MR. HANDSOME (vsoo)

By vsoofiction

Jisoo a Friendly, Naughty, Savage, Pretty girl who never give shit to others except her friendzone and her br... More

...Characters...
00.
01.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40 (final)

02.

1.5K 84 11
By vsoofiction

"Good morning everyone, I am your new Physics professor Kim Taehyung." taehyung introduced himself to students who where whispering to each other about there new professor.

"Is these real" "am I dreaming... he will teach us" "pinch me" "He's so handsome to become professor.....

Here jennie, who was also shocked, realised her bestie is sleeping peacefully, she looked towards her and push her so she can woke up"Jisoo, professor is here, woke up"she whisper into her ear, but that sleepyhead didn't even budge to stress her single muscle.

"Don't woke her"taehyung the new physics professor command jennie making her startled as she didn't realise when he come close to there desk.

He put his long palm on there desk and tap three times. "Let me sleep jennie, I am dreaming about Mr.Handsome " jisoo mumbled but enough to get heard by Her New Professor and Her Bestie, jennie get nervous she slowly budge her elbow into her bestie thigh to woke her up.

"Excuse me, you are in class" he say in strict and cold voice making jennie and other students quite sacred.

Jisoo slowly open her eyes and look at him while smiling foolishly
"Ohh...Mr.Handsome, what are you doing here...in our class" she say in sleepy tone, making everyone brust into laughter, taehyung looked at her as he thought something, he meet her somewhere but he didn't remember it.

" I am here to teach you...I am your New Physics Professor "he say in stern voice and glare at other students who where laughing earlier.

"WHAT"jisoo say realizing it's not her dream, it's real, she rub her eyes and stand straight.

"I am your professor, meet me in my office after class, understood Miss Jisoo" he say while looking at her ID card which is hanging around her neck.

"Yes Mr.Handsome... I mean professor "she say with a playful smirk and again whole class brust into laughter.

"I am doomed" jisoo whisper to herself, but Jennie heard her and looked worriedly. " Jisoo, I think,he's too strict " Jennie say own which jisoo nodded.

" Jennie...what is his name" jisoo asked as she didn't hear his introduction as she's sleeping peacefully, day dreaming about her Mr. Handsome who is non other than him.

" Kim Taehyung" Jennie answer in low voice as she didn't wanted to get caught by there strict professor...on his first day.

" Kim Taehyung...he's the man ,who I meet yesterday,the hot and handsome one" jisoo say to Jennie on which she widen her eyes in disbelief.

" WHAT... Really" Jennie asked in quite loud voice, but thankfully there strict professor didn't hear her. Jisoo nodded with playful smirk on her face, making Jennie shocked.

" And...and don't tell me...you like him, don't you" Jennie asked thinking her friend, her bestie is joking but she didn't, she's not joking at all.

" Yeah, I like him...and why not he's so my type, he's so handsome and hot too...it's not my fault Jennie" jisoo say quite loudly and regret when Kim Taehyung there New Physics Professor caught her.

" Miss Jisoo...are you here for studying or gossiping" he asked in cold and stern voice making everyone scared because of his strict and intense aura, every student at first meet get frightened because of his nature, his face clearly say... emit ' not to mess up with him' . But our naughty Jisoo didn't even budge and of course why would she when she's JISOO... WHO DO WHATEVER SHE WANTS...

" Of course, I am here for studying Mr. Handsome...I mean Prof. Kim" jisoo replied playfully while looking straight towards him who was getting angry because of her boldness.

" If once again, I caught you gossiping with your friend...or anyone, I swear you will not allowed to attend my class for a week...did you understand" he command coldly and continue lecturing them.

" Okk, Mr. handsome...I will listen to you...my hot professor" jisoo say to herself and sit back on her place.

There Physics class too went well, Both Jisoo and Jennie walked out of class when Jisoo remember that her New professor call her after his class, she excuse herself from Jennie and run towards staff room.

" Aish, this girl...I hope he will not scold her" Jennie say worriedly to herself and walked towards cafeteria where they gonna eat there lunch with Jungkook and lisa.

Jisoo entered staff room hurriedly and bumped into an old Professor. " Sorry, professor Lim" she apologized for her silliness on which he forgive her. " It's fine...Jisoo...right, I heard you are Mr. Kim's daughter, you are good at studies too, indeed Mr. Kim daughter, like father like daughter" he said on which jisoo just nodded boringly.

" I heard about your older brother, who's running business in Los Angeles, how is he, I heard he is engaged" he asked like a old aunt who seems too interested in others people business.

" He's fine,and yeah he's engaged too... sorry Prof., I am in hurry now, so would you tell me which one is Prof. Kim's office" she asked impatiently as first she wanted to run away from these boring Prof. who seems too interested in other's business, and second she wanted to meet her Mr. Handsome.

" Ohh.. Prof Kim, the new guy, who teach Physics" he asked on which jisoo nodded.

" Why you wanted to meet him... what did you do...he's so strict though" he say on which jisoo just smirk internally.

" That room... that one is his office" he answer on which jisoo thank him politely and walked towards Prof. Kim office.

She waited there for couple of minutes until the handsome professor walked in with his usual strict aura.

" Prof.Kim here" the naughty jisoo called him and wave at him, on which he didn't force his single muscle to reply or wave back, he sit down on his chair and take out a folder from his desk drawer.

"Your scores are good, every subject are good...but still it doesn't mean you will sleep in class, I am letting this aside this time, but next time I will not...so control your sleepyhead" he say while looking at her reports, which make him kinda shocked as he didn't thought, these naughty girl is so good at studies...not only good but topper in her major's.

" Yes Mr.handsome... I mean Prof.Kim" jisoo replied in sweet husky voice and leave staff room with her iconic smirk.

" Jisoo unnie, we heard from Jennie unnie that you have crush on...new professor, is that true"lisa asked curiously as she still didn't believe whatever jennie tell them.

" Lisa, its true...his indeed my type, handsome and...hot" jisoo say dramatically and again started to day dream about her Mr. Handsome, on which the other three looked at her with cringe face.

"Noona, are you really our Jisoo nonna...the one who never give a shit to other's, who never looked at any boy like that, who never thought to date someone, who always reject other's confession " jungkook asked his older sister who seems too deep in crush.

"Jungkook...he's not a boy, he is man...he is my man" jisoo replied with her iconic smirk making others three again looked at her with cringe face.

"Jisoo, I swear if you not stop this cringed act...i will definitely goona beat you...or worst I will kill you" jennie say with annoyed face and smaked her bestie head lightly who was day dreaming about her Mr.handsome.

" Jennie yah...its not act, I truly like him." Jisoo defeat herself making jennie sigh in defeat.

Next day was usual for other's, but for jisoo it's different, she woke up earlier than her usual time, get freshen up just to take time to dress herself... which definitely unusual of her.

" Which one should I wear, these... no these one, no-no these one...arghh...i am confused "jisoo mumbled to herself while choosing clothes she wanted to where today.

"Yeah, I should ask jungkook, he has good taste though"jisoo say to herself and run towards her younger brother's room.

She knock on his door, which is also so unusual of her...knock...knock..."Bunny...kook, are you awake, my litte bro." She call her younger brother from outside on which she didn't get any response.

"Jungkookie...bunny, my bro..."she shout and hurriedly jungkook open door."What happened noona...why are you shouting"he asked annoyingly as his sweet sleep get disturbed by his a year older sister.

She pulled him out of his room towards her room and asked him which outfit is best, while pointing at two cute mini skirts and above that shirt, one was quite simple in pink colour, while other one was plain white with tie and grey jacket on it.

"You...why...I... you, are you really...you wanted to wear skirt, WHY"jungkook ask in shocked and in disbelief way, the girl who never get interested in outfits and attire, who always where some comfy yet casual clothes is now trying something she wear too rarely.

"What do you mean kook, what's problem there's " she asked innocently. "Don't tell me, you are wearing these for your crush" he asked in disbelief on which jisoo nodded with playful smirk.

"You are unbelievable"jungkook say and help her for choosing her outfit for today.

.

.

.

Both sister and brother arrived at university at there usual time and wait for there other two members, jennie and lisa who are on there way.

Both bother and sister where waiting when some boy's and girls get shocked at jisoo...as she's looking more girly plus she where skirt... which is so unusual and hot news.

"Jisooshi, you are looking so pretty today "a fanboy say to jisoo. "Jisooshi, you are looking so beautiful... is something special today" other fanboy asked her on which jisoo chuckles making everyone more shocked.

She smile at there comment, the naughty and unbothered girl who never gave shit to others... other than her friends and brother's smile at them.

"Thank you for your compliment, but there's nothing special, it's just I thought to try something new" jisoo replied with sweet smile making everyone drool over her.

" Really noona, there's nothing special"jungkook say teasingly and get granted with hard smacked on his head.

"Jisoo/kookie"jennie and lisa call them as soon as they reach university, they park there car and hop down.

"Jisoo unnie, you are looking so pretty today"lisa say sweetly.

"Why not, I help her in choosing clothes " jungkook say with proud smirk on his face.

" Don't flatter yourself... btw unnie we are getting late so we are going first...bye" lisa say and bit ' bye' to her unnie's and went to her class with jungkook.

"Jisoo...you, don't tell me, you wear this for Prof.Kim" jennie asked her bestie as she couldn't digest the fact that her best friend change her dressing sense in mere day.

" Yeah, I want my Mr.handsome to only look at me and give attention to me" jisoo say in flirty tone making her cringed at her comment.

"WOW...whenever I told you to wear something like this, you never do that...and now you change your whole attire just for an old man...jisoo he's of your jin oppa's age, probably six or seven years older than you." Jennie say trying to change her best friend whipped mind for there new professor.

"Jennie yah...don't call him old, he's not my oppa though, and still if he's 7 or 8 year's older than me I don't care...what's wrong if I like him" jisoo say not backing off from her crush on Mr. Handsome.

Jennie sigh in defeat, she knows if Jisoo like something or someone she will do her hundred percent to get it...

"Okk...but don't let it affect your studies...you are just few year's away from your goal" jennie say in strict way, she want her bestie to achieve her goal with her...to become space scientist.

Although they are from rich and famous family, still they wanted to achieved there goals without pulling strings of fame and identity of there parent's.

"Don't worry jendukie, I will not let it affect my goal... I promise you" jisoo say and hug her supportive and caring friend.

"Alright, now stop your drama...your crush is waiting for you"jennie say and both chuckles on her comment.....

Stay healthy and happy... Borahae💜💕...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.9K 2.8K 32
{Mafia AU } Where in Jisoo a daughter of Commissioner, held as hostage by Mafia king Kim Taehyung for recusing his brother from her Commissioner dad...
6.8K 845 23
Jennie and Jisoo are the best students in their respective courses at the university where they study and it is obvious that they hate each other or...
228K 12.2K 43
Jisoo, a quiet timid girl moves to Daegu hoping for a fresh start. But what happens when she meets a guy exactly like what she was running away from...
3.6K 381 12
It's for her own safety..... ~kth The pain you'll give will save my life. ~kjs -------- !!! SHORT CHAPTERS !!!!! Vsoo fanfic