šŸŒ“ Inhuman (Gravity Falls Dip...

Galing kay IvBeauty

When young preteens Dipper and Mabel Pines are sent to the hidden town of Gravity Falls in Oregon to spend th... Higit pa

šŸŒ” Ep.1: Tourist Trap šŸŒ”
šŸŒ” Ep.2: Legend Of Gobblewonker šŸŒ”
šŸŒ“ Ep.3: Head Hunters šŸŒ“
šŸŒ’ Ep.4: The Hand That Rocks The Mabel šŸŒ’
šŸŒ’ Ep.5: The Inconveniencing šŸŒ’
šŸŒ‘ Ep.6: Dipper Vs Manliness šŸŒ‘
šŸŒ˜ Ep.8: Irrational Treasure šŸŒ˜
šŸŒ— Ep.9: Time Traveler's Pig šŸŒ—
šŸŒ– Ep.10: Fight Fighters šŸŒ–
šŸŒ– Ep.11: Little Dipper šŸŒ–
šŸŒ• Ep. 12: Summerween šŸŒ•
šŸŒ” Ep.13: Boss Mabel šŸŒ”
šŸŒ” Ep.14: The Bottomless Pit šŸŒ”
šŸŒ“ Ep.15: The Deep End šŸŒ“
šŸŒ’ Ep.16: Carpet Diem šŸŒ’
šŸŒ‘ Ep.17: Boyz Crazy šŸŒ‘
šŸŒ˜ Ep.18: Land Before Swine šŸŒ˜
šŸŒ— Ep.19: Dreamscaperers šŸŒ—
šŸŒ– Ep.20: Gideon Rises šŸŒ–
šŸ’« Mabel's Guide to Life! šŸ’«
šŸŒ² Dipper's Guide to the Unexplained šŸŒ²
šŸŒ• Season 2 - Ep.1: Scare-oke šŸŒ•
šŸŒ” Ep.2: Into The Bunker šŸŒ”
šŸŒ” Ep.3: Golf War šŸŒ”
šŸŒ“ Ep.4: Sock Opera šŸŒ“
šŸŒ’ Ep.5: Soos And The Real Girl šŸŒ’
šŸŒ‘ Ep.6: Little Gift Shop Of Horrors šŸŒ‘
šŸŒ˜ Ep.7: Society Of The Blind Eye šŸŒ˜
šŸŒ˜ Ep.8: Blendin's Game šŸŒ˜

šŸŒ˜ Ep.7: Double Dipper šŸŒ˜

1.2K 53 192
Galing kay IvBeauty

~~~~~~~~~Dipper's POV~~~~~~~~~

Mabel and I sat on a couch in the parlor as everyone prepared the room around us. All of a sudden, I started feeling a little funny, and I gripped my stomach with a groan.

"Oh no, Mabel.. I don't feel so good, I.. BLAAAAAHHHHH!!!" I pulled out the bottle of silly string I hid behind my back, shooting the string at Mabel.

"Ughhhh, Grunkle Stan, what did you feed us?!? BLAHHHHHH!!!" She shot back with her own, the two of us laughing.

That is, until (y/n) came running over in a panic, "Guys, guys, something terrible just happened!!"

We stared in confusion, before he pulled out his own can of silly string and shot us both, "BLAHHHHH!!!"

As the three of us laughed, we began to run around and chase each other as we through stuff at the other, all of us having fun, until Stan took our things away, "Alright alright, party supplies are now off limits."

Soos turned to us, "Mr. Pines, who's birthday is it again?"

"Nobody's. Thought this party might be a good way to get kids to spend money at the shack."

"Nice!"

"The young people of this town want fun? I'll smother them with fun!"

I started serving us some Pit Cola, "Maybe comments like that are why kids don't come to the shack."

"Hey hey!!" He took the Pit Cola, closing it before putting it away, "How's about you make yourself useful and copy these flyers?"

Mabel smiled as Stan handed me the flyers, "Oh boy, a trip to the copier store!!"

"Calendars, mugs, t-shirts, and more! They got it all at the copier store!" Soos replied, soon shrinking in love, "That's not their slogan, I just feel that way about the copier store."

"It should be their slogan," (y/n) replied.

Stan quickly waved it off though, "Save the trouble! You know the old copier in my office? I finally fixed the old girl up! Good as new!"

Good as new, huh?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pulling off the sheet that covered said machine, a cloud of dust forced a cough out of us, followed by Mabel smiling at the sight of flies. "Butterflies!"

I then opened the machine, raising an eyebrow, "Does it even work?"

"I doubt it," (y/n) replied, "That thing hasn't worked in years."

Mabel turned to him, "But Stan said he fixed it!"

"Well Stan isn't exactly a handy man."

"I bet ten bucks Stan was able to make this machine work!"

"Alright, bet."

Rolling my eyes at their argument, I pressed what I figured was the on button, then rested my arm on the machine as I read the flyers Stan gave us. However, I was startled to see a green light pass by it, making me quickly pull it back as buzzing noises started to be heard.

We coughed even more when another cloud of smoke came out, only to see a picture of my arm resting on the floor, which Mabel quickly picked up with a smile, "Success!"

But when she felt it move, she instantly dropped it back on the ground, and we all saw the paper twitch and glitch around, an exact replica of my arm crawling out and over to us on its own!

The three of us screamed, backing away as (y/n) stood in front of us protectively. As it got closer, I began to panic, yelling "Stay back!!" as I threw my drink at it, which made the hand dissolve into nothing.

The three of us stayed in the silence of the room for a few seconds before I finally found my voice in the terror, "Oh my gosh, guys.. I think this copier can copy human beings!"

"Do you know what this means?!" Mabel asked with a gasp, followed by a bright smile, "(y/n) owes me ten bucks!!"

"As if, the deal was for it to work properly!!"

"And it works, hand it over, bucko!!"

A heavy sigh escaped his lips, grumbling as he reached into his pocket and handed Mabel a ten dollar bill.

About an hour later, we were able to print out more flyers and join Stan and the others back in the parlor as he began to explain. "Alright, party people, and Dipper, let's talk business. Soos, because you work for free, and you begged, I'm letting you be DJ."

"You won't regret it, Mr. Pines," Soos replied, "I got this book to teach me how to DJ r-r-right!"

"Not encouraging." He then walked over to us, "(y/n), you and Mabel will work at the ticket stand."

"What?! But Grunkle Stan, this party is my chance to make new friends!! And besides!" Mabel grabbed my wrist, raising my arm up, "I'm sure Dipper can handle being hours alone with (y/n)!"

I felt my cheeks flush; hours? Alone?! With (y/n)?!?

"I don't mind," (y/n) replied, giving me a smile which only made me grow darker. "If anything, it's good company."

I stared for a bit, then returned a smile, "Y-yeah, good company.."

Stan leaned closer to me, a scowl on his face, "You realize if you do you gotta commit to staying at the ticket stand with (y/n). No getting out of it, just the two of you, alone, all night!"

Was that suppose to be a bad thing?

I didn't hesitate to respond, smiling at the thought, "I promise."

Some hours passed, and it was already dark outside as we waited for the party guests to arrive. I was in my room in front of the mirror, finishing to get ready, when Mabel suddenly just spawned beside it, "AH! ... what."

"Oh, uh, thank you, Mabel, you're the best sister ever for getting me a chance to make out with (y/n)!!" she spoke in a mocking town.

I rolled my eyes, though she did have a point. "Thanks, Mabel.. But don't do unexpected things for tonight, okay? I've devised a plan to make sure my night with (y/n) goes perfect."

"Plan? Oh, you're not making one of those overcomplicated listy things, are you?"

"Psh, over complicated? Let me just.." I pulled out the list I had made from my pocket, unfolding it until part of it touched the ground. "Step one: getting to know each other with playful banter. Banter's like talking but smarter."

Mabel narrowed her eyes, "That sounds like a dumb idea for poop heads."

"Yeah, see? This isn't banter, this is what I want to avoid with (y/n). The final step is to ask him to dance. If I follow steps one through eleven nothing can get in my way!"

"Dipper, you're the one getting in your own way! Can't you just walk up and talk to him like a normal person?"

"Step nine, sister!"

She rolled her eyes at that, and then there was a knock on our door, to which I quickly answered, "It's open!"

"Guys, the party's starting, you better get downstairs quick!" (y/n)'s voice was heard as he walked on, when my face suddenly overheated..

Y'all know the drill, I had to-
This outfit was based on one in a drawing of Blitzø from Helluva Boss (yes i watch it and yes i need the last episode)
I've also drawn a character of my own with this outfit, so if you wanna see it, go check out my Toyhouse at IvBeauty under Ryan Riverton 👀

Anyway:

He looked.... whoa.....

Mabel smiled brightly, her yelling quickly knocking me out of my trance. "Whoa, (y/n), you look so good!!"

"You think so? Thanks!" He looked down at his outfit, "Just something I bought last minute, I figured I'd dress for the occasion."

"Well, y-you definitely pull it off..!" I let out an chuckle, to which he raised an eyebrow, but smile nonetheless.

"Thanks, Dip. Now c'mon, the guests aren't gonna rip themselves off," he said before leaving the room.

I took a deep breath, trying to lower down my body temperature; that has definitely taken me off guard....

"Dipper?" I turned to Mabel, her expression more serious than I expected, "You better get him soon, or else you're gonna lose him."

... yeah, I know that..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About an hour had past, and the place was already packed. (y/n) and I were outside on the ticket booth, getting as I whispered the first step of my plan under my breath, I turned to face him with a smile. "So here's a casual question! What's your favorite type of snack food?"

"Oh, uh.. wow, I have to pick one?"

"No way, mine too!"

"Wait what?"

"Uh- uh- I mean-" I quickly stuffed my mouth with a handful of popcorn, how could I mess something so easy like that?!

He didn't seem to think anything off it, letting out a small snicker and giving a customer their ticket after taking their money.

Then he spoke again, "You seem more nervous than usual, Dipper, is everything okay?"

"Me? O-of course I'm okay! Just trying to spend some time with my pal....!" I forced on a wide smile.

(y/n)'s expression was a mix of surprise and concerned at once. "Aha...."

"Uh, excuse me..?" We both looked over to the side, seeing a young girl standing not too far from the door, her posture showing that she was nervous about something.

(y/n) quickly answered, "Something wrong, Miss?"

"I was just looking for the bathroom, but this place is like a maze.."

"Yeah, the first time can be like that," he replied with a chuckle, standing up, "I'll show you where it is." He then turned to me, "I'll be back in a bit, okay?"

"Uh- y-yeah, okay..!"

He gave me a smile, then headed inside the shack with the girl.

He shouldn't take too long, it was just a few minutes, right?

So I waited a minute.

Then two.

Then five.

Ten..

Fifteen?!

I looked inside through the window, unable to catch a glimpse of (y/n) or the girl anywhere, and now I was getting worried.

Just to make sure he was okay, I flipped the sign on our ticket stan to closed and stood up, "I'll be back shorty! I'm sure Stan won't mind if I'm gone for a few minutes."

Stan was right there when I turned the corner, stopping me in my tracks with an angry glare, "Hey, what are you doing, kid?! These suckers aren't gonna rip themselves off!"

"Yeah!!!" yelled someone from behind.

Oh, so that's where (y/n) got that like from.

Stan crossed his arms, "You promised, remember?"

"I did?"

He pulled out a recorder and pressed play, my voice being heard from it, "I promise."

He walked away, still glaring at me as he did, and I had no choice but to sit back down and continue my job, worry only rising up inside.

"If only I could be in two places at once..."

And that's when it hit me; I can be in two places at once! Smiling to myself, I snuck into the office where the copier machine was left, and without giving it a second thought, I laid on the copier machine.

Once the green light had past through me, I jumped off and saw the paper on the ground shake a bit before another me crawled out, staring at him in amazement, "Woah..! I have a really big head."

Nervous about how this would go, I stared at my clone for a while, and he simply stared back, until we both spoke in synch, "So uh- ... heh, sorry, you first. Stop copying me!"

As the two of us laughed, he ended up hitting his elbow against the table, "O-ow-ow, funny bone."

With his head lowered, I grabbed a marker and wrote a two on his hat, "I will call you Number 2!"

"Definitely not," he replied, then smirked, "You know a name I've always wanted?"

"Tyrone~?" We both replied.

I backed away, smiling as I explained, "Okay, Tyrone, let's get down to business! I'm thinking you cover me at the ticket stand while I ask (y/n) to dance!"

"I know the plan, buddy!"

We both pulled out the list from our pockets, unfolding it until they were at full view, when an idea suddenly came to mind, and I backed away in suspicion, "Hey... we're not gonna get jealous and turn on each other like the clones in the movies, are we..?"

"Dipper, please, this is you you're talking about," he reminded me, then smiled, "Plus hey, you can always just disintegrate me with water!"

"Yeah..!!" we both tapped each other's foreheads, "Yeah..!!"

And so, Tyrone stayed at the ticket booth while I began my search for (y/n). Part of me hoped he'd be back by the time we went back to the booth, but no such luck. He wasn't on the dance floor, nor was he near the punch table.

Maybe the bathroom?

I headed up the stairs, and to my relief, I saw (y/n) leaning against the wall on his own. He noticed me right away, pulling away and smiling, "Dip, hey!"

"Hey, just had to use the bathroom, heh. What's- what's been taking you so long?"

"Oh God, well, on my way here Stan ended up stopping me and giving me this long lecture about how I was suppose to be at the ticket booth doing my job, and when I finally led the girl here, there was like six people in line, and she wanted me to wait so that she wouldn't get lost on the way to the parlor again."

I cringed, "Yeah, Stan can be annoying sometimes."

We both laughed at that, and he then raised an eyebrow, "Wait, won't we get into more trouble if there's no one at the booth?"

"Don't worry about that, I got someone to cover for us."

"Really?! That's great, we can actually enjoy the party!"

Just then, the bathroom door opened, revealing the girl from before. Now with better lighting, I could actually see her properly; she was clearly our age, with hair that reached her shoulders, strawberry blonde, green eyes, fair skin that was covered in freckles.

She was pretty, very pretty..

Letting out an embarrassment chuckle, she flattened her dress down, "Sorry for taking a bit, the soap didn't wanna come out.."

(y/n) smiled, "Don't worry about it."

It was easy to see a blush in her light skin as she smiled back, which only made by blood boil, but as her eyes then lended on me, she quickly grew nervous, "O-oh, were you in line? Sorry.."

"Oh! This is the guy I was telling you about," (y/n) quickly added, to which the girl tilted her head.

"This is Dipper?"

I tensed up, had he said some embarrassing things? "Ah, h-hey.."

"I'm Lorelei, (y/n) was just telling me about all the adventures you've had together, you're so cool!"

"Oh, uh, thank you..!" I felt my cheeks heat up in embarrassment.

"Hey, how about we all hang out at the party? I'd love to hear more about this town!"

"That sounds great!" (y/n) turned to me, "Hey, once you're done here, meet us down at the parlor?"

"Yeah, sure."

And they both walked away as thoughts of panic began to invade brain; how am I suppose to ask (y/n) to dance if there's someone else?!

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, picking it up and answering the call, "Hey buddy, it's me, you. I just got the same sense of panic as you."

"There's a girl in the way now, I can't ask him to dance if there's a girl in the way!" I whispered back, then I realized something. "I got an idea."

"I got the same one, but we're gonna need some help."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wrote a three on the new Dipper clone's hat as I explained, "And that's where you come in, Number 3."

"But what if someone catches me, I'll be all alone!"

Tyrone nodded, "Fair point, fair point."

"Okay one more, one more. Four Dippers, this is a four Dipper plan." I lied on the machine once more, letting the green light scan me before standing back up.

This time, the paper got stuck, and Tyrone walked over to pull it out, letting out a very disturbing clone of me crawl out, yelling strange noises.

Dipper 3 glared at them, "C'mon, you're not gonna make me partner up with him, are you?"

"Shh, hey, don't be rude!" Tyrone replied before trying to calm the pissed up Dipper, "Hey buddy hey, it's okay."

Weird Dipper just acted like a child, touching Tyrone's face as he yelled some more.

I tried not to groan, "Okay, just one more clone."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Always means forever,
ALWAAAAAYYYSS!
Forever.."

On stage was a girl singing character, but I wasn't paying attention, just trying to make sure our plan went by perfectly. I did notice that Mabel was spending her time with two other girls, and shortly after the blonde one walked off stage, Mabel ran up and grabbed the mic. "Soos, gimme the 80s-ist, crowd pleasing-ist, rock ballad-y-ist song you got!!"

Soos did as told, and Mabel smiled at the song he had put on, singing at the top of her lungs, "DON'T START UN-BELIEVING!!
NEVER DON'T NOT FEEL YOUR FEELINGS!!"

People cheered as she twirled the mic around her finger. "I'M GONNA DO A FLIP!!" she instead fell right on her face, but smiled at the crowd regardless, "THAT WAS FOR YOU GUYS!!"

At least she was having fun.

Then I noticed one of the Dippers whisper something to Soos, who then looked at the crowd, "Dude, would the owner of a lavender bike please report outside? It's apparently blocking one of the main entrances."

"Huh?" Lorelei raised an eyebrow in confusion, "I'm positive I left it with everyone else's vehicles.." She stood up, giving (y/n) and embarrassed smile before leaving.

"Oh, tough break," I mentioned as I stood beside him, "I wonder what happened since I wasn't there cuz I'm right here."

(y/n) raised an eyebrow at that, but before he could say anything, Soos's voice was heard once more, "Now we're gonna bring it down for a minute. Ladies, dudes, now's the time.."

Slow music began to play, and a smile grew on (y/n)'s face because of it, "Oh snap, I love this song..!"

I smiled at that, and Mabel ran over to me, "Hey goofus, now's your chance to ask (y-!!)" I instantly covered her mouth, dragging her a safe distance before letting her speak, so which she said, "Now's your chance to ask (y/n) to dance!"

"I-I know, but.."

"C'mon, go!!"

"Okay okay..!" I looked over, seeing (y/n) peacefully listening to the music as I struggled to take every step forward.

I can do this..

I can do this..!

I..

"I-I'll be right back!" I ended up running back to my room, explaining the situation to Tyrone, and the two of us paced around the room in thought.

"Oh, I agree," he said, breaking the silence, "You can't just go and dance with him."

"The dance floor is a minefield, a minefield, Tyrone!!"

"What if there's a glitch in the sound system?"

"Stan might get in the way!"

"Lorelei might come back!"

"There's too many variables! We need help."

And we got that help.

It took us six more clones to make ten of me, and all of us were making a brand new plan so that everything would be better than perfect. No corner was left unsearched, no detail was left unspoken, nothing would go out of place, when a small bell was heard.

Tyrone walked over with a smile, "There's your cue, it's the perfect moment to ask (y/n) to dance! Good luck!"

"Me? I don't need luck," I patted my pocket, "I've have a plan!"

I walk down the stairs and down the hall, confidence running through me. Just then I bumped into someone.

As I walked downstairs, I could feel my heart beating rapidly in my chest; this was it, I could finally ask (y/n) to dance, to spend the party with me, and maybe.. just maybe..

"Hey Dip!"

"AH!" I was stopped as (y/n) called for me, leaning beside the bathroom door, "(y/n)! W-... what are you doing here? I mean, wouldn't you rather be out on the dance floor? Uh, in like exactly forty-two seconds?"

He stared at me dumbfounded, "... I'm just waiting for the bathroom. I didn't get a change to go earlier."

"Um- uh- okay!" Starting to panic, I peeked down at my plan and whispered to myself, "Small talk, small talk small talk..!"

"So hey," I heard (y/n) speak again, "Out of all the creatures we've found so far, who's been your favorite so far?"

"Uh.." Glancing back once more at the plan, I placed it back in my pocket, "Well, I told you about the Multibear, right? He was a pretty cool guy, I may try to find him again soon."

"Take me next time, I'd love to meet him."

"What about you?"

"Personally, I'd say the wax figures were really cool, though obviously terrifying."

"It was definitely a trip talking to historical figures."

"I know, right?! How many people can say that they've battled Sherlock Holmes nowadays?!"

"Or that Larry King's head lives in our vents!"

The two of us shared a laugh, reminding ourselves of all that's happened in just a few weeks, all that we've been through together.

It was a nice feeling..

That's when the bathroom door opened, the one inside storming out, (y/n) asking, "Wait for me?"

"Of course!"

He smiled at that, then walked into the bathroom. That wasn't so bad..

"Hey!!!" Tyrone's voice was heard behind me, seeing him and the other Dippers behind him. "What are you doing up here?! Number Ten has been distracting Soos for fifteen minutes!! He's gonna get tired of that dot eventually!"

"NEVER!!!" We heard from the parlor.

I smiled as I explained, "You won't believe it, guys, I bumped into (y/n) accidentally and things are actually going great!"

"That's nice, but not the plan! Do we have to remind you?"

At Tyrone's words, all the clones began to read the plan step by step in their own sound, and I realized just how bizarre this whole thing had been, cringing at myself, "Oh man, you all sound crazy! Look, maybe we don't need the plan anymore, you know? Maybe I can just talk to (y/n) like a normal person!"

They all gasped and murmured in horror, Dipper Five arguing back, "If you're not gonna stick to the plan, maybe you shouldn't be the Dipper to dance with (y/n)!"

They all agreed, and I took a step back, "Guys, come on, we all said we weren't gonna turn on each other."

"I think we all knew we were lying.." Tyrone glared at me, the other Dippers grabbing me before I had the chance to run, dragging me away as I did everything I could to stand my ground.

They ended up throwing me into the closet, to which I immediately replied, "Ahh, I can't breath in here!"

"Yeah you can!" Tyrone replied, "Plus there's snacks and a coloring book in there for you!"

I let out a sigh of frustration, sitting down and eating the crackers as I heard the Dippers talking outside.

"Okay, now that Original Dipper or 'Dipper Classic! is no longer fit for it, I nominate myself to dance with (y/n) instead. I've been around the longest, so it should be me. Right? I mean logically. Logically, guys."

"Fair point, fair point. Counterpoint, maybe I should get to dance with (y/n) because I've been around here the least."

"That makes, like, zero sense."

"YOU MAKE ZERO SENSE!!"

"WATCH IT!!"

"DON'T SHOVE PEOPLE!!"

"NANANANANA-AAAAAAA!!" They all stopped arguing at the sound of Paper Jam Dipper.

"Hey, you want some cheese and crackers, buddy?"

"KKSSKSKSS!"

"Yikes.. Hey, guys, what would you do if you were trapped in a closet?"

"Break out."

And that's exactly what I had done. I was booking it down the hall, soon reaching the balcony that viewed the whole parlor, spotting (y/n) in the corner. "(Y/-"

Someone then covered my mouth and dragged me back, forcing me to face Tyrone as he spoke, "C'mon, man, give it up! You're overpowered!"

"Hold on,guys, think about it! We're exact equals mentally and physically. If we start fighting, it'll just go on for infinity!"

At my words, they all shared glances and agreed with each other, until I threw my strongest punch at Tyrone, knocking him off his feet.

"... CLONE FIGHT!!"

We all began to fight each other, and eventually it got so wild that they completely forgot they were suppose to fight me, so hiding from the others, I crawled under the fight and tried to escape.

"Hey!! Classic Dipper's getting away!!" one of them yelled, making me freeze up, but quickly smiling as I pointed at the seven on my hats. "No, friends, it's me, Number 7!"

They all looked down at Seven, who rapidly shook his head, "That's not me, guys, that's not me!!"

The paper I had taped to my hat then peeled off, my blood running could as they all made their way towards me, frantically patting my clothing for any weapons I could find.

"Stay back, stay back!!"

I pulled out the first thing in my vest, which happened to be a party popper, shooting it and triggering the water sprinkles on the shack's ceiling. I had forgotten water was their weakness until they all began to slowly melt due to the sprinkles, all soon turning into nothing more than water puddles.

"Huh, how about that."

"You!!" yelled Tyrone behind me before instantly tackling to the ground, the two of us beginning to fight.

His arm was around my neck in a chokehold as he yelled angrily, "Say it!!! Say I can dance with (y/n)!!!"

Managing to turn the tables, I placed him in a chokehold, "Never!!!"

However, we both froze at the sound of (y/n)'s laughter, both of us asking in synch, "(y/n)?"

Walking to the balcony, (y/n) stood by the corner with Lorelei, the two laughing cheerfully.

"We blew it man.." we said in synch again, sitting down against the balcony railings.

Tyrone then turned to me, "I dunno, you wanna go grab a couple sodas or something..?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tyrone and I sat on the little ledge of the roof, opening some sodas as he spoke, "Some night, huh?"

A shooting star passed by, and we both opened our sodas, which me then bringing up a question I had been trying to avoid, "... You think we even have a chance with (y/n)..? I mean, there's always the possibility that he's not even into boys.."

"I dunno, man, I hope so, but we're making zero progress the way we're doing it. The only good conversations you have with him is when you don't do anything in that list-stuff."

"I know. Mabel was right, I do get in my own way."

"Literally!" we said in synch, Tyrone making explosion noises before we both took a swig of our sodas.

Oh boy, don't look now.." I heard him say, which made me look over, seeing his stomach starting to melt away.

"Tyrone!"

"It's okay, dude, I had a good run. Remember what we talked about!"

"U-uh, of course!"

"Hey, and quit being such a wimp around (y/n) okay? For my sake...!" He struggled to get the last part out, completely melting away.

"Tyrone! You were the only one who understood.." I poured a bit of soda on the puddle before drinking the rest.

Well, time to face (y/n)..

Once I entered the shack, there was barely anyone left. Stan was smiling from ear to ear as he held a stack of cash, Mabel was dancing with the two other girls from before, Wendy and Soos were at the DJ booth, and (y/n) sat alone in one of the chairs.

With a deep breath, I walked over, "He, (y/n).."

"Dipper?" He looked up, eyebrows bent in worry, "You weren't in the hall when I left the bathroom, what happened?"

"It's a long story.."

"Well, I don't mind staying a little longer," he patted the chair beside him, "I'm all ears, whatcha got?"

Chuckling a bit, I sat beside him, and so really began the night..

Thanks for reading!!! 'Till next time!!!

❤️❤️❤️

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

175K 3.7K 43
For the first time in forever, Dipper and Mabel Pines have been sent to Gravity Falls to live with their great uncle. A weird old man who owns a tour...
12.1K 453 10
When Dipper and Mabel come back to the Mystery Shack for the summer to visit their Gruncle Stan, Dipper goes into the woods after a argument with Mab...
87.6K 3.8K 19
Dipper was only thirteen teen when he did this to himself. Dipper was in the middle of the woods when this happened, under the stars and bright moon...