Deku X

By anormalboi203

Izuku Yagi was a Quirkless boy, he get attacked and bullied by his sister and their two friends, abandoned ,N... More

Izuku's Bio
Harem
Prologue
Zone 1 - Act 1: 11 Years Later (S1)
Zone 1 - Act 2: U.A. Entrance Exam (S1)
[Not a Chapter]
Zone 1 - Act 3: First Day/Quirk Assessment Test (S1)
Zone 2 - Act 1: Combat Training Begins (S1)
Zone 2 - Act 2: USJ Attack (S1)
Zone 2 - Act 3: Rage Unleashed (S1 Finale)
Zone 3 - Act 1: Announcement of the Sports Festival/Uraraka's Goal (S2)
Zone 3 - Act 2: The Sports Festival Begins/Obstacle Course (S2)
Zone 3 - Act 3: Cavalry Battle (S2)
Zone 4 - Act 1: Battle Tournament Time! (S2)
[Not a Chapter]
Zone 4 - Act 2: End of the Sports Festival + An Alliance Formed (S2)
Zone 4 - Act 3: The New Threat [Part 1] (S2)
Zone 5 - Act 1: The New Threat [Part 2] (S2)
Zone 5 - Act 2: Hero Names/Internships (S2)
Zone 5 - Act 3: Creating A New Power (S2)
Chaos For All & Full Ultimate Cowling Explained
Izuku vs. Nomu (USJ Fight: Remastered Version) [100k Special]
Zone 6 - Act 1: Emerald Velocity vs. The Hero Killer [Part 1] (S2)

Zone 6 - Act 2: Emerald Velocity vs. The Hero Killer [Part 2] (S2)

1.9K 40 24
By anormalboi203

Our chapter begins as it opens up with a flashback between a 11-year-old Izuku and his father figure-slash-teacher Sonic as they were out on a lake, in a boat. 

They were currently discussing the issue happening on the front page of the Mobius newspaper, which Izuku was trying to switch the subject.

Sonic: "Izuku, I think you know what I'm talking about: the lying, the sneaking out, the-the pretending to be Batman?"

Izuku: "Green Justice, son of Blue Justice, trademark pending."

Sonic: "Whatever, you're being reckless."

Izuku: "Ugh... not this conversation again..."

Sonic: "Hey, it's no fun for me either, but if you keep being irresponsible, we gonna keep having this conversation."

Izuku: "How is it irresponsible to use my powers?"

Sonic: "Izuku, you destroyed an entire city block!"

The Hedgehog father pulls up the newspaper of the latest news to show the damage of a failed robbery that Izuku stopped by himself. The picture showed what looked like a complete disaster.

Izuku: "That block was already messed up, who cares! *stands up and turns around* Look, I stopped a robbery, I was a Hero."

Sonic: "No, you put people in danger, and that's not what a Hero does."

Izuku: "I get that you took me in, but why not support me like a friend?"

The boy sits back down on the bench of the boat as he and Sonic were in front of each other. 

Izuku: "I can take care of myself now."

Sonic: "Izuku, taking care of yourself is not what being a Hero is all about. It about taking responsibility for other people. And right now, whether you want hear this or not, you are still just a kid. You got some more growing up to do before you're ready to be the big Hero. But trust me when I tell you, there will be a moment where your powers will be needed. But you don't choose that moment..."

The flashback cuts away as Izuku was shown in the alleyway, facing the Hero Killer: Stain while Iida, Native and Yui were in the area.

"...that moment chooses you."

As Izuku had Chaos For All: Full Ultimate Cowling activated, Stain picked up his sword before walking upwards.

(Music playing: Fight the Knight by Crush 40)

"My will to fight the knight...

My will to fight the knight..."

Stain: "Very well, then. Emerald Velocity, I'll acknowledge you. Let's see if you can puts your money where your mouth is. Let the battle... begin!"

Izuku gets into a stance as the Hero Killer rushes. He forms Chaos Spear to block the sword before pushing the weapon down and kicked Stain with a side kick, knocking him back.

Stain pulls out a throwing knife and throws it at the boy, making him dodge it as it misses by mere seconds.

Izuku runs as he dodges a swing from Stain's sword before delivering a strong front kick, knocking the Hero Killer up into the air.

Iida could only watch and see his friend fight the man that injured his brother and was about to kill him.

Izuku quickly met up with Stain as he proceeded to grab the villain by the face before slamming him through the brick wall and runs the Hero Killer through the concrete before flinging him up into the air.

Stain crashed on the ground as he was getting up. Izuku followed behind and Stain swung his sword back, but Izuku dodged like it was nothing.

Izuku: "I could see that coming from a mile away!"

Stain: "Really? Then can you see this coming?!"

He threw a knife at Yui, who saw the weapon coming towards her and shut her eyes, preparing to tale the hit. But no pain coursed through her body.

She opened her eyes to see Izuku took the hit for her as his hand was now dripping blood, amazing and shocking her, Iida, and Native for how he went out of his way to protect her.

Izuku: "If you think I was gonna let you harm her, then think again, Hero Killer. It's just as I said before... taking care of yourself... is not a what being a Hero is all about... it's about taking responsibility for other people!"

He gritted his teeth before pulling the knife out of his hand and tossed it away. Even if it was night, Yui could see those emerald eyes of his shine bright green with pure determination.

Yui: "Wow..."

Iida was shocked by his friend's words while Native was impressed.

Iida: "Midoriya-kun..."

Native: "God damn... heh. This kid is really something."

Yui: "Yeah... *places a hand to her chest* What is this feeling in my chest? It feels... warm.... and nice..."

She looked back at Izuku, who was still standing before a pink hue appeared on her face.

Yui: "...what am I feeling? What is he making me feel?"

Stain suddenly moved as he rushed in for the pool of blood that formed from the drips of blood coming from Izuku's hand.

Iida: "Midoriya! Be careful! Don't let him lick your blood!"

Izuku: "...I know."

At quick speeds, Izuku kicked the Hero Killer away, sending him flying a few feet back as the boy glared to where the villain is.

(End Music)

Izuku: "I know that you need blood in order for your victims to not move. Isn't that right?"

Stain stabbed his sword into the ground, holding the handle while getting back up.

Stain: "Blood, huh? Well, well. *a grin forms* How right you are."

Name: Chizome Akaguro. Villain Name: Hero Killer: Stain.

Quirk: Bloodcurdle - It allows him to paralyze his victims upon tasting a sample of their blood. The amount of time a target remains paralyzed remains on their blood type; in ascending order from shortest to longest, they are: O, A, AB, and B. The maximum amount of time that anyone can be paralyzed is eight minutes!

Izuku was in front of his opponent as the two stared each other down while the others took time to understand the information.

Iida: "Blood type? Mine's type A..."

Native: "Me too..."

Yui: "I'm type B..."

Izuku looked back at the group before back at Stain. Chaos For All's lightning crackled and arcs around his body as he decides to kick things up a notch.

(Music playing: Knight of the Wind by Crush 40)

"Wooooooooooaahhhhh! Wooooah! Wooooah!"

Izuku: "If I want to save them... then I gotta end this. Now. Chaos For All... 3%!"

The power crackles more intensely than before as he start to feel the strain of it, but Izuku dealt with it as he stared down his opponent.

The two of them glared for a moment before clashing with their fists. Stain tries to slash him, but Izuku dodged before headbutting him and proceeded to side kick Stain in the gut, then deliver some powerful punches that knock him back a bit.

Izuku then kicked the Hero Killer in the face, making him stumble back a bit. Izuku lunged for another attack but Stain saw through it and cut him with one of his throwing knifes.

He tried to lick the blood but Izuku managed to get him away from the bloody knife. Izuku aimed for a punch but Stain dodged as tried to slash him, but it missed and he went for one more but the greenette blocked it with a Chaos Spear.

Stain: "Impressive..."

Izuku: "You ain't seen nothing yet!"

Izuku kicks the sword out of his hands as the two clashed fists once more before punching and kicking each other while blocking attacks.

Stain then kneed Izuku in the stomach area before he grabbed the boy by the leg and quickly spun him around before letting him go.

Izuku was sent crash to a wall of the back of a building, making Iida worry for his friend while Stain's sword dropped to the ground.

Iida: "Midoriya!!"

Native: "Dammit! If only the Hero Killer didn't stab me, I could've help him out!"

A green blur passed from the smoke of the debris as Izuku ran towards Stain before delivering a heavy punch to his stomach, making the Hero Killer gasp air from the attack.

Izuku punched Stain in the gut about four more time before delivering a front kick that sent him up into the air.

The boy jumped into the air where the Hero Killer saw a leg coming down on him, to which he received a hut to the head, but it wasn't enough as Izuku's next move was for the boy to grab his legs and spun in a front flip for a while before throwing Stain, making the villain crash into the back of a wall.

Izuku dropped as dust came from the crash site of where Stain was. Iida managed to lift his head to lookat him.

Iida: "Midoriya-kun! This is supposed to be my fight! I'm the one who should be dealing with him! I inherited my brother's name! He's mine to defeat! Please! Stay out of this! Ru-"

Izuku: "No way in hell am I going to run!"

His words were enough to make his friend shut up and just watch him as Stain slowly got up from the rubble.

Izuku: "If you want to stop me, then stand up! The Ingenium I know wouldn't make a face like that! Stand the hell up! And help your friend! Become the Hero your brother want you to be!"

He removed the rings on his wrists as his power was boosted more. Iida shed a tear as his hand started to move. Native and Yui watch in awe as Iida manages to stand up.

Izuku saw Stain rush at him with his sword coming to slash him, but he was knocked away by Iida as the Hero Killer landed a few feet back.

Stain: "I can't believe one of the fakes got back up already..."

Izuku: "*looks at Iida* Iida, you decide on what do to?"

Iida: "Yes. I just also realized that my actions would also bring shame upon my family and its name. I must make up for this."

"It doesn't matter."

The two looked up to see Stain getting back on his feet, revealing his sword was also snapped in half by Iida's kick.

Stain: "What you did was still not the ways of a Hero. You're still a fake that must be purged from this world. A person's true nature is not easily changed."

Izuku: "Iida! Don't listen to the words of a criminal!"

Iida: "No... he's right... I acted inappropriately and ignored Manual's warnings... and now, I ended up like this, with you coming out here to help me. But. I am still going to help out. We must take this criminal down."

Izuku nodded before looking back at Stain, who's eyes were bulging with rage and hatred.

Stain: "You still don't get it, do you? You're nothing but a cancer to this society. A disease that must be cured. A plague that must be wiped out by somebody."

Izuku: "And you're no better. You kill Heroes who care about fame and money, but what's not okay is for you to go and kill these innocent people."

Stain: "Innocent? My boy, don't make me laugh. These fakes just want to make them look like they care about saving people, but that's all mirage. An illusion. Something to mask their true intentions. They don't care if some blood is shed onto the pavement. But if you don't believe it, then tell me: how will you live up to in this world where the world 'Hero' has lost all meaning?"

Izuku was quiet for a moment, his head looking at the ground... but he didn't lose his determination as he gripped his fist.

Izuku: "I may have no way of figuring out that. But I do know this: I will change the world... I will make sure the word 'Hero' is giving its meaning back. I will become a great Hero, just like my dad, a Hero who takes responsibility for others in need, even if they don't want it. I'll show you, Hero Killer: Stain, that I can make this world better. Where justice wins and evil and scrutiny lose in battle!"

Stain could only have a grin on his face for seeing the boy's determination.

Stain: "Yes. Yes, yes, that's just what I needed to hear! Emerald Velocity, you have the true heart of a Hero! You're the rarest kind of breed! The reddest of all rubies! The actual needle in a haystack! I can see it... you'll go far... in this world!"

Iida and Izuku then rush in at the Hero Killer, who blocked their respective attacks with his arms before pushing them away while slashing through Izuku's costume, making it more ripped up.

Izuku: "Chaos Spear!"

Stain dodged the Chaos Spear by jumping as it exploded on another building, but he failed to see Iida as he delivered a kick to his face, to knock him back before the two of them gained up on him.

The two boys delivered blows to Stain, with Izuku punching and kicking while Iida was doing some kicks with his Quirk. Stain did his best to block or avoid the attacks, but it was no use. He then used his sword and stabbed Iida in the leg.

Iida: "Gah!!"

Izuku: "Iida!"

Stain pulls out his sword before he licks the blood off, causing Iida to become paralyzed again.

Iida: "Crap... He got me again!"

Because of him being distracted, Stain took this chance to throw a knife, which Izuku dodges by mere second but still left a cut mark on his cheek.

The Hero Killer rushed in as he attempted to stab him with a other knife, but Izuku notice his sword swing in the air.

Izuku: "His sword? He must've threw it at the same time with the knife!"

Just as he looked back in front of him, Stain grabbed him by the collar of his jacket as he attempted to lick the blood from his cut.

Izuku: "He's a monster!"

Using Full Ultimate Cowling to his defense, the lighting from his body crackled on his face, making the Hero Killer back away.

He ran in before throwing punches, staggering the villain as he was trying to deal with the incoming attacks.

Izuku kicked his sword away before kicking the Hero Killer away while yellow energy sparked in his hand.

Izuku: "Chaos... Spear!"

Three spears spun around in a circle before exploding in Stain's face as the villain tried to get back up from the burns.

Izuku: "This is tough... I need to finish him."

Suddenly, Iida felt like he could move again as he began to move on his feet again, which didn't go unnoticed by Stain.

Stain: "He got up again. Not surprising, considering the amount of people are here."

Yui noticed the Hero Killer pulling out three throwing knifes and aimed them for Izuku.

Yui: "Watch out!"

Stain then threw the knifes but Izuku moved his head quickly to dodged them as the knifes clinked to the ground, shocking her and Native.

Izuku: "That's slow..."

Iida looked at his engines to see he had enough speed for one more attack. He and Izuku met their faces before nodding and rushing at the Hero Killer.

Stain tried to prepare for their attacks, but Izuku threw a Chaos Spear to distract the villain as he and Iida got close for the Engine Quirk User to kick and launch him into the air while Izuku jumped into mid-air.

"If I can put it all into my legs.../If I can put it all into my fists..."

The two rushed in for him as Iida jumped and ran up the building while Izuku spin dashed.

"Then that... is all I need right now!"

Iida landed a kick to Stain's ribcage while bounced around, striking the Hero Killer multiple times as he dealt hard blows to him.

(End Music)

The sight of Izuku dealing the final blow to the villain was enough for Yui to see Izuku as some sort of protector, a knight in green shining armor. The blush on her face grew as she was feeling the same feeling from earlier, but more stronger than before.

This wasn't enough, though, as Stain grabbed his sword and slashed at Iida, who dodges but at the loss of several strains of hair, before kicking him again.

Iida: "I told you, Hero Killer! I am the man that will defeat you! You, as a criminal... and me, as a Hero! Now, Midoriya-kun!"

"Chaos SPEAR!"

Another explosion happened as Stain fall through it, eyes looking unconscious. Izuku and Iida fell to the ground, struggling to get back up after falling.

Izuku: "Come on, Iida... this fight isn't ov-"

He turns to see Stain's body on the floor, knocked out cold as his broken sword was on the ground.

Iida: "He's unconscious..."

Izuku walks over to see that Stain still had the blades all over him.

Izuku: "If he ever wakes up, it'll be dangerous. Do we have a rope some where around here?"

"Here."

The two turn to see Native as he began to move again and pull out some rope from his costume.

Native: "Use this."

Izuku: "Arigato. I'll take all of his weapons too, just in case."

As Izuku began to tie Stain up, Yui began to move again as she got up.

Native: "Kodai. Are you alright?"

Yui: "Hai, Native-sensei."

She moved and took a look at Izuku, the pink hue appeared on her face. Once he was finished, he turned to happen to look in her direction, which causes the girl to become shy and look the other way while going towards him.

Yui: "Midoriya-kun."

Izuku: "Hey... you're... from Class 1-B, right?"

She nods in response.

Izuku: "Well, hope class rivalry doesn't affect this."

Yui: "Yeah. By the way, are you okay?"

Izuku: "I'm fine. Just some cuts and stratches."

Native: "You sure, kid? I mean, you took an entire knife through your hand! How are you still living?"

Izuku: "Eh. I have my ways."

He looks at his hand to see how one of his abilities, Sonic Heal, was speeding his molecules to heal his hand.

Native: "Can you walk at least?"

Izuku: "Yes, I can."

Iida: "Midoriya, allow me to hold the ropes."

Izuku: "No way, Iida. Your arms are messed up, mine are okay."

"Boy. What are you doing here?!"

The groups looks to see Torino as he was looking at Izuku very angrily.

Izuku: "Grandpa Torino-"

He was cut off as his grandfather stomped on his fact with his foot.

Gran Torino: "I thought I told you to stay in the train!"

Izuku: "Sorry..."

Native: "Who is this?"

Izuku: "My grandfather, Sorahiko Torino, AKA the retired Pro Hero, Gran Torino."

Gran Torino: "Well... I don't known what happened... but I'm glad that you're all right."

"Where is it?!"

"How should I know?"

"Wait... I think that's it!"

The group and Torino saw some other Pros come over to them.

Hero#1: "There is he!"

Hero#2: "Tenya Iida, right?"

Female Hero: "I think this is him... and who are these guys? Thry looked injured. Call an ambulance! And- wait... is that... the Hero Killer?!"

She and the others noticed Stain in the ropes that Izuku tied him up in.

Hero#1: "Can't believe it."

Hero#2: "Who beat him?"

Female Hero: "That doesn't matter. Call the police to send him to the station."

Izuku: "Wait... are other Pro Heroes fighting the Nomus?"

Female Hero: "Yeah. We happen to have Quirks that weren't suited for that situation, so we helped Manual out by finding his Internship student as he helped Endeavor out, which happens to be... this boy."

Iida waked forward towards him, his head looking at the ground.

Iida: "I'm sorry... you... you were wounded... because of me. I'm so terribly sorry. I... was blind. I lost sight of everything...!"

The green teen looked at him for a moment, before sighing.

Izuku: "Get it together. You're really gonna act like that in front of your class president?"

Iida: "*wipes a tear* Hai..."

In reality, the battle itself lasted for maybe 6-8 minutes, but to Iida and Izuku, it felt like an eternity.

Suddenly, Torino felt something come towards them.

Gran Torino: "Get down!"

A winged Nomu was flying down at them.

Female Hero: "A villain!! How could Endeavor let it go...?"

They all ducked down, but the Nomu managed to grab Izuku and began to fly away.

Iida: "Midoriya-kun!"

Izuku: "*stuggling* Let me go, you dumb wing-man!"

Gran Torino: "This is bad... If he gets too high... then I can't reach him with my Quirk!"

Female Hero: "Crap. He came all this way just to run?"

A drop of the Nomu's blood dripped on her face. As everyone wondered how to get Izuku back from the Nomu, Stain unsheathed a hidden knife from his arm, cutting his restraints and licking the blood off the Female Hero's cheek, causing the Nomu to be paralyzed.

Stain: "Both this sham-filled society... and criminals who wield their powers in the name of petty mischief..."

He runs up on the rooftops before jumping and stabbing the Nomu in its brain, making it feel pain before falling to the ground.

Stain: "...must be purged."

Everyone was shocked to see how Stain saved Izuku from the Nomu.

Stain: "All... for the sake... of a better society."

As he pulled out the knife from the Nomu, Shigaraki watches from a far with binoculars as he was enraged to what he saw.

Tomura: "Oi, oi, oi, what the hell is this? Why'd he kill my Nomu? Why're those kids there? So many questions, but no answers. *scratches his neck* Why... aren't things going my way?"

Back on the ground, the Heroes were trying to figure out why Stain saved Izuku, not hearing footsteps coming from a different direction as Endeavor came out while Shoka was behind him.

Endeavor: "Why're you all bunched up together?! One of them should've headed your way!"

"Endeavor!"

"You're already finished?!"

Endeavor: "More or less. I had to get a little rough. *sees something* Wait... is that...?"

Stain turned around while holding Izuku down as the boy was struggling to get away from him. Seeing the Flame Hero made the Hero Killer enraged.

Stain: "Endeavor..."

His mask fell of his face while Endeavor noticed him.

Endeavor: "Hero Killer!"

Shoka noticed Izuku near the villain.

Shoka: "Izu-kun!"

She tried to go towards him, but her father held her back.

Shoka: "Dad, let me go! Izuku needs my help!"

Endeavor: "Not now, Shoka."

He tried to form a fireball, but Torino interjected.

Gran Torino: "Wait, Todoroki!"

As Stain got up, Izuku was free and he tried to get up as well, but he stopped...

...upon seeing his terrifying face.

Stain: "You fake Hero..."

He took a step, making everyone flinch back. It didn't help that the night sky made his appearance much more scarier.

Stain: "I will make this right... If someone isn't... stained with blood...! If I don't take back the title... of a Hero!"

Everyone was now imitated as he stomped his leg down.

Stain: "Come on! Just try and stop me, you fakes!"

His face in full view was enough to make them tremble to the floor.

Stain: "The only one allowed to kill me... is a true Hero... All Might!"

The imitation was gone as everyone started feeling a little bit calmer but still freaked out while a red aura replaced the dark black one.

"You're wrong..."

They all turned to see Izuku, who was now looking at the ground, face filled with rage anger while the aura was caused by him removing his inhibitor rings... all of four of them to be exact.

Izuku: "That man is no Hero. He may be a Hero to the public, but at home, he was nothing but a monster. Ignoring his own son for his little sister, all for bring Quirkless: something he couldn't control."

Stain: "You're... you're lying! All Might isn't like that! If he was a father, he must've been a great one!"

Izuku: "He would've, if his son wasn't Quirkless. For five mouths, after his fourth birthday, he suffered through hell as All Might and his wife didn't pay any attention while his sister and friends made him suffer at their hands!"

Stain: "No... no... it's not true!"

Izuku: "But it is! And how do I know? Because I am that boy, his son! I am Izuku Yagi, the used to be son of the Number One and Six Heroes! But that's not my true identity! My name... is Izuku Midoriya! My real father... is Sonic the Hedgehog, the Hero of Mobius! And my mother is Amy Rose!"

Stain stumbled back a bit, before he started to scream at the top of his lungs.

Stain: "No... No... No! NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOO! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!"

He grabbed his head along with some hair strains as he screamed into the night sky. It was like this for a 4 seconds...

Clink!

...until the sound of a knife dropping stopped the screaming as everyone looked to see that the Hero Killer stopped screaming.

Endeavor: "He's... out cold."

Soon, the incident was over. Izuku, Iida, and Yui were taken to Hosu General Hospital. Shoka tried to help him get on the ambulance, but he smacked her in the face and told her that he could get on it himself.

Later, the Heroes found out that a broken rib puncture the Hero Killer's lung. But still, in that very moment... he was prepared to take all of them on.

Unknownst to them, a news reporter on a helicopter was capturing everything that was going on, including his little speech about the blond idiot and his bitch of a wife.

Little did the world known, his speech would change everyone. For Heroes, Villains, everyone on the planet.

As for the villains who sent out the Nomu, Shigaraki, after seeing his Nomus getting defeated and restrained, placed all five of his fingers on the binoculars, decaying them to dust as Kurogiri began to open a portal.

Kurogiri: "Let's head back. Are you... satisfied with the results, Tomura Shigaraki?"

Tomura: "Idiot. That all depends on tomorrow."

The villain then stepped back into the portal, away from the incident that would later change the world.

[End of Act 2]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

812K 37.6K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
927K 35.2K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
366K 13.1K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
304K 10K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...