Killer Games

By MS5454

Emma is a police officer who is very good at her profession. She is appreciated by everyone for her being a t... More

Disclaimer
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter- 3
Chapter-4
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter- 9
Chapter- 10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter- 13
Chapter-14
Chapter- 15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19***
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter- 24
Chapter-25 (final)
Bonus chapter 1- Hoseok
Bonus chapter 2- Jungkook & Tae
Bonus chapter 3- Jimin, Joon and Jin
Bonus part 4- Yoongi
Bonus chapter 5- Namsope

Chapter-5

19 4 4
By MS5454

Two days later

"What the fuck is this report? You can't even find a single evidence? Emma and JK, what the hell you were doing these days?" Hoseok shouted.

JK- sir, killer is very intelligent, he didn't leave any clues.

Hoseok threw a file at him and JK avoided it.

Hoseok- I know he is intelligent. You were sent to find him. If you can't why you all doing this job?

Everyone kept silent. Hoseok was very angry that it's been two days and they don't have any progress in case.

Hoseok- Emma

Emma- yes sir

Hoseok- I heard autopsy reports are here, where is it?

Emma- (showing the file) here is it sir.

Hoseok- what does it say? Read it.

Emma- it has been proved that she was brutally raped, tortured, beaten up and strangled to death. There was purple marks of beating and cuts made by some sharp object everywhere. There are marks of being tied by rope in her hands and legs. There were so much internal injury and ribs were broken. Marks on her neck shows that she was strangled. Other than this there is a small injury in her head. Results proved the presence of ******* in her blood.

Hoseok- no signs of rope or sharp objects used in her house?

Emma- no, we checked suspects house too for those item. It wasn't found.

After few minutes

At their desk

Emma- (putting the file down) my ears are hurting. He scolded us straight for one hour. Was he a rapper?

JK- I almost got his by the file. I still have some beeping sound inside my head.

Emma- let's get to work. If he came outside and see us talking.... uff.... I don't wanna go in again.

.

.

.

It was already very late when Emma reached home. Hoseok didn't came to trouble her today as he was also busy with the case. He was very busy these days that security told her and JK that he now sleeps in his office. Even with all the hatred JK and Emma couldn't help but feel sad for him. At least he let them go home. As she entered she saw the house was bit different. Looks like someone had come into her house. She carefully scanned her surrounding by taking JK's caller id in her phone to call if something happens. She saw a letter kept on her table.

She went there and took it. Reading it, she sighed.

Hey Pie,

I have kept the footage you asked me in your shelf. Your house looks like a mess and I know you will be tired when you come back. I have cleaned and I know where are the proper places of things. Don't worry my Monica Geller. You can take rest.

Lily

This letter made Emma smile. She and Elisa have been friends since childhood. They also grew up together. Her mind wandered back to their childhood.

We both met each other when we were three and it was Tae's fifth birthday. We had a big celebration for him. I was crazy and she was sweet. That day, we played a lot together. Later, we went to the same school. My parents always tell me how lucky Lily's parents are to have such a well-behaved daughter. They considered me as a trouble. I get into fights, hang out with boys, climbs trees, dress like a boy and not at all lady like. They liked Lily so much that they asked her for Tae which both families agreed happily. However, her parents requested that the marriage should only take place when they are ready. Lily was Tae's fiancee from the beginning, but it took them quite a while to start dating. It was wonderful that my parents agreed to their request. Tae and Lily are now a great couple.

She looked through their old polaroid pictures and suddenly saw one where she, Jin, Tae, and Lily went for a picnic. she remembered how perfect boyfriend Jin was for her and Tae was irritating Lily. Lily end up saying that she's gonna leave Tae and steal Jin from Emma.

But they were too jealous of me and Jin. Jin was perfect. He was bit elder than me and everyone doubted our relationship. We met during a food fest and acted like couple to get free food. We both were foodies and it became the reason for our friendship and then to our love. He asked me out and after we became couple it was like a dream. Jin was everyone's dream boyfriend. Tall, handsome, kind, sweet, the list goes on. I don't even know when things went wrong because I never felt there was an issue between us. I don't know may be I was ignorant. He left me with many questions. If he had issue with any character of me why didn't he told me? If he was falling out of love why didn't he show that? At least I could have expected this would happen. I don't even after all these years what was the real reason for my breakup. After I met him in street, old memories are waking up. I think I must concentrate into anything else. This loneliness is killing me and even though I don't want to admit I miss him.

Her thoughts broke when her cellphone started to ring. She rolled her eyes when she saw the caller id. She wiped her tears and cleared her throat before attending call because she doesn't want him to know she was crying.

Here is another pain in my ass......

Emma- hello sir

Hoseok- Emma, send me the files I gave you yesterday to my email.

Emma- (cracked voice) okay sir.

Hoseok- Wait, it seems like you were crying.

Emma- (quickly) no sir

Hoseok- your sound seems bit different.

Emma- (clearing her throat) no sir, it's just cough.

Hoseok- are you okay? do you want see doctor?

Emma- no sir, i'm okay. it's just i choked some water. it will go after sometime.

Hoseok- oh.... what are you doing now?

 Emma- I got video footage from my friend's house. June's boyfriend said he was in her place that day. He doesn't know about camera. I was about to check that.

Hoseok- That's good. Well .... Do you want any company there?

Emma- what?

Hoseok-(playful) I don't mind coming there to help you.

Emma- (rolling her eyes) aren't you busy with work?

Hoseok- if you agree I can postpone any work babe....

Emma- no thanks sir, I can do it myself.

Hoseok- isn't that good to have help from me? I guess results get faster.

Emma- I guess faster way is sending you the copy of these files, if you want sir. I'm already sending another.

Hoseok- you are no fun. How many times you are gonna reject me?

Emma- every time I guess

Hoseok- no babe, I'll make you mine one day. Those pretty lips that always reject me is gonna beg me.

Emma- what is wrong with you? Why me though?

Hoseok- I have already told you many times, you make me excited every time you reject me. I'm bit competitive and I won't lose to anyone. You will be mine sooner.

Emma- win and loss? What am I? an object?

Hoseok- I don't care what you feel from my words but babe, remember the more you reject the more you'll get the punishment. I have thought what to do with you in my mind.

Emma- you are sick in your mind. Can't you just take no as an answer?

Hoseok- nop, i guess no one had ever said that to me. So, i won't back off.

Emma- Sir, i'm not in a mood to argue, just leave me alone.

Hoseok- sorry dear, i'm actually in a mood to irritate you, i really wish you were in front of me because i like to watch your angry face. You are so hot when you're angry.

Emma- (controlling her anger)  If you don't have anything else to say I'm cutting this call.

Hoseok- trying to run away? I like this.

Emma- good night sir.

She cut the call and threw her phone to her bed.

Asshole......he will die if this goes on.... I'm fed up with this and i'm loosing my self control....... he really knows how to make me angry.....FUCK..... she kicked the foot of bed out of anger.

After few seconds,

I must take a shower, it may calm me down.

She slowly took a shower and prepared some food. She took it to her living room and connected pen drive to her laptop. She had already sent the files Hoseok asked to his mail while they were talking in phone. Now checking the footage is only left to do.

I must check this to confirm what Hyunjin saying is true or not. it's not like i don't trust him. i need proof to show others that he is innocent. I don't think he is behind this but he still a suspect. if he did this, he will get the punishment he deserve. I won't be there saving him. Lily's family will be sad too but they will agree with whatever i do. Hoseok trusted me with this job so i must be professional. Talking about job, JK is in some kind of secret mission i wonder what. I want to ask him but he is busy. I must wait till he brings his report. Well, let me watch from here.

 Then she started to watch the footage from Lily's house. Hyunjin and Felix came back home by seven. They went into room. Then later when Lily called them to eat they came outside. They look normal and happy. After food they started to drink beer. Hyunjin was chatting in his phone and he only drink one beer. But lily and Felix became drunk.

Hyunjin had told us he was chatting with June till twelve but there weren't any visitors mentioned by her and when i checked their chat record what he said was true. They were talking about Jimin and about me too.

Suddenly Emma noticed something and replayed the footage. Her eyes went wide and she searched for her phone.

Wait.... there is something wrong... I have to report this immediately.

She found it in bed and immediately called Hoseok.

Hello sir....

A/N

For those who don't know Monica Geller, she is a character from famous sitcom F.R.I.E.N.D.S. She is very organised, controlling and doesn't like it when someone cleans her house and misplace things at there. So, similarly we can say that Emma is also have proper place for each and everything in her house. She doesn't like it when anyone misplace it and as her childhood friend Lily knows that well. Don't get confused guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
4M 196K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...
914K 21K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 40.6K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...