Sold at first sight! | ✓

Autorstwa catalystt

Previously 'Who knew being auctioned off could be so eventful???'. This story follows the life of Sirena Bea... Więcej

chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 [part 1]
Chapter 7 [part 2]
Chapter 7 [part 3]
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 !
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Last Chapter

Chapter 22

29.1K 421 28
Autorstwa catalystt

Next chapter is here finally!!

So please don't forget to vote, comment, fan and tweet!

****************************************************************************************************************

SIRENA'S POV

I ran. I really am an idiot. Oh just go ahead and somebody please shoot me already! After running for like what seemed like forever, I collapsed on the ground. I knew it was a bad idea. I had no shoes, no money, no food, nothing and I was in the middle of a forest.

I really am screwed.

I was waiting for lightening to strike me, when I saw a figure in the dark...a human figure.

I was paranoid as it was, and seeing that figure I began to run AGAIN.

"Wait! Stop! Sirena it's me!" the figure cried out.

The voice seemed somewhat familiar, but I couldn't place it. I turned around. I really needed to get back home, and if this was a person I knew then I could catch a ride with them.

I whipped my head around. The figure emerged from the shadows.

It was that new guy, Jake. Eh! Strange. It was really creepy the way he had run into me, right in the middle of nowhere.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I could ask you the same thing you know." He retorted.

I opened my mouth to argue, but then thought better of it. I was exhausted and I needed a ride home, so that I could curl up in my bed and wallow in self despair.

I sighed, "Look, long story short, my ride brought me here and then I thought I'd go for a walk and got lost." Total lie, but he didn't need to know that right?

Jake just raised his eyebrow, but didn't say anything.

I just continued looking at him. How stupid was he really? Couldn't he see I was dying for a ride?

Oh hell! I'll just ask him.

"Hey, Jake mind giving me a ride back home?" I asked politely.

"What do I get out of it?" he asked.

I sighed. "What do you want?" I asked him.

"And I'm not getting into bed with you." I added as an afterthought.

I could almost swear I heard him say 'Damn'.

"Fine. How about you go on a date with me?" he asked.

"Okay.... But strictly as friends." I said hesitantly. "And no touching or anything, and we'll go to a proper public restaurant." I added.

He huffed, but agreed.

"So, where's your car?" I asked him.

He just grinned and motioned me to come with him. What was that all about?

I soon found out. Jake led me out of a clearing in the forests and we reached this forest trail.

I was dead on my feet. We'd been walking for a long time now.

"Hey Jake. How long have we been walking?" I asked him.

"Ten minutes." Jake replied.

Ten minutes only? It felt like at least three hours.

I sighed. "Hey Jake? How far away is this place?" I asked him.

"Five minutes from here." He said in an annoyed voice. You know his voice kinda sounded like that 'Annoying Orange' on Youtube.

I trudged along the forest trail slowly. I was dead on my feet.

"How far is this place again?" I asked Jake again.

In case you haven't figured it out yet, I have a teeny weeny little problem with patience. I don't really like waiting, and long trips are my worst nightmare.

"If you shut up, it will take us less than five minutes." He snapped.

"But you just said that like half an hour back." I whined. I know I was acting like a kid, but I really did hate walking or riding anywhere for long.

"You know, you sorta remind me of that 'Annoying Orange' on Youtube." He mused.

Oh no, he did not just go there.....

"Excuse me? I'm the Annoying Orange? I think that would be you!" I replied angrily.

"And how do you justify that? You're the one who has been annoying me constantly for the past two minutes." He retorted.

"Oh, so now I'VE been annoying, have I? What about you? You're so irritating...with your..with your..." I hesitated, stuck at a dead end.

"With my what?" Jake asked cockily.

"Ermm..with your quietness. You know, you're so quite, it's really annoying." I answered.

Okay, that was the most stupid reason, but I had to come up with something!

"With my quietness? Is that even a word? And isn't my being quiet supposed to be peaceful? And just so you know, the Annoying Orange is annoying because he talks too much, not because he is quiet. So, I can't be the Annoying Orange. Ha!" he finished triumphantly.

I knew I lost it, so I huffed and sulked.

But not for long....

"Are we there yet?" I asked.

"Oh god! We haven't even been walking for more than three minutes! Can you keep quiet for just five minutes? We'll be there soon!" he shouted.

I guess I should keep quiet. Jake looked like he was going to burst, and pull his hair out.

Adrien wasn't this annoyed when I irritated him.

That brought on all those unpleasant memories. Why did I run away? I shouldn't have. I really liked him. But I was scared. Really scared. Jayden had scarred me for life. One more thing I was afraid was that Adrien would run away when he saw exactly what Jayden had done to me. I had the scars to prove that.

What was I going to do? I wanted to be with him, but I couldn't. How much more screwed up can my life get?

But what I did know was that I was going to fix things with Adrien. I couldn't ruin my friendship because of my stupid, confused feelings.

Adrien was a great guy and he shouldn't be hurt, and he certainly shouldn't have feeling for someone like me.

I was broken and used. I was incomplete. He deserved better.

"We're here!" Jake shouted cheerfully.

"I wasn't that annoying and you don't have to sound so happy." I grumbled.

"Whatever you say!" Jake said cheerfully again.

I finally looked at my ride, and screamed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ I was going to stop here, but I felt generous...hehe! ]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a MOTORBIKE!!!!

I hate motorbikes. Like anything. I hate them almost as much as I hate waiting.

Oh, and guess who gets the credit for that?

Jayden of course! He used to ride a motorbike and he was addicted to it. In fact, I remember very clearly, that he took me to that horrid building on that idiotic motorbike of his.

"Nuh-uh! No way am I riding that...that...umm..that death vehicle!" I said, shaking my head wildly.

"Death vehicle? Really?" Jake asked amused.

Okay, so maybe death vehicle was really stupid, but I couldn't come up with anything better.

"Whatever. Point is I'm not riding that thing." I said

"It's either the 'Death Vehicle' or you walk." Jake replied.

"Fine. I'll walk." I said, and started marching somewhere towards the left.

"The town's that way." Jake said, steering me towards the right.

I started moving again when he stooped me.

"Just so you know, the town is like at least ten miles." He said.

I gulped. I was not sure I could walk ten miles, when I was this exhausted.

Looks like the 'Death Vehicle' is the option for me.

"Fine. I'll ride it, but you better drive careful mister." I said, grabbing the helmet from his hands.

I took a deep breath and hopped on behind him.

Please god just let me reach home safe and apologize to Adrien!

****************************************************************************************************************

Okay...Excuse the ramblings about the annoying orange. That was just random.......

Hope you enjoyed it...

Comment!

Vote!

Fan!

Thanks!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

24.3K 1.6K 9
Nicola and Colwen have been friends since childhood, could it possibly lead into anything more. *** Meet Nicola, a twenty-five-year-old woman. Ready...
7K 446 30
"I don't see how I'm going to get him to notice me...I really like him!" I complain to Jasmine. She rolls her eyes once again at me in response. "Sto...
93.4K 4.5K 31
He did not even spared her a look,that was not usual,guys always noticed her.That itched her inside.He had his reasons to avoid her. ----- ''what...
705K 32K 38
#Wattpad Featured (Scott Family) "This is one of the best stories I've ever read!!!" Jeb came home and found a runaway bride at a moment when he re...