(Lumity) Her Personal Knight...

By k9ine3

There was an event where only male knights are allowed to fight each other to become the princess's protector... More

(1) A New Personal Guard
(2) Meeting Officially
(3) Feeling Different
(4) Our Adventure Awaits
(5) Luck is Around
(6) Troubled Thoughts
(7) Love Struck
(8) Lilith
(9) Fear
(10) The Start of a Battle
(11) Together
(13) A Second Chance
(14) Lies and Liars
(15) Just Us
(16) No Need to Hide
(17) Despair
(18) Stronger Than Ever
(19) Preparations
(20) Love and Happiness is Our Ending

(12) Big Changes

1K 42 34
By k9ine3

Luz's POV

"Hey there Alador. You've wanted my family and I to come by here?" My mom was leaning against a pillar while she waited for us to arrive in the castle.

"Yes. There's something urgent that I need to announce in front of all of you." The look on my mother and Vee's face were held in a hint of interest.

"What's going on?"

"Luz and I chatted on our way here and had some thoughts planned out. I've decided that you'll no longer be the leader of my army."

"Is it because my leg is screwed up for the role?" Eda wasn't phased much from King Alador's words.

"Sort of. I have chosen to step up and fight back for my people. I no longer want to be seen as a coward who watches their knights risk their lives at a battle or war. That is why I'll be the general and you'll be assigned as second in command once you have been healed completely. I'll have to find someone who's fit to be in second command for now, and Luz will be watching over my family while I am away."

"This is a lot for me to take in but I agree with whatever you have in mind," Eda smiled.

"Not to sound rude or anything your majesty, but what does that have to do with my other daughter and I?" Mama raised an eyebrow.

"I want to ask you for permission if Luz can stay over with my family to protect and watch over them."

"Oh, Alador. There's no need to ask me permission for Luz to stay over at your place. She is an adult after all. She'll be very happy to stay over."

"You're right about that mama," I winked.

"Right. I just wanted to make sure that you wouldn't be upset that I'd take Luz away from you just to make sure my family are safe."

"It's fine, really. My daughter can do whatever she likes as long as it's not illegal. I'll be perfectly okay if both my daughters are off on their own."

"That's amazing to hear because I would like Vee to become a knight and a doctor if she's willing to do that," everyone turned their direction towards my twin sister.

"Oh uh... It's an honor to be picked to become a knight and a doctor, but I'm not sure if I'm cut out for it," Vee waved her hand nervously

"You are Vee. If you weren't, I would've picked differently. You're smart, strong, and useful when it comes to saving lives and treating people's wounds or illnesses. If you'd like, I'll even have Camila go along with you."

"Looks like you want the entire family to be working for you," Eda teased.

"Well yes. I mean, all of you are one of a kind. I have enough bedrooms for the four of you to sleep in. That way you're not far from the palace once you are all beginning your duties," the king suggested.

"Well...It's up to my wife and kids," Eda gathered us close to her.

"I'm fine staying here," I admit.

"Yeah, me too!" Vee agreed.

"I agree with my children," mother answered.

"Then, it'll be our honor to take your consideration and work with you King Alador. We will stay here," lastly, Eda responded.

"I'm glad. I'll make sure that your rooms are prepared. I will have someone pick up your stuff once you've packed for them to bring it over here."

"Thank you so much King Alador. You don't know how much this means to us," mama was thankful for Alador.

"Anytime Camila. If any of you have questions, feel free to ask me, my wife, or kids if I'm not here. And please call us by our first name. There's no need to be formal."

"We can adjust to that," Vee softly grinned.

"I'm happy to hear. Then, that is all I have to say. You're more than welcome to stay."

"Thank you again Alador. You are an amazing friend and king," Eda commented.

"Thank you Edalyn. I hope to remain that way when I'm eighty years old."

"Oh you will," both Alador and my mom laughed together.

"Alright then, I will be off."

"Excuse me Alador. I have something to ask," I stopped the king before he left. He turned around to face me.

"Yes Luz?"

"Is it okay if I stay in Amity's room? I know I have to ask her, but I wanted to make sure that you're okay with it."

"You two are together, so I don't see the problem with it. Just as long as you keep the noise down when...you know," Alador teased and smirked.

I blushed immediately and panicked, "Oh don't worry! We won't do such a thing like that."

"Haha, I'm kidding around Luz. You and my daughter can do whatever you wish together. I know she'll have an amazing time by your side."

"I hope so. But uh, thank you for letting Amity and I be together. I never thought I would be with someone as wonderful as her."

"I'm glad she's with you. You're really sweet and thoughtful and that's someone who Amity needs to be around with. Also, you are not somebody who would be with my daughter just to become royalty or steal our money. I trust you with all my heart whenever you're there with Amity. So thank you Luz," Alador gave me a quick hug before patting my left shoulder and leaving. My family approached me from behind.

"I have something to tell you guys," I stated.

"What is it mija?"

"I'm dating Princess Amity. I asked her to be my girlfriend," I twirled around to see my family's reaction. Their reactions were the same. Wide eyes, jaws dropped, and shocked faces.

"You're kidding," Eda mouthed.

"Nope," I gave a short response.

"That's incredible cariño! I'm super happy for you," my mother came crashing into me with a hug.

"Dang Luz. You managed to pull this off. I'm proud and happy as well for you sis," Vee beamed.

"Thanks Vee."

"Woohoo! That's my kid! Ahh, I'm very delighted that you were able to muster up your feelings and ask Amity to be your girlfriend. I wish you both happiness," Eda ruffled my hair.

"Thanks guys. I wouldn't have done it without your advice. I'd be a mess."

"As long as you're being genuine and yourself, you're capable of making Amity happy and feel loved. Just like your mother and I."

"Don't worry. I'm always myself with other people. I just need to find out what to do next. I'm sure I'll figure it out on my own."

"You will Luz. Now tell us the details. I'm dying to know," my mother shook me around in a playful way. I chuckled at the way my mother was acting, but I did explain to my family what happened when Amity and I saw each other after everyone was entering the kingdom. It felt really good to have a family like mine to tell about my personal life without being judged. I'm lucky to have an awesome life.

Timeskip

It was around six o'clock at night and the king and queen invited my family and I to dinner. Of course we took the invitation and gathered around in the dining room. We were already seated until the prince and princesses came in to join us. I quickly got up from my seat and pulled a chair next to me for Amity to sit on. I smiled brightly as she did the same. Before I was able to sit down, Gus came into the dining room. I haven't seen him since a couple days before the incident. He left on a quest for Alador.

"Hey Gus! It's great to see you. How are you doing my man?"

"I've been doing well. I'm happy to see you're okay after the battle you had with Belo's men. I heard what happened from a couple of people when I was heading back to the Boiling Isles. I was shocked by the news and needed to know if everyone made it out safely."

"Everyone did thankfully," I replied.

"Luz and I were almost killed. Good thing we made it out alive other than me being shot in the leg by an arrow," Eda added.

"Ouch. How in the world did you get punctured by an arrow?" Gus sat down across from me as he was really interested in what my mom was about to tell him.

"You see, Luz and I were fighting off our enemies when suddenly we were surrounded by a bunch of..."

Eda rambled on about the situation her and I were in in the battle. Everyone was really interested and shocked at how scary it was that Belo's army could've taken us down. After my mom was done telling her story, our food was served, and we dug in. I held Amity's hand throughout dinner time. My hand felt so warm and my body felt fuzzy being next to the girl I'm in love with. I swear I'm in heaven already.

One hour later

*Clink*

*Clink*

*Clink*

"Attention everyone," Alador tapped his wine glass with a spoon and stood up from the table.

"Firstly, I'd like to make a toast to Edalyn and Luz for sacrificing their lives to keep our country alive. Secondly, I am grateful that our people made it out safe from the help of our knights. I would want to make another toast to Luz and Amity for finally being together haha," Alador and everyone else besides Gus grinned widely. Gus was the only one who didn't know about our relationship so he was surprised to hear that Amity and I are together. His jaw dropped while staring at the both of us.

"I wish you the best and pray that you both will make each other happy for the rest of your lives. The same goes for everyone else sitting at the table. Now then, cheers to all of you," the king raised his glass while everyone stood up and tapped their wine glasses on each other before taking a swig.

After the toast, we sat back on our chairs and continued back to our conversations. Amity and I explained to Gus how we both got into a relationship while he was gone. He congratulated and gave us a hug before returning to his seat and asked questions about the disaster that happened with Belo's soldiers. Half an hour went by and we began cleaning up our mess on the table.

It took a couple of minutes for everybody to finish before saying 'goodnight' to each other before my family headed home. I stayed behind for a bit to hang out with Amity while her parents and the twins went to their rooms. I had to use the restroom quickly, so my girlfriend told me to meet her on the balcony in her room. I nodded and went to the nearest bathroom.

I closed and locked the door for me to stare at myself at the mirror. I gave myself a smile for feeling proud and happy because of the life I had. It sounds like a dangerous one considering I'm a knight, but as long as you know what you're doing, it's not hazardous. I went ahead and used the toilet, flushed it, washed my hands, dried it, then left.

I walked straight to Amity's room to see her standing at the balcony where I was supposed to meet her. She didn't notice or hear me when I entered the room, so I decided to sneak up from behind without making a sound. Once I was close enough to my girlfriend, I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled Amity to me. She slightly flinched before relaxing her body, knowing that it was.

"Heh, sorry princess. Did I scare you?" I chuckled lightly.

"A little bit, but I figured it was you," Amity leaned into me. I hugged her tightly from behind and placed my head onto her shoulder while looking outside. We remained silent while viewing part of the kingdom together. I felt complete being with Amity, and I know she feels the same. Everything felt perfect in this moment that we were in.

"Hey Luz," Amity broke the silence.

"Yes, Am?"

"How are you feeling now that we're together?"

"Honestly, I feel weird but a good kind of weird. I also feel scared as well because this is my first time being in a relationship with someone," I told the truth.

I heard Amity sigh before saying, "Thank goodness I'm not the only one who feels the same way as you. There is another reason why I'm scared while we are together. I don't want to lose you. I can't imagine myself going on with my life without your existence."

"You won't lose me, I promise. You're always in my mind, and it makes me stronger and want to fight harder for you. You are someone who gives me strength and power to overcome difficult and dangerous situations. I wouldn't want to lose you either, so I'll continue to protect you all my life," I gave Amity a peck on the cheek before returning my head on her shoulder. I felt her smile against the side of my face.

"You know how to make me feel better."

"That's what I do best for my amazing girlfriend," I smiled back.

"There's something I want to tell you Luz," Amity uttered.

"What is it?"

"You've been protecting me a lot, and I really love it, but I also would want to protect you. There's no one who has your back, so I would want to be that person. I began my training with Gus since I'm a little rusty, and it's been a while since I've wielded a sword. Soon I'll catch up and hopefully protect those who I love. I don't want to seem like the future queen who is weak and doesn't know how to defend herself or her people. I fear losing my loved ones."

I beamed small knowing that Amity didn't want to feel useless while others and I were protecting her, her family, and their people.

"I understand that, but you don't really need to protect me. That is if I'm badly injured then maybe. But you should just focus on protecting yourself. You matter to me and you matter to everyone else here in this kingdom. We can protect each other if that's what you want. I have no clue what the king will say about this, but I'm sure he'll approve of the idea of you helping others. Maybe I can help you train. I am the best after all, and I'll be taking care of your family."

"Yeah...I like that idea," Amity smiled shyly.

"Then it's official," I snuggled into my girlfriend. We continued looking out of Amity's balcony together while the stars were shining bright in the dark blue sky. The moment we were in felt like a dream, but I knew and was glad that it wasn't.

"I wish we could stay like this forever," I said.

"Me too. It can't happen forever, but we can still be like this whenever we want to," Amity replied.

"Ah! That reminds me."

"What?" I let go of Amity for her to turn around and leaned against the railing.

"I'm not sure if your father has told you, but my family and I are moving in with you guys."

"Really? That's great but what for?"

"Your dad had a job for my mother and Vee to do which they both agreed to work for him. He didn't want us to have the burden of walking from our house to the palace, so he let us live with you guys," I answered.

"That's sweet of my father. So that means you'll have your own room here."

"Well...yeah, but here's the thing. I actually wanted to ask you if I could maybe sleep in the same room as you. If you're not up for it, that's fine. I don't want to make my girlfriend uncomfortable," I awkwardly rubbed the back of my neck.

"I wouldn't mind you sleeping in the same bed as me," Amity blushed brightly.

I felt flustered and responded, "It's settled then."

I picked Amity up and tossed her over my shoulder. I walked to her bed where I gently placed her down. Amity's head landed on her pillows while I hovered over her figure. I carefully caressed her face before leaning my lips onto hers. A spark ignited inside of my body from the kiss I shared with the purple haired goddess that laid below me. She held my body tight, not wanting me to leave as our lips were tasting each other's. Soon, we had to catch some air before we lost consciousness from the lack of oxygen.

I slowly pulled away and got a good close up view of Amity. Her golden eyes shined that were filled with love and lust. Her cheeks had a dark tint of red from the heat I gave her. Amity's lips were red from the blood that rushed in during our kiss. At that moment I wanted to stay, but I had to go home and pack up my things. I pecked the tip of her nose before getting up from the bed.

"I wish I could stay with you, but I must leave. I have all night to pack my items for me to bring them over here tomorrow. If there's enough time for me, I can come by and sleep here."

"Don't worry about me Luz. You go home and pack your stuff. I'll be fine," Amity gently smiled as she sat herself up.

"Alright, alright. Goodnight princess," I whispered.

"Goodnight, my knight in shining armor," Amity slightly smirked.

I quietly chuckled while I exited Amity's bedroom. Throughout my way home from the Blight's castle, I had a smile plastered on my face that couldn't go away.

--------------------------------------------

12:30 am

Lilith's POV

"Are you almost ready Lilith?" I heard a certain blonde question me outside of my bedroom door.

"I am ready. Just give me a second to find my map, and I'll be out."

"I'll be waiting," I heard footsteps walk away from my door and silence filled my room. I sighed heavily before walking to my window, looking out the darkness that filled the night. I looked down to my hands that were holding a single photo of Edalyn and I when we were youngsters. I slid my finger on it as memories flowed in my head. I really miss her. I even miss our parents. It's so lonely without any of my family members.

"Don't worry sister. I will go my way to you and make things right. I'm tired of being apart from you. I'll finally come home, I promise," I put away the photo in my bag before closing it up and tossing it on my back. I opened my door and closed it behind to see Hunter across the hallway. He was leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. I walked over him quietly to not wake anybody up.

"Are you set to leave?"

"I am. Were there any signs of anyone roaming around the castle?"

"No. I made sure to stay quiet and checked every corner to see if there were any guards. Looks like they all went to sleep," Hunter reported.

"Good. I'll follow your lead."

Hunter nodded and led the way out of the castle. We made sure not to cause any sound that could potentially alert someone and have them think that an intruder entered Belo's palace. It took only five minutes to get to the exit of the castle. Hunter slowly opened the door which made it creak a bit loud. We rapidly went outside before shutting the huge door behind us. We ran down the stairs and onto the ground where we hid by the side of the staircase.

There were demons and other creatures lurking around the palace. They didn't seem to notice us nor would they even care what we're doing at this moment.

"Looks like this is it. You'll come back by tonight, right?"

"I'll try. If not, tell Belos that I'm on a long mission to get information from Edalyn to use for us to defeat her and the kingdom she lives in," I instructed Hunter.

"I will. And please don't die out there because I'll be waiting for you to come back," Hunter held a serious face.

"Don't worry. Nothing will try to stop me. I'm more powerful than you think I am. You should be the one to be cautious. Make sure Belos doesn't find us suspicious. Keep your head up and remain alert at all times, okay?" I held Hunter's shoulders.

"Okay. I believe in you Miss Lilith."

"Thanks Hunter. I'll be off then. Take good care of yourself," I embraced him before walking away from the territory.

"You too Lilith," Hunter did a little wave as I passed through the creatures and disappeared into the woods. I'm finally heading back to my old home where I must belong to.

--------------------------------------------

Hunter's POV

I watched as Lilith vanished into the woods. I felt lonely now that Lilith was on her way to the Boiling Isles Kingdom. She'll feel as if she's back home again. I do hope she returns soon. Before I was able to turn around, I felt a presence behind me until a hand laid on my shoulder. I swiftly turned my head to see Belos behind me.

"Uncle?! I-I didn't notice you were behind me," I nervously said.

"Oh I'm sure you didn't. Where is Lilith running off to in the middle of the night?" Belos asked me with a straight face.

I decided to go with Lilith's plan and lie to my uncle, saying, "I wanted to tell you in the morning, but I might as well tell you now. I had an idea that was brilliant for Lilith to do. Edalyn wanted her back to the Boiling Isles when we were up against her, so Lilith decided to do just that. The thing is that she only went to get close to her sister and King Alador in order to gather information about their plans against us. That way Miss Lilith will come back and report to us, so we can prepare for our next attack."

"Impressive idea. I never thought of something like that. You and Lilith are useful for once. Because of this plan, there is no doubt that we will win. We're finally going to crush those pests and rule their kingdom as well as their allies. I can't wait to see what good information Lilith will be bringing to us. Now, get some rest Hunter. You're going to need it," Belos pulled his hand away before entering back into his castle.

I was relieved that I managed to pull off my acting skills and had my uncle believe my story. I looked back to where Lilith went through the woods then turned around to go inside of the castle and strolled to my room. I was definitely exhausted and I would love to have a well rested night sleep. Belos did tell me that I needed sleep but I'm not sure what for. Maybe he'll train me to the brink of death, but I hope that's not the case. All I want is to sleep without any worries running through my mind. Sadly, I can't get rid of them until I face them. It'll help bring me back to my normal self.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 4.7K 71
book 1 Luz Noceda gets into fights constantly in her home town. so her mother, Camila, sends her to live with a old friend of hers named Eda until he...
17K 419 11
(COMPLETED AS OF 10/02/22) One of the youngest in the Emperors Coven, y/n strives to do good for her cause and prove herself to the Emperor. Can she...
445 40 7
(Threequel to Cure) Amity had been given a new goal. Find the group she was meant to meet up with and go to her brother. All while searching for Luz...
49.7K 930 37
Amity has a strange obsession with luz and seems to be aggressive towards anyone who tried to get close with her or dares to harm her she suddenly ha...