House Of Perverts

By Oxijinism

"Yah! Jungkookie, make her calm. She's crying. " Jin shouted, walking down the hallway. "Why? Is she sexuall... More

Characters
Strawberry Yogurt
Reward or Punishment?
Seatbelt
Thirstday
Unguarded
Red laced underwear
G-gay?
tweet
Take my pants off!
Sweet lie
Unnamed love
Repeating same mistake
Memories
Brother
Truth
Burn calories
Adorable little thing
Scared to be lonely
Overflowing love
'Blush'
Worst nightmare
Marshmallows
Regret
Drunk
Wet
Resemblance
Thirsty
Good liar
Caught in a lie
Real her
Madman
Daegu
Team Kim SeokJin
Abuji
I love you
I love HIM
Aera or Jae
Seoul Yongsan Police Station
Creepy stalker
Sinner
My husband's pain
Kill your son
Unexpected call
Wuga
Trial day
Dog
Innocent
Long awaited end
Dong Wook or us
Holding on and letting go
Pre-wedding gift
Yoongi ending
Jungkook ending
Jin ending
Namjoon ending
Taehyung ending
Jimin ending
Hoseok Ending
THE END

Sweet chaos

1K 75 164
By Oxijinism

Jungkook's P. O. V.

"Enough. " The judge said as he stood up.

"But Yoongi isn't the real culprit, your honour. Not even Jae. It's- " Kang-shi was about to say but the judge again interrupted,
"Did I permit you to talk? I said enough. It means you have to stop. "

"What the hell? " Jin hyung asked as he was ready to stand up and throw some hands but Taehyungie hyung and Hobi hyung held him in place.

"Hyung, please. " Taehyung hyung warned through his gritted teeth.

I looked at Yoongi hyung who was looking down, biting his lip.

"SeJin-nim! " I whisper shouted as he looked at me.

"Please do something. " I begged as he nodded.

"Excuse me- " SeJin-nim was about to say but the Judge cut him off.

AGAIN.

"I want to finish today's session. See you next week on the second trial. " The Judge said as he stood up.

"You can't do this! You have to punish Lee DeokSu! " SeJin-nim shouted as the audience started to chant 'punish DeokSu'.

I also joined as we all abruptly stood up.

"I didn't finish my speech yet. " The Judge said as he cleared his throat.

"In the meantime, we'll search for DeokSu and captive him. In the next session, we'll find a proper punishment for him. That kind of brute person should rot in prison. " The judge said as I heaved a sigh.

"That means that bastard didn't bribe the judge. Oh phew! " Hobi hyung said as he looked at Yoongi hyung and my eyes also naturally trailed to Yoongi hyung.

"Please, take Min Yonngi-shi to his cell. " The judge added again as some police started to come closer.

"Wait what? " I gasped not too loud but still it went to the Judge's ear.

Guess I was loud.

"Yoongi-shi needs to go to jail because the case isn't solved yet. " The judge said one last time before he left the room.

"Damn. This was all for nothing! " I shouted as I gripped my hair in frustration.

"Don't worry. It was all worth it. Don't lose hope. If needed take some hope from Hoba. " Yoongi hyung flashed me a small smile as he left the room with the polices.

"Hey! This isn't a joke. " I whined.

Yoongi's P. O. V.

I left the room hearing Jungkook whining. I chuckled a little but that was soon replaced with a dark expression as I mumbled,
"Someone's losing his ass today. "

Vernon's P. O. V.

I was pacing back and forth in my house as I glared at my brother.

"Yoongi hyung's going to freaking kill me! " I said as I again threw daggers with my eyes.

"I wasn't ready okay? " He fired back.

"Damn hyung, I really am haunting you as a ghost after Yoongi hyung kills me. And trust me I mean every word. " I spatted.

"Okay listen- " Hyung was about to say something but my phone rang suddenly scaring the shit out of me.

I gulped as I showed him the caller ID and his face also went pale.

"You answer this. " I shoved my phone to him as he looked at me, already sweating.

"N-no- "

"ANSWER IT. " I glared as he nodded slowly before doing so.

"H-hello.... " Hyung barely voiced out when I heard Yoongi hyung's chilling voice asking,
"How are you doing, hyung? "

Hyung quickly put on the speaker as he shivered.

"Umm....Everything sucks, just kidding hehe.....Everything is great! Not really tho.... " Hyung was talking just gibberish as I huffed and snatched the phone from him.

"Yoongi hyung. " I said, my voice went an octave higher.

"Hmm....You're okay right? " He asked again.

Fuck I'm so so so dead.

"Y-yea- "

"Cause you won't be okay when I'll whoop your ass and shove your dick in there. " He threatened.

"Hyung listen- "

"I trusted you. " He said, his voice barely coming to me through the phone.

I messed up a big time. 

"I'm sorry. I won't fail you in the next trial. Trust me just one more time. Just once more. " I said as he hummed and cut the phone.

"I'm taking him with me. That's it. " I said to hyung after cutting the call.

"But that isn't fair. " Hyung complained.

"Then, Yoongi hyung in jail is fair? " I asked as he went quiet.

"Okay....Just let me have him with me for the last hour. " He mumbled quietly as I nodded.

Jae's P. O. V.

"Joonie, how's Wuga? " I asked.

"Wuga? Oh Dong Wook-shi? " He asked as I nodded.

"He's sleeping. Hope he'll forget everything when he wakes up. " He wished.

"I hope so. "

"By the way Jae-ah. Did you miss us? This dorm? " I looked back as I saw Jiminie peeking his head from his room.

"Of course. I missed my home and my family. " I said as a smile lit up on Jiminie's face.

"Come with me. Your room has been the same. But still your scent made me nostalgic every time I visited your room, I missed you. " He said as I followed him, taking his hand.

Joonie also followed us behind.

"Ta-da! " Jiminie opened the door as we all entered my and Kook's shared bedroom.

"It's still the same.... " I breathed out, remembering how I left the room.

Nothing changed, my bed cover, pillows, Kook's bed, our dresser. Nothing at all. 

The t-shirt I left on the floor the last day for the Dynamite shoot was still there.

"No one touched anything. Not even Gguk came into the room or slept here. He missed you so much that he couldn't bring himself to enter this room. Cause it brought back your memories. He slept with Jin hyung so he wouldn't feel lonely. " Joonie said.

"Oh.. " I said as I bit my lip from quivering too much.

"Yes, Namjoonie hyung is right! I fucking missed you so fucking much! Welcome home Jae! " Kook shouted, entering the room as his arms were already wide open for me to embrace.

I voluntarily walked to him and hugged him, choking afterwards when his muscles were clenching around me.

"That's enough, Gguk. Don't kill her unless you want to join Manager. Lee in hell. " Jinnie winked as he also came for a hug.

Then Hobi, Jiminie, Namjoonie, Tae came one by one, making the hug more suffocating.

"I-i thought you ah- want-ed to keep me alive-e? " I half said and half choked as they all released me.

"Gosh, you've grown weak. " Tae scoffed.

"You can't even bear our tight hugs. Back then you could've taken all our dicks together- " He added as Jinnie hit his head not so slightly.

Ouch.

"I know why she has grown weak. " Hobi said as he pushed everyone and came to me.

"Because she's suffering from vitamin me. " He added as he pointed at his face.

"As if. She only loves me. " Jinnie said as he looked at me and winked.

"No, she loves me, right Jae? " Now Gguk joined the conversation.

"Nah- " Tae also joined only to be cut off by Jiminie.

This is a disaster.

"Umm....But what is happening? " All of our heads snapped towards the voice as we saw a half-awake Wuga, scratching his head in the doorway.

"Ah, nothing. They were just arguing over a silly matter. " I said as I went to him and held his cheek.

"You okay? " I asked concerned.

"I am. " He replied as he held my hand and kissed my palm gently.

I looked back as I heard a ton of groans and pairs of disapproval looks all over me.

"You really should just sleep the day and night off you know? " Tae was the first one to speak.

"Yes, I admit that you're handsome but I agree with Taehyungie. " Jiminie said.

"Come on. Don't be so mean. " I rolled my eyes.

"Oh really Jae? We're now being mean? " Kook pouted like a baby.

"Wuga, why don't- "

"WUGA?! " Now Hobi shouted.

Great, who turned on the sound effect machine again?

"Okay, just go to your room. I'm coming. " I said as Wook nodded and went quietly.

"See? He's such a good boy. " I said.

"But you like bad boys. Just like us. " Kook said, lips twitching into a grin.

"Oh my. I'm done here. I'm going to Wuga to fill him in. He might be confused. " I said as I was about to leave.

"Wait, feel him in? Don't tell me that he had put that dick inside of yours- " Jiminie trailed but I slapped my head before leaving the room.

This is going to be a long damn week.

"Wait you didn't answer! Does that mean you really....? " Jinnie shouted after him.

And I'm not ready for it.

For the sweet chaos that will be taking place. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.9K 2.6K 33
"J-jinnie is this really you?!" "Sir I think you misheard my name, it's Namjoon not jinnie" "No, it is you jinnie, I can't believe you're alive" "c...
45.9K 2.4K 54
Most Impressive Ranking: #7 In Horror-thriller. The Jeon's Palace holds the biggest unity of highest rich people's,every apartment is worth of millio...
309K 17K 55
"That's going to conclude our session today" "Please, come back tomorrow, miss y/n. I really enjoy your visit, especially when it's in this room alon...
66.7K 1.5K 17
'๐ผ ๐“€๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“๐’น ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“…๐“‡๐‘’๐“‰๐“‰๐“Ž ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡๐“ˆ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐“Š๐“…~' ...