hello | e. jaeger

-erenssluvt tarafından

❏ when suddenly a new girl shows up in the middle of the year. unlike others she's not here to make friends... Daha Fazla

intro
characters
⌗000 NEW GIRL
⌗001 MISTAKE
⌗002 LITTLE LIE
⌗003 COST YOU
⌗004 FOOTBALL
⌗005 SECRETS
⌗006 BATHROOM
⌗007 HOPE
⌗008 THE PHONE CALL
⌗009 VIOLENCE
⌗010 CHEATERS
⌗011 ARCADE
⌗12 RED ENVELOPE
⌗13 CORA
⌗14 SORRY?
⌗15 FAIR GAME
⌗16 BEACH
⌗17 MONDAY
⌗18 MY TURN
⌗19 ME
⌗20 GAMES
⌗21 GIFTS
⌗22 CHRISTMAS
⌗23 NEW YEARS
⌗25 VIDEO
⌗26 INFORMATION
⌗27 NICE TRY
⌗28 FILE
⌗29 THE FALL
⌗30 SAVE IT?
⌗31 WELCOME BACK
⌗32 BROKEN PROMISES
⌗33 MARLEY
⌗34 BREAKING POINT
⌗35 PLAN
⌗36 DEFEAT
⌗37 FIRE
⌗38 ACCEPTANCE
⌗39 CHANGE

⌗24 SURPRISE

467 21 50
-erenssluvt tarafından

how do you understand one's emotions? is there really a difference between being happy and sad. because no matter how you live, there will always be something that isn't enough.

sure we were taught to be grateful, but how could one be grateful with the families they were given or the mere fact they could be killed at any second.

it's a joke to believe that your emotions partake in your life.

it's a distraction.

✧༺ ༻∞  ∞༺ ༻✧

opening the metal door with glass windows you stepped inside the school. the silence that once surrounded you was instantly grabbed and thrown way back to where your car was parked.

you knew that there was going to be a mess. but you didn't expect this big of a mess. it was a surprise to even you.

everyone that stood with a green christmas bag in their hand wore a face of such hatred. their eyes scanned around the crowded hallway in desperate search to find someone.

but the one thing that stuck out most, was how loud it was. the further you walked down the hall the more you got a real glimpse of everything.

groups of girls stood in the corner arguing with each other. their hands waved around in the air vigorously trying to prove their point. the photos they held were shoved in each other's faces, as one of the females voice got louder trying to force everyone to listen to her speak.

a couple of boys were along the wall as they smiled at one another, praising each other on who they fucked.

but if you were to look straight past them you would find two boys in a fight. a heated fight really. three teachers quickly rushed over trying to pull them apart but it was no use as the boys wanted to finish what they had started.

to be quite clear the school was filled with students that were angry. and it showed as they acted out.

but the only shared question everyone had was-

"who would do something like this!" a girl with braided red hair yelled out. her hands began to shake as her eyes scanned over the photos. although she wanted to look away she couldn't help but to continue to flip through the stack of photos.

and finally when she had enough, she threw everything that she held on the ground. tears threatened to spill from her eyes as she retrieved her phone from her blue jeans pocket.

you only raised a brow at how quickly she went from being sad to angry. it was such a mood swing, but if your boyfriend was cheating on you with your sister, you would be livid too.

walking around people you swerved to the side in hopes of not bumping into anyone. and by the minute you started getting closer to your own locker. but you didn't put anything in there. you just didn't feel like giving yourself a gift.

so as you stepped over to the white metal door you lifted your hand to do the combination. nobody in the school really used their lockers.

the lockers were there for show. when the school was getting renovated they refused to take out the metal boxes as they wanted the students to pick whether to use them or not.

and sometimes people did use the lockers. it came in handy if you were carrying more than just a bag that day. for example, if you brought a project or an extra bag you could use the empty locker you had.

finally hearing a click sound, you lifted your hand up grabbing onto the door before opening it. your plan was to act as if you had something. so if anyone were to ask you could say you checked your locker. and in doing so you found a christmas bag and threw it away.

it was an easy lie.

giving the inside a glance your brows instantly furrowed. a gold bag sat on the metal surface as a white name tag dangled from it. white sparkly tissue paper was neatly sticking out from the bag.

you let out a small sigh before you lifted your hand up. grabbing onto the bag you carelessly ripped the paper out throwing it inside the empty locker.

reaching inside the bag you pulled out a red envelope. your confused face dropped as it became plain. a look of disappointment contoured over your features.

running your finger under the envelopes tab you tore it open.

what would it be this time?

perhaps something that will make you tick?

your fingertips ran across the white paper that sat in  your grasp. unfolding it rather slowly you tried to predict what the paper would hold.

but it was nothing.

you flipped the paper over but still, it was blank. tossing it into your locker, you slammed the door shut while turning on your heel.

you knew that the so-called letter had to mean something. this wasn't the first time she gave you a blank piece of paper, and it certainly wouldn't be the last.

but hey, now when someone asks you what was in your locker you would have an answer. an answer that didn't contain lying.

the shouts of the girls got louder as their patience began to run thinner. but unlike the boys who were still at it throwing punches, they refused to get into a physical fight. they just let their voices get louder, throwing profanities at each other.

having enough of their voices you picked up your pace letting your feet drag you away. hopefully a good distance away.

taking a left you took a couple steps before your name was shouted out. creasing your brows you looked around the hallway to see two figures ahead of you. one of them raised their arm in the air and frantically waved it.

just by a quick glance you already knew who it was. their body language and the way they screamed gave it away.

giving them a smile you decided to say something to them. "hello sasha and connie!"

sasha was the first one to speak, wanting to get the dying question out of the way.  "did you get a christmas bag?"

you let out an unsatisfied huff "of course. didn't everyone?"

connie was quick to shut your assumption down "no, eren didn't get one."

your brows furrowed and finally your face dropped into confusion. it wasn't possible that the male didnt get one. you had planned and counted for everything. and you very much so vividly remember putting it in his locker.

so, who took it out?

but of course you could imagine how happy mikasa is right now. she must think you kept your so-called promise, but it was just pure luck. but is it such a bad thing his bag got taken? because after what had happened that night, things and thoughts about him may have changed. and it sure was going to affect your whole entire game plan.

"that's weird."

the male lifted his hand to lay it on top of his head "i know right? like how come eren is the only one that doesn't get something!" sasha who now had a bag of chips in her hand, shrugged. she wasn't too interested in the conversation. the whole situation didn't bother her in the slightest.

when she opened her locker to be faced with a stack of pictures, she paid no mind to it and threw it away. not to mention the fact that the pictures weren't even bad, they revealed nothing. so she wondered why her pictures were weaker than others.

lifting up her wrist she showcased a brown and green bead bracelet that sat on her skin. with a smile she used her thumb to point at the male "look what connie made me!". squinting your eyes at the accessory you gasped turning to face the male with golden-like eyes ''you didn't make me one!"

sasha smiled as she started to fiddle with the bracelet. turning it around and tapping the medium sized beads. connie sucked in a breath, letting the air fill his cheeks "i did but i left it at home!"

before you get out your response your eyes snapped over to sashas bracelet once a weird sound entered your ears. the stretchy string that held the beads and tied everything together loosened. and as sasha moved her arm again the string broke letting the brown and green beads run across the floor.

the female stood in shock as she just watched the bracelet fall apart. connie on the other hand instantly busted out laughing, and you could help but follow along. it only got worse as sasha got on the floor to collect each bead that fell.

the girl grabbed your hand and started to place the beads there. snorting you shook your head "why do i have to hold it?!"

looking over at connie you took a step grabbing onto his shirt. with a gentle pull you watched as you dropped the beads into his shirt. the male gasped as he started to jump around to get them all out. as he jumped again his shoe landed onto a green bead that sat on the floor. and just like that he fell down.

the three of you laughed even harder. the air you once had, completely left your body leaving you to desperately take deep breaths. but to no avail it didn't work as you continued to laugh letting the air leave.

but just like any other time the moment was short lived. the school was filled with a synchronized ding. it was perfect as everybody's phone went off at the exact same time.

finally letting the air fill your lungs you let your hand reach behind you to grab onto your phone. you had gotten a text message from an unknown number, more like a video. tapping onto the banner your phone unlocked and the video played.

it showed you inside the school filling the lockers up with christmas bags. your face instantly dropped and you clicked your tongue. that day yelena made sure every camera was off. and even if it was on, she deleted the footage.

so as you watched the video you noticed the camera angle. it was taken from behind a wall as the person kept showing you the ground. and that was because you kept looking back. not wanting to get caught they went behind the wall to hide from your gaze.

it was obviously taken by somebody.

and you knew exactly who that somebody was.

you let the video play on repeat as you closely watch everything that happens. she had finally caught you by the foot.

everybody in the school had received a video, not the same one. it was a video that showed someone had blackmail on them. and they wouldn't hesitate to release it for everyone to see.

it seems as if she stepped her game up. and now you would have to do so too. its obvious she's had enough of your games. and she knows how to get under your skin, and that's doing your game better.

sliding your finger up the black phone case, you pressed the button on the side letting the phone shut off. sasha and connie instantly went quiet as they watched their own video. within a snap of a finger their whole demeanor changed. they were speechless.

sasha looked up at you, her face filled with worry. her brows were furrowed. letting out a small sigh, you looked away. you weren't that much of a horrible person, so of course you felt bad for sasha.

she was a good person. you dug through file after file and found nothing that was extreme. she was clean.

you looked everywhere else not wanting to look at the two in front of you. while doing so you spotted a raven-haired female. her face was stoic and hell if looks could kill, you would be lying lifeless on the ground right now.

she lifted her hand waving you over before she turned on her heel to walk away.

you didn't utter a word to connie and sasha as you walked off. which was alright because they assumed whatever video you watched, really got to you.

at a distance you followed the female wondering what she wanted from you. afterall you kept your promise, didnt you? she walked at a fast pace letting the raging thoughts she had fill her head. she pointed false accusations at you but you were yet to know why.

at the pace she was walking she arrived at the library fairly quickly. her hand clamped around the silver handle and with a yank she swung the metal door open not caring if it hit you. and luckily it didn't as you quickly walked in to avoid contact with the cold door.

and now once you saw a blonde sitting at a table you knew why you were here. they wanted to talk. but what about?

walking over to the circular table you took a seat on the uncomfortable chair. your mouth opened to let words slip out but mikasa was eager to cut you off "we had a deal!" her voice was quiet but filled to the brim with attitude and betrayal.

raising a brow you placed your hands onto your lap "we do, and i kept my end."

she tilted her head in disbelief of how you could sit there and lie. her hands rolled up into a fist as she wanted to crawl over the table and smack you for lying to her. but before she could rise from her seat, armin lifted his hand silently revoking mikasa's speaking privileges, and spoke for the two of them.

"im aware you and mikasa had spoken to each other about keeping eren out of your antics. but mikasa saw a text eren had received."

you nodded your head finally understanding what they were getting at. you could see how they could assume it was you. but once you started to speak the female cut you off yet again. she threw her hands in the air "right, so tell me why he didn't get a bag but you gave him that awful video. no! tell me why you also sent me that video! your fucking insane y/n, and i hope you know that. because let me tell you something, you're messing with the wrong person. i won't sit here and let you drag down my brother and my friends!"

rolling your eyes at her rant you gave her a smile "can you respectfully shut the fuck up?"

her mouth closed once hearing your rude words.

now being able to speak, you opened your mouth "i didnt send those videos. the only thing i did was place those bags in peoples lockers."

armin furrowed his brow "you didn't send the videos?"

mikasa leaned back into her chair trying to get a grasp of what was happening "so who did?"

pulling out your phone you let it unlock before showing the two the video that had been sent to you "im sure you both are aware of cora." placing the phone onto the table you slid it over to them. they both leaned over to get a better look at it, and then they finally realized it wasn't you.

once they looked back up you continued to speak "as you know i went to school in marley, so did cora. let's say shes kinda like me-"

armin picked up the phone letting his arm extend as he gave you your phone back "she's like you? do you mean she does the same thing you do?"

you nodded your head. keeping your mouth shut you grabbed the device out of armins hand, putting it back into your pocket. you didn't find it necessary to say anything else, or you didn't know what to say.

but of course the blonde did "so why is she here?"

scrunching your face up you sheepishly smiled "it's kind of a long story."

mikasa ripped her eyes away from the table. "we have time."

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞
3 years ago: 9th grade.

cora bartley.

she moved to marley towards the end of the first semester. which sucked for her because on her third week of school she had to take finals. during those three weeks no one really spoke a word to her. why would they? it was about to be christmas break, no one wanted to give up their time to talk to a new girl.

in the first week of the second semester she was befriended by pieck and her little group. but that was only because cora had helped the black-haired girl with some work in class. so once pieck found her to be useful she quickly made sure to be friends with her.

reiner let out a huff as his eyes scanned over the paper that sat in front of him. having enough of looking at it he picked it up and looked at a girl who sat across from him "cora can you do this for me please?"

the female instantly nodded as she reached her arm up to take it out of his grasp. setting the worksheet down on the table she grabbed a pencil from her bag. the black-haired girl who sat beside reiner let out a gasp. turning to the side she dug through her light pink bag.

once her finger came into contact with a couple of papers she rushed it over in coras direction "do mine too please!"

the girl didn't mind as she continued to move her pencil writing all over the paper. it didn't take her long to finish it either. which always made her friends happy, and that's what she liked.

porco plopped down in his seat only to let out a groan. aggressively pushing his tray he looked at his two friends "they forgot my sauce!"

pieck scrunched her face up "how do you forget sauce?". the male shrugged as he crossed his arms over his chest. turning his head to the brunette he smiled "cora do you mind getting me some red sauce?"

the girl set her pencil back into her bag. looking over at porco she gave him a nice smile back "sure!" before she could get up, pieck lifted her arm, stopping the girl. reaching into her back pocket she grasped onto a paper like material.

lifting her arm back up she gave cora five dollars "can you get me a brownie!"

taking the money from her hand, cora got up from her seat and made her way to the lunch line. luckily it wasn't crowded as lunch was almost over. walking over to a little shelf filled with snacks she grabbed a brownie. moving further down the line she also grabbed a small plastic container filled with a red liquid.

now by the lunch lady she recited her lunch number and handed her the five dollars. once she was good to go, she gave the lady a smile before walking back to the table. but as she got there her smile dropped.

all three of her friends that sat there were all gone. on the table sat a yellow sticky note with neat handwriting. which were obviously piecks.

while reading over the words cora sighed, taking a seat.

'went to class early. can you take our bags.'

cora knew she was being used for her intelligence or just the mere fact she would do anything. if reiner needed her to hold something she would. if pieck needed help on a worksheet, she would get out her pencil and do it. and if porco wanted food she would get up and go get it.

but what could the girl do?

she had seen how rude pieck can be to people. so cora kept her mouth shut and did her homework. because if she hung out with them she wouldn't be lonely, and she wouldn't be ridiculed.

pulling out her phone she set it onto the table watching the minutes go by slowly.

but a voice spoke "why do you let them treat you like that?"

cora whipped her head up at the unfamiliar voice only to be met with you.

you sat across from her as you rested your head on your hand. raising a brow at the lack of words you spoke again "are you scared of pieck?"

shaking her head the brunette continued to remain quiet, not sure what to say to you.

realizing the girl wasn't going to speak, you lifted your body off of the bench. lifting your right leg over the seat you were about to walk off before she finally said something,

"wait! what's your name?"

your barley turned your head to the side, only being able to see a glimpse of her "y/n."

her brows creased as she watched you leave. did you not have a last name? she wanted to ask but once her lips started to move she noticed you were out of ear shot.

sighing she looked around the cafeteria to see everyone getting up from their seats. chairs scooted across the floor as the sound of bags rustling waved around the room.

getting up she began to collect all three of the bags that had been left behind for her.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞

"cora! what does this mean?"

hearing the sound of her name she got up from her seat walking across the small classroom. often in third period, pieck would always call for help with an assignment.

standing behind the female cora leaned over her shoulder to look at the paper. which was a wrong move as the female jerked her body to the side "don't lean over me! i don't want your hair touching me."

immediately apologizing, cora stepped to the side. separating her lips she was going to speak but pieck waved a hand at her "never mind i don't want your help anymore."

blinking cora turned around walking off. while making her way back over to her seat, she couldn't help but look around the room.

and when she did, her gaze met yours.

you leaned back into the plastic chair. your arms were crossed over your chest as you watched her every move. next to you sat a blonde that had a bowl cut.

giving the girl a smile you looked away to finish your own work. grabbing onto the pencil that sat on the desk you began to scribble down answers.

yelena looked over your shoulder, copying down every answer you had written. huffing you took a glance at her "if we get caught, i'll make sure the teacher knows you copied off of me."

the female rolled her eyes in retaliation and continued to look over your shoulder.

by the time you were finished with the worksheet, class had ended. getting up from your seat you grabbed your bag placing it onto your back. turning to face the blonde you shoved your paper into her hands "since you wanna cheat, you can turn it in."

not sparing her another glance you took a step forward only to hear yelena let out a chuckle "i'd watch that attitude if i were you."

acting as if you didn't hear her, you continued to walk to the classroom door. pushing the pale wooden door open, you made your way in the hallway.

while walking down somebody hit your shoulder before walking next to you. blinking you didn't take a glance at who they were, because you already knew. "yes hange?"

they smiled, handing you a red plastic folder. "i did a lot of digging, don't let that shit go to waste."

taking it out of their hand you smiled "when do i ever do that?"

shrugging hange gave you a goodbye before running off. you kept the folder close to your body not wanting it to drop and spill everywhere.

turning a corner your smile dropped. frowning, you quickly ran up to the male who leaned against a wall. lifting your arm you placed it on his shoulder "hey pon."

smiling he lifted his head to look at you. your smile only dropped further scanning over his features "i'm sorry about what happened with you and...."

pon instantly shook his head not wanting you to feel bad "it's fine y/n, it was my decision anyways."

pursing your lips you took a deep breath in. pon was the only one in the group who had a significant other. and that was ruined by you, hange, and yelena.

"no, we should have never asked you to do that. it's not your fault pon."

nodding his head he took a second to gather his thoughts "promise me when you finally find someone, you will drop whatever this is called" his hand lifted as he pointed at the red folder that you held.

raising the red folder you chuckled "promise."

pushing his body off the wall he raised his hand to flick your forehead "now get to class, your always fucking late."

flipping him off you continued to make your way down the hall. only to see what you had been waiting for.

piecks arms were outstretched as her face was broken down into a fit of anger "i said to get it done today!"

cora backed up from the female "i couldn't, i'm sorry pieck!"

the black-haired female groaned as she threw the unfinished paper onto the ground. looking around she smiled as a group of boys walked by. lifting her arm up she yanked the bowl of food they had.

looking back at cora she smiled "well i'm sorry too."

flipping the orange bowl over she watched as the food splattered onto the brunette's head.

watching the scene happen, you wondered if that's all pieck could do. dump things on people's heads, but you could do that too.

walking over to the boys who were now in a state of shock, you grabbed a coffee out of one's hand. it was an extremely large cup as whipped cream was piled on top.

twisting your body you ripped the lid off before throwing the drink at pieck. the liquid went straight for her face as it began to drip down her body. the whip cream stuck to her hair as the ice cubes made her body shiver in coldness and embarrassment.

tilting your head to the side you smiled "are you a cold pieck?" the girl slowly opened her eyes as she watched you pull out your phone. with a few clicks your camera flash went off indicating you were taking a picture.

letting out a laugh at the photo you turned the phone to cora "what do you think?"

the brunette smiled as she tried to contain her laughs. but of course she couldn't and let a few sounds slip out.

ignoring the fuming girl who was next to you, you lifted your hand and pointed behind you "let's get you a change of clothes yeah?"

nodding her head cora followed you. and as you two stepped away from the crowd that had been built in the hallway from what just went down, they busted out laughing.

pieck swallowed nervously as she watches an astray of people point at her and fold over in laughter. but you found that to be music to your ears. it was quite the sound, and an amazing one at that.

turning your head to face the girl you lifted your hand giving her the red folder. cora only looked at it in confusion, not understanding. "what's that?"

smiling at the question, you remembered when you asked that same thing. so for old times sake you decided to play yelenas part for the fuck of it.

"if you're so curious, why don't you open it?"

her eyes went down to the colored folder. it was tempting as the folder was violently calling her name to open it up. her hand raised up and she let it hover over the folder not sure if she wanted to grab it.

she didn't know you that well, and she was quite scared to find out what was behind those folder walls.

but curiosity grabbed her by the hair and she took the folder out of your hands. flipping the plastic wall open her eyes widened when she was met with an array of photos. her right hand lifted as she grabbed one to inspect it.

stopping in your steps you turned around. following your steps cora stopped as the photo was still in her grasp.

smiling, your tongue ran across your teeth "if you know whats good for you, you'll use that."

not uttering another word you walked off leaving the girl speechless. countless photos were in her possession. once her eyes landed on an eye widening one she picked it up. her brain ran in circles confused as to how you even got a hold of such things.

in the right pocket of the folder sat a red envelope. placing the photo down she picked it up and turned it around to see piecks name written in cursive. the handwriting was neat and pretty. the way the letters twirled was flattering to look at.

looking down, cora took a seat on the cold floor but she didn't mind it. looking through the photos she collected the ones she thought were perfect. stuffing them into the envelope she closed it with a smile.

how she felt right now was foreign to her. it didn't feel regular but it felt nice. after all this time of running around doing pieck's dirty work she finally had an upper hand. now everyone in the school would hate her more.

it started with you and now it's ending with cora.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞
one year ago: 11th grade

since that day cora was welcomed into your group. she fit it perfectly. unlike pon she joined in on your so called antics. but she did things very differently. it didn't bother you in the slightest but you couldn't help but tell her over and over again to be cautious.

sometimes it's better to stick with old ways.

over the past few days you, pon, yelena, hange, and cora had been talking about what school you all would be attending. it didn't take long to pick one as everyone knew what they wanted. everyone but cora.

she had changed her mind last second but of course it was too late to change anything.

"why is it such a big deal?"

yelena chuckled, shaking her head "you already picked somewhere, there's no going back." cora scoffed, moving her body to the edge of her seat. her right leg dangled over her left as she softly placed her hands on the table "right but i want to stay at marley. you being here will do nothing!"

"its not about it doing something. its about you keeping your damn word."

you sat quietly in the gray plastic chair, not daring to say a word. especially if cora was going to throw a hissy fit over a school. hange and pon did the same not caring about the argument that had started. they paid no mind to it as they continued to play uno.

cora stood up from her seat catching everyone's attention. "it's better if i stay here. i know everyone and not to mention i have reiner wrapped around my finger. would you like me to continue my list of reasons?"

hange smacked a plus four card down on the table before looking at the brunette "no, i would like you to shut the hell up. you already picked a school."

pon sighed as he picked up four cards placing them into his hand. the stack of cards were growing as he was visibly losing at the game. the blonde who sat across from you smiled "you're going to have to deal with it cora."

the girl let out a dramatic groan as she snatched her bag from the ground. throwing it onto her shoulder she quickly ran out the door making sure to slam it close. you blinked looking through the small window on the wall. you watched the girl run off as she pouted. rolling your eyes you looked back over at the three "cry me a fucking river."

hange snickered at your comment throwing her finger up "uno bitch!" the male shook his head, throwing his cards down "i give up."

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞
2 hours later

yelena sighed leaning back into the chair "where the fuck is this girl?"

today the blonde had planned everyone to come over to her house later on. and it was just to discuss what would be happening over the next couple of days. but that wasn't happening as cora was late, or was busy crying over what happened earlier.

it was a guess to anyone.

pon grabbed his phone getting ready to call the girl but the door finally swung open. the blonde let out a sigh of relief. cora walked through the door, shutting it softly. she walked into the room standing by the door frame. raising your hand you brought it over to the chair next to you "are you going to sit or stand there?"

looking away from you she smiled at yelena "i want to stay at marley. if you dont allow me, papers, pictures, and articles will be released of what you did last summer."

you froze at her words. not because you were scared. you were shocked by what just came out of her mouth. not believing it you looked over to her, only to see she was being serious.

yelena's tongue slipped through her lips as she played with her lip ring. "and what happens if i let you release those things?"

cora chuckled, "is that what you want?"

hange snapped their head over at the girl. their ponytail slapping against their shoulder as they did. "are you seriously mad over a school?". sensing a hint of attitude in their voice cora lifted her hand to point it at them "don't act like your safe, i have those papers about that girl." at the mention of that hange instantly went quiet. they slouched down in their chair looking at the table.

but you couldn't help but agree with hange. was she really mad over school? afterall she had the choice to pick marley, but she didnt. that's on her. but to pull out such information against her friends is a cruel move. especially when it's three to one in this situation.

cora had this weird obsession with leaking peoples information. person after person she made sure if there was anything going on she didn't like, she would make them pay. at first it was fine but it became constant. every single day she would take it overboard. getting people expelled and taking their scholarships away if they cheated on a test.

she took everything to the extreme. and shit maybe you should have invested in checks and balances at this point. but it was very late in the game to stop her from doing such horrible things.

before she could utter another word you spoke up "cora stop being an overly dramatic brat." you didn't give her a glance not caring what she looked like. all you wished for is for her to think about what she's about to do.

"shut the fuck up! you're not-"

getting up from your seat you listened to the chair scoot across the floor from your movement. taking a couple of steps forward you walked halfway across the room, a couple of feet from the girl. "im not so what? because i can list all the things you aren't, too."

creasing her brows she let her lips get dragged into a smile "well i wouldn't expect anything less from you. but tell me how much of a bad person i am." lifting her arms she swayed them around. you stood still not doing any weird movement.

you simply nodded your head and turned around walking back to the table. grabbing onto your bag you pulled out a stack of papers. looking through them you made sure to choose the right ones before walking back over to her.

extending your arm you forced the papers into her own hands "since you want to act like a smartass than you can do my homework" smiling you tilted your head to the side "i'm sure it won't be a problem, right?"

coras eyes traveled down to the papers in her hand. on top of the stack sat a form showing the new school she would be attending. pursing her lips she shook her head "no, it's not a problem."

"that's what i thought."

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞
a week later

it had always been you, pon, hange, and yelena. the bond was thick and hard to pierce, and that's what cora hated. she didn't like the fact you never looked at her. when she spoke you were the first person to zone out. at first you weren't too bad but overtime she realized you didn't care for her.

and that pissed her off.

so after she was embarrassed by you the other day she couldn't help but want revenge. the feeling was too much to push down and bury it. and what she wanted she always got.

and she sure as hell got it.

i mean she warned you all that day, well mostly yelena. but it was exciting. exciting to see everyone look at the paper full of writing . their faces scrunched up while reading every word. because why would yelena put somebody in jail over the summer? she was now deemed a snitch.

and cora played along letting out pitiful cries saying she never knew, and that just wasn't like yelena. so everyone stood behind cora and pointed their fingers at the blonde. and while yelena was rushing to hide from the students you leaned against a wall watching the brunette.

cora knew she had gotten under your skin with that move. it didn't matter if she were to release every bad thing on you, because you wouldn't care. you would nod your head accepting everything you did. the way to make you angry was to mess with something you were close to, and cora hit that target like a bullseye.

the look on your face was fulfilling. she loved it, every second of it. but she wasn't going to like what was coming. you weren't one to be played around with, this wasn't a board game to you. cora could move her little piece all the way to the finish line you could care less.

and that's why you were calm as you watched the girl let tears fall from her eyes. looking away you grabbed your phone going straight to your texts. typing out a couple of words your thumb soon hovered over the send button.

you were only calm because you could watch her fall apart without a second thought. you had resources to make things happen quickly, she didn't. so you let the girl have her final moments of crying. she wailed out not caring if anyone looked at her weird.

her glossy eyes ran across the hall before stopping on you, and she gave you a shit eating grin. her face visibly saying she won.

taking a glance at your phone you stared right back at her. a smile formed on your face as you let out a small sigh. your eyes followed the tear sliding down her face. now wanting the moment to be over your thumb immediately went down pressing against the glass screen. and the message was sent, and it was quick.

her phone buzzed against her hand and she lifted it to her face reading the text. the smile on her face dropped just like a body falling to the floor. and now actual tears ran down her face. she watched as you walked away like it was nothing. you slipped your phone back into your pocket before joining yelena.

she swallowed nervously as the announcements came on "cora bartley please come to the office."

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞
present time

mikasa's brows furrowed as she licked her lips at the lack of words. finally gathering a sentence she spoke "you've known cora this whole time?" nodding your head you smiled "do i play the dumb role good?"

the blonde who sat in front of you closed his eyes for a quick second. "why not let us help?"

whipping your head back over at the male you shook your head "im not letting you two get involved with this, are you crazy?"

the raven-haired female looked over at armin before letting her eyes land on you "it's a good idea. you don't have your friends here y/n."

she wasn't wrong. you didn't have yelena, pon or hange and that made things a little difficult. but you couldn't help but think it would be more difficult if you let them help you. you were sure you were going to regret it but mikasa and armin have a good head on their shoulders. they're both smart and could come up with new ideas.

sighing you leaned your body onto the table "fine you two can help." smiling armin picked his phone up and waved it in the air. "i'm guessing cora won't hesitate to share these videos?"

"correct."

the female chuckled, crossing her arms "great then me and armin will befriend her."

raising a brow at the thought you smiled. about to voice your opinion you were soon cut off by another voice

"what are you guys talking about?"

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

62.9K 1.8K 40
"𝘪 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘠/𝘯...." 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 ...
32.9K 1.1K 33
You're a comfortable girl. You like your solitude and enjoy your own company very much. You became close over the past couple of months with Mikasa A...
707 29 21
When you wake up, you don't remember anything, not even your own name. After being told that your life was nothing but boring y/n doing nothing but s...
4.7K 118 21
This a Eren x Levi story What happens when you begin to date your captain. But your friend that you see as a sister and she sees you as a brother...