Heaven Warrior

By jasdarealDON

"Just fight a little while longer baby boy." "I'm tired." More

prologue
one.
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven pt. 1
eleven pt. 2
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
~ 001
~ 002
~ 003
~ 004
~ 005
~ 006
~ 007
~ 008
~ 009
~ 010
new book dropped!
~ 011
~ 012
~013
~ 014
~ 015
~ 016
~ 017
Q&A + update info
~ 018
Im back!! ❤️
1MILLION ❤️
new work ❤️

epilogue

22.7K 1.3K 1K
By jasdarealDON

one year later...

"Babe you're going to ruin your makeup for the third time. You're going to be fine Heav." Jayda pouted, dabbing at Heaven's tears. She made sure to be very gentle to avoid Heaven starting over again with makeup.

"Jay, I-I'm just nervous. What if he changes his mind?" Heaven sniffled. "Oh my god, what if I trip, what if his mom doesn't want us to get married anymore?"

"First off his mom is more than happy that you're getting married to her son. She came all the way from Jamaica. Second Zylin loves you so much I strongly doubt that he'll change his mind. Lastly, you won't fall it's just the nerves." Jayda reassured her best friend.

"I'm really about to marry your woresome ass godbrother." Heaven chuckled, dabbing at her own eyes.

"Girl, I'm glad y'all tying the knot. Y'all been through hell and back, but now y'all can officially grow old together. I'm proud of both of you." Jayda smiled.

"Thank you Jay. For everything, if it wasn't for you introducing us, we wouldn't even be here." Heaven stated.

"Mommy, Zuri won't let the lady put her dress on." Nevaeh groaned, running in Heaven's private dressing room with Angel not to far behind.

Before Heaven could even respond Jayda spoke up. "I'll be in there any minute. Y'all need to sit down somewhere so you won't mess up your dress or hair." She spoke.

"Yes ma'am." Both girls replied in unison.

Once Jayda left, both seven-year olds plopped down on the couch in Heaven's dressing room.

"Mommy you look like beautiful queen." Nevaeh grinned, gawking over Heaven's appearance.

"Yeah nanny, you look beautiful." Angel repeated, with a small giggle.

"Thank you babies, you both look like gorgeous princesses. I can't wait to see y'all riding through that carriage. Y'all ready?"

"Yes ma'am, the lady said we can't get our flowers yet until the music start." Nevaeh pouted, crossing her ankles over each other just like Heaven had taught her.

"That's right." Heaven nodded.

"Is papa gone be with us?" Angel asked, copying Nevaeh by crossing her ankles.

"Well no, papa is gone ride in a different carriage with Zaloni. It'll be more for a boy. Here let's take a picture." Heaven replied.

Both little girls stood by Heaven who bent down to their level. She pulled her phone and took a picture and boomerang of them, saving it to her gallery.

"Heaven, Zuri is not letting anybody put her dress on." Solana said, walking into the dressing room with her gown on, and makeup did.

"She hates clothes. Can you bring her over here? She'll act right then." Heaven sighed.

Zuri didn't like clothes at all, mainly because she always got hot or uncomfortable. To add to the problem, the only person that could get her dressed successfully were her parents.

"Okay, be right back. Oh and you look gorgeous." Solana grinned.

~

"Remember to keep these in your pockets until the man say so." Zylin told Daloni for the hundredth time. Of course Daloni was the ring bearer, and during wedding rehearsals he never did his part right

"I know dad, I'm a big boy." Daloni groaned, as Zylin fixed his little icy blue bow tie. Over the past year, Daloni's vocabulary expanded tremendously. He still sometimes had trouble forming literate sentences, but with his speech coach he would get much better.

"Yeah I know." Zylin chuckled.

"Man, I need a blunt or some. I'm nervous as fuck." Zylin stressed, standing back to his original height. Being that he didn't sleep in the same bed as Heaven the night before had him in a chokehold. He hated not being able to see her, but he knew the wait would be worth it.

"What you nervous for?" Cane chuckled.

"Man you know how your sister get me. She always made me nervous, I been like this since we first met." Zylin sighed, rubbing his hands across his fresh waves.

"You ain't thinking about backing out is you?" One of Zylin's cousins asked.

"Hell no. This what I want. To spend my life with her and our kids, but this waiting shit just making my nerves bad." Zylin replied.

"No Loni!" Daloni mugged his little brother, Zaloni.

Zaloni and Zuri were twins. With Zaloni being born first at six pounds and eleven ounces, he looked like a mixture of both of his parents. Zaloni was known as the troubled twin, he got his behavior from Nevaeh and Daloni.

Zuri was born twenty minutes after Zaloni, weighing four pounds and twelve ounces. While Zaloni was a mixture of both parents, Zuri stole Heaven's entire face. Zuri was a mama's girl and only really dealt with Heaven. Unlike Zaloni, she was the more calmer twin.

"Dad, Loni is chewing on his shirt." Daloni mugged, rougly taking the shirt out of his little brother's mouth. Daloni was still rough with everything he did. It wasn't that he tried to, it was just how he was.

"He probably hungry." Zylin shrugged, plopping down in the chair that was in their dressing room.

"I'm gone tell mommy if you don't stop Loni." Daloni stated.

"You a snitch." Cane smirked.

"You a b word." Daloni retorted, with the meanest mug on his face. Daloni and Cane developed a love-hate relationship. They were always at it, and calling each other names.

"Don't play with me Daloni." Zylin eyed the little boy. Zylin knew that Daloni cursed. He taught Daloni to just say the letter instead of the full word, just in case he got in trouble with Heaven.

"Alright people, it's show time. Let's get the kids where they need to be. Gentlemen go ahead and line up!" The wedding planner announced.

"Good luck man." All of Zylin's cousins grinned, patting their cousin's shoulder. The whole entire family was happy for Zylin and Heaven.

"Don't touch me lady!" Daloni snapped, yanking away from the wedding planner.

"Daloni just get your brother and follow her. We don't got time for this." Zylin groaned. Daloni rolled his eyes and picked up his little brother. He then followed the lady, leaving Zylin and Cane alone.

"Look you gone be straight. I know my sister, and I ain't never seen her more happier than she is now. That's all because of you bro. Heaven came a long ass way, and I watched it all. Just don't hurt her Zylin. I fuck with you, but Heaven gone always come first to me. Now go out there, and marry my damn sister scary ass." Cane said.

Zylin gave Cane a hug and then exited the room. He saw the wedding planner getting the kids situated in their carriages and smiled at the sight.

Once Zylin walked down the aisle he rubbed his waves, seeing the wedding venue beautifully decorated with his family sitting in each seat. He stood next to the officiant who would be presiding the wedding.

Heaven wanted an icy blue wedding, reminding everyone of a frozen winter wonderland. The wedding planner that they hired made sure that Heaven's wants were fulfilled. While the women and little girls wore icy blue, the males and boys wore white.

Major Why I love you echoed through the speakers, making everyone turn their bodies to the double doors located in the back of the venue.

Mrs. Charlotte, and Zylin's mom Ms. Brown walked down the aisle together arm and arm. Mrs. Charlotte was like a mom to Heaven, so it was only right she was in the wedding.

Next came the bridal party, a host bridesmaids and groomsmen, which was a host of Jayda's cousins, and Heaven's coworkers that she had grown close to when they moved.

Then came Solana, who walked down the aisle alone. She held a genuine smile, trying to block out all of the attention. Once she took her spot, Jayda started her walk down the aisle.

Of course she was Heaven's Maid of Honor. There was no question that Jayda deserved her spot. Their friendship was solid, and Heaven couldn't see anybody else being her Maid of Honor.

After Jayda took her spot on the stand, the first carriage started rolling down the aisle. It was being pulled by two men in white suites. Angel and Nevaeh sat at the front of the carriage throwing their flowers, with the biggest smile on their face. Zuri was to busy babbling to even throw her flowers.

Once they were let out of the carriage, the men carried the carriage to the side for later. Then came Daloni's carriage with him and Zaloni. It wasn't as extravagant as the girls, but it still fit the wedding.

"Vae, look at me!" Daloni yelled, standing in the carriage.

"Papa it's quiet time. Shush!" Nevaeh yelled back, putting her hand over her mouth.

The crowd burst into laughter at both kids antics. Daloni mugged Nevaeh, and then jumped out the carriage running to stand next to Zylin. Mrs. Charlotte grabbed Zaloni, and sat down in her seat.

After the procession was finished, the crowd got quiet as Nobody by Brian McKnight started to play. Zylin's heart started beating fastly, as the doubled doors were opened again, revealing Heaven and Cane waiting for their cue to walk.

"You ready?" Keontae asked Heaven, linking his arm with hers.

"Yes of course, what about you?" She replied, with a smirk.

"Yeah I'm ready." He chuckled.

When Heaven took her first step coming into clear view, it was like everything in the room went silent.

Zylin bit down on his bottom lip to keep his composure. He couldn't control the tears that cascaded down his face, or the soft cries that exit his mouth. Every step that Heaven took, made Zylin's heart melt more.

She held a big smile on her face, seeing how Zylin looked at her. As they held eye contact, they both fell deeper in love with each other. They were sure that they were the only ones in the room.

"Daddy don't cry." Nevaeh mumbled. She didn't understand that Zylin wasn't crying because he was sad, but because he was happy.

"Gah damn." Zylin sniffled, rubbing his waves turning back around to see Heaven and Cane standing at the alter. The dimmed lights illuminated Heaven from everything.

"Who gives this woman away to be married?" The officiant of the wedding asked.

"I do." Cane nodded. Cane was the closest thing Heaven had to family. He was the one who gave her a second chance at life. He saved her. Heaven made sure that he was the one who walked her down the aisle.

"I love you Heav." Cane smiled, kissing Heaven's cheek.

"I love you too." Heaven sniffled, taking Zylin's hand.

"Hi babe." Heaven whispered, feelings his thumbs caress the back of her hands.

"Wassup mama." Zylin chuckled, taking one of his hands and dabbing under his eyes.

"Today we have been invited to witness and unify the marriage of Heaven and Zylin. Marriage is the first step to a new journey and new beginnings. They are taking the first step to spending the rest of their lives together. Love isn't something you just do, it's a feeling. A type of emotion, and also a language. Love is a commitment, a passion, a type of intimacy. Love is a challenge, and it will have its ups and downs. Today these two are accepting the challenge to loving each other forever and eternally." The officiant spoke.

"There are vows to be exchanged, we will start with Heaven." Heaven smiled eagerly, ready to spew out every words that she meant from her soul.

"Zylin, there are no amount of words that will explain how much you mean to me. I prayed to God for a man like you, and if it hadn't been for that cookout I'm not sure where would we be." Heaven started, gaining a couple laughs from the audience.

People has said that love doesn't have a time limit, and I can vouch for that. From the first moment I saw you, I knew that we would be together for the long run. You give me a sense of security, a breath of fresh air, a feeling that I have never in life felt. Zylin everything I ever prayed for in man, I've found that in you. Y-You changed me. Not for the bad, but for the better. You gave me a new perspective of life, you gave me the strength to forgive those who's taken advantage of my love. You gave me the ability to be vulnerable in a good way. I-I thank you so much for accepting all of me, from my jobs down to my son. I'm eternally grateful for having you in my life Zylin. I'm grateful that I'll be the one wearing your last name, and loving you for forever.

I promise to be everything you need and everything you want because you and our kids mean everything me. Everyday I want to be your everything. I'll never truly be able to explain my love for you, but Thank you Zylin, and I love you so much." Heaven sniffled. Zylin took his thumb and gently dabbed at the tears on her face.

"That was beautiful." Jayda sniffled, dabbing at her eyes as well.

"Zylin, whenever you're ready." The officiant nodded. Zylin nodded his head, and nervously cleared his throat.

"Heaven, you don't know how hard it is to stand here and not just scoop you up in my arms. I adore everything about you baby, from your hardworking down to you being the best mother to our kids. God chose you to be my wife, you everything I manifested. Everything I prayed for. There's some days where I pinch myself because I still can't believe that I was blessed with a woman like you. Heaven I can't live without you, you keep my world sane.

Love isn't just a word, it's my commitment to you Heaven. My passion is to love you with everything in me. I promise to be the best husband that I can be. I promise to be the best father to our kids. I promise to give you everything I have Heaven. I used to call and ask Jayda if I was making you happy, because I used to doubt myself. You always had this nervous hold on me. It's like everytime I see you, it's love at first sight again. I be wanting to make sure I'm doing everything right, but I know that I am because you tell me everyday how much I mean to you. I love you so much Heaven, and I can't wait to start our married life together. " He concluded.

"My kids then grew up." Mrs. Charlotte stated, fanning her eyes.

"That was lovely and so pure." The officiant smiled, seeing that the two love birds were clearly in their own thoughts. "Let's start the "I Do's' shall we,"

"Do you Zylin Elijah Brown, take Heaven Soleil Bridges, in the presence of family, our God, and witnesses as friends to be your wife, partner, and the one that you love?" He asked Zylin. Zylin eagerly nodded his hands, lightly squeezing Heaven's hands.

"Yeah I do." He winked.

"For a lifelong time do you make a commitment to be a faithful, caring and loving husband to comfort and cherish her times of illness and times of trouble?"

"I do." Zylin nodded again.

"Heaven Soleil Bridges, do you take Zylin Elijah Brown in the presence of family, our God, and witnesses as friends to be your husband, partner, and the one that you love? He asked Heaven.

"Yes, I do." Heaven sniffled, with a huge smile.

"For a lifelong time do you make a commitment to be a faithful, caring, and loving husband to comfort and cherish his times of illness and times of trouble?"

"I do." She nodded, ready for Zylin to lift her chin so that they could kiss.

"Thank you. Are rings being exchanged?" Daloni reached into his pockets and pulled out two rings, that blinged in the light. He grabbed the officiant's hand and carefully placed them.

"Be careful." He instructed.

Heaven put her wedding band on, when Zylin saw his own ring for the first time, everyone in the audience slightly gasped in shock.

"With now conjoined hearts, minds, and souls may your lifetimes continue to grow and prosper together. May you always lean on one another—to fulfill times of emptiness and times of fulfilling. God bless this couple, and keep them always."

"Zylin, you may now kiss your bride." The officiant chuckled.

Zylin wasted no time pulling Heaven in, and connecting his lips with hers as they shared a passionate and meaningful kiss. They blocked out everyone, sharing their seal to a new life.

The crowd cheered and clapped in celebration. Everyone stood to their feet, happy for the newlyweds. The kids were busy jumping up and down, happy for their parents.

"I present to you all, friends, family, and all for the first time Mr. and Mrs. Zylin and Heaven Brown!" He announced, while the crowd got louder and the kiss got deeper.

"We're married, you got my last name now." Zylin chuckled, as the two stared at each other inches apart.

"I love you." Heaven cheesed.

"I'm finna beat that puss—Zylin!" Heaven interrupted, playfully pushing his chest.

"Nah but I love you too Mrs. Brown." He replied, pecking her lips once more.

~

hey my loves Oh my goodness!! Can y'all believe that I cried writing this entire scene. Chile this is literally my favorite book, and I can't believe it has now officially ended. ❤️

I know I've said it many times, but thank you so much for trusting this process and reading along on this journey.

If you want to continue to see this family, and Solana please go check out Solana's prayer.

Leave your favorite character here!!

What was y'all favorite chapter from this book??

Please excuse any mistakes and errors, this is over 3000 words and honestly I only proofread once.

vote and comment pls!!

-JassyOut

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Healed By heluvsky

Teen Fiction

60.4K 1.3K 16
"I like you Moni, and I want to heal you. Show you how it feel to fuck with a real nigga."
97.2K 5.1K 30
𝖨 𝖼𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝗄𝖾𝖾𝗉 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇' 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗇𝗈 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇...
4.7K 448 19
𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭. "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞. 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝...