π’―π“‡π‘œπ“…π’½π“Ž 𝒲𝒾𝒻𝑒

By blackgirlwhoreads

[UNEDITED] "So the basis of the arrangement is I will pay for your last three years of medical school, pay yo... More

Cast
Capitulo 1
Capitulo 2
Capitulo 3
Capitulo 4
Capitulo 5
Capitulo 6
Capitulo 7
Capitulo 8
Capitulo 9
Capitulo 10
Capitulo 11
Capitulo 12
Capitulo 12.5
Capitulo 13
Capitulo 14
Capitulo 15
Capitulo 16
Capitulo 17
Capitulo 18
Capitulo 19
Capitulo 20
Capitulo 21
Capitulo 22
Capitulo 23
Capitulo 24
Capitulo 25
Capitulo 26
Capitulo 27
New Visuals
Capitulo 28
Capitulo 29
Capitulo 30
Capitulo 31
Capitulo 32
Capitulo 33
Capitulo 34
Capitulo 35
Capitulo 36
Capitulo 37
-Penthouse-
Capitulo 38
Capitulo 39
Capitulo 40
Capitulo 41
Capitulo 42
Capitulo 43
Capitulo 44
Capitulo 45
Capitulo 46
Capitulo 47
Capitulo 48
Capitulo 49
Capitulo 50
Capitulo 51
Capitulo 52
Capitulo 53
Capitulo 54
Capitulo 55
Capitulo 56
Capitulo 57
Capitulo 58
Capitulo 59
Capitulo 60
Capitulo 61
Capitulo 63
Capitulo 64
Capitulo 65
Capitulo 66
Capitulo 67
Capitulo 68
Capitulo 69
Capitulo 70

Capitulo 62

4.6K 226 26
By blackgirlwhoreads

Lennox POV

"And that's why Beckham and I are fighting." I explained to Brandt while sitting at my vanity, doing my makeup as Beckham and I are still supposed to be going out today. Hopefully that's not a total shitshow. 

Though it might be. I haven't really spoken to Beckham all morning. We slept in the same bed, but on separate sides in complete silence. I got Jayce-Lynn ready for school and dropped her off, and still haven't said a single word to him. Though in my defense, he hasn't said a word to me either. Not that I mind or anything.

"Okay so hear me out... Cause I see both sides here. You know how people call you Harry and Meghan? That's not as hyperbolic as it seems. Our family's status means that there are certain things expected of us, and unfortunately you don't get to behave like everyone else. That's not fair, I know but it is the truth. With that said Beckham had no business trying to fuck you into submission in a public bathroom rather than communicate like a normal human being."

I glanced at Brandt over my shoulder. Nodding my head as I let out a sad sigh. I know he's right, it's just that's so much pressure.

"Aw Lennoxita," He saw how my expression faltered and pulled me in for a hug. "Don't be sad. This is why you have me, I'm not a CEO or a CEO's wife so there's no shit anyone can say to me if I cuss their geriatric asses out. I won't leave you there alone next time. I promise." Brandt squeezed me tight placing a small kiss on my head.

"I love you best friend." I sniffled softly snuggling into his embrace. 

"I love you more. You know you can always talk to me right? And if for any reason I'm not around and you're feeling overwhelmed, I'll give you the number to my therapist. I'd suggest seeing one on your own but there's this whole vetting process.. This is just easier."   

Before I wouldn't have seriously considered therapy for something that seemed so frivolous. I've been having a harder time adjusting to Beckham's lifestyle than I thought I would, and it's caused me so much stress and anxiety. I don't want to keep carrying on like this.

"Thanks I'd really appreciate that." I smiled softly finally pulling away from Brandt so I could finish getting ready.

"Maybe you and Beckham can go together. Not like Couple's Therapy necessarily but just a few sessions so you can tell him how you feel in a safe space."

Beckham, in therapy? It's nearly laughable and though he most likely would benefit from it I don't seem him being able to work past the stigma associated with Couples Therapy.

"Mmm..." I scrunched my nose up, not saying "no" but also not saying "yes". "Maybe..."

"Lennox you haven't even asked yet." Brandt rolled his eyes at me causing me to let out a small laugh.
"And don't be too mad at Becky, we all know that it wasn't his intellect that you fell for." Brandt chuckled softly winking at me, "He's very good at thinking with his head, just not the right one."

Speak of the Devil, it wasn't too long after that Beckham entered playing with Knox. Twirling the giggling infant in the air like he's an airplane, accompanied by Beckham's airplane noises. I'm supposed to be angry at him but he's making it really hard right now by being absolutely adorable.

"Whooshhhh! And Captain Knox comes in for the landing!" Beckham exclaimed as he placed Knox down in his doc-a-tot proceeding to tickle him only eliciting more giggles from the happy baby.

He did this shit on purpose and no one is going to convince me otherwise. And as much as I hate to admit it, Beckham is a good dad. He's a terrible disciplinarian but he tries really hard and he loves our kids a lot and you can tell.

"Brandt can I uhh... Talk to my fiancée for a second?" Beckham awkwardly cleared his throat looking towards his younger brother.

"Yeah, the vibe got real weird when you walked in so I was planning on leaving anyway. I don't need to be absorbing that kind of energy." Brandt stood from the ottoman that he had previously been seated on, exiting the room shortly after.

I stared at Beckham waiting for the apology that I am obviously owed. "Baby, I'm so sorry. I messed up big time last night." He's not off to a good start.

"Len, I hate when you're mad at me. Please Princess, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have treated you like that."

"You didn't defend me, and then you made me feel embarrassed and humiliated. I know that I said some things that I shouldn't have but I'm not going to be perfect Beckham. Instead of having a rational discussion about that you treated me like a child who needed to be punished." I scoffed, turning away from him.

"My behavior was inexcusable. But you have to understand you put me in a difficult position."

So now it's my fault again. I let out a long sigh thinking about what Brandt said. Beckham is never going to choose me over his business. While that's not fair, it's the reality of the situation. I'd rather stop arguing about it and swallow my pride. That is what he is paying me to do. This is why it's so difficult attempting to have a real relationship with Beckham. In spite of our feelings for each other there are duties he expects me to perform based on the agreement we made.

"I know." I conceded that's the closest thing he'll be getting to any apology out of me. "I don't want to keep fighting about this, really. Can we just both promise not to behave like that again?"

A small smile overtook Beckham's face as he eagerly nodded his head. "I know I get a little intense sometimes, but it's never my intention to make you feel bad." He pulled me up from the chair in front of my vanity, "I love you."

Beckham dipped his head pulling me in for a kiss. It was sweet, less heated and urgent as when he'd normally kiss me. Almost as if he were trying to apologize again with his lips. After a few moments he pulled away, still holding me in his arms resting his chin on the top of my head.

"I love you too De Loughrey but don't think you're getting off that easily."

"What is that supposed mean?" Beckham furrowed his eyes together staring down at me in confusion.

"You'll see." I smiled softly standing on my tippy toes to kiss his cheek.  

"You claim you don't want another baby, so why are you dressed like that Ms. James?" Beckham questioned walking up to the car, where I stood waiting for him.

I laughed softly shaking my head at him. "Beckham I'm in a romper, for crying out loud."

"Your ass meat is hanging out. Not that I mind." He wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing along my neck.

"We're literally in the middle of the parking garage." I pushed against Beckham's hard chest, trying to pull away from him.

"So?" His response came out muffled against my skin, the vibrations sending a chill down my spine.,

"Absolutely not. Beckham you are supposed to be groveling and spoiling me. That's what today is about, that's what we agreed on."

Beckham reluctantly released me letting out a small chuckle, "Ahhh, there she is." He smirked grabbing the duffel bags that I had set on the ground next to the car, loading them into the trunk.

I like to have wardrobe changes throughout the day.

"There who is?" I raised an eyebrow glancing at him over my shoulder.

"La principessa."

I didn't say anything in response because I found myself mostly agreeing with that statement. Instead, I climbed into the front seat of Beckham's Audi R8. A few seconds later he finished loading up the trunk and joined me in the car.

"Is Brandt going to be okay? He's never kept the baby overnight." I questioned chewing on my bottom lip anxiously now I'm not sure if we should leave. Though we'll only be gone for one night.

"He will be fine. The kids will be fine, Jayce is at that one kid's sleepover party—"

"Sophia."

"Jayce is at Sophia's sleepover party and Brandt can call Ayah if he needs help with Knox. Or Christian since he only lives twenty minutes away."

I stared at Beckham alarmed. Christian watching my baby? Is that what the world has come to? "We're gonna stay."

"No Len, it's gonna be fine. Brandt isn't going to let anything happen to Knox. We both know that okay?" Beckham squeezed my thigh reassuringly. "And I spent a lot of money on this, so know we're gonna go have fun okay?" He kissed my cheek softly. "One last thing."

Beckham fished a long piece of ribbon out of the car's console. Well it's too large to be a ribbon, more a scarf like piece of fabric. Oh my god...

"No." I refused before he even had the chance to make the proposal.

"Do you trust me?" I begrudgingly nodded my head. "Okay then. You're safe with me." Beckham pulled me towards him, so I was facing him gingerly moving my hair out of the way, wrapping the blindfold around my eyes. "You're gonna love it." He pecked my lips placing me back in the seat once he was done. Since I had been rendered temporarily sightless, Beckham also buckled my seat belt for me.

"See, it's not so bad." Beckham left his hand resting on my thigh, I think to help keep me calm as I could now feel the car beginning to move.

The rest of the ride was painfully uneventful and I didn't even realize that I had fallen asleep until I woke up in Beckham's arms who was currently carrying me bridal style.

"Hey, relax gorgeous." He murmured kissing my forehead. "We're here now." He took off my blindfold and as I squinted letting my eyes adjust to the light, I could make out that we were on a tarmac?

"Beck, where are we?"

"Vegas." He grinned back at me carrying me towards a Range Rover that I assume is a rental car. "We just landed, you slept through our flight."

This is what happens when you date a billionaire. You try to take a quick nap and you wake up in a completely different state.

"Vegas?" I repeated furrowing my eyebrows together in confusion.

"Yeah the flight was only like 2 hours. I needed to pick something close." Beckham explained nonchalantly opening the front door of the truck, placing me inside. "I know I have a lot of making up to do but luckily for you, I have a lot planned for us today." He pecked my lips once more before shutting the door walking around the driver's side and hopping into the car.

"What's on the itinerary today De Loughrey?" I placed my chin on my hand, letting out a small yawn.

"ATV Racing." We're both very competitive so this is a good choice, "A Paint & Sip class,  a Couple's Massage and facials, then dinner at a nice restaurant. Maybe if you're not too tired, we can hit a few clubs afterwards." Beckham explained glancing away from the road to shoot a smile my way.

"This is a good start.. But I didn't hear you mention anything about gifts. I said today is about spoiling me and groveling."

"There might be something waiting for you back at our suite." He teased making my heart flutter. Receiving gifts is my love language, obviously.

A wide smile spread across my face. If Beckham works hard enough, he just might earn his way back into my good graces by the end of this little baecation. But that's a strong might. He could very well fuck things up again.

"You didn't even want to come and now look at you, all excited."

I rolled my eyes at him, feeling my cheeks burn in embarrassment. "Okay, so I might be a little bit excited or whatever." I tried to play it off. "Butttt before we go do anything, I need new shoes. You said we're riding ATVs and I didn't pack sneakers. Are ATVs dirty? I may just need a whole new outfit.. We should make a stop, I'm gonna need to pick up some sweats." I rambled on a bit, beginning to think out loud.

Beckham chuckled turning towards me once again. "You're very high maintenance, but that happens to be one of the things I love about you Ms. James."

"Oh really?" He smirked at me nodding his head in confirmation. "And what else do you love about me?"

"You're cute, but no Princess I won't be feeding your ego." He laughed harder shaking his head at me, "You already know what I love about you."

"Okay... But my ego is one of the things you love about me."

"Lennox." Beckham cut his eyes at me causing me to erupt into a fit of laughter.

"I like compliments!"

I was laughing so hard my face started to hurt. Things are so easy when it's like this, when it's just us. I hate that it can't always be this way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

401K 7.6K 44
***Completed*** *Mature Content Warning* TW: Car accident, Depression, sexual content His touch made me shiver as I couldn't take my eyes off of his...
243K 13.4K 76
COMPLETEDβœ” "Her skin was the shade of dark chocolate and not the cheap shit, the expensive kind. The kind that your tongue slowly massages as your ta...
3.9K 138 44
What the fuck do you want?"I asked. "Get dressed we're going out"he says. "Hell nah, I ain't going no where"I say going back to my room. All I want t...
6.6K 92 14
In this enthralling romance, love and intimacy collide powerfully between two individuals who couldn't be more different. Like two sides of a coin, t...