๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—›๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜ | Bonten

By yasenomi

"๐™ƒ๐™š๐™๐™š, ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™š๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ž ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™ช๏ฟฝ... More

๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿด
๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿต
๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿ”†๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—›๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜

๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿฎ

22.9K 918 1.2K
By yasenomi

Sanzu stared at the growling chihuahua in front of him while pointing a spatula at the small dog. "wHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!"

"BARK!" Louie growled at the pink haired man as he was about to jump and bite him.

"Papa-san, that's louie! My doggy that koko-san got me as an early birthday gift yesterday, remember?" Natsu grabbed louie and hugged him as she looked at sanzu with puppy eyes.

His heart melted as he saw how his daughter looked, "aww~" but then he clicked his tongue when he looked at the dog.

"BARK BARK!" THIS PINK HAIRED SHIDIDJDJCK- louie struggled in natsu's hold, wanting to go and attack sanzu.

"Louie, if you attack my papa, i won't give and buy you the expensive doggy treats and food that i bought with koko-san's money!" Natsu put the dog down and put her hands on her waist as she scolded the dog.

Louie shut his mouth up and calmed down. He doesn't want to lose his rich and fancy dog privileges.

Sanzu snorted, materialistic dog.

He turned his body away to grab the ac remote as he turned it into the coldest degree there is, because it's summer and he started to cook food for natsu. "Food will be ready in a few minutes."

"Kay!" Natsu grabbed louie and jumped into the sofa, snatching the remote and switching on the tv.

"there's a 104 days of summer vacation and school comes along just to end iiittt~" natsu singed the song of her favorite, phineas and ferb cartoon.

She took a deep breath, "so the annual problem for our generation, is finding a good way to spend iitt~ LIKE MAYBE-" natsu bopped her head to the song as louie stared at her with worry. Is she on crack?

Sanzu chuckled at his daughter's actions from the kitchen as he flipped over a patty.

"By the way, the others are coming today."

"Really?!" Natsu askef excitedly.

Sanzu put the patties inside the burger buns, washed his hands, and scooped natsu into a hug. "Why of course! It's your birthday today after all."

"Yay!" Natsu cheered at the thought of all her uncles coming for today.

"Happy birthday, sunshine!" Sanzu smooched natsu's cheeks, making her giggle.

The door bell suddenly rings, natsu quickly jumped off from sanzu's leg and slammed the door open, almost making it hit rindou in the face.

Natsu gasped, "UNCLES!"

They all grinned while showing her the gifts they have in their hands.

natsu's eyes sparkled as she stared at the gifts. Rindou chuckled as he bring out his gift from inside the gift bag, "look what i got you."

He pulled out that toy nerf gun.

Natsu gasped. "I LOVE GUNS!"

"You can shoot rubber bullets with this one. And it hurts like hell." Rindou proudly stated as he aimed the nerf gun at sanzu and shot him. "OW!"

Cackling, rindou gave the nerf gun to natsu who started to hug it in happiness and read the box that was filled with instructions about the toy gun.

While she was busy to herself, mikey picked her and the box up while he walked inside sanzu's house with the others.

Takeomi sighed and was about to sit down when his butt was bitten by an angry chihuahua.

The man screeched at the dog, "wHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?! IT JUST BIT MY ASS!"

Sanzu cackled at his suffering brother. "Nice bite, louie." He pats the dog and throw him the fancy dog treat, the dog quickly biting into it and just grumbled to himself.

"LOUIE? WHO IN THE WORLD WOULD NAME A NASTY CHIHUAHUA LIKE HIM BY LOU—" natsu gave takeomi a nasty look and pointed the nerf gun at him.

"Oh." Takeomi quickly shuts his mouth as he sits down on the sofa peacefully.

Mochi chuckled and ruffled her hair. "Here."

"Thank you!" Natsu smiled at him as she quickly opened the gift, revealing a big teddy bear doll, perhaps even bigger than herself.

Natsu squealed and hugged the doll, rolling around in the carpet with it. "I LOVE IT!"

"Wait till you see the gift from me." Ran said as he gave natsu his gift.

Opening the gift, natsu saw a digital wrist watch.

Ran put the watch on in her wrists and touched the surface of the watch. "Look at this." He grinned as he showed natsu how to operate the watch as it had all of their contact and even small simple games inside of it.

Natsu's eyes sparkled. "Woah! this is so cool!"

"I know right? Now you can call us without having to borrow a phone." Ran grinned.

"Here." Mikey poked her shoulder and pointed to a direction of a pile of snacks. He gave her a pack of imported snacks, worthy for 3 months.

Natsu jumped into the pile of snacks as she started to laugh by herself, "my lovelies." She mumbled and roll around the snacks.

"Well, i guess she likes it huh?" Koko commented and mikey nodded.

Natsu then stared at takeomi who flinched under her stare. "What?"

She squinted her eyes at him.

"I- whY ARE YOU STARING AT ME LIKE THAT?!"

Seeing natsu staring at someone so judgingly, louie the chihuahua started to stare at takeomi the same way natsu did, making the man sweat under the two intense stares.

"I FORGOT OKAY?!"

The dudes gave takeomi a judging look, while natsu and louie just go "eh" and turned their attention away from him.

Sanzu gasped, "hOW DARE YOU FORGET MY DAUGHTER'S BIRTHDAY?! SCRATCH THAT, YOUR ONLY NIECE'S BIRTHDAY?!" He pointed an accusing finger which was 1 inch away from takeomi's neck.

"I know, right?!" Natsu said from accross the room as she opened her gift that was from her dad.

It was a pack of soft clothes, with pastel yellow and pink as the most colors that applied on those clothes as it was her favorite. Natsu squealed when she saw one of those kiddy skecher shoes that lights up at the bottom of the gift box.

She quickly put it on and waddled around with it, the shoes lighting up everytime her feet hits the ground.

Natsu laughed happily and jumped on her dad, rubbing her head on him. "I LOVE IT, PAPA-SAN, THANK YOU!"

"Your welcome, sunshine!" Sanzu pats her head and put her down as he turned his head to takeomi again, "now, where were we? Oh yeah, fUCK YOU FOR FORGETTING YOUR ONLY NIECES BIRTHDAY YOU—"

Kakucho covered natsu's ears and grabbed her away from the two arguing Akashis as he sighed. Idiots. Cursing in front of a child. He then snorted when he remembered that natsu was even allowed to go into bonten's club. Nevermind, she can survive on her own.

"Kaku-san!" Natsu greeted him.

Kakucho smiled and gave her a gift. "A present for you, natsu."

Quickly thanking the man, she opened the gift and it revealed her own mini suit with a skirt and the same color as sanzu's, plus the infamous bonten logo at the front of the pocket.

Natsu gasped and looked up and down from the suit, to kakucho, and onto the suit again.

She started to cry.

"dID YOU MAKE MY BABY CRY?! LOUIE, ATTACK!" Sanzu screeched and pointed his finger at kakucho, louie the chihuahua cooperating with him as he ran towards kakucho and tried to bite him.

"This is tears of happiness! Look what kaku-san got me!" Natsu showed the suit with the bonten logo to the others as she was still crying.

"put it on." Mikey said.

Natsu nodded excitedly as she quickly got into the nearest room to change into the suit and skirt.

As she got out of the room in the pink mini suit and skirt with the bonten logo, the others gasped and ran started to take pictures of her with his phone. "POSE!"

Natsu posed.

"POSE!"

She posed.

"POSE!"

She posed again.

"PO— SANZU GET AWAY!" Ran groaned at the ruined picture because sanzu got in the way.

The pink haired man was bawling his heart out at his adorable looking daughter that was now wearing a professional suit with the same colors as his suit and the bonten logo, plus the light up skechers. "MY BABY IS SO CUTE! AHSGSKKSK" he squealed and hugged her tighter.

"Boss! I'm in bonten now!" Natsu giggled after being hugged by sanzu and was showing off her suit in front of mikey who cracked a small smile, making the others gasp.

"You've always been in bonten, natsu." Mikey said as he pats her head.

Natsu looked at mikey in awe, "yay! Does this mean i can go on missions like papa-san and the others?"

"No."

"Aww man." Natsu pouted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

477K 23.4K 27
๐€ ๐›๐จ๐ฑ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐๐๐ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐๐ž๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ. โ†ณ in which after years of living being single, one day he was sudden...
170K 5.4K 26
[๐‘๐ข๐ง๐๐จ๐ฎ ๐‡๐š๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ข ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ] ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™, ๐™ฎ/๐™ฃ ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™...
62K 1.4K 16
[๐’๐š๐ง๐ณ๐ฎ ๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฒ๐จ ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ] ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™, ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๏ฟฝ...
561K 20.7K 49
[ ๐ป๐ด๐‘…๐‘ˆ๐ถ๐ป๐ผ๐‘Œ๐‘‚ ๐‘†๐ด๐‘๐‘๐‘ˆ ๐‘‹ ๐น๐ธ๐‘€!๐‘…๐ธ๐ด๐ท๐ธ๐‘… ] "๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘š๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ " ๐บ๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ โ—๐ผ๐‘๐น๐‘‚โ— ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘...