks around, only to be met with cold wind.

It made Aurora softly laugh, "Oh, you'll regret that later when we arrive." As Fleur looks past her shoulder, probably to see if her group of friends already left but they were still there giving her looks that made Fleur blush. As she does, Aurora took only a second to look at her, admiring her with her doe eyes that tells a million tales.

Without missing a chance to show off school colors, Fleur wore a white sweatshirt but it did not help her with the cold and only as a less clothing by the time she spends more outside. Blue hair tie engulfed up in a high ponytail, absolutely looked breathtaking to everyone who sees her.

Earlier in getting ready, Fleur was certain she was about to hex one of her friends for pressuring her to hurry up as she is already late to her own date. Last thing she needed was to show up and look absolutely like an idiot was smudge make up to Aurora. The only girl — The only person in general she really really likes besides looks and title.

"Shall we? I believe my friends are arriving in Hogsmeade in the afternoon and I'd rather not bump into them." Aurora found it difficult to keep friends that are genuine to her. Everywhere she turns and look, she'd see utter betrayal of hatred because she was friends with Fleur. Rather, admiring Fleur like how they were but more closer. Men gets jealous easily the most.

"My apologies — Am I embarrasing you?" Fleur asks, not at all offended as she and Aurora walk towards the path to the village they'd visit.

"No, um. . ." Aurora clears her throat, passing by a group of Beauxbaton students that she assumed were Fleur's friends watching her off. It was later on confirmed when Fleur held a bit of smile as they pass the large gate, holding her arm as they walk more comfortably. "I'm sure you've heard many people accuse you."

"It's hard not to." Fleur sighs, can't believe she felt cold already when they haven't even arrived yet. Then she glances at Aurora who seems to tense but not for the reason she assumed.

Probably because Fleur wrapped her arms with hers got her tongue tied early than she expected.

"Do you believe what they say?"

"I wouldn't be here with you if I did, won't I?" Aurora counters playfully, regaining her true self and made Fleur hum before she releases a chuckle, knowing she's right. "To be clear, I'm not embarrassed of you. It's the last thing I'd be feeling. It's just. . . some of the people who accuse you of such atrocities are my friends. I'm pretty sure are complete nobodies by the time this date is over."

"I'm glad you're not. Got me worried for a second there." Fleur nudges her side as they took their path, following it with a few couple and groups either in front of them or behind. As they do, Fleur shortly looks past her shoulder and caught a group of Hufflepuff girls whispering and stopped when she sees. "Hm. People are mean nowadays."

Aurora scoffs lightly, "They try to be. If I hear another word that they say awful things to you. . ." She looks back where Fleur did, catching eyes with the Hufflepuffs who almost tripped and fall on their faces by Aurora's look. It made them run quickly past them, avoiding possible trouble that may lead them getting physically hurt.

"Careful." Fleur warns playfully, watches them go in such fear that it was actually pretty funny to see. "People might fear you more than they'd love you."

"I've always been like this."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 647 29
แตƒโฟแตˆ โฑแถ  โฑ แตˆโฑแตˆโฟ'แต— แตโฟแต’สท แต‡แต‰แต—แต—แต‰สณ โฑ'แตˆ แต—สฐโฑโฟแต สธแต’แต˜ สทแต‰สณแต‰ แต—แตƒหกแตโฑโฟแต แต—แต’ แตแต‰ โฟแต’สท โฑแถ  โฑ แตˆโฑแตˆโฟ'แต— แตโฟแต’สท แต‡แต‰แต—แต—แต‰สณ โฑ'แตˆ แต—สฐโฑโฟแต สธแต’แต˜ สทแต‰สณแต‰ หขแต—โฑหกหก แตƒสณแต’แต˜โฟแตˆ ...
1.1K 32 13
in which aurora black has to survive hogwarts with an escaped prisoner father, a new crush on one of her best friends, and a looming war. this love...
752 31 24
Estrella Aurora Black, youngest child of Walburga and Orion Black, sister of Sirius and Regulus Black. Follow her through her journey of Hogwarts - w...
126K 5.4K 62
Cassiopeia Black had never been one to follow her families beliefs, and the war was no different. Whilst her family were known supporters of Voldemo...