๐‚๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฒ ; Fleur Delaco...

By several_mi

โ ๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐š ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐๐ฒ๐ข๏ฟฝ... More

๐‚๐‘๐”๐„๐‹๐“๐˜
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ

6K 236 4
By several_mi

❝ Reunions of god-cousins. ❝

████████████████████████████

"Aurora?"

"That's my name." Aurora smiles sweetly after going downstairs, only to have caught up with Harry's arrival on time like she intended to. Her black hair damp from the shower, it flew slightly back when a shorter boy than her hugged her with all his might that made Aurora's back slightly ache from the pressure. "Ah — Harry, I'm still brittle. I break easily if you keep squeezing me like that." She laughs.

"She's right 'arry. Aurora's backs all messed up like an old woman."

It made Aurora glare at Fred who looks away, scratching the back of his head like he said nothing and proceeds to act like he didn't. "What? Why, what's happened?" Harry asks worriedly, glasses messed up from the floo network that Aurora fixes for him.

"Nothing too concerning." Aurora fixes his hair like an older sister or rather, a mother would. Even though she is just seventeen and now independently on her own for more years to come, she grew to claim motherly traits to her cousin, even not by blood. Afterall, she won't waste her care and love for Draco. Goodness — Aurora would have to be deluded to even approach him with such care like she would Harry.

Though she has another cousin she loves as well like Harry. Tonks and her write frequently and Tonks promised Aurora to help her in her auror training someday. Even find ways to put the Black under her surveillance along with Mad-eye for better training like she had.

"It's something bad." Harry says, eyes down and Aurora follows his gaze that lead to her right hand. It made her smile warmly, hiding it behind her back.

"Nothing too bad like you think. Mum finally kicked me out but not before she got a few blows in for the last time." Aurora shrugs, just happy that Harry is finally here and they would watch the world cup together like planned. "But hey, got what we wanted. I can finally be free from that horrid house." Then Harry finally cracks a smile, acknowledging that she is indeed free from the horrors.

Just before they could speak again, a faint popping noise occured and they all turn to the kitchen to see Mr. Weasley looking mad. It made Aurora fold her arms, seeing George and even Fred with the silliest smirk they ever had. Not that they don't have it most of the time, it was much more brighter for today. It made Aurora come to a conclusion that they did something. It better be something good because even Harry stiffled a chuckle besides her.

"That wasn't funny, Fred." Fumed Arthur, yelled, even. "What on Earth did you give that muggle boy?" Aurora presumed he was talking about Harry's cousin. Oh how she loathed that presumptuous brat.

"I didn't give him anything!" Fred defended but his grin says otherwise. "I just dropped it. It was his fault he went and ate it, I never told him to."

"You dropped it on purpose!" roared Mr. Weasley. "You knew he'd ate it, you knew he's on a diet —"

"— How long did his tongue get?" George interrupts, more interested at the facts he could not see. It made Aurora chuckle silently while brushing her hair with her slim fingers, watching amusingly from the sidelines with Harry.

"It was four feet long before his parents would let me shrink it!"

Everyone besides Arthur deemed it laughable as they all laugh loudly, imagining Dudley with an enormous and purple tongue whilst he and his parents scramble as to what to do. Judging by how much they despise wizards, Aurora was sure it took long convincing to make sure Arthur fixes the poor boy's tongue to normal again.

"It isn't funny! You wait until I tell your mother —"

"— Tell me what?" They all stop and turn to Mrs. Weasley, eyes narrow at all of them with suspicion especially when her own husband seem to feel uneasy by her blunt appearance of the conversation. She looks at Harry, "Oh hello Harry, dear." She smiles sweetly.

"Hello, Mrs. Weasley." Harry beams happily.

"Tell me what, Arthur?" After finding out that Aurora Briar was involved with her twin sons notorious and upcoming business, it hasn't been the same with her temper. Molly wasn't at all displeasing with Aurora, moreover to Fred and George and their need to involve poor Aurora.

Just behind Molly, two girls joins in and Harry sees them just in time, Hermione and Ginny. He smiles warmly at them wherein Ginny's face turned scarlet, her crush for the Potter never faded and remained unusually strong.

"It's nothing, Molly." Arthur mumbled, a sort of tone that he is indeed afraid of his own wife. "Fred and George just — But I've had words with them —"

"— What have they done this time?" Molly sighs and it made Aurora stand still, straight and proper and prepared to be countered in this specific topic again. "If it's got anything to do with Weasleys' wizard wheezes —"

"— Come on, 'arry. Let's show you up to your room." Aurora intercepts, a polite yet forced smile on her lips while she tugs on Harry's arm for them to leave. He seems to get a hint and carried on to walk past the doorway and past Molly who seem to fume at the twins. "Ron, it's your room to show — Come on." She says.

The boy grudgingly follows, looking between his mum and brothers warily before following the two cousins with Hermione and Ginny, avoiding conflicts.

"What's Weasleys' wizard wheezes?" Harry finally asks in curiosity, eyebrows scrunched almost together in eager of how Mrs. Weasley got angry just by dictating those words earlier. His question made Ron and Ginny laugh, maybe even Aurora but it was only short but it didn't amuse Hermione.

"Mum found this stack of order forms when she was cleaning Fred and George's room." Ron explained quietly. "Great long price lists for stuff they've invented. Joke stuff, you know. Fake wands and trick sweets. Loads of stuff. It was brilliant."

"Yeah, mum was really mad." Ginny adds, "Now more than ever when she learned that Aurora helped them. Even worse than we thought, financially."

"I was just merely helping friends in need." Aurora mumbles like a child while she leads them up the staggering and closed spaced staircase. It was only frequently and she made sure that the twins wouldn't take no for her offer. She had lots of money anyways, what was she going to do with the rest? She's of age, had full access to her funds. What would her mother do?

Ron snickers, "You helped my brothers make most of the stuff so dangerous it would be banned from ever selling." He exclaims astonishingly. "They were planning on selling it at Hogwarts to make some money and mum went mad at them. Told them they weren't allowed to make any more of it and to save up some money to pay back what they owe to Rory. She's furious at them as well before. They didn't get many O.W.L.s as she expected."

"And then there was this big row." Ginny says casually, "Because mum wants them to go into the Ministry of magic like dad, and they told her all they want to do is open a joke shop."

They all stop when Aurora did when a door opens, head peeking out with an annoyed expression. It made Aurora cross her arms and lean her back on the wall, immersed to how Percy was going to blame them for his inconvenience once more.

"Hi, Percy." Harry greets.

"Oh, Hello, Harry." Percy says with a pleasant tone. "I was wondering who was making all the noise. I'm trying to work in here, you know. I've got a report to finish for the office and it's rather difficult to concentrate when people keeps thundering up the stairs."

"We're not thundering." Ron snarls. "We're waking. Sorry if we've disturbed the top secret workings of the Ministry of magic."

"What are you working on?" Harry asks, ignoring Ron's behavior towards his own brother.

"Aurora, dear!" Aurora snaps back to reality after she was dozing off in the middle of the conversation. It made Ginny and Ron chuckle to themselves and Percy assumed they were making fun of him and he glares at his siblings. "Would you come down for a second before I tear my children apart?!"

"Oh, dear." Aurora mutter before rushing down the stairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 115K 77
โซถโซถโซถ แด‡ แด… แด‡ สŸ y ษด โซถโซถโซถ โ€• Edelyn Aurรฉlia Black learned from a young age that h e r o e s aren't always the ones who win. ...
43.8K 2.2K 78
discontinued, re-write titled "Mind Over Matter". โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โ‹…โœฐโ‹…โ‹† โ”€โ”€โ”€ โž๐˜๐จ๐ฎโœ๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ ๐ฎ๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž. . .โž โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โ‹…โœฐโ‹…โ‹† โ”€โ”€โ”€ Liliana G...
12K 600 27
Fate was absolutely tired of her plans being meddled with. She decided that it was time to set things straight. Her search led her to a young woman y...
782 21 12
Heaven, that's what she is called. The girl that went to Beauxbaton school. She just transferred to Hogwarts. The only people she knows there are the...