ᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ꜱᴏ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ - TK

By anonymousbts7

A beautiful story of a Kim and a Jeon. 🤍🪄 Kim taehyung, Min yoongi , jung hose... More

Author
THE KIM FAMILY
THE JEON FAMILY
1.The Arrival
2. Encounter
3.Tease
5.Tennis
6.Caring heart
7.Kitchen romance
8.Playfulness
9.Just Dance
10.Pangs of guilt
11.Drunk state
12.New Couple
13.Picnic
14.Who?
15.Markson
16. Pain
17. A proposal
18. Feelings
19.Quick plans
20.The Day - America
The Kim Mansion
21.Scented
22. First Day
23.Jealousy
24. Trespassing
25. Unexpected
26.Brand new pair
27. The First Ever Date
28.Hide and Seek
29.Wedding Anniversary
30.Consoling time
31.Life Goes On
32.Lunatic people
33.Surprise
34.The Happy News
35.The grand day:Wedding
36.Love Night
37.The Past
38.The Celebration
39.The Tension
40.Expecting
41.News Reveal
42.Issues...
43.The Sunday
44.BABY BUN BUN
45.Family-THE END
Thank You and New Book

4.Heartbreak

8.8K 418 22
By anonymousbts7

The pale crescent moon shone like a silvery clow in the night sky. The blanket of stars that are stretched to infinity are shining like a diamond.
A night that is cold, quite and calm. The wind blowing strongly, making the curtains of balcony flew in different directions.

On the balcony of a bedroom, standing a certain bunny boy who is in deep thoughts staring into space.

Thoughts and thoughts passing in his coconut head every second.

Out of the blue,
a small tear made the way from the boy's eyes down his rosy cheeks.

"I miss you".

" I'm feeling so lonely without you. I don't know what to do and how to continue my life like this. I'm missing you every second. "
says the one .

Tears after tears made the way towards his cheeks, making his already rosy cheeks more red creating a natural blush. Sniffings were heard.

He could hold the heartbreak no longer.
The tightening of his throat and the short intake of breath can be seen.

Now he wanted someone to take of him like that person who he misses did in the past.
To enjoy his rest of the life,
to wipe his tear,
to make a smile on his face...

But unfortunately, the poor boy is all alone.

Everyone around him loves him like someone precious.
But the time, when he needed someone the most, he is lonely.

The poor soul crying his heart out every possible day with a lot of memories which will never come back.

After some time, he wiped his tears and made his way to the bedroom and closed the door of balcony.

He laid on the bed and closed his eyes and he was fast asleep due to the long crying session.

One thing that nobody noticed is that, there is a certain someone too, on the other bedroom balcony watching him with some emotions which cannot be explained who is none other than taehyung.

He saw him crying, talking to himself...
The strong bossy, sassy boy who he saw everyday until today evening is totally different at night.

But, by seeing tears in the eyes of that cute bunny, breaks his heart - heartbreak?

'What was he thinking? Why is he crying? Is it because of me or what I said earlier? '

'No way, it's not that. '

With a confused mind and heart, he too went inside the bedroom.

He messaged his parent's a sweet night and laid on the bed, thinking about the bunny toothed guy who he love to tease and protect?...

He has a lot of questions which is making him unable to sleep.

But one thing is sure, that certain someone has taken a space in his heart and mind.

Later on , he fell into a deep slumber.

_____________🤍🪄________________

Thank you for reading 🙏

Please vote and comment🥺✨

I'm trying my best in this story and will improve myself.

I love you ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

890K 38.8K 40
Kim Taehyung is a bratty child, never listening to any of his teachers and always works on his own demands.No one ever butts in his work and if you d...
12.2K 745 13
Where 23 years old kim Taehyung and 26 years old jeon Jungkook got into an arrange marriage. Warnings Top Taehyung Bottom Jungkook Bp Many Fluff Th...
179K 8K 27
This story is about an arrange marriage between a middle class office employee , Kim Taehyung & high class family's Dr.Jeon . How will this marriage...
260K 10.3K 21
Kim taehyung college hearthrob and a playboy who fall in love with Jeon Jungkook.. If you let others to touch you jungkook.. You know what will I do...