Midnight Seduction

By dghlmnrt

In the VIP club, Yla encounters a hot stranger. She is forced to take risks that she has never taken before b... More

DISCLAIMER
SYNOPSIS
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
EPILOGUE
MIDNIGHT SEDUCTION
AC #1: A RESCUE IN THE SHADOWS
AC #2: TANGLED WEBS
AC #3: MEETING THE PARENTS
AC #4: BROKEN THREADS
AC #5: A UNION OF HEARTS
AC #6: A PROPOSAL TO REMEMBER
AC #7: THE PREGNANCY
AC #8: THE NEW HEIR
THE LAST LETTER

CHAPTER 10

125 4 0
By dghlmnrt

HIDDEN WHISPERS

"What are you doing here, Yla?"

"I just got done with work."

"Isn't it past time?"

"We were completing a project."

"We?"

"It's just me and Amie; she's already gone. Is everything okay?" My nerves are getting the best of me. I have no idea why. Is it because I'm finally seeing Chase after a week or because he caught me eavesdropping?

"Let's not argue about it here; come on in to my office." Chase returns to his office, turning around. I take a deep breath and relax. He appears to be in a foul mood, yet he does not appear angry. I've been missing him terribly. But I wish we hadn't met in this manner. I enter Chase's office, taking a big breath. Chase is sitting at his table, arms on the tabletop, head bowed. He appears to be exhausted.

"Are you okay?" Chase raises his head and gives me a fatigued look.

"I'm just tired."

"You can speak with me."

"You don't want to find out."

"But you brought up my name."

"Did you hear anything?"

"It wasn't much; I just heard my name."

"It has nothing to do with you, Yla; my friend believes you can assist with the situation, but I don't."

"Do you think there's anything I can do?"

"Even if you could, I don't want you to get involved in this."

"How will you include me?"

"I don't want you to get hurt because it may destroy me and the company."

He speaks in riddles! I'd like to know more. Something is bothering him, and I believe I can assist him.

"You can talk to me about your issues; I'm here to listen."

"A person I knew a long time ago reappeared in my life, and this person discovered some old documents and is now blackmailing me with them."

"What are the contents of these documents?"

"Company, but if these documents leak, Celestial may be destroyed."

"Is it against the law?"

"It's not unlawful, but it will harm both the company and my reputation."

"What else can we do?"

"There is nothing we can do for the time being." Chase breathes deeply and rises from his seat at the table. I keep an eye on him as he approaches me.

"We should probably go home." My insides clench when he mentions the word "home," which feels quite intimate when he says it so nonchalantly.

"All right, let's go." The drive home, like the night, is peaceful. Chase seemed to be somewhere else, lost in his thoughts and worries. I wish I could assist him, but Chase seldom speaks to me.

The next morning, I awoke apprehensive. Today is the big day! Now I have my own problem to deal with. This presentation is very important to my evaluation. I should put on my best face! Chase comes into my room.

"How are you doing?"

"Don't worry about me; you have a presentation today, don't you? That's all you should be concerned about today."

"I am concerned about both!"

"Today should be about you; I'm a big boy, and I can handle my own difficulties."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course, what do you think of pancakes?"

"They're fantastic!"

"Excellent! I got some at the cafe!"

"You're spoiling me!"

"With breakfast? That's not pampering you."

"What exactly is it?"

"You'll find out quite soon!"

*************

"I'm terrified!"

"Me, too, because this project will shape our future at this company."

"We can't possibly fail!"

"You won't, girls! Your project is wonderful!

"All this fretting is making me thirsty; I'll be right back." We both laugh as we watch Amie go away.

"I know you girls worked so hard; you'll do great!"

"Thank you!" I observe Jenna and another intern exiting the conference room where they were present.

"That was terrible!"

"Have you seen Mr. Dawson? I wanted to flee when his gaze fell on me!"

"You shouldn't have glanced at him, then! You're the reason we failed!"

"Because of me? I did the most of the work while you stood there smiling!"

"At the very least, I did it well."

************

"I'm relieved I'm not paired with Jenna."

"Me too!"

I can't help but think about what Jenna and the other intern mentioned about how rigid everyone is in there. Is my project adequate?

"Are you all right?"

"I'm all right."

"You don't appear to be fine." Jax places his hand on my shoulder to offer his support.

"Thank you so much, Jax; your encouragement means everything to me."

"I have complete faith in you, Yla."

"I appreciate it."

"Amie Bennett and Twyla Lopez are up next!"

"Where has Amie gone?"

"I'm here! Let's get started!"

The presentation goes well. The managers appear content, although Chase's face is obscured. I smile at Chase. Our gazes lock, but he doesn't return my smile. He is the boss, the CEO, right now.

"You mentioned product placement; where do you intend to place the ad, and with whom do you intend to collaborate?"

"We'd like to be featured in the media."

Amie is terrified! She is unable to respond to the inquiry! Chase's brow furrows as I look at him. We cannot fail! I can't mess up in front of Chase.

"As Amie indicated, we want to use social media for product placement," I say, smiling gratefully. "Working with well-known bloggers will boost trust in the company, which is critical for a fledgling brand."

Chase's lips have stretched into a smile, which I notice. This is effective! They were blown away by my response!

"Very wonderful; the presentation was fantastic; thank you, girls; you may now depart."

I let out a breath that I hadn't realized I'd been holding. As the other interns enter the conference room, I depart. After all of the interns have presented their work, the managers and Chase remain in the conference room to discuss it. As I walk into the room, I hear my name called.

"Yla is an extremely talented young lady."

"You are correct; she is amazing and constantly has fresh ideas."

"She's a valuable asset to our organization."

"Exactly!" Are they for real? Does Chase truly believe that about me? I'm not paying attention as Amie approaches me before speaking.

"Did you happen to hear anything?"

"I didn't hear anything."

"I imagine they won't tell us anything until five of us have to leave."

"I'm afraid that's the case."

*************

As I enter the apartment, I discover Chase on the sofa, holding his laptop.

"You're already here."

"I left early to work at home since I needed some peace and quiet."

"Do I bother you?"

"You can never bother me, and besides, I've already finished," Chase says as he steps up to me. His approach quickens my heartbeat.

"You did fantastic today."

"I appreciate it."

"The management and I are both attracted by you."

"Really?"

"I like you a lot, Phyr, more than I care to say."

"I've broken a million rules for you, and I keep breaking more and more." The emotion in his voice crushes my heart.

"There's something about you... I just can't deny you're a true treasure for our firm, but outside of it, I don't want to ever let you go, Zephyr."

I hold my breath as Chase expresses his emotions. My insides are filled with the warmth of his words. He doesn't have to say it out loud for me to grasp how strong his sentiments are. Deeper than he's willing to accept.

I throw my arms around Chase's neck and pull him into a tight embrace without thinking. Our gazes lock as I draw away from the hug. I can read so many emotions in his eyes that it makes my heart ache. Chase suddenly unites his lips in a gentle kiss. This kiss is distinct from the others. It feels more important and meaningful. Chase grabs me in his arms and carries me to his room without breaking the kiss.

Chase places me next to his bed, but he never lets go of my hand. He grasps my waist and looks me in the eyes. This is a beautiful moment. Chase moves in, kissing my lips softly and making something in my chest clench.

"See what I mean? I can't get enough of you."

As my hands ran down his shirt, unbuttoning it and revealing his powerful chest, I flashed him a seductive smile. When his shirt is completely undone, I pause to admire his body before moving on to his jeans. I run my hands down his jeans, feeling how firm Chase is beneath the fabric.

"Are you this hard on me?

"I'm completely yours."

I smile as I undo his pants and remove them. I grasp his cock in my hands and feel Chase's breathing becoming erratic. I enjoy seeing him in this pose. And I enjoy being the one to start it. Chase's eyes widen with surprise as I get down on my knees.

"I want to pleasure you," I say, taking the tip of his cock in my mouth, and Chase growls.

"Phyr!"

"Hmm?" I take him halfway in my mouth and look Chase in the eyes. I adore the way his eyes sparkle with lust.

"Ahh!" I attempt to take him as far as I can. It makes my throat hurt a little, but I adore how it makes Chase feel. And I'm not about to stop. I glide it in and out until Chase gently grabs me by the hair.

"I'm getting ready to cum." I pull Chase's cock deeper into my mouth, releasing his grip on my hair.

"Fuck!" Chase cum in my mouth, and I taste the salty liquid. I get to my feet, never looking away from Chase. Chase moves closer to me and wraps his arms around me.

"We're not finished yet." In a strong kiss, his lips pressed against mine. My clothing flew to the floor a split second later.

"I need you!" His voice has a snarl to it. Chase takes me by the hand and places me on the bed, looming over me. I tremble as his hands run down the side of my body.

"Is there any foreplay?"

"I'd want to have your mouth on me!"

"Where?"

Chase licks one of my nipples, and I groan.

"Here?"

As I try to respond, he licks the second nipple.

"Or perhaps here?" Chase kissed me on the breast. Then it creeps down to my stomach.

"Or is it here?"

"Lower!" Chase approaches my body, his lips brushing against my clitoris.

"Or is it here?"

"Mmm..."

I moan when Chase's tongue brushes up on my clitoris. As he sucks my clitoral region into his mouth, his finger teases my entrance, causing my back to arch from the bed.

"Are you enjoying it?"

"Please don't stop."

Chase keeps sucking my clitoris while his fingers move in and out of me. My body begins to shake, and I feel an orgasm developing in the pit of my stomach. Chase senses it as well, as he adds another finger and quickens his strokes. I explode into a tremendous orgasm a split second later.

"What a beautiful vista!" Chase climbs my body and comes face-to-face with me.

"I love it when you come into my arms; you're so lovely!" I draw Chase in for a kiss instead of responding. I feel his hard cock press against my stomach as our bodies collide.

"I need you!"

"Exactly what do you want?"

"I need you inside me right now!" Chase gives me a sly smirk before darting into the room.

"Hauxley!"

"You look fantastic!"

"I adore the way you make me feel on the inside."

I enjoy feeling him inside of me. No other guy made me feel the way Chase did. I want to express how much I adore him. I can't say anything yet. I grab Chase's hair and link our mouths so the words don't escape off the tip of my tongue. It feels fantastic. I don't want to ruin it by accident. As our bodies move together, our lips devour each other in a frantic kiss. This is the ideal moment.

Chase quickens the pace, and we both arrive at the peak at the same time. Chase collapses next to me, gasping for air. He slides onto his side, bringing us face-to-face.

"Yla, you're the best thing that has occurred to me in years."

Chase encircles my waist and pulls me in closer. I rested my chin on his chest. I wish I could sleep this well every night. I hear Chase's steady breathing and feel his heartbeat calm down under my fingertips a moment later. He dozed off. I'm so relaxed and at ease next to him that I don't even notice when I walk away.

The next morning, I awoke surrounded by Chase's fragrance. His strong arms are wrapped around me, and his massive body is pressing against my back.

"Mmm..."

"Good morning, beautiful."

I spin around in his arms, face-to-face with him. After sleeping, his features are relaxed, and a sleepy smile plays across his lips as he stares at me.

"Good morning," I said, moving my hand down his well-formed body.

"I'd like to wake up to this every morning," Chase chuckles. But as I lower my hands, his chuckling stops abruptly. When a growl comes from his stomach, I slide my fingers lower, feeling his stiff cock.

"It appears like someone is starving!"

"We skipped dinner yesterday, so I'm starving now. What do you think if I go get some breakfast? Then we can pick up where we left off."

"We can have breakfast and making love at the same time."

"That sounds great; I'll try to be quick!"

Chase puts on some clothes, and I take my time watching him. Why is he so perfect? After Chase leaves, I get up and go to his closet, looking through his clothes. My fingertips tease the expensive material. They hold his scent! I swiped one of his shirts and put it on. I like the feeling of his shirt on me way better than my own clothes. I hear the elevator ping as I walk through the living room, signaling its arrival. Chase was lightning fast! I watch as the doors slowly open. But the individual who walks into the living room is not Chase.

"Jax? What exactly are you doing here?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

743K 34.1K 39
Isabella Benton, a flight attendant, graduated from veternarian school, bought a farm and is close to making her dreams come true with the man she lo...
2.9M 78.8K 42
𝐁𝐨𝐬𝐬/𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐞, 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐀𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐞 𝐙𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐝. A 24 years old hard working secretary that alway...
2M 47.4K 52
❝𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝.❞ In which an intern has a sex contract with her boss. || MATURE CONTENT || Cover...
145K 3.1K 35
"It is a story revolves around a 17 year old young virgin girl named,( ARABELLA ROSE). A kind humble and sweet girl who was living normally with her...