MR. HANDSOME (vsoo)

By vsoofiction

Jisoo a Friendly, Naughty, Savage, Pretty girl who never give shit to others except her friendzone and her br... More

...Characters...
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40 (final)

00.

2.5K 95 12
By vsoofiction

"1, 2, 3...... 10... I am coming" five year old jisoo shout cutely and run in search of her cute little friends as they where hiding somewhere.

"Jungkook, lisa you both are out..." jisoo say pointing towards both junior duo (they are one years younger than jisoo and her besties) who where hiding behind shrubs in the park.

"Jennie... you are out too... i saw you, don't hide"cute little jisoo say happily pointing towards jennie who was hiding behind big tree in the park.

" Ohh...i thought you will not able to find me" jennie say while whining like a cute little baby.

" It's so easy for me...you know i am jisoo" jisoo say proudly and get startled when jimin come from behind and catch her.

"You are out jisoo" jimin say happily and both jimin and jennie jump while jisoo pout as she lose the game.

" Yeah jisoo is out...we win" jennie say happily and hug cute little mochi.

" It's cheating, you both are cheaters... " jisoo say while pouting angrily at them.

" Are you angry now jisoo"jimin asked on which jisoo nodded.

"Yeah, you both always team up against me...and you both always win" jisoo reason out on which both duo chuckles.

" We are sorry...jisooyaa" jennie say and hug her bestie, jimin, jungkook and lisa too join in there friendly hug.

"Let's eat ice cream, I will call Jin oppa...okk"jisoo say and run hurriedly to call her older brother who take care of jisoo and jungkook, her little brother in absence of there parents.

"Noona come fast"jungkook yell from behind and sit on the bench in the park with others.

Jisoo run towards her house which is near that park, they always went there and play after there school.

Jisoo, jennie and Jimin are close friends from there diapers days, as there parent's are best friends, they all play along, eat along in each others house, sometimes sleep along too.

"Ouch..."jisoo whimper and rub her head, as she bump into a guy who is taller and older than her.

"I am sorry, did you get hurt"that guy asked the little jisoo on which jisoo shoke her head.

"It's okk oppa, it doesn't hurt, i am fine...did you get hurt...i am sorry i was in hurry" jisoo replied and apologized him as it's her fault, as she's running hurriedly like a hurricane without minding her surrounding.

That guy look at her who was apologizing to him "I am not hurt, but don't run like that, you might get hurt okk"he say pating her back, jisoo nodded and walked back to her home which is few steps away.

" You live here"that guy asked as he followed her, no he didn't as he too wanted to come here.

"Yeah, its my appa's house, i too live here" she replied, when jin come out of house.

"Hey V, you are already here, where is namjoon"jin asked that guy name V shrugged his shoulder. " I don't know, he didn't call me"he reply simply.

" Oppa, he's your friend "jisoo asked on which jin nodded."Yeah, but why are you here, aren't you playing with your friends "jin asked back.

"Oppa, we wanted to eat ice cream" jisoo replied and pulled his sleeve telling him to come with her.

"I am busy, i have project to do" jin say plainly, he's eight years older than jisoo while nine years from Jungkook, he's in eight grade at middle school, he's sharp and intelligent student too.

"Please oppa...please " jisoo force him showing her cute doe eye's on which her oppa, nodded in defeat. "Alright."jin replied.

"Bro,I am sorry, I will back in ten minutes...till then you call namjoon"jin say to his friend V who was just standing there while putting his hands in his pockets.

"Okk...come fast"V replied and walked into jin's house.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Taehyung where where you" yoona his sister asked him. " Why, what happened, I was with my friend" taehyung replied plainly while changing his shoes to slippers.

" Tae, mom call us for dinner party...today is taeyong's sixth birthday...she's..... " I am not coming noona...I am busy" taehyung replied cutting her middle of her sentence.

Yoona, taehyung's older sister,who is studying in graduation year she's also from rich family along with taehyung but...they never take there money, they didn't like to depend on her mom's husband either there mom too.

" But tae, it's taeyong's birthday...he's like your brother you should attend it" yoona say on which taehyung didn't say anything and went back to his room, leaving yoona alone, she sigh as she knows he will definitely not gonna come, no matter what.

Both sister and brother live together in there old house, where they once lived with there parents, there late father, and there mother who now married someone else. The day when there mom married someone else, both yoona and Taehyung cut contact with her and live on there own...they never take a single penny from her.

Yoona the innocent and kind one still talk with her mom and treat taeyong as her brother too, which taehyung of course didn't like, but he never force her,as she's free to talk whoever she wants.

At taeyong's birthday party, many rich and famous business men's and women's come as Mr. Lee taeyong's dad is rich and famous for his business tricks and techniques. Even both Mr.Kim's, jisoo's dad and Jennie's dad and Mr. park Jimin's dad too attend that party, who comes into richest business men's list in Seoul.

" Mr.Kim's and Mr. Park thanks for coming to my son's birthday" Mr. Lee grate them showing his gratitude with his wife Mrs. Lee, taeyong's mother...yoona and taehyung's mom too.

" Mr. Kim, how's your family, how's your daughter, she's in same school with taeyong, didn't she" Mrs.Lee asked curiously to jisoo's dad on which her husband glare at her with ' what are you doing face' . He knows what his wife trying to say, but it's too earlier for all these.

"She's fine, everyone are fine" jisoo's dad replied plainly and walked passed towards drinking corner with his friends.

~~~~~

" Jisoo, what you wanted to become in future" Jennie the fourteen year teenage girl asked her bestie curiously who was swirling in park with her friends . " Jennie I want to become...scientist, space scientist, you know I wanted to know more about space and universe... you know I even told appa to buy me those books too." Jisoo replied, her eyes where shining with glimpse of determination and dedication.

"Mochi, what you wanted to become " jennie asked this time to jimin, thinking his answer might be same as them, but others brust into laughter when jimin answer, while jennie become shy.

" I wanted to become your husband " he say and run around the park followed by shy and angry jennie. " Jimin, i swear if you say again those things i will kill you" jennie yell at him and run behind him to catch him.

" They where so friendly, when they where small...and now become like old husband and wife who started to bickering any time"jisoo say to lisa and jungkook, who again brust into laughter at jisoo's comment.

" Unnie, i think your guess will comes true...look how they are bickering, they look like a sweet couple " lisa say while pointing the cute duo who where as usual bickering on silly topics.

"Noona, why you reject that guy, who purpose you few days ago,he's really good one though" jungkook asked his one year older Jisoo.

"Jungkook,he might be good guy,but I am not interested in dating and all" jisoo simply replied.

Her group is one of the famous group in there school, and many guys and girls drool over them, but they never give shit to them, as Jungkook has crush on lisa, while both Jimin and Jennie too not interested in dating others.

The cute little group of five grown up so much, they started there friendship from there diapers day and now they grown up to achieve there dreams, goals.

They started to went to school few years ago, but they never involve others in there group, they make friends but not too close, those five where enough, as they didn't want any other one to get into there cute mini friendly circle...

They are naughty and playful child's, as well as good in studies too, they are teachers favorite too, not because they belong too rich family, but because of there nature, cuteness and talent.

All five member has there uniqueness, talent and there goals,
they might belong from rich, wealthy family but it doesn't mean rich kids didn't have there dreams, there goals, they too have it...and wanted to achieve them on there own...without there parent's identity.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 5.3K 35
Jeon Jungkook, a responsible man who prioritize his family, transfer to a new school. He's childhood best friend Taehyung is also studying there, Jun...
3.6K 381 12
It's for her own safety..... ~kth The pain you'll give will save my life. ~kjs -------- !!! SHORT CHAPTERS !!!!! Vsoo fanfic
12.5K 553 21
{UNEDITED} A Mafia series #1 A mafia and a Miss world ____________________________________ Kim Jisoo a personality who everyone admires and also envy...
2.3K 101 7
Jeon Jungkook thinks he is the bad guy and no one can mess with him. But that's only till he meets his match - Kim Taehyung - his hot, sexy, professo...