Remedy (ShinKami Story)

By Lost-And-Never-Found

Book 2 to Diseased. Takes place a few more years into the future from Chapter 40 (or was it 41?) of Diseased... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

A/N

156 5 0
By Lost-And-Never-Found

Hello everyone!

I know, random A/N for this story even though it's been completed, but to hell with it.

First; I would just like to say thank you for 1.6K reads and 110 votes for this story and 90.2K reads and 2.2K votes for Diseased.

I have already uploaded a few chapters to the next story, Destiny and I had completely forgotten to inform everyone at the end of this story. 

so, if you are looking for the next story, and you haven't seen the current messages/ updates for it, and you are interested, then look for this cover;

Anyways, thanks for all of the reads and votes and comments. I'm looking forward to meeting you all in Destiny!

-ShinKamiShipster

xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 1K 28
Kurogiri and Dabi are sent on a mission by the not so loving leader Shigaraki (in this AU he is the actual bad guy😭) anyways he is determined to fin...
20.6K 730 50
This is a rewrite of my Dadzawa and Dadmic book. That one was good (my most popular book) but I want to really focus more on the kids a bit. Ill keep...
13.8K 347 20
[discontinued] When Aizawa and Hizashi were younger, they had helped their friend out by donating their s***m so she could get pregnant, the two h...
53.6K 1.3K 24
izuku just got his quirk diagnosed on his 5th birthday and was celebrating it with his mom and the bakugos. on his way home his mom was killed and he...