The Villain Just Wants to be...

By arieshima

Ye Zexi transmigrated as the big villain in a danmei novel, who shares the same name as him. Then, he found o... More

Introduction Page
【01】
【02】
【03】
【04】 
【05】
【06】
【07】
【08】
【09】
【10】
【11】
【12】
【13】
【14】
【15】  
【16】
【17】
【18】
【19】
【20】
【21】
【22】
【23】
【24】
【25】
【26】
【27】
【28】
【29】
【30】
【31】
【32】
【33】
【34】
【35】
【36】
【37】
【38】
【39】
【40】
【41】
【42】
【43】
【44】
【45】
【46】
【47】
【48】
【49】
【50】
【51】
【52】
【53】
【54】
【55】
【56】
【57】
【58】
【59】
【60】
【61】
【62】
【63】
【64】
【65】
【66】
【67】
【68】
【69】
【70】
【71】
【72】
【73】
【74】
【75】
【76】
【77】
【78】
【79】
【80】
【81】
【82】
【83】
【84】
【85】
【86】
【87】
【88】
【89】
【90】
【91】
【92】
【93】
【94】
【95】
【96】
【97】
【98】
【99】
【100】
【101】
【102】
【103】
【104】
【105】
【106】
【107】
【108】
【109】
【110】
【111】
【112】
【113】
【114】
【115】
【116】
【117】
【118】
【119】
【120】
【121】
【122】
【124】
【125】
【126】
【127】
【128】
【129】
【130】
【131】
【132】
【133】
【134】
【135】
【136】
【137】

【123】

10.1K 395 18
By arieshima

On New Year's Day, the crew took a day off.

Ye Zexi and He Jinyun went back to the Ye Residence for a simple lunch during the day, and then returned to the crew in the afternoon.

On returning home this time, Yan Man made a bunch of delicious foods for Ye Zexi. After eating at home, she packed the rest for Ye Zexi to bring back to the hotel.

After He Jinyun took a shower, as soon as he came out, he saw Ye Zexi lying lazily on the sofa, eating dried fish while reading the script.

Outside the window, snow was falling, covering the street with white flakes.

The heating in the room was adequate, but the light was a little dark, so He Jinyun turned on the light.

"What makes you think of reading the script?" He Jinyun walked over while wiping his hair.

Ye Zexi's eyes fell on He Jinyun naked|exposed abs, after a good appreciation, he said: "Is that even a question?" After a pause, Ye Zexi put on a light smile. "Besides, if I finish reading the script early, I can do something a little bit later."

He Jinyun raised his eyebrows.

Ye Zexi looked at him innocently.

In order to make time for the New Year's Day holiday, the crew had been working overtime during this period.

Rushing the filming process is a bit stressful for the actors and staff.

Ye Zexi was used to dealing with pressure, so he didn't feel too tired.

But for others, it was not so easy. Among them, He Jinyun was naturally included.

As the chief director, there were too many things He Jinyun needed to look at. When the crew got busy, the busiest person became He Jinyun.

Although Ye Zexi would help from time to time, He Jinyun still needed to do more things by himself.

Although Ye Zexi and He Jinyun's time spent with each other did not decrease, each time they returned to the hotel, they both fell asleep.

As for the other activities--

Ye Zexi sighed at the thought of this, apart from kissing, they really did nothing more!

Nothing at all!

As a couple in love, they still slept in the same bed every day, but they had to keep their hearts pure and undesirable.

Too difficult.

How could He Jinyun not understand Ye Zexi's meaning?

His eyes were full of laughter, so who was the one complaining before, how come suddenly he became the most inferior.

It seemed to be better now, not only did the youth not complain, but even lay flat.

At this point, Ye Zexi still had a lot of things he wanted to say. Not that he didn't want to fight for it, but he suddenly found out, just like Tang Jing said.

If you really like someone, you don't care about your position. When in love, these are meaningless issues.

And more importantly, Ye Zexi actually liked the view from the bottom, and he could enjoy many different things.

Just think of this and accept it.

It's that simple.

*

On the next day, Ye Zexi lay in bed for a while, and He Jinyun kissed his eyes, and asked in a dumb voice, "Would you like to rest in the room in the morning?"

When Ye Zexi heard this, he became unhappy for a moment, and sat up: "No! If I don't come in today, they will gossip again later!"

He Jinyun laughed, but did not force Ye Zexi to rest, instead he turned around and grabbed the clothes Ye Zexi was going to wear today, put them on the heater for a while, and then handed them to Ye Zexi.

As soon as January arrived, time became tighter.

Seeing that the Chinese New Year's Day was getting closer and closer, the filming tasks of the actors were getting more and more onerous.

When there were still twenty days before the Chinese New Year, Tang Jing finally finished his part of the filming.

The crew held a small farewell party that day, and everyone was a little sad while relaxing.

Ye Zexi drank some wine and said with emotion, "Tang Tang, are you leaving tomorrow?"

Tang Jing nodded: "Well, there are new work arrangements the day after tomorrow."

With a long sigh, Ye Zexi's tone was full of loss: "Then I have one less person who I can chat with!"

Tang Jing glanced at He Jinyun next to him, meaning don't talk nonsense: "Don't you usually talk to Director He? When do you often talk to me?"

Ye Zexi: "..."

It seemed to be true. For a while, Ye Zexi couldn't find anything to refute.

Tang Jing laughed and said easily: "Okay, I am very happy today. After all, I have finished, so I won't have to eat you two's dog food afterwards."

The people around couldn't help laughing when they heard it.

Ye Zexi was being ridiculed in public for the first time. Although he had tried very hard to keep calm, the bottom of his ears were still a little red.

After the party was over, tomorrow was another boring filming day.

On the twenty-eighth day of the twelfth lunar month, it was Ye Zexi's last finale.

Originally, Ye Zexi didn't really need any preparations. He had already finished memorizing the lines. Today's shooting, emotional outbursts were all natural.

But what he didn't expect was that He Jinyun changed the script a day before the shooting.

Not only was the whole ending of the story being changed, it was also a big change.

It meant that what Ye Zexi had prepared ahead was all in vain.

For this, He Jinyun was also a little sorry. But he still believed that only such an ending can be considered a complete and good ending.

Ye Zexi and He Jinyun had the same idea.

Although a little difficult, it was also a brand new challenge for Ye Zexi.

Thinking about it this way, Ye Zexi had not challenged such a difficult scene in a long time.

For a while, Ye Zexi also had a glimmer of anticipation in his heart.

On the day of the filming, there were snowflakes floating in the sky again, and the filming officially began.

What everyone didn't expect was that the shooting this time was not smooth at all.

After getting along for so long, everyone gave Ye Zexi a nickname in private, called "one take", the meaning goes without saying, one take pass.

But today, just for the beginning, Ye Zexi had been NG twice.

He Jinyun frowned, and finally couldn't help but ask: "Xi Xi, do you need a break?"

Being NG twice in a row, this was something Ye Zexi hadn't encountered for a long time. It was new. Ye Zexi was a little dazed, but at the same time a sense of freshness ignited in his heart.

Ye Zexi raised his head and looked at the crystals that kept falling from the sky.

After a long time, he shook his head and said, "No, I know how to play it."

He Jinyun was silent for a moment, but chose to believe in Ye Zexi's judgment.

But despite what Ye Zexi said, the subsequent shooting did not go smoothly.

"Six times!"

"My God, Ye Zexi's one month NG doesn't add up to that many, right?"

"Yeah, I'm a little worried ah..."

There were many people who were worried about this, and none of them was more worried than He Jinyun.

The temperature was below zero. In order to pursue perfection, Ye Zexi didn't wear a few clothes in the costume. He even took the heat packs out.

When the seventh filming started, the crew had already turned on the lights.

He Jinyun walked over to Ye Zexi, the snow fell on Ye Zexi's hair, and the man stretched out his hand and brushed it gently.

"Is it alright this time?" He Jinyun asked.

Ye Zexi's dark eyes were shining, and he smiled confidently: "Yes, I think I can do it this time."

A trace of heartache flashed in He Jinyun's eyes, and at the same time he breathed a sigh of relief: "Okay, let's go for the last time."

Ye Zexi nodded.

The shooting went smoothly this time, as Ye Zexi said, this time really passed.

So after hearing He Jinyun's "pass", many people still had not recovered.

Looking at Ye Zexi on the court again, he was completely immersed in emotions.

This time Gao Shu ran faster than He Jinyun, and quickly wrapped Ye Zexi with clothes.

But Ye Zexi rarely appeared to be immersed in his character. .

He Jinyun noticed something wrong at a glance. He hurried forward and gently took Ye Zexi's hand: "Xi Xi, it's over. Congratulations."

Ye Zexi just woke up from a dream, and looked back blankly.

He Jinyun strongly hugged Ye Zexi into his arms, and gently dropped a kiss on his cold eyebrows: "Okay, it's over, it's over. It is done, don't cry."

Ye Zexi's tears fell, and he nodded heavily.

At this time, the surrounding staff finally came to their senses, and quickly pushed the prepared flower and cake out.

"It's done! Congratulations!"

"Congratulations!"

"..."

With the end of the last scene, the four-month-long filming of "After the Rain" finally came to an end today.

It was rare for everyone to drink too much at the final banquet, and He Jinyun was the one who got it worse.

In the end, even the final red envelopes were being handed out by Ye Zexi on his behalf.

By the time the banquet was over, it was early morning when they returned to the hotel.

Before the two had a good rest, Ye Zexi and He Jinyun got on the plane to England the next afternoon.

It wasn't until he set foot on the land of a foreign country that Ye Zexi suddenly realized one thing——

He forgot to prepare a present for Zhuang Lan!

—-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

726K 30.4K 98
Song Jinxi really likes the overlord villain in a story about a sadomasochistic president. The villain is handsome and innocent, smarter than demon...
940K 30.9K 57
As tragedy befalls on Zhan Yu , he soon finds himself transmigrated into a novel world as a character. To his disappointment, he became the villain w...
1.3K 67 19
Jean's dream was to be able to graduate from a well known university and pursue his future career as a Professor.But what will happen when he suddenl...
41.1K 683 20
Dong Jiahui, the daughter of the Dong family, was kicked out of the house by the Lu family because she had been married for three years and was unabl...