Warriors Quest of Darkness (N...

By cheetahfur56

A fanfiction based of Warriors by Erin Hunter. What if... The dark forest WON?!? Join Ivypool, Lionblaze, an... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 23

177 6 1
By cheetahfur56

Petalfur led the three small kits out to a small clearing. Sparrowfeather and Tigerstar watched nearby.

Petalfur watched with pleasure as Eaglekit and Rustykit tumbled around and Dapplekit dabbed her paw at a bug.

"Let me see that hunter's crouch Tigerheart showed you earlier." Petalfur told Dapplekit.

Dapplekit obeyed and instantly went into the crouch, ready to spring at the bug. She leaped and landed squarely on the bug, killing it, and squishing it.

"Yeah! You caught the bug!" Petalfur said happily.

Dapplekit took the bug and ran around with it until Eaglekit and Rustykit started chasing her around.

"I want the bug!" Eaglekit said.

"But I want it too!" Rustykit called.

Petalfur pricked her ears. She scented cats, and they weren't dark forest cats. Tigerstar had too.

"Kits! Come here!" Petalfur called.

The three kits came back over to her, forgetting about the bug.

"What is it Petalfur?" Rustykit asked.

Then clan warriors ran through the undergrowth, with Lionblaze, Cloudtail and Brackenfur leaping for Tigerstar.

Reedwhisker ran over to Petalfur. "Come on!" He yowled.

Petalfur grabbed Dapplekit, Reedwhisker with Eaglekit, and Hazeltail took Rustykit. Together, they ran out of dark forest territory.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 192 23
Tigerclaw is finally chased out from ThunderClan. Waterlily must talk with Fireheart about the reign of Tigerclaw isn't over yet. Waterlily has foun...
1K 80 16
~Note: I am no longer updating this book~ Amberkit thinks that her life as a kit is perfect. She has her mother and two sisters by her side, and her...
12.1K 1.9K 54
COMPLETED Ivykit, the daughter of a traitor and adopted by her cruel aunt, is determined to prove herself. Follow her as she grows from Ivykit to Ivy...
2.4K 61 41
This AU about Mapleshade kits and how they get mad that their father didn't help their mother in need. All the kits go to the Dark forest to be with...