The Kings of Hearts.

By Locatlie

This is the sequel to the Locatlie series. To be able to understand this story, you will have to read the sev... More

Q&A Chapter + Information
Epilogue Locatlie 7
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98.
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Epilogue: Part 1.
Epilogue: Part 2.
Epilogue: Part 3.
Epilogue: Part 4.
Epilogue: Part 5.
Epilogue: Part 6.
Epilogue: Part 7.
Epilogue: The Last Part.

Chapter 81

81 12 6
By Locatlie

We told Olivia we'd catch her up when we were back at the castle. That we now had about four hours with the three of us before we would go back to Prangie. She stated she first wanted an hour with all three of us before having 45 minutes with each of us and then the last forty five minutes she wanted as a group; we all agreed to that. We were quiet in the ride home, she was sitting next to me, but she was holding onto Luthers' hand. He was still in his king role though and I saw her staring at Luther with curiosity.

"Sorry about grumpy goose over here." Daniel said carefully looking at Olivia. "This is his king vibe."

"O, yeah no, I noticed that." She said her cheeks right away blushing and Luther looked at her with interest as she looked out the window. "Just wondering how long it takes him to get out of the king vibes."

"A little bit." Daniel confirmed. "It's a mindset."

"Yeah." She said. "He told me about it." She said iwht a small smile and Daniel nodded looking at her. "I wanted to do it by age tonight, but I think reverse age would be best, so he can calm down a bit and stuff." She offered and Luther gave her a curt nod as he looked out the window and I stared at Luther with a small smile.

"It's that I know that he's in his king role, or I'd punch him for being an absent dick to you." I signed and Daniel said it and Luther now snapped his head to me but I was looking at Olivia with my cheeky smile and she giggle at that.

"You don't have to punch him, he's not being an absent dick to me. He warned me in our night date that when he's king that he has to play a certain role. That it takes him some time to get into that role and then some time to get out of it. If he has to actually act like a king, like he def had to do today, it takes him a bit longer. He also has issues with anger management." She added and I giggled as I then saw Daniel smile. "You do too by the way, you were pissed off right away. It was cute."

"Like I said." I signed and Olivia looked at it. "I haven't been in Gotar for way too long." She nodded at that. "Neither has Luther."

"Yeah, he told me he goes by every now and then too yeah. Dan doesn't though right?" She said looking at Daniel and Danny smiled very widely at that and shook his head.

"Every now and then. I'm not really into it though. Not as much as Luther, and not even a fragment of Chris." He said and she nodded looking at him. "This is our castle here in Brusta." He said and her eyes widened as she climbed out first with Daniel and I looked at Luther and I signed 'You ok' and he shook his head and I nodded looking at him. We walked out and Daniel told her the basics of the castle before us deciding to go to Luthers place, as we didn't want to risk running into family right now. We went towards his private living room and she looked around with a huge smile on her face before she sat down.

"Is he angry because of what happened or because I'm chosen?" She then said carefully as Daniel handed her a glass of water and Daniel frowned looking at her before looking at Luther whom was frowning now.

"Because of what happened." Luther commented. "I'm fucking estatcic and delighted and happy that you're chosen." He said and she nodded.

"Good. I am too." She said blushing and I giggled at that a bit. "Can maybe someone tell me what happened? Like Ruby?" She said confused and I nodded slowly at that as I looked at Daniel and he decided to tell her our family history. She listened in interest with a slightly pokerface. When Daniel was done she stared ahead for a second and nodded.

"Uhm. Ok." She said carefully. "That. Yeah ok. I hope you guys do know that even though she is the bastard of Locatlie as she apparently calls herself, that she is a very close friend of mine and that I'd love to visit her." She said carefully "After the honeymoon and stuff."

"Of course." I signed and she looked at it. "We would appreciate it though if you didn't bring her into the castle, as mum will be there every now and then."

"Of course" She commented right away looking at Luther now and she then smiled. "James looks a lot like you Luther, do you hate hearing that?"

"No. I know we look a lot alike. He looks the second most like father." He said casually taking. A sip of his whiskey.

"You look more like your mum." She said with a giggle and I looked at Luther now whom sighed and nodded as he looked at the two of us.

"We have another sister, she was banished for being disrespectful to our mother and our fathers." Daniel said and she snapped her head to Daniel. "She was basically King Hugo with a wig."

"Excuse me?" She snapped to Daniel. "Banished?"

"Yes. She's the singer Bella you love." Daniel said carefully and her eyes widened in anger and shock now. "She was disrespectful to mum. She either had to apologise or she'd be banished and stuff. Her soul is banished."

She opened her mouth to speak and then she closed it and then she opened it again and she then looked at Luther whom was staring at her in interest, but also a bit of a dark look, she looked away from him and she then frowned. "Ok." She said nodding. "I uhm." She frowned. "Any more things I have to know about?" She said and I then started to sign a lot and fast and she sighed. "Chris, you're going way too fast." She said with a small smile and I looked at Daniel.

"What he is trying to say, but failing to, is that the only thing you should know right now is how happy we are that you are chosen. That we all really like you and that we can't wait to spend the rest of our lives together. That we're sorry that we didn't tell you beforehand, but family secrets and stuff like that. That there might be loads of family secrets but we can't currently think of them." Daniel said and the blush appeared on her face again. "How are you?" He demanded to her and she nodded slowly and she blew out some air.

"I was nervous for a long time." She commented. "Especially the last weeks." She said and I nodded slowly looking at her as Luther took a sip of his drink and she seemed nervous by his aura, which annoyed me; but I couldn't be mad at him for having to adjust from being a heartless dick to himself. "But I'm very happy." She confirmed and I nodded looking at her as I looked at the time for a second and back at her. "What time is it?"

"If you want 45 minutes with everyone, we should do that now." I signed to her and she looked at that and nodded. "I'll show you around a bit more ok?" I signed and she nodded ass he grabbed my hand and she then put her other hand on my arm. I smiled as I walked out of her and I showed her a bit of Luthers place, signing all the places, before arriving at the movie theatre he had here.

"I missed you." She said looking up at me and I smiled as I leaned against the seating here and I put my hands by her hair.

"Why do you never have your hair loose?" I said softly and she looked at me with the biggest smile ever as she leaned forward, her body against me now and she pressed her lips onto mine. O right, she loved hearing my voice. I kissed her back with a huge smile on my face before concentrating on the kiss. I put my hands through her hair before resting on her waist. I then put both of my arms around her tightly, to hold her closer to me. Her one hand was on my chest and the other on my cheeks. We made out for a bit before she let go of my lips and gave me a small peck. Her head then rested on my shoulder and she held onto me tightly.

"It's a lot of work." She whispered softly back. "And my coach thought it would be better- I mean Ruby thought it would be better to have it tight." She said and I smiled as I gave her shoulder a kiss. "You prefer it loose?"

"I don't mind." I stated as I looked into her brown eyes and she looked at me and there seemed a sort of hunger in her eyes. "Do you want me to sign or?" I said and she shook her head as her finger was on my lips now and I gave it a kiss.

"No. I just. Want you? Is that bad to say?" She breathed and I giggled.

"Three more weeks until the wedding babe." I said and she closed her eyes and put her head against my chest and I giggled. "Just know you have the same effect on me." I replied.

"I know, I can very clearly feel that." She muttered and I laughed at that and she laughed as well. "Rose didn't like me very much?" She said looking into my eyes and I saw some sadness in her eyes.

"She doesn't like Ruby." I said as I put a strand of her hair behind her ear. "But I think she heard Luther loud and clear." She nodded looking at me.

"She looks more like you than Carrie does." She said and I giggled looking at her and I nodded as I she leaned forward and gave my lips some kisses and she let out a dramatic sigh and I smiled as I gave her a couple more pecks. "What happens now?" She asked and I looked at her, tracing her cheek, my thumb going to her mouth now, those fucking lips.

"We go back to Prangie now, to work basically." I said and she nodded. "Work on the wedding a bit." I added and she smiled and nodded looking at me. "Plan the honeymoon." I said as my hands went down to her arms now and she just felt so good. I then put my hands on her back and rubbed the small of her back, her hands now in my hair. "Then you come back the day before the wedding for the fitting of your dress and we have our fourway meeting. Then we get married and then the honeymoon and then I go to Gotar, you guys go to Prangie probably." I said and she nodded looking at me as she gave me a peck on my lip, her kiss being so hungry for me. I kissed her back breathlessly as well, before she let go of me. "And we can, without limitations, do whatever we're both thinking of." I added in my slightly hoarse voice and she pressed her lips onto mine and she made that moan again. Fucking hell. I looked at the time and I had about two minutes left with her. "Babe, I don't want to fuck this up three weeks before the wedding." I moaned as her lips were on my neck now and she let go of it and she just held onto me.

"I'm sorry." She whispered softly and I giggled.

"It is totally fine." I whispered back and I gave her a couple of pecks before standing up. "We have to go back, you've gotta annoy Dan and Luther." I said and she giggled at that as I turned around and hugged her from the back and I gave her cheek a kiss. "I love you." I said in her ear and she closed her eyes as she held onto my arms.

"I love you too." She said back and I smiled.

She loved me, Lucky me.

A.N

The next chapter will be from Olivia's P.O.V. The first time we'll see in her mind to know where her head is at. Who is excited about that?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 507 26
This is the fourth book of the Locatlie series. The Locatlie series is a story about a young girl named Julia, who is taken at a very young age by th...
4.2M 90.9K 53
"Why do you provoke me Rose," he said "Do I need to bury myself deep in your cunt to remind you who you belong to" His voice laced with lust his ha...
4.4K 249 46
Book 1: Little One (Completed) Book 2: Some Thorns, Some Roses (Current) Updates are frequent This is NOT a stand-alone book Do not copy this book p...
554 29 5
"If they're getting married does that mean she'll have his kids? I roll my eyes at the thought. 5 Kids, me and hers that was supposed to be the plan...