Creativity Must Be Present {O...

Galing kay irl_BraadVengolor

Title Says All I do accept requests^^ :3 !!MAY CONTAIN MANGA/SHOW SPOILERS!! !!CHAPTERS CONTAINING THIS CONTE... Higit pa

Request Page (Closed)
30 Minutes.
The Bathrooms.
Making Dreams Come True
got tagged bitches
Happy Birthday, Blasty Babe!
At Fault
Anniversary
Bloody Orchids
Oops
Loyalty
Secret Society
The Best Kind of High
Haircut
You Can Do Anything
Until You're Well Again
Rock You Like a Hurricane
The First Move ("Oops" Pt. 2)
A Tagged Part Appears!
Protective Dork
Ink and Smoke
!!Do Not Touch!!
Villains Never Get a Happy Ending
It's Just a Prank, Bro-
Trade.
You're... What?
Not-So-First Impressions
I Ain't Ever Seen Aizawa with a Partner-
Perfect
It'll Be Alright
Flirt and Avoid, That's the Strat.
!!Announcement!!
One of Those Nights
!!ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Shouldn't Be Delivery, But It Is
FELL IN LOVE WITH A GUY AT THE ROCK SHOW- uh, Hidden Room? Rock Band? Rock Band
X Stone World Promise X
Meisters and Weapons; Gods and Regalia's
Boys Can Be Ballerina's, Too
Yeah... i'M a gAmEr
Subnautic Danger
If You Don't, You'll Regret It
You
Did.
Until Morow
!!UPDATE!!
30k Special(Preview)
One Last Rodeo
Poof. Thot Gone.
Strain
Secret Snuggles from a Man Built Like Burnt Toast
HEY YOU COME LOOK AT THIS(Voting Open)
UPDATE(The Arcana+)
Black-Eyed Brawler
Tranquil Embrace
Eye Contact? Nah Fam-
*AGGRESSIVE TRUMPET NOISEEEEEEES*
henlo(a few tings)
Wolf Form

Dumpling!

546 10 2
Galing kay irl_BraadVengolor

Satori Tendou x Chubby! Male Reader

[Requested by nex_06 ! Thank you for the request, it's kinda short, but I hope you like it!]

   "Oh Munchkin~!" Satori called out, closing the door behind him and taking a quick detour to the laundry room to see the washer was already set for his gym stuff to go in with the load.
   'Such a sweetheart, my (N/n)~' he thought to himself, emptying his bag — excluding his shoes — into the washer, closing the hatch, and starting the cycle. Before leaving the room, he checked the dryer, but saw no clothes inside. Raising a brow, Tendou exited the laundry room and looked around a little more observantly; he noticed the scent of lavender and lemon just before you walked into the livingroom.   When you spotted him, you smiled from ear to ear and rushed over, hugging him close.
   "Welcome home, Honey Bun~" He squeezed you tight, pressing his cheek against yours with a content sigh.  "How was practice?" You ask, giving his ear a quick kiss before pulling away and leading him to the couch to sit and relax for the time being.
   "It was great," he began, "at one point, Wakatoshi spiked the ball so hard and it hit Goshiki right in~ the face — we took him to the infirmary because his nose was bleeding all over the place, but it was kinda funny!" Tendou hummed and giggled at his short story, fiddling with your fingers.
   "I can hear him now," you giggled with him, the scene playing out in your head. "Sounds like you had fun, my Strawberry Shortcake!" You smiled brightly at him and he smiled back, but huffed soon after.
   "What's wrong?"
   "How come I have all these cute nicknames you give me and the best I can come up with is Munchkin? You're not even that short!" He exaggerated, flopping over your lap and resting his head on your full thighs.
   "I quite like the nickname Munchkin~" you assured, brushing your fingers through his hair.
   "Well, yeah, but I feel like there's one that fits you a whole lot better!" He pondered for a little while as you spoke up:
   "Oh, by the way, I called and ordered dinner from Yusu's — that really cute restaurant a few blocks away. Even ordered extra dumplings this time~" You cooed, trying to help lighten his mood a little, knowing how much the both of you absolutely love that place. Suddenly, Satori perked up with a gasp and wide eyes.
   "That's it!" The redhead exclaimed, you cokced your head in question.  "I love Yusu's dumplings~ and I love you! So, I'll put the two together, and call you my Dumpling!" He cheered with a bright smile, leaning up to kiss you sweetly.
   "My Dumpling! Dumpling, Dumpling~!" He sat up and wrapped his arms around you, rocking the two of you back and forth and around and around, chanting your new nickname with joy. You rolled your eyes playfully, holding him back.
   "I love you,"
   "Yay~! My Dumpling loves me! And I love my Dumpling~"

(Took a little while to get an active idea for this, but then I was like "DUMPLING" and now this exists and I'm happy :) )

Hope you enjoyed! I wish for everyone to have a wonderful day/night! And remember! Don't be afraid to submit your own request!
Sayonara, homeboys.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

3.5K 92 45
"All I ever wanted, all I ever needed, is here in my arms~ Words are very unnecessary, they can only do harm." - Depeche Mode ✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧ Here's a...
506 9 5
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚, 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚. 𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒂𝒑𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒚. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒅, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒃...
762K 15.2K 35
《 requests are closed 》 EDIT: i wrote this book a hot minute ago (by that i mean years), but i've arisen from the dead and am back writing again. all...
54.6K 1.1K 15
A compilation of HawksxReader requests! A/N: I will not accept requests that I'm not confident I can write, or have NSFW. I am only writing one reque...