Gaming Trinity ༓ TXT || Taegyu

By Taegyaza

♧︎ After waking up inside of a video game called: Tower of Challedency Beomgyu, the do-nothing guy, finds him... More

▹ System 0͎0͎༓
▹ System 0͎2͎༓
▹ System 0͎3͎༓
▹ System 0͎4͎༓
▹ System 0͎5͎༓
▹ System 0͎6͎༓
▹ System 0͎7͎༓
▹ System 0͎8͎༓
▹ System 0͎9͎༓
▹ System 1͎0͎༓
▹ System 1͎1͎༓
▹ System 1͎2͎༓
▹ System 1͎3͎༓
▹ System 1͎4͎༓
▹ System 1͎5͎༓
▹ System 1͎6͎༓
▹ System 1͎7͎༓
▹ System 1͎8͎༓
▹ System 1͎9͎༓
▹ System 2͎0͎༓
▹ System 2͎1͎༓
▹ System 2͎2͎༓
▹ System 2͎3͎༓
▹ System 2͎4͎༓
▹ System 2͎5͎༓
▹ System 2͎6͎༓
▹ System 2͎7͎༓
▹ System 2͎8͎༓
▹ System 2͎9͎༓
▹ System 3͎0͎༓
▹ System 3͎1͎༓
▹ System 3͎2͎༓
▹ System 3͎3͎༓
▹ System 3͎4͎༓
▹ System 3͎5͎༓
▹ System 3͎6͎༓
▹ System 3͎7͎༓
▹ System 3͎8͎༓
▹ System 3͎9͎༓
▹ System 4͎0͎༓
▹ System 4͎1͎༓
▹ System 4͎2͎༓
▹ System 4͎3͎༓

▹ System 0͎1͎༓

2.2K 114 187
By Taegyaza

━━━━━━ஜ۩۞۩ஜ━━━━━━
Prologue 1/2

What if we suppress attributes that make Virtual Reality a virtual experience?

Well then we could simply consider it as Reality, but that is if Mr Choi and his tech company hadn't come into play by launching LCVR.

It stands for Linked Consciousness Virtual Reality.
An extraordinary special VR headset uploads one's consciousness, senses and memory to an avatar that they'll use as their new body as they go to a world created by a computer program.

Their actual body will be asleep during the duration of the playthrough.

~

This project hasn't been exposed to the public yet. For now, we gotta test the idea.

Tower of Challedency is a new Japanese video game that hasn't been published as well. So it's the perfect game to try with this exceptional simulated experience.

A certain Korean young adult lives in Japan mainly for his father's business. The latter is the CEO of the LCVR company. The father had given him the prototype version of the video game along with the headset, so the son can try the game out then give him feedback on the experience.

⧏═══⨨═══⧐

• 7th of April 2071

Beomgyu's POV

"No.. you can't come over. It's daylight, I'm out of condoms and I need to play a video game or some shit.."

"A game? Seriously? Ok, it's me or the PS12." She said.

"Myself."

As I nonchalantly hung up on one of my casual sex partners, I glanced at a fictional girl's official character design lying nearby.

I'm Choi Beomgyu, a 51 liner and I'll admit something..
As cool as that seems, I'm not really interested or eager to go into this video game, I'm kind of a do-nothing guy.

If I don't have to do something, I won't do it. But if I have to, I'll just get done with it quickly. My father low-key forced me into this, so I have to do it. If I get a seizure, it's on him.

But now I've finally found a motive.

Hooking up with that video game girl.

It says 🔞 on the box, there are also warnings about violence, blood and sexual acts. I'm a do-nothing guy but when I'm feeling horny: Let's say that I don't keep that title.

She's the main female character and I'm about to be the male one, if we follow clichés there's no way nothing's gonna happen between us.

Whoever designed her should get a raise. Of course, there are other characters but I won't bother checking their appearance out. Once in the game, I won't even talk to them at all. It'll be waste of energy.

⧏═══🕹═══⧐

No one's POV

His father gave him the script/program/storyline of the game. But Beomgyu decided not to read it so he can go inside there with zero clues about the upbringings. Like he doesn't even know what the game is about, only the title is known to him.

According to the instructions, he will have the controller while he's inside the game as well. Interesting, wonder what its use will be.

Before putting his headset on, he has to do a couple of things first.

Starting from inserting the CD of the game inside of the player. He made a little exclamation at the sight of something utterly normal: the screen turning on.

"Oh..."

"The music is epic." He pointed out while doing some faint rock and roll gesture, seemingly ignoring the fact that the BGM leans more towards orchestral than anything.

He pressed on 'New game' and Beomgyu was then given the chance to customise his character. But he doesn't have to manually do it since his whole body had been scanned in advance and uploaded to the game.

His avatar looks EXACTLY like him, every single mere detail is the same like the little mole he has on the neck.

He's now taking a look at the default outfit his avatar has on, it's pretty but a bit too much, he wants something way more simple.

'Flower tattoos? What the fuck I'm getting rid of that shit.'

'I don't even have to edit my face though, it's perfect to begin with.'

And even though the posters of the characters are in anime style, they will be shown as real people in the game. The world will look real as well, it'll basically be the exact same as real life, a perfect replica except we'll be in another world.
The graphics are just absolutely insane we can already see that from the preview of Beomgyu's avatar but it's to be expected, we're in 2071.

After pressing on 'No'
He went on to give himself an oversized long-sleeved collared white shirt, that's half-tucked into black pants with a chain attached to it. He also added a black tie to look a bit smarter, no real need since he's smart already.

Now that he's completely done with his avatar, the screen showed him to put his headset on.
And that's when he got a little nervous.. What if something bad happens. This IS a prototype.

But the thought of seeing the real-life version of Asuka brought just enough motivation for him to do it. His unbothered nature usually takes over stressing moments anyway. Choi Beomgyu isn't the most emotive, he keeps a straight face on at almost everything.

At first, only adorable beings bring a smile to his face. But ever since certain incidents happened throughout his life, he now hates cute things, dirty stuff now amuses him instead.

Beomgyu put his headset on and connected the cables that will cram his memory, senses and consciousness into the virtual world. After inserting them in the correct ports there was just one thing left to do..

Before doing that though, he adjusted his bag, sat comfortably on his bed and kept a clutch on his gamepad.
'Why do I feel like Hyunjin is going to draw on my face?'

"Virtual world, here I unfortunately come." He muttered seeming so bored.

He pressed on the green button situated on his headset and his body soon fell on the bed as his vision went black.

And all of a sudden, he couldn't feel himself anymore... But that won't last long, he'll soon regain consciousness since he'll wake up in the body of his avatar.

➴⧩---『🎮』---◭➶

I hope you're looking forward to what's coming next ^^

This Beomgyu is really different (personality-wise) than the ones from my other books, so it'll be interesting writing him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 8.5K 71
Choi Beomgyu x Kang Taehyun They say all good boys go to Heaven, but bad boys bring Heaven to you. Aka your typical story where the intimidating, mis...
97.3K 3.1K 21
[TAEKOOK SWITCH] ---Completed--- Taehyung and Jungkook belongs to different packs, run in different territories. Tae turned 18 half an year ago...
51.4K 1.9K 36
"You think he is in love with you?" you asked Taehyung who is sitting there in quite. "He said he can't be gay!" he sighed. Poor Taehyung! "It's okay...
5K 660 11
This story is about the most beautiful, elegant, and ethereal human being, the internationally famous model, "Kim Taehyung". He is a bit sassy and bo...