The way you tease me (A Camil...

By GoldenButterflyXD

"So, what is a pretty girl such as yourself hiding away deep in the village for?" Camilo asked. "You know, hi... More

Chapter 1: Meeting a Teasing Buddy
Chapter 2: Afternoon plans
Chapter 3: The bet
Chapter 4: The excuse to attend girls night
Chapter 6: Thinking of confessing...
Chapter 7: Dancing under carnival lights
Chapter 8: Dolores's eavesdropping saves a life
Chapter 9: 'Worth a shot'
Chapter 10: SIX OF THEM!
Chapter 11: Sleep
Chapter 12: Sleeptalking
Chapter 13: Training
Chapter 14: Hot springs
Chapter 15: Disguise
Chapter 16: Happy birthday Camilo!
Chapter 17: Let the war begin
Chapter 18: Sit back and grab some popcorn
Chapter 19: Coconut pie
Chapter 20: To me, it was never home
Chapter 21: Pushy much?
Chapter 22: Dragon
Chapter 26: Heavy breathing
Chapter 27: The Talk
Chapter 28: Worst timing
Chapter 29: Pointless tears
Chapter 30: Bonding with Pepa
Chapter 31: Kiddos
Chapter 32: Sleepwalking part 2
Chapter 33: Parrot
Chapter 34: Carlos
Chapter 35: Secrets And a Diamond Ring
Chapter 36: Antonio needs some help
Chapter 36: Cecilia and Amilia
Chapter 37: The secret message in a bird
Chapter 38: We don't talk about M/n
Chapter 39: Carlos's family
Chapter 40: Grandkid roundup!
Chapter 41: Till death do us part
Happy valentines day!
Chapter 42: The baby
Chapter 43: Hey, marry me?
Chapter 44: It was our wedding day
Chapter 45: Children
Chapter 46: Happily ever after
In memory of @BlackLivesMatter111
The Death to a Dear Friend
Reunion

Chapter 5: Camilo's first girl sleepover

7.8K 221 662
By GoldenButterflyXD

(Thank you everyone for the views, you're all amazing! I might actually win the bet with my brother! I owe it all to you guys! Enjoy today's chapter! Because I'm having a sucky day, and school's also happening, I'm feeling terrible. I think I mentioned my sleeping problems, so anyway, yesterday, my dad gave me some melatonin, which is supposed to help you fall asleep... It left me half awake and asleep all night. I went to bed at 9 and kinda laid there for a ridiculous time. The last time I checked the time, it was 2 in the morning. I'm living off no sleep right now, thanks for putting up with me, I just wanted to share my problems with some people that would listen, so thanks again, have a better day than me! Hopefully, this story makes you laugh!)

Y/N'S PERSPECTIVE:

Camilo walked back into the room closing the door behind him. He looked up and smiled at me.

"You're staring," He pointed out. I rolled my eyes laughing,

"You're always staring, what's the difference?"

"None, you can admire my amazingness all you want, Hermosa," He said, winking and then getting to work on putting away the things used for the play. I got up from his desk and crawled onto the stage to help him.

{Hermosa-beautiful}

"What are you doing Mujer?" He asked, grabbing the background I was trying to move.

{Mujer-woman}

"Helping you," I grunted, pushing against him.

"No, you sit down, I don't want you getting hurt,"

"I won't get hurt," I said, giving up on the background and trying to pull a prop off the stage.

"Princesa, leave it to me, it's fine,"

"Déjame ayudarte, chico terco," I said.

{Déjame ayudarte, chico terco-Just let me help, you stubborn boy}

"Fine," He gave in, coming up to me and helping me with the stand I was struggling with. We pulled it behind the stage where there were shelves and shelves full of props and costumes. We went back and forth with props and costumes, putting them away. A feather tickled my face. I pushed it away and gave Camilo a dirty look. He laughed, putting the hat with feathers away. I grabbed a plastic sword and poked his side. He jumped and quickly armed himself with a wooden sword. I charged at him and he fought off my attacks.

"You're quite good at this señorita," He said, pushing me to walk out onto the stage.

"So are you," I took another step back and tripped backwards. Camilo jumped forward and caught me.

"Falling for me so soon?" He teased.

"In your dreams pretty boy," I said, righting myself and tapping his chest with the tip of my sword, his sword quickly deflected mine and his sword was tapping my collar bone.

"I win, again," He said with a mischievous grin.

"I really thought I had you there for a second," I said with an exasperated sigh. I pushed the sword away and grabbed mine off the floor. The door burst open.

"Hey, Y/n, it's time for the girl's night to begin!" Mirabel cheered excitedly.

"I'll see you tomorrow then," I said. Camilo nodded with a smirk. He was planning something, I just knew it. Oh well. I tossed him my sword and he caught it. I jumped down from the stage and Mirabel linked her arm through mine and pulled me out of the room.

"We're going to have so much fun!" She insisted. I faked her energy, putting an excited smile on my face. She opened the door to Antonio's room and pulled me in. The floorboards added into an amazing jungle scene. It was magical. Colourful birds flew around and creatures roamed around. This was actually really cool. The air smelled tropical and the waters looked crystal clear. It looked like Tarzan's room.

"Woah," I said.

"I know, right? He has the coolest room!" Mirabel said, pulling me up the tree to where everyone was waiting.

"Hey Y/n, we're just getting set up for the first game, twister!" Pepa said. Everyone was sitting around the mat that was being set out. Dolores came up behind us.

"Sorry I'm late," She said quietly.

"It's ok, we haven't started anything yet, so who wants to play first round?" Julieta asked.

CAMILO'S PERSPECTIVE:

Y/n left for the sleepover and I quickly changed into Dolores, following close behind them. They entered Antonio's room and Antonio came out of nowhere and blocked me from entering.

"They stopped, just wait," He said, listening to the rat in his hand who had his ear to the door.

"Ok, you're clear," He said.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"I know it's you, Camilo, Dolores wanted me to help you out tonight, she thinks you're gonna blow it,"

"Huh, I wouldn't blame her, but still, how long does she think I've been doing things like this? I'm basically a pro," Antonio rolled his eyes.

"I'm going to be hiding in some bushes, I have my sleeping bag, snacks, and a pair of binoculars, I'll be watching, show three fingers when you're in trouble, ok?"

"Si, thanks little brother," I said. When did this little guy take after me? I opened the door and walked in. I saw Y/n and Mirabel going up the tree and started my way up too. When I got to the top I apologized for being late. It looked like we were gonna play a game of twister. How boring, I thought girl sleepovers were all the rage, that's not what I'm seeing.

"Ok, so Y/n, Mirabel, Lisa, and Dolores, you'll be first round," I snuck a glance over at Y/n. No, bad Camilo, you can't look at her, you're Dolores tonight! Get it together! Y/n spun the arrow and she got her left hand to yellow. She bent over and I looked away. Shoot, this was going to be hard for me. Mirabel went next and then Lisa, soon enough, it was my turn. I spun and got my right hand to yellow. I was right beside Y/n. She smiled at me, no, Dolores. Ugh, I was gonna blow my cover if I kept this up. Y/n went and got her right foot to blue. She put her foot under me. The other two went and I focused on keeping my composure. I spun again and it was left hand to blue. right across Y/n. This game was not working in my favour. My arm brushed against her and I tried to think of anything else. Bad Camilo. Y/n went and then Mirabel. Mirabel tetertottered and then fell.

"Aw snap," She said, brushing herself up and standing to the side to watch the rest of the game. It was my turn and I got a good spot to put my foot on... but it was right between her legs. I moved my leg carefully and then it was her turn. She got the one across from me. Her body stretched but then she wobbled and fell on top of me. I got all flustered and couldn't move.

"Oh my goodness, I'm sorry, are you ok Dolores?" She asked frantically, sitting up on me.

"Y-yeah," I said, trying to stand up and get away from this woman. She grabbed my hands and pulled me up.

"I'm sorry," She said again.

"It's all good," I assured her.

"Lisa's the winner!" Abuela announced. The next round went on with Isabela, Pepa, Julieta, and Lisa because she won. Lisa won again and everyone congratulated her. Abuela said that she would be retiring for the night.

"My old bones don't work as they used to dears, goodnight," She said, disappearing down the tree. Pepa was looking extra excited now. We all gathered around laying on pillows in the dim area with candles lit.

"It's time for a game of truth or dare!" She said.

"I'll start," Julieta said, looking straight at Y/n.

"Y/n, truth or dare?"

"Truth," Y/n said.

"Do you think Camilo should cut his hair?" Wow, I was the first to be brought up. Lucky me.

"No, the way it is suits him," She answered, blushing lightly. I fought off a smirk, but hell, Dolores would be smiling, so why not?

"My turn, Dolores, truth or dare?" Mirabel asked. I wanted to choose dare but Dolores was always a scaredy-cat.

"Truth,"

"How many kids do you want to have with Mr. Mommys Boy?" She asked.

"Five," I answered, making the little whistle sound Dolores always makes.

"Oh, so many grandchildren! My turn, Y/n, truth or dare?" Pepa squealed. Wow, Y/n was popular.

"Truth," She said.

"Do you like my son?" I was a hot topic, and thanks mom, you're so embarrassing sometimes. I looked over at Y/n who had her face hidden in a pillow.

"I don't know, it's confusing, theirs's always a fluttering in my stomach when he's around me, and we're always teasing each other, but does that mean I like him?" She asked, mumbling into the pillow. My face was on fire. Did she like me? I don't think I'm acting very Dolores right now.

"I knew it! You like him!" Julieta and Pepa exclaimed.

"Aw, young love," Isabela sighed, draping her arm over her head.

"You two look really good together," Mirabel commented and then looked at me, right, I'm Dolores.

"If it makes you feel any better, I think he likes you too, I totally want to be sisters-in-law, so make this happen!" I said, smiling.

"But Antonio is so young!" She exclaimed. Everyone burst out in laughter, even me.

"We mean Camilo! You silly girl!"

"I know, I'm just kidding with you guys," She said, laughing.

"Ok, I'm going to be honest, we only played the game to get that out of you, let's go skinny dipping, the waters so nice!" Shoot. Code red, I needed to get out of here, and fast.

"I'm not feeling that well, I'm going to go sleep in my room tonight, you guys have fun though!" I said, rushing down the tree, going straight up to Antonio and grabbing all his stuff.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"The girls are going skinny dipping, we need to get out," I said, picking up Antonio and hurrying out of the room. I turned back into myself when I got out of the room.

"That could have been bad," I said to myself.

"Yeah, I'm tired now, can I sleep with you tonight?"

"Sure, let's go," I said. I held him more comfortably in my arms. He laid his head on my shoulder and I kicked open my door.

"Your mama raised you right," Bruno said from behind me.

"Please don't tell her I was there," I pleaded, hearing Antonio's soft snores.

"Don't worry, I just came to make sure you left,"

"Wow, thanks for having such trust in me uncle," I said, walking in the room and pulling back the curtains that hid my bed and carefully placed Antonio down, tucking him in.

"Good night kid," Bruno said, closing my door behind him. I sighed. Y/n liked me! I was so happy but mostly embarrassed because of the skinny dipping. I sighed, laying on the bed next to Antonio.

"I'm gonna marry that girl one day, just you see buddy," I told Antonio, Smiling to myself.

Y/N'S PERSPECTIVE:

Dolores left in a hurry and Pepa laughed.

"Camilo's such a gentleman, I taught him well, anyway, I was kidding, but if you really want to, go ahead," She said.

"Wait, that was Camilo?!" I sat up straight.

"Sorry, we should have told you we suspected he was here, Dolores told us that she wouldn't be able to join so it was suspicious when she did show up, which led us to believe Dolores put him up to this. She's a little matchmaker," Julieta was smiling at me.

"He knows now!" I said, my face a bright shade of red.

"He does, and so does Dolores, her plan worked well, I'll admit," Isabela said.

"Don't worry, he probably has that silly smirk on his face right now while he plans your wedding," Lisa giggled.

"I can't face him ever again," I exclaimed.

"Don't worry, he's not brave enough to confess himself, he might tease you more than usual, but that's pretty much it," Mirabel assured me. But that did not assure me, the normal teasing already had me struggling to hide my blush, what was I going to do now?! I thought it would make me feel better to tell someone my confusing feelings but I ended up confessing to him! Curse you Camilo and your gift! I buried my blushing face in the pillow.

"Oh my, it's late! We should get to sleep ladies," Pepa said. We all got changed into our nightdresses and snuggled up on the huge bed that accommodated the many animals when Antonio slept here. I thought of Camilo as I slowly fell asleep.

(Thanks again for reading this story, I can't wait to write more after my classes today! Love you all! Have a great day! I hope you laughed reading this!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.9K 593 72
(COMPLETE) "You tell anyone I just told you that and your ass is grass," Highest Rankings: #162 in "preferences" (1/31/23) #185 in "mikewheeler" (1/3...
11.5K 212 8
Instead of facing her father's anger and wrath during the summer, Lucius Malfoy was a caring and loving father to both his children. But Lyra soon l...
34.2K 810 17
Y/n L/n, the 'weird' girl in town. Well, at least in the previous village she had lived in. Now she was in a place her friend recommended. The Encant...
4.2K 168 31
This is a...very long story about how Raphael fell in love with (you) y/n. It's about how Raphael has mental issues and I try to go into depth about...