I'm a Villainess, But So What...

By mrmacpuffy

Honestly, I don't give a rat's ass about anything from the storyline. Those fucking capture targets are so da... More

Introduction
The Novea Family's Baby Prodigy
Three Year Old Alice's First Thesis
My Daughter and Her Antics
The Cliche Novel's Place in My Life
Magic Types
Alice's Sleep Deprived State
Alice's Mischievous Escapades
My Sister, The Troublemaker
The Sickly Prodigy's Appearance
I Met a Peculiar Girl
My Playdate With the Ragdoll
Boredom is My Enemy
The Awkwardness that is My Life
The Class from the Pits of Hell
The Deranged Novice Hunter, Nova
Maria's Absolute Retribution
'Camping Out' On the Clearing
Nova the Spy
Get Off of Me, You Piece of Shit
Alice's First Pet Named Lizzy
My Therapy Session with the Crown Prince
A Fly Buzzing Around My Ear
Deranged Friends and Family
Little Al's Ultimate Weapon
Lazy Alice and the Fifteen Year Old Assassin
Ax's Existential Crisis
Hibernating with Liz
The Dreadful Birthday Party
Scaring the Unscarable Assassin
Meeting Ms. Pink Fluff Ball
Temptations of Murder
Birdbrain No. 1 & 2
Pirouette-ing in Victory
The Bait, the Prince, and the Silly Dance
Am I Wrong, Professor?
I Can Break the Swatter
How to Beguile Mr. Shrewd
Lady Novea, My Newfound Rival
It's Fine, It's Fine, We'll Torture Him Together, Okay?
Castrating My Soon-to-be Boring Toy
The Glowy Sword in Chains
The Beginning of Summer Camp
The Hothead in the Morning
Alice Novea's Troublesome Conundrum
Alice, Naska, and the Two Phoenix Familiars
The Aruarnul Amulet
A Life After the Next
The Brightly Colored Cube in the Hall
Those Stupid People of Hers
The Talent Show, the Execution, and The Harmless Prank
Your Choice, Young Padawan
I Dub Thee Human Punching Bag
Fast Forward Overview
I'm Going Abroad
The Dolts of the Elven Kingdom
The Nature of [Descension]
Mixuni's Fling with Ms. Svennal
Rain's Hellish Job
The Oasis, the Comrade, and the Airhead
The Elf Mixuni's First Breakdown
Flying Orange Peach with Gloved Stems
The Beginning of Winter Break
The Drunk Narcassist
The Stairway to Fairydom
The Past to the Present
Attitude Issues of that Goddamn Prince
Alice's First Cut
'Geh' Game of Brain
The Kingdom of Mer
Invincible Statue of Karaoke
The Appearance of Who?
Al's Small Realization
The Shivers
Beginning of a Journey
Daily Life of the Party
It's Fun to Mess With Assassins
A Girl and a Period
Kidnapped?! I'm So Scared... Not
The Barrier
To the Devil's Castle, I Go
The Nude Dude
Alice's First Sick Day
Sebastian Butler
The Perverted Servant, Miro
Parents' Dismay
The Games Begin
The Chair
UhHhHhH wHaT sHoUlD tHiS bE cAlLeD?
The Blackout Box
Pathetic Challenge
Jacob
I Think I'm Becoming More of a Brocon
First Time Skiing?
The Inscriptions
NOTICE!
Book Two Prologue
NEW BOOK BOIS!

Her Peaceful Academy Life

2.4K 141 3
By mrmacpuffy

The Big Four. Also known as the princes of the four kingdoms. A vampire, a beastman, an elf, and a fairy. All bundled into one little fraternity. Admired for their looks, brains, and status. The subject of love, admiration, jealousy, loathing for all the students on the campus.

They were the big guns.

So why was one of them talking to me, an ordinary, brown haired ordinary normal typical normal standard regular conventional everyday girl?!

I have absolutely no idea.

The Prince of the Fairy Kingdom. White, silky hair, and purple faded into blue eyes. Perfectly sculpted features. Blue and black monarch butterfly wings behind his back. The definition of a bishōnen, right in front of my chubby little face.

"Mixuni. I can call you that, right?" He asked while smiling gracefully. I nodded absentmindedly. "You're a transfer student... so, how is your campus life so far?"

"...Good." I nodded and saw his wings twitch. S-so cute...

"I saw that Ms. Svennal gives you a hard time in class... it's good she's gone."

"...Yeah."

"I wonder why she decided to leave?"

"...Me too."

It was a one sided conversation. He would speak to me, and I would answer. Kind of sad, but I was distracted, and was using all of my brainpower not to touch the prince's cool looking wings and caress his nice face. What can I say? I guess I'm weak to prettiness.

"I think a vampire spilled blood in that classroom, though. There was a bit of red liquid on my chair."

"...Oh, really."

"...Well, it was nice meeting you, Mixuni. I'll see you around, then!" He turned around, giving the sun a chance to make his wings shine brilliantly, and ambled away. Completely unlike royalty. His posture, way of talking, and aura is all screaming friendly. He's pretty, too. Hmmm... this continent really is so strange in some ways.

----

It was the end of the day, and students were streaming back into their respective dorms. The sun was beginning to set, with orange and purple undertones projected on the sky. The wind blew, ever so slightly, at the brown haired figure with a book in hand, lying down on the slanted ground.

She felt untethered, free. There were no disturbances, no need for talking, just, free. That is, until she looked up and saw a glimpse of black and blue translucent butterfly wings. Damn. I cursed my stupidity in thinking that no one would be up here.

"Hello, Mixuni. What might you be doing here?"

"Reading." I think I've developed an immunity to his beauty after one meeting. As expected of me.

"How did you get up here?"

"Please leave me alone, I don't like talking to others if I don't have to." I told him honestly before turning my attention back to the book.

I didn't hear anything from his side. He was probably speechless. No one must've talked to him like that until now. Not because of his status, since that doesn't equate to much compared to home, but because of his sociable and friendly personality.

When he heard that coming from me, he probably didn't know how to respond and could only watch me for a minute while regaining his thought process.

"Hmmm... did you use air magic to get up here? You are an elf, it makes sense if you do."

I didn't respond and continued to ignore his smooth, pretty voice while reading the book about a vampire's [Blood] instinct and how it reacts to females.

"Hey, do you..." I tuned him out.

His constant attempts to strike up a friendly conversation with me got me pretty pissed off. I looked at him with an annoyed expression and bluntly asked, "What do you want?"

He blinked in surprise. "All I want to do is get to know you."

"Why?" I inquired, standing up and walking towards him, creating the clinking sounds of the tiles under my shoes. "What's the point? It's unnecessary."

"I don't like talking when I don't have to. I strike up a conversation because I'm interested in someone. But I don't find you interesting?" I was really this close to just entering my space to get rid of his annoying presence, but I knew I couldn't do that. Because I was a normal transfer student, with average grades and average looks. "And it seems that, even when I told you this before, you don't respect my thoughts and continue to bug me."

I narrowed my eyes. "I'll say this again. Please leave me alone. I'm sure you've heard, but I'm a very well-known shut-in who doesn't like to be bothered if I'm not in class. So if you want to talk, I have a friend who's a big fan of yours who I think you'd enjoy talking to."

"Well, that hurts. I just want to get to know you, and you rebuff me like this? Rude." He smiled before flapping his cool butterfly wings and flying away.

Finally gone. Man, living here is awesome. I get to talk to others like this without any consequences. Now I can get back to reading. I flopped back down and lied on the cool, dark oak tiles without a care in the world.

----

And here I am again. Drawing more and more unwanted attention to myself during swordsmanship class, because of one student. The Fairy Prince, Killian Gazania, striking up small talk with the infamous uncooperative introvert shut-in, Mixuni Sema.

People looked at me with surprised gazes, but I just ignored them and the prince, who was trying to attract my attention. 25% power. Make it laggy and slow. Remember to keep your form messy. I reminded myself as I swung my sword at the wooden dummy. Got to keep focus. Remember what happened when your brain wandered off and you had to write a dissertation? Now is not the time. Pay attention to your form.

Mr. Dhaker looked at me in surprise as well. He was probably thinking, 'what is an uncooperative introvert average student doing with a charismatic prince from the Big Four' or something. But I don't really care about his opinion, since I didn't really respect him (he was weaker than me and had worse form than me, why should I) and was focused on my form and power.

"Mixuni, you have to make sure that your sword is pointed upwards, and..." He held my hand and moved me to the correct position. He was really pushing my patience to the next level, here. I was this close to moving that sword to his wings and cutting them off and putting them on my display shelf. This. Close.

----

Here I was again. In the hall, being pestered by the prince while carrying my books to my elven nature studies class. I loved this class, it really showed the essence of an elf and the culture that they carried.

"Mixuni, where are you going?"

I think you know perfectly well where I'm going, and just want to bother my peaceful academy life.

----

Again. It happened again. HOW DOES HE ALWAYS FIND ME WHEN I'M NOT IN MY SPACE? IS HE SUPERMAN? I looked at his tall figure in annoyance as my hair bobbed while I sat down at social studies.

"Mixuni, wow, what a coincidence, you're here too? I came to give some documents on the behalf of the student council..." I tuned him out and flipped open my book.

----

"Miri! Are you free after school? We're going to hunt in the forest! Do you want to come with?" Neri asked with her cute yellow tail wagging behind her. Hunting? I wanna go! Sign me up-

"Oh, you're going to the forest too? Wow, I was just going there after school! Can I come too?"

"O-of course, Prince Killian! You're always w-welcome!"

I snapped my pencil in half. Again. It happened again.

----

"Mixuni! I'm going..."

"What a coincidence, Mixuni! I was just..."

"Wow, that's so cool! Mind if I come?"

"Mixuni!"

"Mixuni!"

"Mixuni!"

I was sick of it. I was this close to burning the school down in frustration. Dark circles under my eyes, split ends, no personal space. My peaceful academy life had been ruined. Every time I stepped outside of my room, he was always there. Like a ghost, appearing from nowhere and scaring the shit out of me.

THIS. DAMNED. PRINCE. KILLIAN.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.7K 5.6K 19
Before dying an embarrassing death, I read a cringey and super cliché manhwa titled: "Elizabeth's Harem." Aside from it being cringe and cliché, the...
602K 26.3K 66
I had reincarnated into Remis Xenith, the younger brother of the heroine, who died at the beginning of every route. In order to not interfere with t...
276K 12K 55
I, Miyazaki Daichi was transported inside my sister's favorite otome game as an unknown character. And that said character is the brother of one of t...
111K 4.6K 27
I, Ishihara Jun was killed in a plane crash at the age of 18. I was on my way to a job interview in South Korea when another plane hit ours. I protec...