Lover Of Mine {Changlix}

De firstlovelilyy

Life takes unexpected changes and you meet people you never thought you would. You'll fall in love and it wil... Mai multe

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX

XIII

112 5 1
De firstlovelilyy

______________________

Started: 14:15

Finished: 11:47
______________________

{Chapter Thirteen  }

--

It had already been a two months since the last time Changbin saw Felix, of course he missed him but he was too afraid to reach out. Meanwhile Seungmin had been trying to avoid Changbin but it was almost impossible because he was always calling him to see how Felix was doing. Seungmin had told himself that he didn't actually had feelings for Changbin but that was a lie. Changbin had been most of the time at work, in fact it was like he didn't want to go home at all.

"Oppa" said Yuna calling him "You've been here since yesterday, don't you want to go home?" She asked looking at him.

"You're parents are out of town I'm not gonna leave you alone in the hospital" he looked at her.

"I'm not gonna be alone, there are two officers outside, and Wooyoung is also here" she smiled softly.

"I know but I told your parents that I would take care of you" he smiled.

"You just don't want to go home" she looked at him and Changbin looked down.

"I just miss him" said Changbin and she looked at him.

"Have you told him that?" She asked.

"He doesn't want to be with me" said Changbin "He made it clear, and I get it he's been through so much and I don't want to hurt him or push him" he added.

"So you're just okay with being away from him?" She asked.

"No, I'm not. But I have to respect his decision and if I'm being honest every time I come back to the apartment it feels empty" said Changbin.

"The go out, hang out with friends" she smiled softly.

"My best friend is dead" said Changbin.

"Oh my god you are way to dark" she said and Changbin smiled.

"I'm serious, go home and get some rest" she looked at him.

"I'll take care of her" said Wooyoung "You know I'm twice as good as you in the job" he smiled looking at Changbin and Changbin smiled.

"Okay I'll go" he smiled and placed a kiss on her forehead "Take care" he smiled.

"She will" Wooyoung smiled.

"Thanks" said Changbin looking at Wooyoung, Changbin was about to leave but he stopped him.

"She's not gonna die you know" said Wooyoung "Not everyone dies" he added and Changbin smiled softly "I know you lost that kid, and I also know that you two grew close enough but Yuna is a not going to die, she's a healthy girl with loving parents and a good life" he said.

"I know" said Changbin as his eye filled with tears.

"I'm sorry about that kid, he didn't deserve to die" said Wooyoung.

"That just the way life is, most of them end up paying for someone else's crimes" said Changbin.

"You did nothing wrong Changbin" said Wooyoung and Changbin felt as some tears rolled down his cheeks "I'll see you in two day" he smiled softly "Take the day free and I'll stay with her, if anything changes I'll call you" he gave him a smile.

Wooyoung was a good friend and a bright person, they had know each other for a while and they had worked together a few times. Wooyoung was a really good friend to Changbin and he could even say that they were best friends well he was Changbin's best man at his wedding and he was also the first person that he came to after Lei died.   Wooyoung knew how deeply Changbin cared for anyone which is why he wanted to make sure that he knew that everything would be alright.

As Changbin was leaving he realized that he didn't want to go back home, so instead he went to a bar, he didn't actually drink he was just going to eat something and talk to Seungmin because he knew that Seungmin worked there. When he arrived he saw Seungmin serving at the bar and he smiled as he walked towards him.

"Hyung" said Seungmin smiling "I thought you where working" he said.

"Well apparently I'm not" he laughed "Can I have some fries?" He smiled and Seungmin nodded.

"So what's up?" Said Seungmin.

"Well I realized that I hate not working" he smiled "I just spent so many time with this people that I don't see it as work anymore, it's just my life and when I'm away from them I just don't know what I'm supposed to do" he said.

"Oh my god, you don't have a life" he said laughing.

"I also miss him" he said looking down and Seungmin smiled faded.

"Hyung don't you think that u should move on?" Said Seungmin "He made it clear that he doesn't want to be with you, then why are you still holding on?" He asked.

"Because life isn't that simple, you can't just turn your feelings off. Felix brought happiness to my life, he brought me back that feeling that I never thought that I would be able to feel and I can't just give up on him that easily" said Changbin.

"You make it sound as if you'll never fall in love again" said Seungmin and Changbin didn't reply instead he asked for a drink "I thought you didn't drink" he said.

"I don't" said Changbin as he drank from the glass and Seungmin looked at him.

Seungmin saw how Changbin kept asking for a new drink every now and the up until he was drunk enough. He never left the bar and since Seungmin was on the closing shift neither did he. Once he finished his shift he walked towards Changbin who was clearly drunk and grabbed his car keys. He closed the club and holding Changbin he made his way to his car. He looked everywhere but he couldn't find the keys to Changbin's apartment so he decided that since Felix was spending the weekend with his parents he could let Changbin stay at the apartment. When they arrived to the apartment Seungmin placed him in his bed and he could tell that Changbin was talking nonsense. He decided to undress him to change him to more comfortable clothes so he went to Felix bedroom and grabbed one of Changbin's shirt that Felix had and from his own room he grabbed some sweatpants. As he was removing Changbin's shirt he could hear how the older kept talking nonsense but he just let him talk while he kept working his way to change his clothes.

"Felix" said a drunk Changbin grabbing Seungmin's had.

"Hyung, I'm not..." he was interrupted by Changbin's lips. Changbin was kissing him but not because he had feelings for him, it was beca he was drunk and he couldn't really tell what was going on. Seungmin quickly separated himself from the older boy but it was helpless because he kept apologizing and crying and while holding on to him.

"I'm so sorry, I never meant to hurt you. But I can't handle knowing that you hate me for what happened and that you blame me" he said crying.

"I'm not Felix hyung" said Seungmin but Changbin grabbed his face slowly pulling him closer up until their lips met, eventually Seungmin stopped fighting and even though he knew it was wrong because Changbin was clearly drunk but he couldn't stop himself. Well if someone was to entered the bedroom the situation would look bad, well Changbin was shirtless, Seungmin was on top of him and they were kissing. "Hyung stop" Seungmin whispered trying to move away from him but before he could move away from him the bedroom door was opened by Felix. He stood there holding back his tears looked at them.

"Unbelievable" Felix whispered as a tear run down his cheeks and then he closed the door.

"Felix wait" said Seungmin struggling to get up "Felix"

"Why?" He asked "How could you?" He added

"It's not like that" said Seungmin stopping him "Let me explain" he added.

"Explain what?" Said Felix.

"Felix listen to me I swear that I..." Felix cut him off

"I don't care who you slept with, I don't care who you bring to the apartment, but why him?" Said Felix angrily.

"Felix I wasn't" said Seungmin.

"Screw you" said Felix.

"Felix he's drunk" he yelled and Felix looked at him "I brought him here because I couldn't leave him at the club. I wasn't going to sleep with him, I would never do that to you. I was trying to change his clothes and he kept making it impossible by calling you. He thought that I was you" he added. But the truth was that if Felix hadn't opened that door he would have, because deep down he wanted to. He liked Changbin, he was sexually attracted to him and Changbin had made the first move. Although he only made it because he was drunk and was confusing reality, he thought he was whit Felix.

"But he... He doesn't drink" said Felix looking at him.

"But he's miserable, because you cut him off" said Seungmin "Felix he's so in love with you that it's killing him, he spends most of his time at work, he doesn't eat well and he spends his free time in the cemetery visiting Jeongin and his dead husband" he added and Felix looked down "He misses you, and I get it you don't want to be with him but don't act like this when you have no right because you where the one who ended things, you are the one who dumped him" he added

"I didn't know" said Felix.

"And I would never do that to you" said Seungmin and even though he said it he wasn't sure that he meant it.

Felix walked towards Seungmin's bedroom only to see a drunk Changbin who was clearly talking nonsense, he looked at him and grabbed the shirt from the floor before struggling to dress him. Once he finished changing Changbin's clothes completely he looked at him, Seungmin was in the kitchen making some coffee for Changbin and Felix was with him.

"Lix" said Changbin and Felix looked at him "I'm sorry" he said softly and Felix didn't reply "You have every right to be angry at me, but I wanted to see you" he added.

"It's okay" Felix whispered "You did nothing wrong, you don't have to apologize" he said softly and he felt how Changbin pulled him closer which made Felix think that he was going to kiss him but he didn't, instead he hugged him tightly and Felix quickly realized that he was crying "I should apologize to you" said Felix "I treated you so badly and it wasn't your fault" he added.

Meanwhile Seungmin stood there looking at them, he was jealous. He wanted to be loved by someone like Changbin and he couldn't understand why Felix would push him away. Seungmin always knew that he had no chance against Felix which is why he would have slept with Changbin if Felix hadn't arrived because even though he knew that it wasn't real he could enjoy it while it lasted. Although Seungmin was a very good friend to Felix he sometimes hated him, because he knew that he could never be as good as him. Well Felix was a smart kid since he was little, he had always been the top of his class and everyone loved him, meanwhile Seungmin has always been his second, his shadow.

As time passes both Changbin and Felix fell asleep while holding on to each other and Seungmin went to sleep in Felix room. As the morning arrived Felix was the first to wake up, he looked at Changbin who was clearly asleep while he had his arms wrapped around his body. A soft smile formed in his lips as he looked at the older boy, it felt nice, he missed waking up and seeing him beside him and he loved him. After an hour Changbin slowly woke up only to see Felix looking at him, he was a little confused and his head hurt.

"Felix?" He said softly and Felix smiled.

"Good morning" he said with his deep voice which made Changbin smile softly "I brought you some pain killers for you head" he said as he grabbed a bottle of pils from the night stand, and even though Changbin wanted to say a lot of things he didn't, he  simply looked at the younger "How did I get here?" He said instead.

"You where drunk and Seungmin brought you here" said Felix softly and Changbin looked down "Hyung I'm sorry" he added.

"For what?" Said Changbin.

"For pushing you away and treating you so badly, you didn't deserve that. What happened is not your fault and I'm so sorry if I made you feel like it was" said Felix.

"It's okay" he said grabbing his hand "You where hurting and needed to take it out on someone or something" said Changbin.

"I shouldn't have pushed you away, I shouldn't have blame it all on you" he said.

"It's okay" Changbin smiled softly as he looked at him, yes they wanted to say a lot but they didn't because they knew that it wasn't necessary. Just by looking at each other and with being together was enough. 

"I love you" said Felix after a while and Changbin looked at him surprised "I didn't push you away because I didn't love you, I simply pushed you away because I was in pain" he added, Changbin didn't reply and that scared him a little "hyung?" he looked at him.

"I should go" said Changbin softly and Felix looked at him.

"What?" said Felix a little confused.

"I shouldn't be here" he said standing up and walking towards the door.

"Hyung wait" he said following him, he saw how he started to grab his things and how he walked away, he was about to open the front door but Felix stood in front of it just to stop him "Hyung don-" he was cut off by Changbin's lips on top of his, Felix slowly closed his eyes as he places his hands around his neck to pull him closer into the kiss.

"Don't leave" said Felix once they separated and Changbin looked at him "I'm sorry for everything, but please don't leave me" he added.

"I would never leave you" said Changbin holding his hand and Felix hugged him.

"Let's try again" said Felix "Let's date again" he added and Changbin smiled softly. Meanwhile Kim Seungmin had seen everything and although he was jealous he was also happy for Felix. He wanted to see him happy again and he knew that Changbin made him happy.

"Are you sure you're ready?" Changbin asked worried and Felix nodded.

"I want to be with you, and I don't want to see you move on. I know that I messed up and that I treated you so badly but I love you, I lied when I said that I didn't" said Felix and Changbin smiled while kissing him softly "I will not run away anymore" he and and Changbin smiled.

"I still have to go" said Changbin.

"Then I'll go with you" Felix smiled "Let me change my clothes" he said and placed a kiss on his lips before making his way to his bedroom, Changbin smiled and looked at him walking away.

______________________
Six months later

As Felix was arriving to the apartment his phone began ringing, he looked at the screen and became excited when he saw his brother's name on it. Obviously Minho had no idea about what had happened in the last year and Felix was going to tell him, but he wanted to do it in person.

"Hyung" Said Felix.

"Hey Lix" said Minho on the other line and Felix smiled as he opened the front door. Changbin who was at the apartment making some dinner looked at him "I have some new but I need a few favors from you" said Minho.

"What's up?" Said Felix.

"We're coming back to South Korea, it will be for a month or so but we need a place to stay and I was wondering if you could talk to Changbin about his old apartment" said Minho.

"You're coming back?" Felix smiled "Sure, I'll talk to him, don't worry about it" he added.

"Thanks Lix" said Minho and Felix smiled "I also want you to talk to mom and dad, they should know" he added.

"Why don't you call them?" Said Felix.

"Well you know that dad and I don't have the best relationship after what I did" said Minho.

"I'll talk to him" said Felix "Hyung, how is he?" he asked.

"He's better, he's doing great at school, everyone loves him, he has a job at a cafe where his best friend works at. He's doing well" said Minho.

"How about you?" Said Felix.

"I'm happy" said Minho and Felix smiled "I'm happy to be with him, I'm happy that he's happy and I'm happy to be here in America" he added.

"That's good" Felix smiled.

"How about you, are you happy?" Said Minho, Felix looked at Changbin before speaking.

"I am" he said.

"Well that's good" said Minho "Well I have to go, I'm making dinner today and I want to have everything ready before Jeongin arrives" he added.

"Goodbye then, and tell Jeongin that I said hello" he added and waited for his brother to hang up. Felix looked down, he was happy to see his brother but he also knew that he had to had to tell him everything.

"Is everything alright?" Asked Changbin.

"Minho hyung and Jeongin are returning to Korea" said Felix.

"Isn't that dangerous?" Said Changbin worried "I mean Jeongin is supposed to be dead" he added.

"I have no idea" said Felix "But he wanted me to ask you about that apartment you have" he added.

"He can have it" said Changbin "I told him that it was his" he added and Felix nodded "Lix are you alright?" He added.

"I have to tell him" said Felix "He's my brother and I can't keep it away from him because if I don't do it someone else will" he added.

"It's okay" said Changbin walking towards him, he wrapped his arms around his waist while hugging him from behind "He's your brother" said Changbin.

"Exactly, I know what's he's capable of. I just don't want him to get in trouble because of me" he added.

"What do you mean?" Said Changbin.

"He might do something stupid when he finds out" he added.

"You don't really think he'll kill him do you?" Said Changbin.

"I'm afraid he might" said Felix and Changbin looked at him.

"I won't let it come to that" said Changbin placing a kiss on his shoulder.

During those six months Changbin and Felix had built a beautiful relationship, they were officially a couple and they were basically living together. Even though Felix would sometimes have panic attacks or nightmares Changbin was always by his side. They where happy and things were good. Changbin was still walking on eggshells around Felix because he never wanted to make him feel uncomfortable but Felix pretend not to notice. Meanwhile Seungmin has already moved on from his little crush on Changbin, well kind of. Seungmin spent most of his time working or studying and since Felix wasn't living at the apartment he would sometimes bring Hyunwoo.

"Seungmin doesn't know" said Felix and Changbin looked at him confused.

"Seungmin doesn't know what?" He asked.

"That Jeongin is alive" said Felix and Changbin looked at him.

"Felix I don't think we should tell him, we don't even know why they are really coming back" said Changbin.

"You're right" said Felix "Will everything be alright?" He asked.

"We have to think it will" said Changbin.

"You, me, Minho hyung, Jeongin, Seungmin and even Yeji will be alright? I just want us to be happy and move on from everything" said Felix.

"We are happy" said Changbin "Minho and Jeongin have built a life together, Yeji is taking care of the person she loves the most, her brother and Seungmin is working hard for his future. They are all where they need to be right now" he added.

"What about us?" Said Felix.

"You and me?" She turned Felix around and now they were facing each other "We are together and no matter what happens we'll be together. Because I love you and you love me" he said as he slowly leaned closer just to place a kiss on his lips.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

18.1K 1K 38
COMPLETED -choosing the cheaterㅣstray kids- _____________ It had never been Hyunjin's intention to sleep with a stranger at a party. He had to admit...
6.8K 237 14
in which, felix is in a happy and healthy relationship with hyunjin, they spend a lot of time together and are inseparable. felix somehow slipped int...
10.4K 380 10
Felix was struggling in his life economically and relationship-wise. Having a part job as a cafe waiter and working as a stripper at night that doesn...
60.5K 2.7K 90
Changbin doesn't know what to do with himself. How to cope. How to talk about his feelings. And when his crush slowly started coming closer to him, h...