Peter Parker x Reader | Wrong...

By nekomotherfuker

I know I was born in a wrong world! More

[0]
[1] Nothing Lasts Forever
[2] For Three
[3] Glowing Blonde Chick
[4] Captain Language
[5] I Was In Space
[6] All Alone
[7] What X-men Is About?
[8] Omg, okay, IT'S HAPPENING
[9] Elon Musk
[10] 3000
[11] Please Drive Slowly
[12] Alcoholic potato
[13] Comfy God
[14] Two Red Dudes
[15] Wakeyy Wakeyy
[16] I love herrrr
[17] Wot
[18] Tom Tea Drinker
[19] So many hugs
[20] BRUeB
[21] Sup I'm the fucking Meerkat
[22] Rage and serenity
[23] Starkwarts
[24] Legends never die
[26] You're insecure~
[27] Tying you to me
[28] Arrogant hoe
[29] Nomnomnom

[25] Sh....

1.7K 127 173
By nekomotherfuker

have you ever had a dreams
that that you
um
you had
you
you could
you do
you wi
you wants
you
you do
so you
you do
you could
you
you want
you want tim
to do
you much
you could do anything?

😊

   "Katniss??" I yell at the top of my lungs.

   She then shoots an arrow straight at me but Loki catch it midair like the cool god he is.

   "Who are you!?" She yells back.

   Finnick out of nowhere jumps into the scene.

   "Oh my god, look at you!" I yell uncontrollably, I swear Peter will want a divorce before we even get to marry.

   "Are they with the capital?!" Finick asks Katniss.

   "Do we look like we are cosplaying Jeffree star?!" I yell back at them.

   "Yeah, we look British as hell dude! We just came from a wizard British world!" Peter adds. Now every one of them is confused.

   Peeta walks in,

   "Oh my god, that's Peeta! Remember I told you you said things like Peeta would!? This is the guy!" I tell Peter excitedly.

   "Children!" Loki slaps our fangirl and boy heads, ouch! "Focus! Where in the galaxy are we?"

   "This is the world where they take kids in and have them all battle each other to death and the last one standing gets to lives. And we are currently in the game!" I shout.

   "We are kids!" Peter panics.

   "Then we fucking get out of here!" I say and blast Katniss with her own metal arrow with Magneto's power, after they fall back we circle up yet again with the broken Bifrost necklace in my hand.

   "Please bring us to our world!" Peter tells me.

   "I'm trying my best! Where's pool-pool when you need him!?" I whine and wish yet again, then we— you know it— whoosh.

   We stumble down onto grasses, sand gets into my eyes, I try to stand up, coughing tiredly and hear Peter's voice.

   "Hey! That's Peter Quill! The star lord guy with the guardians!" He yells.

   Oh my god... I finally did it?...

   I look up once my eyes are now adjusting to it, and yeah... that's Chriss Patt.

   And dinosaurs.

   "Young lady which world are we in now!? What are those creatures!?" Loki yells at me.

   The dinosaurs are now targeting us.

   "Are these real-life dinosaurs!? This is fantastic!" Peter yells.

   "Peter this is no time to nerd they'll kill us!" I yell back at him, I want to DIE with all this chaos.

   "Who are you guys!? Get out of here!?" Owen... That's his name in Jurassic world, right? Tells me.

   "You're telling me that ain't star lord?!" My Peter asks me.

   "He's in another franchise too this one is Jurassic world! Circle up again boys!" We run away from the Blue and his bloodthirsty dino-fellas and whoosh...

   I land down on the floor... and look up to see...

   Aliens....

    "AHHHHH!!!" All three of us yells at the same time.

   Loki stabs his dagger in the alien's face but it doesn't do much damage.

   "Loki! Back away! Their blood is acid!!!" I yell, looking at the big Alien in front of us, for once I wish I'd never watched too many movie franchises.

   Oh my god wait! Peter is afraid of this movie!

   "Pete, are you—!?" I look at him and Peter Parker already fainted.

   "Now I think sticking with the TVA is better!" Loki screams at me.

   "I'm so sorry!" I start running as Loki helps carry him and we run through the hallway of the spaceship.

   "Take us somewhere else now!" Loki says.

   "What if it's even worse!?" I ask him.

   "Could there be anything worse than that!?" Loki looks back at the Alien running after us.

   "I guess no!" I hold them and wish, and we whoosh right before the nasty alien can put their eggs in our chests.

   We step into...

   A simple home.

   With the nun on the other side of the hallway, lurking in the dark, eyeing us.

   I cry. "The conjuring..."

   "What now!?" Loki loses his shit.

   Then the Annabelle doll starts rocking the chair in the next room.

   "Who are these?!" Loki throws a dagger at the nun just for it to slip through the nun's body right into the wall.

   "They're ghosts! Our superpowers mean nothing!"

   The nun starts to float toward us creepily. I want to faint with Peter. Talking about Peter, he wakes up— sees the nun— then faints again.

   "Do something!" Loki tells me.

   "No, you do something! You are a god, ghosts hate gods! Compel them or some shit!"

   "I will kill you in your sleep!" Loki tells me lokiedly.

   "Trust me I tried!!!" I tell Loki myself-edly.

   The nun is getting too close, I wish for the last time and a faint picture of a library pops up in my head. We fall down on our asses into a quiet library.

   We look up with heavy breathing, then see my classmates looking back at us, then shush us.

   "Sh.... We're studying..." One of them says.

   Loki looks around and calms himself down, "Are we in the clear yet?"

   I observe, and yes... this is where it all started. "I think so..."

   "Good..." Loki sighs and lies back down on the floor.

   I pat Peter's face and whisper, "Peter..."

   He wakes up and tries to scream from the flashbacks of Alien and the Nun, I put my hand on his mouth.

   "We're safe now."

   He gets up and looks around, I guide them to a seat nearby.

   "Where are we?" Peter asks me.

   "My world..." I say.

   "Like, the one where you're a movie star?"

   "No, this was before everything." I sigh, getting so much nostalgic bad memory of being a no-one, being all alone, begging to be somewhere else. That version of me.

   "Are there ugly creatures here?" Loki asks.

   "Not the version we've seen. We're all humans here." I sigh, "I was here, at that corner. Where I found a book that teleported me into your world." I tell Peter.

   "A book?" Loki repeats.

   "Yes, we're in a library. Duh." I say.

   "I'm so sorry I passed out, I saw alien and I just... gets zeroed." Peter apologizes.

   "No need for that. At least it's quiet now. Let's catch come breath."

   I walk around the world I abandoned for years, the reality I never wanted to be in. I see Peter explaining my life story to Loki, so thank you for that, I surely don't have it in me to repeat I am the wrong world girl for the hundredth time.

   I watch the people study. They look peaceful, but back then peace would've killed me, I never wanted it, I never wanted a life that represents nothing.

   And even though I suffered in the so-called fictional worlds, faced Thanos and the Nun, I still want none of this.

   And maybe, I sent myself here, because there's a help. After all, I'm sure in my heart even though there's pain and fights awaits, I'd prefer it more than this fucking library.

   So I head straight to the corner where the old book was, holding the Bifrost necklace tight in my hands. The book lies on the table, decades-old looking, shining itself to me.

   "There you are." I say excitedly, and open it up, the information in it changed. Now it tells the story about a hag who travels across realms with her engaged Spider-infected boyfriend.

   Why am I a hag??

   I open the page, and now... I see a new set of wishes....

Once was a menial,
Now wielded with power.
With such to live for,
Seek such a shelter.
To reach the haven,
One must sacrifice,
For this time you leave,
But never look behind.

   "Okay, now you're getting dramatic book." I talk to a book.

So make up your soul,
Behold your whereabouts,
Fly high with no fall,
Go in and no out.
Dreams and loves have been shown,
Souls and hearts have been shouted,
If one wants to valor,
One simply must vouch.

   "Now you're talking." I smile like an idiot, "Well you didn't talk, you're a book, but— anyway," And now I talk like an idiot too.

   To reach the haven, one must sacrifice, for this time you leave, but never look behind...

   I read that repeatedly, so If I am right... I will change my first real-world for good. The reality of a girl so bored out she wishes to a damn book to be somewhere else will never for me to be return ever again.

    If I was that girl, I might hesitate.

   But I lived there, waited there, fought there, changed completely.

   I look at Peter and Loki laugh with each other, and I have no hesitancy in my mind.

   "So bring me back there! I don't give a shit! I'll marry Peter Parker, come what may you bitch! Bars!" I yell at the book.

   The strange stillness in the air sends a chill down my spine, I walk over to Peter Parker and Loki as they feel it too. We look around us as the place starts to shiver, but no one here in the library seems to acknowledge it but us.

   "(Y/n)...?" Peter touches my hand.

   "What's she doing?" Loki asks.

   "We're going back to our world... Not with the necklace, but with how I got in." I tell them.

   The picture of the kids in the library starts fading away, the endgame battle, the ruins of the Avengers facility starts showing.

   And there I stand in front of Thanos, with Spider power, super speed, telepathy mind, wizard power, an elder wand, six infinity stones.

And a wedding ring.

"You're inevitable?" I ask Thanos, looking fiercely into his eyes.

He looks back confusedly.

"Well, I'm going to get married to Spider man, bitch!"

Bring it on!!!

📚

Neko : check out my Spotify playlists...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

616K 13.7K 147
πš–πšŠπš›πšŸπšŽπš• πš’πš–πšŠπšπš’πš—πšŽπšœ Β©πšπš‘πš‘πšπš’πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ #𝟷 πš’πš— πš–πšŠπš›πš”πš›πšžπšπšπšŠπš•πš˜ πš˜πš— πš“πšŠπš—πšžπšŠπš›πš’ 𝟸𝟢, 𝟸𝟢𝟸𝟢
685K 20.5K 62
You know the drill P.S: Sorry for the grammatical errors. English is not my first language.
5.3M 169K 54
"Let's give Peter a little hug from another Stark."
254 49 9
You have secrets that nobody knows you try to be innocent but in reality you are not now you down to earth since your planet blew up and you have to...