Princess Of The End {TWD x Ch...

By xX__Persephone__Xx

This will be of the young girl named Freya. She's 10 years old. She had a scary but good life. Mainly raised... More

《Introduction》
Freya's Faceclaim
Dixons, Wounded Sheriffs, And Squirrels
Bonding With Merle Dixon
Guillermo And The Old People
Mr. CDC
Mr. CDC, Weapons, And Sophia
Fever, Illusions, And Searching
Found But Still Lost
Still Sick, Sorry Dixon
Brave + Brave = A+ In Dumbassness
Dale: The Taller Version Of Yoda
Sorry, brother
An Odd Badass Duo
That's Our Thing, Dixie
Sneak Peek
Loki?
Maybe They Were Right?
He's My Blood
Captain Hook
We'll Be Okay, Bloody
Abraham Ford's Lessons: How to Climb a Tree
Roxy & Amethyst. Oh, and D-
Sister Drama
One Is Feral, One Might be Pregnant
Fuck- You, Dixon
Say You Forgive Me
The Fight for Alexandria
Sneak Peek
Jesus Of Hilltop
The Drawings For Memory
New Family
Mr. CDC was Right
What Do I Do to Fix It?
Meeting The King....and Shiva
Staying Safe
Pay Up, Duane
The Radio
I love you too, Stupid jerk
Bite Me, Redneck
Duct Tape is the Answer to Everything
Girl Problems...in the Apocalypse
Scotch and Polaroids
Bear the Baby Frost Giant
The Three Musketeers
I'm Back (in the saddle again)
FREYA IS AND ADULT T_T
Sorry

They're My Family

799 25 1
By xX__Persephone__Xx

Freya's POV

"Dixie!" I yell.

Daryl looks at me. We look at each other for a while, I break our staring by running to him, and he lifts me up into a hug.

"Hey, Bloody" He whispers, I wrap my arms around his neck and hug him so tight, tears are running down my face before he tries to set me down, but I don't let go.

"I thought you died" I say, looking at him, he stays quiet and eventually does get me to let go, I look at Amethyst and she gestures for me to take off my mask. I look around for Aaron but don't see him, he must've left.

"Who is that?" Daryl asks, looking at Amethyst suspiciously.
"Over the past weeks? A friend I made" I say, taking off my mask, Daryl sees the scars on my face but doesn't say anything, but I do see his face twitch. He's mad.

"Amethyst, meet Dixie, my dad. Dixie, meet Amethyst, my friend" I say, Daryl just nods at her and she nods back. Daryl looks back at me before walking out and tells me to follow him. I pull up my mask quickly.

"Everyone is at Rick's" Daryl says, I grab his hand and look around, Amethyst is behind us. I smile, she won't leave until she knows I'm safe.

We reach another house and Daryl walks in with me behind him.
"You can't give a baby food without breaking it up, Glenn" I smile at Maggie's voice.
"I did! She just won't eat it" Glenn's voice says back, we walk into the kitchen, and I see Glenn and Maggie.

And Judith.

"Glenn, I think you want this back" Daryl says, taking the cap off my head and throwing it to Glenn who almost doesn't catch it. He looks at the hat before seeing me standing next to Daryl.

"Freya..." Glenn says, Maggie puts her hands over her mouth, and I smile nervously.
"Uhmmm, hi?" I say, looking up at Daryl for help, he shakes his head with a smile and leans on the kitchen door. Glenn wraps me in a hug and spins me around.

"You're alive!" Glenn says, I look at Maggie when he finally lets me go, I walk over to her and hug her really tightly.
"I missed ya too, country Queen" I say, Glenn walks out of the kitchen before a scream sound comes from him.

We walk out and see him staring at Amethyst who was leaning on a wall.
"Amethyst, I told you not to scare anyone" I say, she shrugs and signs.

"It's not my fault. He's basically the asian version of Wade Duck! A fucking butterfly would scare him!" She signs, I look at her confused.

"She said, and I quote. It's not my fault. He's basically the asian version of Wade Duck. A fucking butterfly would scare him" I say, Maggie starts laughing and Daryl just has an amused look, Glenn? He's offended. Very.

"Who's Wade Duck?" I ask Maggie, she smiles at me.
"A cartoon character" She says.

"Who wouldn't be scared by that mask?!" Glenn says, Amethyst just stares at him. I bet she is smiling.

Amethyst looks at me and everyone before ruffling my hair.
"My job is done. See you later, sweetie" She signs, I smile as she gives a nod to everyone before leaving.

I hear a door open before a whole bunch of footsteps are heard. Glenn grabs my hand and drags me to the living room, where there's basically the whole group.

"Blood Raven, I should've known you're the girl everyone talks about" I jump at the loud voice of Abraham.
"Abraham?" I say confused, he smiles.
"You know 'im?" Daryl asks, I shrug.

"Day before I got back to the prison" I say, Daryl suddenly looks down before he leaves the house.

I talk to most of my family for a few minutes before Carol steals me away.

"Deanna is talking with everyone. You're next" Carol says, I frown.
"Who?" I ask, Carol tells me she'll tell me as she takes me to Deanna's house.

"Deanna is the leader of this place, she talks to newcomers after they enter the gates" She says, I smile when I see Rick talking to Roxy, Amethyst is sitting on the porch steps, playing with a knife.

"Hey there. Duane is being interviewed, you're next" Roxy says when I sit next to Amethyst.
"Carol told me" I say, she nods and Amethyst taps me on the shoulder.

"She has a good innocent-housewife- not-able-to-hurt-a-fly facade" She signs, pointing at Carol, I start laughing and hide my face in her shoulder to quiet my laugh, I feel her shaking and realize she is laughing too.

"Carol could take down a bear if she wanted to" I sign, Amethyst nods, I look at Rick, he is looking at Amethyst with suspicions in his eyes. She isn't suspicious! She's my friend!

"Raven? It's your turn" Duane says, he holds his hand down to me and pulls me up, I smile at him before walking in.

"Raven? Nice to meet you, my name is Deanna Monroe. Please have a seat" She says, sitting in a chair, I sit down in the chair. This place is like the twilight zone.

"Do you mind if I record our conversation?" She asks, I shrug and she nods before I see a red light on the camera.
"Your name?" She asks, I stare at her before I answer.

"Raven Dixon" I say, the shock on her face quickly disappears, she nods.

"So Daryl is your father?" She asks, I nod.
"I see the similarities, the eyes, hair, personality" She says, a smile taking over her face.
"Could you take off your mask?" She asks, I frown and look back at the camera.

"Nobody will ever see this, right?" I ask, pointing at the camera, she nods.
"Nobody, what is said in here is between you and me, dear" She says, I hesitate and remember what Amethyst told me in the forest.

"You're still beautiful, don't forget that. Ever"

I reach behind my head and untie the mask, I grab it and put it in my lap. The sadness of Deanna's face makes me look around the room.

"Now I can see your face. You're a beautiful girl" She says, smiling, I smile back at her in thanks.
"I've been told quite a bit about you from Maggie. You have a pet bird?" She asks, I shake my head.

"Not a pet. He just sticks with me, I guess" I say, she nods.
"Does he have a name?" She asks, I get excited at that.

"Loki! I named him after the god of mischief from norse mythology" I say, she smiles with a nod.

"So you like norse mytholgy?" She asks, I nod excitedly, "What made you so interested in it?" She asks.

"My grandpa. Sometimes my uncles would join us when we'd geek out about it. Smithy, one of my uncles, when he would watch me. I would ask him to act like some of the monsters in the stories" I say, smiling at some of the memories.

"That's lovely. Now, how long have you been in Rick's group?" The smile on my face slowly leaves before I answer.

"A long time, a couple months after this all started, I met Rick and....he took me with some others to his group. That's how I met my dad" I say, remembering Theo in Atlanta, I was thinking about Theo, I didn't realize I said: met my dad.

"Met him? So, Daryl isn't your biological father?" She asks, I awkwardly laugh.
"No...He isn't. But he's basically been my dad since. That group of people that came through your gates a week ago? They're my family" I say, she nods.

"I can tell you love them" She says.
"I do" I say, fidgeting with my mask.
"How about that group you came here with?" She asks.

"Hershel is actually from our group. He was with me...when we got split up and a bit later, we met Roxy, her sister, and Duane" I say.

"You still didn't answer my question, dear. Do you love that group you came here with?" She asks.
"I do. They're another part of my family that hasn't been added yet" I say, Deanna nods.

"I think I've gotten everything I needed, Raven. Thank you for answering my questions. Could you send in Amethyst next please?" She asks, pressing a button on the camera.

"Amethyst doesn't like to talk" I say, she nods.
"Mr. Jones told me. I'll write with her then" She says, shaking her notebook, I thank her and leave.

"Amethyst, you're next" I say, she nods and gets off the stairs, I see Rick walking up the stairs after Amethyst goes inside. He wants to talk. Great.

3rd Person POV

"Please have a seat" Deanna says, Amethyst stares at her but doesn't move to sit in the chair, she instead moves to stand by the window.

"Okay...Are you okay if I record this?" She asks, Amethyst grabs the notebook that was set on the chair for her and writes.

I don't care

Deanna nods before setting the camera on record and giving a reassuring smile to Amethyst, Amethyst scoffs at her.

"Your name?" Deanna asks, Amethyst writes.

Amethyst  Arrow Shaw

"Nice to meet you, Amethyst. I'm Deanna Monroe" She says, Amethyst just writes.

Same, Ms. Monroe

Deanna smiles.

"It's nice to know some adults still have manners" She says.

"Would you like to take off your mask?" She asks, Amethyst shakes her head. Deanna accepts that.

"In your group, what is your normal job?" Deanna asks, Amethyst looks out the window before writing down her answer.

Kill dead ones and protect people

Deanna stares at her after reading the note.

"Now, Duane told me you're good at fighting" She says, Amethyst leans off the wall and walks to the back of the chair and holds the notebook up with her answer.

I can when the moment requires it

"Isn't that what matters in the end?" Deanna asks, Amethyst nods and writes down an answer.

It's when the moment is happening and you dont know it. What Roxy doesn't notice, I do. Thats how its always been

Deanna reads the note and nods.

"That is true. You're a bright woman. You and your sister are very close" Deanna says, Amethyst laughs with a shake of her head. She writes down a longer answer this time.

Ma'am, I'm just like anyone else who been out there. I've lived through shit, but that shit won't beat me down until I have nothing to protect

Deanna reads the note.

"I think I have everything I need. Could you send Roxy in? Thank you, Amethyst" Deanna says, Amethyst nods and drops the notebook on the chair but Deanna shakes her head.

"Keep it" Deanna says, grabbing it and handing it back to her.

Amethyst nods at her in respect and leaves. Sending her sister in next.

Roxy walks in with her head held high and gives a smile to Deanna.
"Nice to meet you!" Roxy says, Deanna shakes her hand with a smile.
"Nice to meet you" Deanna says, sitting down.
"Please have a seat" She says, Roxy sits down in the chair and notices the camera.

"I record the conversations I have with new people who enter our gates, are you okay with me recording ours?" Deanna asks, Roxy nods.

"Yes" She says, Deanna smiles and the red light shows up on the camera.

"Your name?"
"Roxy Bow Tracy"
"Tracy? Amethyst wrote down Shaw" Deanna says, looking at her curiously, Roxy nods with a sigh.

"Shaw is my maiden name, I got married some years ago" Roxy says, digging through her pants pocket and taking out two rings, Deanna frowns.

"My husband died before everything happened" Roxy says, putting the rings back in her pocket, Deanna nods with a frown.

"Was he in the army?" Deanna asks, pointing to the dog tags on her neck, Roxy nods and holds them.

"He was sent somewhere, I wasn't supposed to know. A few months later, I'm told he died on enemy lines, we were given his dog tags" She says, Deanna nods before writing in her notebook.

"Did he ever teach you how to fight?" Deanna asks, Roxy laughs.
"He tried but I wasn't meant to fight like what he was teaching me, that is how you split my little sister and I into opposites. I'm a lover, she's a fighter. My husband would teach her how to fight. I hate to say she understood it better than I" Roxy says, a big smile on her face.

"Really?" Deanna asks, also smiling. Roxy nods.

"Whatever she remembered, she would teach to our daughter. Amethyst was a good babysitter for her when Gio and I wanted a date night, especially when I just had her" Roxy says, stopping when she realizes what she said.

"Did you and your daughter get split up when this started?" Deanna asks, Roxy shakes her head.

"She was a 7-year-old in a destroyed world. We were fighting off some dead ones, she was in a tree where Amethyst made her run to hide... Sadie was so scared and in pain...... " Roxy trails off, tears starting to flow from her eyes.

"I think we're done for now" Roxy says, Deanna nods and Roxy leaves as quick as she can.

"Oh my....What that poor woman has gone through" Deanna whispers turning off the camera.

Freya's POV

I smile and hug Rick.

"Hershel told me about what they've done for you two. I'm still not completely sure of them but-"

I just yell thank you so many times to Rick before running to find Duane. I see Amethyst looking around, standing in the middle of the road.

"What the hell are you doing?" I ask, she points at her ears before signing.
"There's a baby crying" She says, I think about it.
"Judith!" I say, running down the street, when I get closer, I start to hear the baby cries.

We walk into Rick's house and go to the living room, I see Judith in a baby rocker and walk to her.

"Hey, Judy" I whisper, picking her up and rocking her, she continues crying, then I realize.
"Where's Beth? She always gets her to stop crying" I mumble, trying to get Judy to quiet.

Amethyst gestures if she can try, I nod and carefully give her the baby, Judith cries but Amethyst holds her in one arm and tickles her stomach slightly, Judith's crying slowly turns to giggling and Amethyst starts walking around and rocking her, Judith reaches up and puts her hand on her mask.

"What the hell are you doing with my sister?" I hear, I turn and see Carl with a gun aimed at Amethyst.

"Carl!" I say, he notices me and almost lowers the gun, Amethyst shakes her head and moves slowly to me, she hands me Judith and steps away from me before leaning on a wall.

"Carl, she's okay. Amethyst was helping me calm her down" I say, seeing the stuffed toy I made Judith.
"I thought you were dead, Maggie told me about you and Hershel" He says, glancing at Amethyst.

"I thought Judith was dead, I went to the prison and saw her carrier" I mumble, setting Judith in her baby rocker. Carl hugs me and I hug him back.

"I missed you, stupid head" I say, he smiles.
"Missed you too, dumbass" He says, I gasp.
"When did you start using bad words?" I ask, laughing.
"Maybe right after the prison" He says, I look up at him.

"Now I'm short" I mumble upset, Carl ducks down and looks in my eyes.
"Yeah, you're really short" He says, I hit him in the shoulder.

"I'm only 12!....or 13" I say, he laughs.
"I'm 2 years older" He says, I roll my eyes.

I hear laughing behind us and turn around to see Amethyst laughing, a lot.

"Carl," I say, slightly laughing, "meet Amethyst. Her, her sister Roxy, and Duane, helped out Hershel and I a bit after the prison" I say, he hesitates but holds his hand up for a handshake, Amethyst responds by shaking his hand back. Wow, she doesn't even shake adult's hands when they've tried.

"Thank you for helping them" He says, Amethyst shakes her head.
"It was mainly my sister who helped" She signs, I translate and Carl looks at me.

"I forgot you knew some of that" He says, I nod and look around.
"Where's Beth and Sophia?" I ask, smiling, the look on Carl's face makes me freeze.

"Beth died" I hear, I turn around and see Maggie, how long has she been there? Then Sophia walks out from behind her.

"........" I don't say anything and start breathing quickly, Amethyst grabs my shoulders before gesturing to my mask, I nod and she pulls it down.

"You need to breathe, Freya" Maggie says, grabbing my hand, tears blur my vision, Amethyst pulls Maggie away and shakes her head. Amethyst writes before showing the notebook to Maggie.

Amethyst looks at me and frowns before running out of the house.

I continue crying.

Daryl's POV

I'm working on the motorcycle when someone suddenly grabs my arm, I spin around and push them into the wall, I frown in confusion when I realize it's that mute broad Freya had with her.

Her mask is creepy as fuck. Who the hell would wear that? She hits my chest a few times trying to get me to back up.

"What the fuck do you want?" I ask, stepping away from her, she pushes herself off the wall before she grabs my arm again and tries to drag me out of the garage but I don't move. She opens a notebook and quickly writes something down, she holds it up to my face.

Freya!

I frown before running out of the garage with her and she grabs my wrist, quickly dragging me to Rick's house.

Entering the living room, she lets my wrist go. I kneel in front of Freya and try to get her to listen to me.

"Freya" I say, grabbing her hands, she looks at me and the tears on her face break my heart.

"Beth- is dead" She chokes out, I frown and glare at Carl and Maggie. Why did they tell her? She just got back to us!

When she starts to calm down, I pull her close to me, everyone leaves and I hug Freya, she continues to shake with sobs, her hands gripping my vest. I just hug her until she calms down. She stays in my arms.

"Poor Hershey... I told him Beth and Maggie were gonna be okay" She whispers, I don't say anything. What the hell do you say to a kid who's crying?

I see the masked chick suddenly kneel next to Freya and give her a bottle of water.
"You've cried all your body fluids out, you're gonna be a piece of paper if you don't drink this" She signs, making Freya laugh before drinking the water. I frown. What'd she say?

"I'm sorry" Freya says. The masked chick shakes her head.
"Don't apologize, sweetie. You needed to do this" She signs before looking at the door when it opens.

"Freya, I have some stuff for you to wash up and change into" Carol says, Freya gets up and pulls up her mask, she hugs me again before going to Carol.

"Amethyst? I gave Roxy some clothes and what not. She's outside waiting for you" Carol says before leading Freya up the stairs. I stand up and notice the masked chick staring at me.

"What?" I ask, annoyed she shakes her head before writing down.

Freya talked about you a lot. I'm happy she has you back

I read it with a scoff and she writes again.

You're lucky to have her, she's a good kid

I nod. That I agree with. I'm lucky to have the kid.

She walks to the door and signs something.

"She didn't tell me how handsome you were. Nice to meet you, redneck" She quickly leaves and I frown. The fuck she say?

"I never thought she was capable of flirting!" I turn around and see Freya peeking behind the wall to the stairs, her mouth dropped open.

"What'd she say?" I ask, Freya quickly runs up the stairs with Carol and I scowl.

Now, I have to worry about Freya and this creepy masked broad from killing me. Fucking great. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 1.1K 57
Lillian, a name resembling a Lily Flower. or, A 10 year old girl with a tragic past. Lillian Brock, a troubled, scared girl who enters the apocalyps...
56.7K 1.7K 93
𝑬𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒃...
3.8K 87 13
--༒ written by kat - - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - - A couple years after the dead started walking, (𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄), a mute ten year-old, must grow up fast and learn...