DESTINY DECIDES EVERYTHING (C...

Av 01_the2006

What happens when two soul sisters are forced to marry Billionaire Brothers in order to save their Adopted... Mer

From Author
INTRODUCTION
INTRODUCTION
INTRODUCTION-3
1.THE BEGINNING
2.PRESENT
3.WITHIN A MONTH
4.THEIR MEET
5.PLAN SUCCESS
6.SHOPPING CHAOS
7.ENGAGEMENT
COSTUMES AND INTRO
8.ENGAGEMENT (PART- 2)
9.WE WON'T SPARE YOU
10.MARRIED
COSTUMES
11.CONFUSED
13.FUN IN THE POOL
14.PIGGY RIDE
15.ANNIVERSARY
16.MIND YOUR LIMITS
17.YOUR FIRST LOVE
18.CONVINCING HIM
19.BIKE RIDE
20.CHALLENGE
21.I AM THERE FOR YOU
22.CREAM
23.STAY AWAY
24.POSSESIVENESS
25.TONIGHT
26.PROPOSE HIM
27.PARTY BEGINS
28.CHANGE IN PLAN
29.KIDNAPPED
30.KIDNAPPING IS AWESOME
31.ONLY MINE
32. LOVE IS NOT WEAK
33. FULL OF lOVE
34.BABY NAMES
35. UNTOLD CONNECTION
36. PAYING FOR MISTAKES
37. MISUNDERSTANDING
38.EXPRESSING FEELING
39.I WILL NOT ACCEPT
40.I DO CARE
41.I DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING
42.BLAST FROM THE PAST
43.BROTHERS FOR LIFE
44.YOU LOST HER
45.I WILL FREE YOU
46. WHY
47.YOU BROKE MY HOME
48. I AM REALLY SORRY
49.FROM THE BEGINNING
50.WE ALL WILL DECIDE
51. YOUR MAN
52.I CAN'T BELIEVE IT
53. GENETIC ACT
54. CHOCOS WITH MILK
55. THE HAPPY ENDING
BONUS CHAPTER-1

12.TRUTH

1.8K 83 26
Av 01_the2006

AUTHOR POV

In their Personal gym,

Karthik and Siddharth were sitting in couch placed there. There was a pin drop silence. They both were thinking about same thing. Is Naira and Avneet are really innocent are pretending to be innocent. Then

Kar: what do you think about Naira and Avneet???

Sid: I don't know bro. I don't know whether Avneet is really innocent are pretending to be innocent.

Kar: same doubt for me also. But I am shocked yesterday .

Sid: what happened bro???

Kar: Naira had a terrible nightmare. She was sweating more, Her breathing was uneven, and she was trembling. I calmed her down. After 30 mins she became normal and slept. I don't understand anything. And I understood that Naira can't sleep if there a little movement or sound.

Sid: bro, Avneet didn't have night mare but murmured in her sleep. Nobody loves her except Naira. And she said that the world is cruel. And she said someone as devil and said that they will slap Naira. And said many more bro.

Kar: while waking up I heard Naira too murmuring that she will cook later and requested someone not to slap her.

Sid: something must have happened. Both of them saying the same that Naira will be slapped. And little one refered them as DEVIL.

Kar: so you are calling Avneet as Little one?? Anyway nice name chote. And I have hired a detective to find each and every details about Naira and Avneet.

Sid: ok bro. Even I also thought to do that.

Kar: ok.

After that they both started talking about their Bussiness. After 1 hour, they received a phone call from Detective, Kartik attended the call and switched on the speaker,,

( Kar= Karthik, Sid= Siddharth, Det= Detective)

Kar: yes Mr. Akshay.

Dec: is this is Karthik Nigam

Kar: Yes Mr. Akshay. Have you collected the information about the girls

Dec: Yes sir.

Kar: then say the information you collected

Dec: yes sir. They are adopted children of Mr. And Mrs. Rathore. They were so cruel to them. They made them do all the House hold works at the age of 5.

Both Avneet and. Naira Doesn't remember their parents face. But they both were pampered kids. We weren't able to find about their Parents but we are trying.

They blackmailed them by saying that they will never let them know their parents face or identity. They both have no friends from a very young age.

Naira was affected a lot by them. She worked at two places at same time. To make Avneet Study. And Avneet is a medical student and she won the scholarship this year from Mr. Siddharth Nigam.

They both have trust Issues. Avneet is childish but Naira was very matured from a very young age. They were so cruel but Naira respects them. Recently they have arranged their own daughters marriage with two brothers. It's just for revenge.

To bring Disgrace to the boys family.But the girls ran away with their boyfriends and Mr. And Mr. Rathore eloped abroad. It's was said that Naira and Avneet married those brothers.

But we weren't able to find the grooms and groom family. After finding about Naira and Avneet parent, and the grooms family we will inform you.

Kar: ok.

Dec: ok. Thank you sir for approaching us.

Kar: sure. But find about their Biological parents soon. I want every information about them. Understood.

Dec: yes sir.

Then Karthik disconnected the call. They both were very angry and their eyes were blood shot red by hearing the detective.

Kar: how dare they?

Sid: they have mistreated both Naira and little one??.

Kar: now I understood what they murmured and why they murmured.

Sid: we should not leave them for two reasons. 1= they made little one and Naira's life miserable. And 2= For betraying us.

Kar: yes. We should use our resources and find those Rathores as soon as possible and the punishment for betraying us will be given by we two and for mistreating Naira and Avneet, they both will decide. But we should not spare them.

Sid: and what about their daughters?? I think we can leave them. There was no fault on them. They were true to their love
.
Kar: I too thought the same. We can leave them. And Naira is having nightmares. She will not say to me now. I have to think a solution for that too. I think we should ask to Avneet about Naira's Nightmare.

Sid: bro, Avneet is a heavy sleeper. Once she sleeps she will not care about anything and never wakes up early. So i think she doesn't know.

Kar: yes. You are right. Ok we can speak about this later. We can go and check on them.

Sid: yes. I am coming bro.

They both were moving to their room. But they heard sounds in kitchen. So They both went there. There both Avneet and Naira were cooking and discussing about Sidthik.

So they hided themselves behind a pillar and decided to hear their discussion

Avu: you will not believe it Naira. Yesterday Sid and his brother behaved like they were beasts who were in the form of human. But today Sid behaved as if  nothing happened yesterday.

Nai: same happened for me also. Karthik behaved so good to me, in the same way he will behave with his family. I was shocked. Yesterday he was yelling and today he was too calm.

Avu: I think Sid will act according to the mood.

Nai: karthik is bipolar.

Avu: sid too.

Nai: after all they are brothers. So they will be same right.

Avu: yes. And best brothers. They were like us, I mean they are each other's strength.

Nai: yes. And Avu yesterday I had nightmare but for the first time after so many years I slept well. For the first time I felt like I slept and don't want to get up from bed.First I thought that it's because of sleeping on comfortable mattresses. But I was shocked to see that I was cuddling with Karthik. And I slept well because he was with me after I got nightmare .

Avu: I am sorry Naira. Till date I wasn't able to help you regarding nightmare. But I am happy that you slept well. .

( she said with Happy tears. Naira wiped her tears)

did you said about nightmare to Karthik bhai.

Nai: no. You knew it Avu. We have no friends till date. So I don't know what to do Or trust him. Or tell him.

Avu: yes Naira. But I think we can trust them. For the first time we are breathing freely and we are feeling that we are in home. Just because of them.

Nai: I accept it Avu. They helped us without knowing. But why Mr. And Mrs. Rathore ran away??

Avu: yes. And why they married us? I mean they selected us particularly.

Nai: ok.we can think about that after wards. Right now we should visit Rathore mansion and find something about our parents. Atleast a photo.

Avu: I remember that we had so many pics when we are four years old. Those pics will be in Rathore mansion. Because with that photo only that devil blackmailed that she will burn them.

Nai: yes. We should visit that house and search.

Avu: yeah. But where are Sid and Karthik bhai??

Nai: avu. I am also with you all the time. If you didn't knew how will I knew??

Avu: yeah. I forgot. Ok leave it. Let's cook.

Karthik and Siddhart listened everything. They scared Both Naira and Avneet from behind. They jumped on their places. Both Karthik and Siddharth were sitting on the floor and Laughing. Then

AUTHOR POV END

To be continued........

Sorry for giving late update.
My school was reopening from Tomorrow. I am studying 11th std. And I am Maths biology student.So I will give update when I am free. Please adjust with it. But I will give a big chapter.

🌹❤THANK YOU❤🌹

💛STAY SAFE💛
💙TAKE CARE💙

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

31.2K 3.4K 57
This is a story of parents who own their children by forcing their decisions on them. Sometimes, parents advice is heaven but when it goes against yo...
83.3K 6.6K 23
Both the Roy and Kumar families had a very old friendship. Besides, the business was also the same. Both the families lived exactly like one family. ...
41.9K 6.4K 57
Can love be so weak that it can become weak just due to a misunderstanding? Due to that one misunderstanding, brother becomes the enemy of others. Th...
364K 21.6K 56
"Vivaah Sampan Hua" Siddharth Nigam, a popular bachelor business man, mafia king is tied in a sacred bond called marriage with a hot, cute girl named...