MONSTER

By CognizantMind

"Strip!" "What? What the hell did you say?" "With that one inch of fabric hanging from your waist which I be... More

Disclaimer
1.Fired.
2.Secretary
3.Wolf
4.Strip
5.Beg me.
6.Interviews
7.Coffee
8.I Quit
9.Washroom.
10.Caged
11.Resign
12.Oldfriend
13.Slap
14.Wet.
15.Autograph.
16.Angel
17.Savior
18.Haunted
19.Rules
20.Locked
21.Slave
22.Why?
23.Trapped.
24.Victim
25.Orphanage
26.Love?
27.Mine
28.Hot.
29.Unprecedented.
30.Caring.
31.Like Lovers
32.Movie Room
33.PDA
34.HeartBreak
35.Demigod
36.Trust me.
37.Undeserve.
38. Absence.
39.Vulnerable.
40.Truth
41.Brats
42.Guilty
43.Love
44.Beach!
45. Vin Chaud
46.Boss
47.Broken
48.Indifferent
49.Sorry
51.Piano
52.Handsome
53.Happy Birthday! (THE END)
Note

50.Dungeon

319 19 2
By CognizantMind

"Are you sure Sugar?"

"Yes," She nodded being certain of herself. Because it's been years since she last saw them. It was going to be difficult but she was headstrong, " I want to go alone inside," she said feeling his footsteps behind her.

"But.."

"You promised me Yoongi,"

"Ok," he mumbled and opened the door letting her go all alone.

Namjoon was standing behind Suga. Suga pivoted and glared at him, "So, all this time you were inside the house, but you didn't open the door for me?"

Namjoon rubbed his scruff, with one hand on his hip. Not sure what excuse to make. "I-I'm sorry Suga,"

"I bet you've been cast under a spell by that Jinnie, "Suga grinned. Namjoon joined his laughter.

Meanwhile, Annastasia is inside the dungeon-like place. The room was lightly lit with walls rugged. It was starting to scare her. She felt she just walked into a ghost movie and anytime could get strangled by the ghost. But she eventually made herself comfortable.

"Dad?" she called out his name. She got no response, "Father?" she called again,

"Hmm?" a weak voice replied.

"Dad?" she saw a figure moving in the shadow,

"M-minhee," a voice barely alive reached her ears.

"Dad!" she rushed towards her father, "Dad, it's me,"

Chanwoo opened his eyes and saw her. He hugged her tightly, "Minhee.." a cried left his mouth, "Please take me out of here, or else he will kill me,"

"Dad, it's fine, I'm here," She moved her eyes all around the room but couldn't find her, "Dad where is Mother?"

"S-she ran away, she is s-safe Minhee, but I can't run away, he w-won't let me, he will kill me,"

"Dad!" Annastasia held her father by his shoulder. She looked at him closely. No scratches, no wounds, as if he was just being kept alive. But she couldn't help to ask, " Dad, He said you and mother killed his parents, Is it true dad?"

"N-No, No I don't know them, he will kill me take me out Minhee, let us run away from here."

"Dad! Then why has he kept you here?"

"I-I don't K-know,"

She could grasp the lie and it hurt her. She wished any of these wasn't true. She hoped they could have lived like a family together. But bloody money made them lunatic.

"Minhee!!" Chanwoo shook her daughter who was spaced out, "I just want to get out of here. Are you listening to me? get me out of here, Get ME OUT OF HERE!!!" he yelled.

Annastasia gasped, the men came in along with Suga and Namjoon. Suga held her from the floor and took her outside while Chanwoo kept shouting her name.

Suga brought her outside of the house.

"What should I do Yoongi?" she said cryingly. He quickly pulled her to a hug letting her bury her head on his chest. It was surprising for her that Yoongi hadn't yet killed them for what they did to him. He kept them here, He was keeping them safe, ironically safe. "I'm not that strong anymore," she cried her heart out.

He broke the hug and held her face. "You are stronger than I could ever be Annastasia, " he wiped her tears, "Let's get you home first."

Suga brought her back home. He took her to his bedroom and she sat on his bed. Suga went to his closet and changed into his nightsuit.

Once he came out of the closet he saw her spaced out.

"Sugar,"

She heard her name and moved her head to look at him, "What do I do?" she asked as the sight of her father kept ringing inside her mind.

He walked close to her, standing in front of her with his hands holding her face, "I can't help you in that, that's your decision to make, but I promise I will do anything that you ask me to, anything,"

She held his wrist, "Even if I say letting my dad go free,"

Suga paused for some moments before answering, "Yes, even the freedom of your dad,"

She smiled, his words pulled out the burden from her chest, replacing it with relief. She rose to hug him.

"I love you,"

"I love you too Sugar,"

*****

"Sir, that's it for the day. I'll let you know when the meeting will be rescheduled. She said standing in the middle of the office. They were trying to go back to their normal life. Trying to live normally, which they couldn't. Chanwoo was still kept chained and her mother was still on the loose. But Annastasia had decided she isn't going to beg for her father's freedom until they prove to be worthy of it. Because letting them live after what they have done was more than they deserved.

"Come over here," he said, leaning on his chair.

She had a question mark on her face but then strolled towards his desk.

He moved his eyes motioning to come in front of him. She knew her boss's intention, yet at the same time still went to his seat.

"Yes Sir?" she asked, holding the file close to her chest.

Suga pulled the file from her hand and kept it on the table. He then pulled her by the arm making her land on his lap. He wrapped around her tightly and buried his head on her chest, while she remained there dumbfounded.

"S-sir? What are you doing?"

"You don't need to call me sir when we are alone."

"Somebody might come inside, Yoongi," She was attempting to take out herself from his grip, however, it was impossible.

"You know nobody comes inside without my permission,"

She shook her head not believing his behavior, "Shouldn't we be more professional Mister Yoongi?"

He rose his head to look at her, "No!"

She chuckled, "I had no clue you were so clingy,"

"I'm not, I just like this place,"

"What about this place?" she rose his head cupping his face and pressed her lips on his.

"That's my favorite one," he pulled her by her nape, while she was giggling and kissed her lips passionately. During the heated kiss that they were sharing the door was knocked.

Suga pulled out, "Who the fuck is it now?" he got annoyed. "Who is it?"

"It's me Jungkook!"

Annastasia kept giggling looking at the frown on his face,

"What do you want?"

"If you are busy with Annastasia then I can come later,"

Annastasia couldn't help but laugh at the situation they were in, "I should go, and you Mister," she jabbed on his chest, "..Should act a bit professional, this isn't your house,"

Suga sighed, "Fine,"

Annastasia was about to get down from his lap but he pushed her back in.

"What?" she said in annoyance.

Suga pulled her into another kiss and then withdrew his lips, "I want to show you something once we get back home,"

"What is it?" the curiosity was evident on her face.

"You will get to know once you see it," he smiled.

"Ok, I will look for.."

The knock was again there. Annastasia finally pushed him off, she snatched the file from him while he acted like giving it to her and went to the door.

Jungkook was grinning uncontrollably looking at her, earing a slap on his biceps from her files. He then entered his cabin and sat in front of him.

"You guys live in the same house, still you both..."

Suga glared at him which made Jungkook shut up.

"Why are you here Jungkook?"

"Because of the same man, Kim Taehyung,"

Suga let out an exasperated sigh, "That man, a pain in my ass,"

*****

"Show me, quick!" Annastasia had drooped down on the bed, her one leg hanging on the edge of the bed, her skirt trailed up showing her thighs and her blazer wrinkled completely.

"Yoongi! Show me!" she was getting restless.

Suga emerged from his closet, already changed his clothes. He stood there with crossed arms and gave her an unhurtful glare.

"What?" she questioned.

"Change your clothes first,"

"No! I want to see what you planned to show me,"

"I will,  first put on something else,"

"First I will see then I'll change my clothes,"

"The world isn't coming to an end, change your clothes Sugar,"

She crossed her arms and was sitting there.

"Since when did you turn into a brat." Suga walked to the bed and lifted her in his arms.

"Leave me, what are you going?"

Suga ignored her words and brought her into his closet. He put her down and went to bring her clothes.

"What are my clothes doing here?" She was surprised.

"I moved your belongings here,"

"What?"

"You will live with me in this room," Suga told as he kept her clothes in one of the seats.

"That's just trespassing into my privacy,"

He scoffed and raised his hand to unfasten her shirt.

"What are you doing?" she gripped his wrists preventing him to proceed,

"Helping you change your clothes," he slightly jerked her hand and continued doing it.

"But I don't need your.."

"Ssshh!" he kept his finger on her lips, "keep quiet, don't be a brat,"

She curled her lips in irritation and let him do anything he wants. Suga was battling to open those small buttons while she was getting feverish with his fingers stroking her bosom, yet they both stood there. His lips turned into a pout due to the extra effort. Her mind diverted from his hands, face radiated in happiness looking at him.

"Do you know how I feel right now?"

"How?"

"I feel like a small kid whose father is scolding her for spoiling her clothes in the mud,"

He chuckled, "I can't be your father, but you can call me Daddy," Suga said winking at her.

"No!" she disagreed, "That was so cringe, I hate kinky stuff,"

He laughed, and pecked her lips, "Just how my kitten should be,"

Suga successfully opened all the buttons and opened the blouse taking out from her body.

When he finally kept her blouse away, he took a looked at her and breathe deeply.

Annastasia cracked up, "Do you think you can survive, till you have undressed me completely?"

Suga looked at her from staring at her chest, "Excuse me! I'm a man who can control his lust."

Annastasia scoffed.

He then bent down and opened her heels and then unhooked the skirt and dragged it down. He had finally undressed her completely. He stood in front of her, totally forgetting the real intention behind doing it in the first place. Her nightwear was on the chair waiting to get into a body. Annastasia stood there just in her lingerie, waiting to get into her clothes because her skin was screaming, it's cold. And Suga stood there eyeing her. No matter how much he has seen her, he just can't get enough of.

"Ahem ahem.." Annastasia tried to get his attention back. He shook his head and looked at her. She eyed her nightwear, Suga looked at her clothes and then grabbed them to put them on her. He was about to put the shirt on, but he stopped.

"Do you know what?"

"Hmm?"

"Screw the clothes," he threw away her clothes and pulled her to his chest while smashing his lips onto her. Annastasia was taken by surprise, she pushed him a bit.

"Wait! What about the thing you wanted to show me?"

"We have plenty of time for that,"

He didn't let her say anything further and connected his lips. She willingly wrapped around his neck, smiling at the situation. Suga lifted her by the waist and put her body on the counter behind him, standing between her legs. She moved her hand to the hem of his shirt and opened it through her head completely. And the next thing they know is on top of each other naked on the bed.

She lied on his chest, moving her fingers over his skin and he held her by her waist.

"Yoongi, "

"Hmm?"

"Show me," she raised her head and pouted, "I want to see,"

Suga looked at the time, it was 2:00 am. "It's late Sugar, I'll show you tomorrow,"

She glared at him till he said yes.

Suga chuckled and pecked her lips, "Ok come,"

He stood up from the bed wearing his boxer, while she wrapped around the blanket.

Suga opened the door, "Follow me,"

Annastasia walked behind him and followed him out of the room. She could see he didn't go further into the house but just went to the black door near his room.

"Welcome to my World,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 6.7K 27
Y/N recently lost her mother in a car accident. So her father took custody. But she has seven stepbrothers. So when she moves into her father's home...
27.4K 1.4K 25
It's continuation of Age gap : Jungkook (read this if you want to understand the story line and Character) Someone : wow look at her, she is awesom...
184K 8K 37
Book 1 Jimin sighed as he got bored in his office room. He turned his swiveling chair around so he could see Seoul in all its glory through his cryst...
95.2K 3.9K 66
"Don't do that again Y/N. I can't guarantee if I would be able to resist it." She wanted to say something, anything but his serious gaze did it's be...