Killer Games

By MS5454

Emma is a police officer who is very good at her profession. She is appreciated by everyone for her being a t... More

Disclaimer
Chapter-1
Chapter- 3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter- 9
Chapter- 10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter- 13
Chapter-14
Chapter- 15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19***
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter- 24
Chapter-25 (final)
Bonus chapter 1- Hoseok
Bonus chapter 2- Jungkook & Tae
Bonus chapter 3- Jimin, Joon and Jin
Bonus part 4- Yoongi
Bonus chapter 5- Namsope

Chapter-2

27 5 2
By MS5454

It's been almost a year since I saw him. I remember It well, that day I was so excited to give him our fifth anniversary gift so that I ran and gave him a hug. He was very uncomfortable with that situation so suddenly stopped showing my affection. Before I could say anything he told me he is in love with someone else, so lets breakup. I couldn't even believe in at first. I even thought he was tricking me to give me a surprise. He left me there and never came back. I never saw him since then. At first I struggled a lot. I was crying whole night hugging his photos. I wear his shirt when I miss him. I even had to visit therapist. I couldn't forget him. He was my first love, even with the girl I was he was always with me. He was the reason I followed my dreams. I'm not over him so it's not at all good idea to meet him. He saw me and that smile, my heart is beating faster. He is coming this way, what should I do?

She tried to walk away but he was close. When she heard his voice she couldn't take any step more.

Hi Emma.........

Emma took a deep breath, gained some confidence, turned towards him and smiled.

- Hi Jin, how are you?

Jin smiled at her,'' I'm.... fine.... and what about you?''

- fine too. what are you doing here?

- my.... girlfriend's house is nearby. I came to buy some drinks. What about you?

- ooh......I'm here for work.

- ooh.... I.........

- hey babe, where did you went? I was looking for you.

Emma turned to see JK walking towards her smiling.

Babe? What the hell he is up to?

JK put his hands around her waist and turned his gaze towards Jin. Emma was shocked and looked at him.

-who is this gentleman here babe?

Emma suddenly understood what JK was up to so she smiled and replied to him.

He may have saw me trying to run away and guessed the situation.

- oohh... he is my old friend.

- Ooh, I'm Jungkook.

Jin looked at him with cold expression,   ''I'm Jin.''

JK- (smirking) Hello Jin, nice to meet you 

- nice to meet you too.

-  I'm sorry to interept. I guess I have to take her with me now. We got work to do.

He gave a peck on Emma's head. Jin was staring at them clenching his teeth.

- okay...... see you later Emma

- bye

She gave a smile to Jin. Then she walked towards JK's car with him. He helped her get into passenger's seat. Then he turned and waved at Jin before getting into driver's seat. Jin was staring at them till they got into car. JK quickly drove off from there. Emma was sitting there silent, looking outside window. She was holding her tears.

Why did he had to talk to me? He could have ignored me or try to act like a stranger. Why? He was standing there like nothing was there between us. How are you? How do you think I would be when you left me like that after knowing all about me? Why?

JK felt Emma was at verge of crying. She was very gloomy. He felt what he did was wrong and Emma maybe angry with him. He had to do something.

- are you okay?

Emma nodded.

- I'm sorry for that behavior. You looked very uncomfortable there so I only had that Idea to save you from there. I'm really sorry.

- it's okay, and thank you too. You did save me from there.

- who is he?

Emma looked gloomy,'' A mistake in my life.''

JK- what.... (sigh) just leave it okay. You are already exhausted. Let's go to office. You can just sit in our desk. I'll go and submit this to boss. I guess we can leave by seven today if there is luck.

'' Thank you''

JK gave a bunny smile to her and continue to drive.
.
.
.

9 hours before

Emma was packing her bag when she got a call. It was from her brother. She was excited to attend the call.

Hello Tae....

how many times I told you, I'm your older brother.

So?

don't call me by my name.

if you called me to nag, I'm going to cut the call.

hey no... wait...

so tell me what is this time?

I'm sorry, I have work on this Sunday.

 Really? do something, don't call me until you visit me.... Bye......

hey......listen

Emma cut that call. She muted her calls and put it in her bag.

He always does this....

She made sure she took everything. She was the only one left in that office. Some left and some were at work.

I guess I'm the only one who left here as JK is gone. I must turn off fan and light near my desk.

She walked towards switch board closing her bag and turned light switch off.

From behind, someone put their hand on the wall near her right shoulder as she was about to turn off the fan.

What the......

Are you done baby girl?

She sighed and turned to see Hoseok smirking at her. He was blocking her path with his hand. She leaned her back on wall, crossing her arms on her chest, looking at Hoseok.

What do you want?

Hoseok smirked.

Don't act like you don't know but I like it when girls act innocent.

Emma rolled her eyes.

You won't get it.

Hoseok leaned closer to her, coming close to her neck making her gasp the air as she felt his breath in her skin.

Why?

His presence was tempting her but some voice inside her mind was telling her not to. she somehow managed to slightly push him away.

He raised his head and stared at her angrily as she pushed him.

Just you won't. Good night sir.

She just starts walking, not minding angry glare Hoseok was giving her.

She heard Hoseok cursing under his breath. She didn't even look back.

Why I have deal with him always like this......don't he know the meaning of word "NO"?  it's been almost an year since he started irritating me. Asshole.

8.30 hours before

Emma was walking home. She was very tired and really wants some sleep. Usually JK drops her home but today he had some urgent work at home. So he left early and she was left alone. Streets were bit crowded today. She was walking carelessly that she didn't notice that there is a stone on the way. She tripped on it and fell down.

Wow what a great addition to my bad day. I have embarrassed myself in front of this whole crowd. Morning itself I had to deal with that pervert, I had met my ex, JK couldn't take me home, I had to deal with my boss again, and now I fell down. I want this earth to split up and swallow me right now.

She was about to stand but she felt a sharp pain in her leg. It was bit red in ankle. She didn't know what to do and people around were minding their own business.

"Are you okay ma'am?" a sweet voice made her look up.

Emma saw hands offering her help and looked at that person. She was helped to get up and made sit on nearby bench. Emma was staring at this teenager in front of her. That girl gave a smile to her.

"You look hurt, are you okay? If you want I will call my brothers to help you", she was continuously asking questions with a curious eye.

Emma couldn't help but smile at this girl.

She was the only person came out to help me

- thank you for asking. I'm okay now.

??- what happened June?

Emma looked up to see two boys standing there watching them in front of a car. One was almost same height as Emma and other was very tall. June ran and pulled them towards her.

- Oppa, this sis fell down. I was helping her.

The short one smiled at her. Then turned towards Emma.

Hello.... ma'am. Oohh... You are a police. Are you okay?

His smile is very angelic. She gave him a smile.

I'm okay thanks to your sister.

- this is my oppa, Jimin and that is Sehun oppa. What is your name sis?

- I'm Emma.

- that is a nice name. are you going to your home? Shall we drop you?

- no, thanks. It's just two building away from here. I'll walk.

- but you are hurt. We can't leave you here like this. Oppa, what should we do about this?

- no, I am really okay.

Jimin-Then let's do something. Sehun you walk her to her apartment. I will take June home and comeback. Let's meet at bus stop.

- no.... it's okay.

- no ma'am we can't let you go alone like this. Don't worry my friend walk you to your home.

Sehun- it's alright ma'am.

- okay...thank you.

June- see you later sis.

- sure, thank you so much for your help, bye.

Jimin took June to their car after waving at Emma. Sehun helped Emma to get up and started walking with her.

These guys are very nice. That girl made my day. She was so concerned about me. She has a sweet brother. Mine will laugh at me if I do something like that sometimes I feel I will become a murderer. This guy here too is so sweet.

She looked at Sehun walking with her.

So he is a friend. what was his name? Se.... Se... oh.... Sehun.

- so your name is Sehun?

"Yes......" Sehun looked at her shyly.

He seems very shy.

- where do you guys work at?

- Jimin works in media and I'm jobless.

- why?

- trying for one

- ooh...... then how you know them?

- Jimin was a member in dance group I previously worked with. We became friends from there.

- June, is she is in college?

- yes, first year.

- she is so sweet. i'm glad i met her.

- I know; she wants to be a police officer. I'm sure she will also be excited to meet you.

- really?

- yes, I'm sure that she may has been watching you walk that she saw you fell down. She does that since everyone around her tells that police are not a good profession for a girl.

- oh god, I can understand that, I used to hear that too. Do something, bring her to meet me one day to station. I will show her around there and also give her guidance too.

- she will be so happy to hear that. Thank you.

- It's okay. I liked her so much. So, nice to meet you, Sehun. This is my apartment. I'll go in myself. Thank you so much for walking me here.

Sehun- (smiling) no it's okay. Be careful. I'll get going. See you later.

Emma waved at Sehun and walked towards her apartment. Sehun made sure she went inside before he goes.

They all are very sweet. Now I feel happy that I could meet them. I have to tell JK about her tomorrow.

Emma threw her bag and went to take a bath. She cooked some food and sat read some novel while having food. She wanted to erase today's events so she decided to listen to some music before she sleep.

This may help me. I can't believe I saw him today. He is still the same. That smile, the way he calls my name. when I heard that after a long time I felt like I want to run and hug him. I wanted to cry in his arms and tell him to come back being mine. I wanted to ask him why he did that. If he asked me to give him a second change, I wouldn't hesitate. I can't help when it comes to him. but I was so angry that he dared to talk me like nothing serious happened between us. I almost agreed with my boss's request. But some hope inside me is telling that what if Jin comes back so, I must not do anything stupid. Why am I like this? Why can't I move on from him? I was trying to stop thinking about him but ended up doing it. I have to divert my mind or else I will again go back those days

She put on some music and slowly drifting into sleep.

She woke up when her phone was ringing continuously. She checked the time and saw its just 3: 15 AM.

Who the hell is calling me at this time?

A/n 

many characters are coming to spotlight. i love those people like June. they just cheer people around them. i have met some of them and it's just heals me watching them. and my dear readers Sehun is here. here is a reference to his look in this book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
53M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
376K 13.5K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
1M 63.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...