Warriors Quest of Darkness (N...

By cheetahfur56

A fanfiction based of Warriors by Erin Hunter. What if... The dark forest WON?!? Join Ivypool, Lionblaze, an... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 24

169 5 2
By cheetahfur56

Tigerheart pricked his ears. He  and Willowshine scented other cats close by. Soon enough, a small patrol of clan cats were tearing though the cage wall and had made a hole big enough for them to escape.

When Tigerheart first stepped out of the den, the first cat he saw was Dovewing.

"Tigerheart!" She ran over to him happily.

"Dovewing!" Tigerheart happily greeted back, "Thanks for rescuing me."

"Come on!" Willowshine interrupted their reunion and together they all ran back to the fight in the clearing away from the camp.

"Where's Squirrelflight?" Lionblaze asked at their arrival.

"She's dead." Willowshine said.

Lionblaze was a bit taken back at the sudden news, but quickly recovered, "The dark forest cats have blocked our escape. We're going to have to fight our way out."

"We'll help!" Blossomfall and Thornclaw walked over.

"Really? I thought you sided with the dark forest?" Lionblaze asked.

"We realized we were wrong to leave you all behind." Blossomfall said, "but we learned some things while we were here that might help."

"Thanks." Ivypool said happily.

>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<

"No, Thornclaw!" Blossomfall ran over to him.

Thistleclaw had just slit his throat. Thornclaw was the first to fall in the battle. They had been fighting for a while now.

"That's what happens to traitors!" Thistleclaw said, now turning to Blossomfall.

Blossomfall launched herself at Thistleclaw in rage.

"Let's go!" Ivypool shouted.

Blossomfall gave one last claw swipe at Thistleclaw before turning and running. Ivypool followed close behind. More dark forest Warriors were coming. She wasn't sure anymore that they would make it out of the territory.

'This is the time for desperate measures....' Ivypool thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 214 27
Waterlily now has her medicine cat name. She has faced many hardships, but she has learned how important she is in the clan by being their medicine c...
797 105 26
Peace has come in the Clans, but young Riverstorm is struggling to fit into RiverClan, while Brackenstar is finding it hard to keep a big secret. Sun...
1.8K 59 41
This AU about Mapleshade kits and how they get mad that their father didn't help their mother in need. All the kits go to the Dark forest to be with...
16.2K 798 28
After a narrow escape from death, Ravenpaw only wishes to earn his warrior name. But he soon realizes that danger still lurks in the forest, from bot...