GROWING PAINS , scott mccall

De voidnovaa

*WAS CRUEL SUMMER* "The pain of it slashed through my body in nauseating waves before settling heavily in the... Mais

prologue
1. fireflies
𝒕𝒘𝒐 , unleashed
𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 , frayed
𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓 , motel california
𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆 , currents
𝒔𝒊𝒙 , visionary
𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 , the girl who knew too much
𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 , the overlooked
𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆 , alpha pact
𝒕𝒆𝒏 , lunar ellipse
𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 , anchors
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆 , more bad then good
𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 , galvanize
𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 , illuminated
𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 , silverfinger
𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 , riddled
𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 , letharia vulpina
𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 , echo house
𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 , the fox and the wolf
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 , de-void
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆 , insatiable
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐 , the divine move
𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 , dark moon
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓 , 117
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆 , muted
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒙 , the benefactor
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 , i.e.d
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 , orphaned
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆 , weaponized
𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 , time of death
𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆 , perishable
𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐 , monstrous
𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 , a promise to the dead
𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓 , smoke and mirrors
35. creatures of the night
36. parasomnia
37. dreamcatchers
38. a novel approach

growing pains

16.5K 270 74
De voidnovaa

*this story is slowly being rewritten so please bare with me for any inconsistencies*

❝ i 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 you , 𝒇𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 bird ❞

{ BEST VIEWED IN }
・゚: * light background ・゚: *
✧ times new roman ∙ second smallest setting ✧
season three - ???

❝ how do you 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆
a 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓 in a life? ❞

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* - dianna agron as ....

𝒏𝒐𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 "𝒏𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒆" 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒍𝒆𝒚
❝ if you 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 at me like that 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏
i 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 set you on 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒆 ❞
sixteen ∙ scorpio elemental druid

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* - luke mitchell as ....

𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒔𝒐𝒏 "𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒆" 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒍𝒆𝒚
❝ you 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 dead, 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 ❞
eighteen ∙ virgo elemental druid

charlize theron     CLARA PRIESTLEY
scott foley                 JACK PRIESTLEY
teen wolf cast                 THEMSELVES
everyone else               AS DESCRIBED

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* - 𝒔𝒚𝒑𝒏𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒔

𝐒𝐇𝐄 once bloomed like a flower,
now she wilted like a weed.
with beauty, came pain, and she was just as beautiful as a girl could be.
souls wept in her gaze. hearts bled.

𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 was beloved by the town she called home, they had watched her grow as the Sheriff's daughter, loving her like she was their own. She was a town treasure. And their treasure was lost. Her chartreuse eyes cried tears of glass, knowing she didn't deserve to feel like a victim, she was as bad as the people who had taken her teenage years. Her bleach blonde hair grew straggly and untamed, a sight that would make her mother sick if she could see what her time in solitude had done to her. She was no longer the untamable beauty the town once knew. She had grown, and she had suffered. She was nothing like they once knew, but they hadn't known the truth anyway.

𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐓 𝐌𝐂𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 was a doe-eyed teen who lived and breathed her. Loving her was all he ever knew. From the moment she tripped and crushed his sandcastle in the first grade, he knew that the ditsy blonde in pigtails with pink bows at the end was the girl for him. For years he pined for the girl who only saw him as a friend, he watched her become more beautiful, and more people begin to see her the way he had always seen her. And after so long, she wasn't his to love.

𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐊𝐈 had known her since they were in diapers, sharing baths, and taking naps together in the same crib. Their fathers were best friends, a tradition passed onto them. He was an only child for the most part, but in the Priestley siblings, he found a bond that could only be shared between siblings. They were his family, only without the blood.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 of their freshman year, Noelle Priestely walked home alone after school. A walk she had done more times than she could count. Only this time, she never returned. There wasn't a trace left behind, she had vanished, as though she had never existed other than in the town's imagination. Nobody knew what had happened to her, until now.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* - 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒔

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 . . . this book contains; supernatural/magic, violence, death, suicide, sexual themes, blood, alcohol, drug abuse and every other triggering thing that you might find within a franchise like the vampire diaries and its universe.

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐒 . . . i do not own teen wolf nor their corresponding characters, plots or spin-off. all credits go to jeff davis and the rest of the team who helped to create the show. however, all of the priestley family and any other original characters and their plots to belong to me. if there are problematic cast members i will not be recasting, however that does not mean i support them or their actions. remember- stand the characters not the actors.

my characters will make mistakes and will do things that you will not agree with, but this is how life is and i try to keep it as real as possible despite the supernatural circumstances and allow my characters to grow throughout the story with their actions and mindsets. so if your thinking omg shes a dick, bare with, they're growing and learning like the teenagers they are, especially casey and sofia who will certainly have a lot of room to grow from the beginning of this book.

𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐒 . . . this layout is inspired by multiple creators on wattpad as well as influences of my own. i combined elements i like from the stories i have read as well as the amazing mutual writers that i have on wattpad and thoroughly enjoy and feel inspired by.

𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐒 . . . welcome to growing pains! some of you may have known this book as its former name of cruel summer. as i rewrite the book i am also rebranding with adjustments to the plot and especially the face claims of the characters, i feel as though these new changes will make a better book for you all to enjoy and i want to continue to challenge myself with my writing. if you notice any inconsistencies, feel free to point them out so i can edit them but i will try my best to correct them all while editing.

this book focuses on Noelle Priestley and her experience in Beacon Hills, however, there will be times you see the point of view shift to those around her as I feel this allows more depth and will allow you to discover more about the side characters. Due to Noelle's story, she is a complex and kinda messed up character at times, I hope that as you read about her and begin to see more of her past, you understand why and that I do her justice with my writing. I hope you enjoy. Nova x

growing pains
- voidnovaa

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.5M 34.3K 147
*REQUEST CLOSED Imagines of: Scott McCall Stiles Stilinski Derek Hale Jackson Whitmore Brett Talbot ...
408 24 3
Inside my blood and bone and their network of tendon and meat we have, you and I, our histories of hunting and being the beast. Scott McCall, 2024
13.2K 269 13
Under heavy editing!
2.6K 101 9
𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘈𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢 𝘎𝘪𝘭𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘺 𝘖𝘙 𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘈𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢 𝘎𝘪𝘭𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘤𝘦�...