Killer Games

Bởi MS5454

Emma is a police officer who is very good at her profession. She is appreciated by everyone for her being a t... Xem Thêm

Disclaimer
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter- 3
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter- 9
Chapter- 10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter- 13
Chapter-14
Chapter- 15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19***
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter- 24
Chapter-25 (final)
Bonus chapter 1- Hoseok
Bonus chapter 2- Jungkook & Tae
Bonus chapter 3- Jimin, Joon and Jin
Bonus part 4- Yoongi
Bonus chapter 5- Namsope

Chapter-4

17 5 2
Bởi MS5454

She was slowly walking through footpath limping when a car came and stopped near her. She turned towards it and looked inside as its window slowly opened. It was Hoseok and he gave her a smile.

What he wants now? I don't want another issue today.

Hoseok- you want a lift?

Emma- no thanks. I'll walk.

Hoseok- you look exhausted and I'm sorry that I had to send JK away for work. It's just lift. Get in.

It's just a lift, and I can't go one step further. My leg hurts.  This is a better option for me.

Emma sighed as she got into the front seat. His eyes scanned her as she sat down. She put on seat belt and hold her bag closer so that it will hide her body. He smirked and started to drive. Road had a huge traffic block. Whenever he got chance he would take glance at her. She just ignored it and watched outside window.

Hoseok- you live somewhere close, isn't it?

Emma- yes, it's just two streets away

Hoseok- you live alone?

Emma- yes why?

Hoseok-(smirk) what if someone break in?

Emma- who would dare?

Hoseok- I may

Emma- I wouldn't mind punching someone.

Hoseok- oh you are rough

Emma- (snapping) shut up.... let me get out here. I'll walk.

Hoseok- hey.... hey...calm down. We are almost there.

Why he can't just leave me alone today. It's already hard for me.

Hoseok dropped her outside her apartment. She was about to get out of the car when he grabbed her hands and made her sit back.

Hoseok- you are not inviting me inside?

Emma- thank you for the lift sir

She removed his hand from hers and turned to leave.

Hoseok- just think about what I said last day

Emma- (turning back to him) no need to think. Answer is no.

Hoseok- why?

Emma- because I'm not interested

Hoseok- (winking) I'll make it interesting

Emma- (snapping) what is your problem? There are many girls there out there who are willing. Why can't you just be with them and leave me alone.

Hoseok- I can't do that

Emma- why?

Hoseok- because you are making me more excited each time you reject me. Do you want me to tell what I feel in detail?

Emma- no need. I'm going.

She got out of the car, closing the door and walks away fast before Hoseok grab her.

Hoseok- hey....

Emma didn't turn back. Hoseok hasn't left and was watching her going towards her apartment.

This man will never change

She was walking into her building when she heard someone calling her.

Emma.......

Tae? she turned to see her brother standing few meter away from her smiling.

Tae.......

Sudden happiness hit her as she ran towards him and hugged him. He smiled as he hugged his little sister back. After few seconds she let him go. She raised her head and looked at him. He gave her his boxy smile.

Emma- you told me you won't come this week.

Tae- well I said I have work on Saturday. Before I could say I am coming today someone was angry at me and cut the call. Well, can I talk to you now?

She hit his arm as he laughed. He hugged her again when he saw her pouting.

I missed you. Tae.

I missed you too my pie

He takes his coat and put it over her shoulder as he parted their hug.

Tae- its cold outside, let's go inside.

As he guided her into the building, he took her bag from her.

Hoseok was watching all this from his car and fuming inside. He couldn't hear what they were saying or never had met this tall man with her before. He saw that man taking glance at him and smirk meaningfully as he pushes Emma gently in to apartment. Hoseok hit the steering angrily.

Who the hell is he?

Who gave you lift? Tae inquired as they entered into her apartment.

Emma- (putting her bag down) that was my boss

Tae- (sitting on couch) pervert one?

Emma- (sitting near him) yup

Tae- no wonder i felt him familiar. He didn't have left until we got in and was glaring at me.

Emma- he must be surprised seeing you. He doesn't know that I have a brother.

Tae- he looked very jealous. Will this turn into hate to love?

Emma rolled her eyes.

Emma- what the fuck Tae? Him? do you think i'm that desperate?

Tae- Just kidding. by the way i heard that someone was murdered in your area.

Emma's eyes went wide at that sentence and she suddenly looked down. The look on Emma's face told Tae that she was sad. He made her look at him as he was concerned about her.

Tae- what happened Pie?

Emma- that girl, I met her few hours before she died.

Tae- what?

Emma- your clumsy sister fell on footpath and she was the only one who came forward to help me. She and her brother made sure I reached home safely by sending their friend with me. Her brother left her home after they made sure I'm here safe and went to his office. By the time he came back she was killed.

Tae- oh god. You must be shocked.

Emma- she was very sweet Tae. Her smile and voice is now roaming inside my head.

Tae- Emma look, let's find him. Okay? We will give him the punishment he deserves. Come and tell me what you found about the case.

She handed over the files to him and he started to read it.

Emma explained all her doubts and her findings to him as he was reading the files she gave. Tae agreed with her when she said someone June already knows is the main possibility.

Tae- see this guy knows when Jimin leaves, when he will come back, neibours are not there, how to enter without security guard catching him and he even avoided the cameras. Maybe a common visitor or a stalker? But you said she was preparing food for two and she knew her brother will be late. So I also conclude the killer must be someone she knew before.

Emma- avoided cameras? Wait, you read all those files in front of you?

Tae- yes why?

Emma- (grabbing his hands) tell me your findings, let me take a note. I can say that to my boss tomorrow and I can sleep early today.

Tae- (pushing her away) I won't, I can't let you shine with my hard work

Emma- please Tae

Tae- nop

Emma- oppa......please

Tae- you remember that word now? No......

Emma-(angry) okay then, watch the movie you brought alone.

Tae- what? why?

Emma- I have work; I'm going to do it.

She stood from the couch pouting but Tae made her sit again.

Tae- no I'll tell you everything. I want to watch this with you.

Emma- No, thanks.

Tae- Emma.... Please.... I will tell you everything I found out.

Emma- (smiling) ooh... that's my good boy. Well what movie did you brought?

Tae- Remember we both sneaked out for the first time when I was in high school to watch a movie. We both loved it so much. I got it.

Emma- (excited) what? oh my god. You bought it? this is my favorite movie, you remember that......Let's watch it. 

Tae- calm down, let watch it. Wait how did you know i brought movie?

Emma- i unblocked you and saw your message.

Tae- when did you...... leave it. let's watch.

In Hoseok's house

"Who the fuck was that guy?" Hoseok sipped the drink in his hands.

Yoongi and Namjoon looked at him. They have been listening to this about an hour. Yoongi and Namjoon are Hoseok's best friends since high school. Yoongi works in forensics and Namjoon is in narcotics. 

"Why do you care?" Yoongi frowned at him.

"It may be her boyfriend." Namjoon shrugged.

Hoseok- But she told me she lives alone

Namjoon- may be long distance relationship.

Hoseok- (angry) she never told me that

Yoongi- why are you angry?

Hoseok- how dare she get another boyfriend?

Yoongi- she haven't promised you or something. What is your problem? Why can't you get another woman? Why she?

Hoseok- she rejected me.

Namjoon- so?

Hoseok- how dare she? Usually girls die to get my attention. I had shown interested in her and she directly rejected me? Not only once it's been one year.

Yoongi- dude, stop your masculinity show. She clearly said she wasn't interested. Then why can't you leave her alone? If she says she is not interested it means SHE IS NOT INTERESTED.

Hoseok- no I won't let it go. I have decided. Emma.... I'm going to make her mine.

Yoongi- you sounds obsessed

Namjoon- you like her?

Hoseok- fuck no... she is hot and had audacity to reject me. I'm the boss

Namjoon-(murmering) and she is Emma.

Hoseok- what?

Namjoon- do you remember on your chief's retirement party, some dude got beat down for making a move on her. I couldn't look into her eyes for two days cuz I was frightened. Dude, she is scary.

Hoseok- yes, she is scary. And that is what sexy about her.

Namjoon- sexy? You call that sexy? Mahn you are out of mind.

Yoongi- stop this already, come to the main topic. Hoseok how is the case?

Hoseok- Emma and JK is doing a good job. But perfect evidence is lacking. We only have clues. What about forensic report Yoongi?

Yoongi- it will be ready soon. There is a doubt that this is connected to narcotics too. we have run some more search.

Namjoon- I also have same doubt and we got an information that a famous drug dealer Max is here in city. We are on the hunt for him.

Hoseok- we doubt someone close to her actually.

Yoongi- I also noticed that when I went to collect forensic evidence and this person really knows how not to leave evidence. Looks like this is not his first case.

Hoseok- I will make sure I'll catch him. Come let's check more into these clues.

Who the hell are you?

A/N 

i just thought i must give you double update today.......Bye all, stay safe and don't forget to vote and comment.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
912K 21K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
192K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1M 40.6K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...