One True Liv (Liv Morgan x OC)

Par alexrelatado

Luke Ardiente, one of the biggest names in the Asian sports world signs with WWE and is a part of the SmackDo... Plus

OC Introduction
Chapter 1: Lone
Chapter 2: A Perfect Team?
Chapter 3: Opening Ardiente Origins
Chapter 4: Closer Than Ever
Chapter 5: Time Together
Chapter 6: An Opportunity
Chapter 7: Cute and Drunk
Chapter 8: Dr. Luke
Chapter 9: Buying a New House
Chapter 10: The Power of Ardiente
Chapter 11: The Rebellious Nomad
Chapter 12: Game Date
Chapter 13: Tall Task
Chapter 14: Fight Against Burial
Chapter 15: News and Farm
Chapter 16: Rise of the Brotherhood
Chapter 17: The Fight Continues
Chapter 18: Chaos Binding Contracts
Chapter 19: Backlash Screwjobs
Chapter 20: Hostile Show
Chapter 21: Cross Hairs
Chapter 22: Old Family Calls
Chapter 23: Surprise NXT Appearance
Chapter 24: Motive
Chapter 25: Spider-Man Movie Date
Chapter 27: Homecoming Part 1
Chapter 28: Homecoming Part 2
Chapter 29: Rebellious Tour: NJPW
Chapter 30: All Elite Rebellious Tour
Chapter 31: Return of the Nomad
Chapter 32: Security Breach
Chapter 33: Hot Farm Shower
Chapter 34: Surprise Visitors
Chapter 35: Liv Tries Jollibee
Chapter 36: Nomad's Bushido
Chapter 37: Major League Rebel Tour
Chapter 38: One More For The Good Guy
Chapter 39: One Last Stop
Chapter 40: Multiverse Alliance
Chapter 41: TLC Part 1 - Unleash
Chapter 42: TLC Part 2 - Redemption
Chapter 43: TLC Part 3 - Corporate Beatdown
Chapter 44: Aftermath Night Off Celebration
Chapter 45: Proposal with Help
Chapter 46: Entertaining the Masses
Chapter 47: Philippine Adventure Part 1: Luke Meets Ivana
Chapter 48: Philippine Adventure Part 2: Poblacion Homecoming
Chapter 49: A Wedding to Liv for

Chapter 26: Super Polymerization

738 16 20
Par alexrelatado

(NXT, Tuesday)

Luke has been booked to be on a match on NXT 2.0 going against Grayson Waller after he called him out of Twitter.

Luke: oh it's such a miracle you're walking and you run your mouth. Tonight I'll shut you up for the night

The Nomad met again with some of the roster he met before when he made his first appearance on NXT 2.0 such as Bron Breakker, Solo Sikoa, Tony D'Angelo, Gigi Dolin and Cora Jade.

Luke was in his locker room watching the show until he got a message on his phone saying that Liv wants to video call. The Nomad instantly answered and saw the cute face of Liv Morgan.

Liv: hi Lukey!

Luke: hey babe!

Liv: how are you feeling?

Luke: I feel like kicking some ass

Liv: and I'm watching NXT right now to watch you

Luke: oh yes, and you and everyone in the crowd will see me debut a new finisher against Waller

Liv: oooh, a new finisher?

Luke: I can only give you the name, but not how the move goes

Liv: what's the name?

Luke: my new finisher is called Super Polymerization

Liv: Super Polymerization... hmm, I need to do research while I watch the show

Luke chuckled.

Luke: do what you can, babe

Liv: I'll let you get ready now, Lukey. Kick ass

Luke: oh I will

(A few minutes later)

It was now time for the main event as the Intercontinental Champion makes his presence felt as he steps inside the ring for a match against Grayson Waller.

(With Liv)

Liv did some research regarding Luke's new finisher name, Super Polymerization. Liv saw that it was name after a powerful spell card from the card game, Yu-Gi-Oh! She was amazed of the name and saw some clips from the show of the card works.

(Back with Luke)

As Luke was prepared for his match, he got some pointers from Grayson's WarGames teammates such as his trickery and sliminess.

(In the ring)

The arrogant Australian NXT Superstar made his entrance while the crowd heavily booed him. Waller did his signature lunges before he asked for a mic.

Grayson: so Luke Ardiente has come to my house, huh? That's a nice reply to my invitation. Well then, I happily send him back to SmackDown-

Waller was interrupted by the Evil HERO Assassin Nomad's theme while the crowd cheered loud as Luke makes his presence felt with a new look which was golden eye contacts and the headwear heavily inspired by the Supreme King himself.

With his Intercontinental title around his waist, Luke walked down the ramp with same cold, intimidating look the Supreme King does when he faces his enemies. Luke didn't take his eyes off Grayson as he removed his headwear. The Nomad lunged at Waller to scare him and the young 2.0 star quickly got out.

After taking in a few seconds to regroup, Grayson got in the ring and was ready while Luke stared him down. The bell rang and the two men locked up. Luke backed Grayson up to the turnbuckle before he was forced to break the hold. 

Luke let go of the hold, giving Grayson the opening to slap the Nomad on his face, a grave mistake as Luke growled and grabbed Waller by the waist and took him down with a German suplex.

Then Luke ran towards Grayson and took him down with a clothesline, making Waller roll out of the ring to catch his breath.

(Fast forward)

Grayson managed to land some offense by fazing Luke with a step up kick followed by a jumping drop kick, knocking him down on his feet. Grayson got out of the ring and then flipped back inside to take down Luke with his version of the Stunner. Waller went for the count, but the Nomad kicked out at two, much to the shock of the young star.

Waller tried for another offense trick up his sleeve as he went to the top turnbuckle for a diving elbow drop. But as Grayson jumped off the turnbuckle to nail the elbow drop, Luke got Waller in the Katipunan Clutch. Grayson flailed around to try to escape from the hold, but only managed to grab the ropes with his feet, forcing Luke to break the hold.

Luke: oh you're a slimy one aren't you

Grayson stumbled to his feet and Luke attempted for a second shot at the Katipunan Clutch, but Waller countered with another Stunner. Then he sent Luke over the top rope, but he landed on his feet.

Waller couldn't think of a way to put away the unstoppable Nomad. He attempted for a suicide dive, but he was caught by Luke and the Nomad threw him to the barricade. He then picked up Grayson and slammed his face on the steel steps and then the announcer's table.

He then threw Grayson back in the ring. As Luke went back inside, the Australian attempted for a desperate offense move, but Luke flattened him with a spinebuster.

Luke looks to finish off Waller and also introducing the crowd his new finisher, the Super Polymerization. As Grayson slowly got to his feet, Luke got Waller in the fireman's carry position, but Waller fought off again by hitting elbows. Grayson tries to hit another Stunner, but Luke held himself up, bringing out fear on the face of Grayson.

Luke: not this time, boy

Grayson's eyes widened and shook his head in an attempt to beg for mercy.

Grayson: no... no... please... I'm sorry

Luke: it's too late for apologies

Luke got Grayson back up in the fireman's carry position for a second time and showed the crowd and everyone at home, the new finisher Super Polymerization, which is exactly like Brock Lesnar's F5.

The Nomad smirked as he sat up and was proud of how the move was executed. Luke turned to see that Grayson was still moving.

Luke: oh you're still moving, huh?

The Nomad grabbed Grayson and locked him in the Katipunan Clutch while the young star screamed in agony as he tapped out. The bell rang and the referee tries to break the hold while Luke held the Clutch in for a few more seconds before letting go.

Luke got up and grabbed his Intercontinental title as he stood up and looked down at the defeated Grayson Waller. The Nomad got out of the ring and went backstage while the crowd cheered.

(In the locker room)

Luke finished washing up and was already in his regular clothes and was ready to leave until he got a video call from Liv.

Luke: hey Liv!

Liv: Lukey, I just watched your match and you were amazing and menacing

Luke: looks like you saw my alter ego

Liv: your alter ego?

Luke: Supreme King Luke Ardiente

Liv: I can see, because I did research on that name, Super Polymerization

Luke: you know my inspiration

Liv: oh yeah, you and the Supreme King are almost alike, cold and calculating

Luke: well yes, but that's me in character

Liv giggled.

Liv: are you on your way home?

Luke: yeah, I'm just about to leave

Liv: alright, I'll see you at home, Lukey

Luke: alright, keep your legs warm for me

Liv giggled and blushed.

Liv: oh you

Luke: I'll be home in a few

The Nomad got his bags and left the arena to drive back home to his cute and adorable girlfriend.

(Time skip to the house)

Luke and Liv were cuddling in bed as they watched the show that inspired the Nomad's alter ego, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX.

Liv: such a dark character

Luke: yeah, but he's awesome!

Liv: you really kicked ass tonight babe. I'm proud of you

Luke: thanks Liv, and you will make me proud when you climb that ladder and retrieve that title

Liv: it's my time

Luke: yes it is

The two turned off the TV and rest for the night while they also looked forward to the Nomad's Christmas homecoming as they are going to the Philippines for Liv to meet Luke's adoptive parents.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

71.8K 1.3K 36
My 1st Liv Morgan Story! Enjoy!
43.1K 580 18
November 15, 2018 [#1 in WWE] August 1,2018 [#1 in Liv] Male readers journey through ups and downs of becoming a superstar! [The First and ORIGINAL...
2.4K 61 14
Scott Patterson lost his mother when he was a child and he had to live with his abusive biological father, that is until he runs away and he eventual...
64.1K 1.3K 36
My 2nd Liv Morgan & 6th Alexa Bliss Book! Enjoy!