The Nanny

Par Selenegreyy

Jessica Cullen is a simple girl who is a part time student who works at a restaurant to support herself. But... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Positive thoughts โค
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Epilogue

Chapter 43

48K 1.9K 417
Par Selenegreyy

Stefan pov

"Baby", Cara purrs while she clings on my arm. "How about this dress? It's gorgeous don't you think?"

"Yeah", I murmur distractedly while checking my inbox on my phone.

"Stefan", she stomps her feet childishly. "You are not even paying attention to me! Are we still going for our date tonight?"

"Of course babe", I console her with a blank look. "Get ready. I'll wait downstairs."

"Or you can just watch me here", she trails a finger down my chest. She leans up and tries to kiss me and luckily, I manage to dodge it.

"Cara, we will get late", I say, holding her at arm length "Our reservations are for eight o'clock. We only have two hours to be there. Get ready okay."

"Why do you keep avoiding me?!", she snaps when I am about to turn the knob of the door.

"What do you mean?"

"You know exactly what I mean Stefan", she crosses her arms. "Even Jessica is no longer here. Then why, whenever I try to kiss you or hold you, you push me away?!"

My chest hurts at the mention of her name.

"Cara", I try to keep the frustration off my voice. "Don't start this again for God's sake. Just get ready."

I roll my eyes, something I picked up from Jess when I turn around to leave.

"We'll eventually have this conversation", I hear her shouting like a crazy woman.

I enter in Liam's nursery to calm myself. He has just cried himself to sleep. His face is still red and he looks troubled with his two little fists closed tightly by his side. I caress his head softly making sure not to wake him up.

He has been missing Jess like crazy. The day when I made her leave, he had woken shortly after and since then handling him by myself has been difficult. He doesn't even likes it when Cara holds him.

He just wants her.

"I miss her too Liam", I mumbles. "So much."

My phone vibrates, signalling a message from the private bodyguard, I have hired for Jess to follow her around in case someone tries to hurt her. For the first time in five days, she has come outside from Leo's house. She and him are walking around.

Ciara was so mad when she got the news of us breaking up. She even came here and cursed Cara and I to her heart content. She is still so pissed at me for breaking Jess's heart.

I wonder how she is. Is she taking care of herself? Is she eating properly? Is she still hurting herself?

Liam whines suddenly and I pick him up. I stroke his back comfortingly and he snuggles into me and relax his little body. I find myself relaxing as well when I hug him closer to me and take a seat on the couch.

I notice a scarf lying on the side of the couch and picking it up, I realize it belongs to Jess. It smells just like her. I wrap it around Liam, hoping it will comfort him and give him the feeling that she is right here with him.

I lean my head back with thoughts of her domineering my mind heavily. These past few days have been like hell for me and hurting Jess on top of that was just like rubbing salt to a wound. Her crying face appears behind my close eyes causing a deep ache in my heart. I was the reason why she cried so bitterly. I was so mean to her but I had no other choice.

I had to protect her.

Two weeks ago.....

After tucking Liam in, I walk towards my room. Jess is waiting for me to start a new serie on Netflix. I have already grab a few snacks and a bottle of wine for us. Spending time with her always make me so happy. I just feel content just being there with her.

I march by the room which Cara is currently occupying and my feet automatically when I hear Jess's name coming out from her mouth. I inch closer and luckily the door is open ajar. She is speaking to someone on the phone.

"I have her video just like you said", she says. "But luckily Stefan is not in it."

What is she talking about? What kind of video does she have?

"What do you mean?!", she snaps. "I'm glad Stefan is not in it at all. Nor in any other ones. I wouldn't want to see them fucking!"

I stop breathing automatically and a chill goes down my spine. Is it what I am thinking?

"I love him Ana! I had to set my own house on fire for him so that I can stay closer to him!", she sneers. "Can you fucking stop?! You said you will help me! I don't know if they had sex yet!..... How do you know they didn't?....Just because Stefan didn't showered with her doesn't means anything at all!"

I see red when I realize what they have done to my Jess. They recorded her in the bathroom. That means she has installed camera in the bathroom. What the fuck is wrong her?! How could she do this when we did nothing but helped her?!

I'm going to fucking kill her if she sends the videos to anyone. Anger courses through my veins like fire in my veins and it's taking everything in me to not crash the bottle on the wall or on her head.

"I want her gone Ana!", she hisses. "I love Stefan and she has taken my place. Even Liam is crazy about her! I always did my best to make him like me. I bought everything for him but he just cries for that bitch!"

I take a step forward but stops myself for Jess. I can't let my anger take control of me right now. I can't let happen to her. What is she releases the videos? Jess will be devastated. She has just learned to love herself and now because of all this, she might lose her confidence. She has went through much struggle and now I can't let them take her back into the same darkness just because Cara cannot accept the fact that I will never love her.

No! I can't let that happen. I can't let her lose herself. I have to protect from every harm.

"I won't send her naked videos or pictures unless you leave from here Ana!", she continues with a smirk. "I know you too well. Once you leave, you'll get it. Then you can do anything you want with it or I might release it on the internet myself."

My jaw clenches at her words and I can already feel myself shaking from anger.

"Do you really think blackmailing Stefan with these tapes will make him give you money?", she laughs humorlessly. "He will hunt you down and tear you apart. He is crazy about her!"

"Oh you want to know about my plan?", she scrutinies her nails closely while she speaks. "It's simple. I'll wait a little bit longer for him, dropping hints here and there for him to know how much I love him. And if he still doesn't comes to me, I will post the tapes on the internet. I'm not that cruel to just ruin a girl's reputation but if I see, that I no longer have any choice, I will do it because everything is fair in love and war."

My insides keep churning with her every word.

"What do you mean get her killed?", she asks slowly after a while causing my breath to falter.

"Yeah I did checked the report", she drawls. "She nearly died but he is in prison now. And how will you get him out of prison? Don't you think that's dangerous and a bit extreme? We just want her gone not dead."

What the hell is wrong with these two women?! They are trying to kill Jess! I will kill both of them before their shadow even reach her. This is getting too much now. I have to do something.

"Fine. Do whatever you want if you are thirsty for revenge. Kill her for all I care. All I want is Stefan and Liam. That's it! I'll call you later if there's anything. And no I won't send the tapes yet."

She cuts the call and enters the bathroom. I let go of the breath that I am currently holding. Jess is in danger and I can't lose her at any cost. I turn to walk towards our room slowly in daze. I open the door slowly and find her already sleeping with the laptop still on. She was waiting for me. I place the bottle and her snacks on the bedside table and close the laptop. I adjust the cover over her and place a kiss on her lips.

"I won't let anyone harm you. I will do anything to keep you safe and away from these people."

They caught Jess in her most vulnerable state and for that I will make both of them pay like hell. But first, I need to make as if I am on Cara's side. She is easy to manipulate. I just have to make her believe that I am in love with her and get the tapes and photos.

"I am sorry for what I am about to do my love", I murmur apologetically and brush my lips lightly on her forehead. "I love you."

I have to do this to protect her. I have to be her shield from them. I get up and taking the bottle of wine and glasses, I proceed towards Cara's room again. I knock and call out her name. She opens instantly and smiles. I try my best to not glare at her and tilts my head for a flirtatious smile.

"Did I disturb you?", I ask in a low husky voice. "I brought us wine. Jess is already sleeping as usual so I thought maybe we can spend some time together."

"Of course", she opens the door wider with a breathless smile. "Come in."

I pour a glass of wine for her and give it to her, making sure my fingers graze with hers. She notices it and smiles seductively.

Dumb bitch! I hear Jess voice's in my head and take a sip from my glass without taking my eyes off her.

"So how long do you plan to stay?", I ask in a casual voice.

"Err", she tucks her hair behind her ear. "For a few more days. They'll be done with the renovation soon. I hope you and Jess won't mind. I know it's a lot...."

"I don't mind at all", I interrupt her and tuck a piece of hair behind her ear. She tenses and looks at me curiously yet I know deep down she is loving it.

"And who cares about Jess? You can stay as long as you want. It's my house and I like seeing you here."

She blushes while my hands itch to strangle her.

"I thought Jess doesn't like me staying here", she blurts.

"Well it's the opposite for me", I shrug and take another sip. "I don't want her around. I only kept her around for Liam. She is getting on my nerves now."

"What?", she looks shock as well as hopeful and excited. "But I thought you really like her."

"Oh come on", I drawl in a nonchalant voice. "Have you seen her? There's nothing special in her. I thought you'd knew me better than that Cara. She's just like a plain Jane. I had to keep her for Liam's sake but now that he is soon going to be one, he has to learn to be without her. I'm honestly fed up of her."

"Do you mean everything was fake between the two of you?", she inquires optimistically.

"Yes", I nod and take a step closer to her. "Everything was fake. I thought I had to keep her around for Liam but seeing you here made me realize that I couldn't do it. I couldn't keep this pretense of liking her anymore because my mind keeps pulling me back to you."

"Stefan....."

"I really like you Cara", I declare while cringing internally. I can't believe I am saying this to her. But I have to do it for Jess. I will do anything for her.

"I love you Stefan", she claims with teary eyes. "And you can't imagine the relief that I am feeling right now to hear that you like me too. I am so happy."

"I am so happy to hear that you still love me", I straight up lie while looking at her with a smile.

"I never stop loving you", she continues with a shaky voice. "I loved you since high school and watching you every women you had always made me so angry and devastated."

"I'm so sorry", I caress her cheek. "But you have to help me get rid of her. I just want you. It took me time to realize that it has always been you and I'm really sorry for that. I have hurt you a lot. I just want you to stay here with me and Liam and nobody else."

"Oh Stefan", she holds my hand tightly. "I am so happy to hear that. Don't be sorry. It's okay. Atleast you realized it on time. I cannot tell you how happy I am feeling right now."

"So will you help me to make her leave?", I ask innocently, in an expectant voice.

"Of course", she nods enthusiatically. "But why don't you just tell her the truth. Just tell her that you like me and leave."

"I can't just do that", I state, wanting to snatch back my hand from her disgusting hold. "I have to think about my son. Liam loves her a lot and if she just leaves like that, he might take it hard."

"Don't worry", she cups my face into her palms. Her eyes are red. She looks obsessed with me. "I am here now. I will make him forget her. I promise."

I give her a tight smile while nodding and she throws herself on me. Reluctantly, I place my hand on her back.

"God Stefan", she cries. "I love you so much and I can do anything for me. I won't let anyone take you away from me. Not even Jessica. You are only mine."

"She won't take me away from you", I grit out. I just want to push her away from me. Guess I'll have to take a shower after this. I hate that her hands are on me.

"We can be a happy family now", she adds while sobbing. "I am so happy and you don't need to worry about how to get rid of her. If she doesn't leave, I know how to make her."

"How?", I ask curiously even though I already know the answer.

"I can't tell you right now", she claims in an apologetic voice. "But trust me, I will tell you everything."

"Okay", I give her another fake smile not wanting to probe further incase she starts having any doubts about me conning her.

I can't afford for her to doubt me at this point. She might do something stupid like hurt Jess or upload her videos. As long as I don't get the tapes and pictures, I have to be on her side and agree with everything she is saying.

So what do you guys think about Stefan?

He is dumb, I gotta give him that 👀🥲🤧

But he is not a bad guy :(

Let me know if you like this chapter and also do check out my other book 'Coffee at first sight'

Love you all sm
Xoxo

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

674 387 50
Violet is in her sophomore year in high school and is trying to get through it with her best friends on her side . her father died when she was just...
623 47 24
Meet Ella Marcus, a young inconvenienced teenager who became what she didn't want to be at such a young age. Meet Gabriel Jerry, a teenage playboy wh...
1K 106 35
When you lay awake at night thinking about that special someone who managed to steal your heart or was your first ever crush. It's hard to get them o...
9.2K 3.1K 32
๐‹๐ฎ๐ง๐š ๐ƒ๐š๐ฐ๐ง๐ฌ is an African girl that finds herself in a situation in which the color of her skin makes her special. This happens when she lea...