Us

By XENON_XOXO

This story is purely fictional 7 years yet Kim Jongin is still stuck in time. Everyone moved one, everyone ch... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
!!!

Chapter 9

135 8 0
By XENON_XOXO

Jennie's POV

6 hours before

After breakfast ended I left the girls for awhile and went to the hospital to take care of some things for the meeting tomorrow and also sign some papers. It was just a quick trip to my office at the hospital then I headed down to the Cardio-Thoracic department to check if Travis is here. But he was nowhere in sight and he also doesn't have a surgery scheduled. I tried calling him but he's not picking up his phone I have a feeling that he's sleeping or taking a nap cause the nurses said he didn't go home last night cause of a patient and preparing for his conference also.

I went to his office and peeked a little, and there I saw him sleeping soundly. I'm afraid of waking him up cause I believe he just got asleep. Instead of waking him up I just called his fiance Nicholas short for Nick.

"Hello Nick its me Jennie" I said.

"Oh hello to you too Jen, so what are you calling me about is it Travis again? Is he being a pain in your ass again?" He said and that made me laugh hard.

"Oh! No, no I just came by his office and he was asleep, I was just gonna ask him a favor to look after the twins this evening cause I'll be having dinner with my friends" I said.

Nick has the opposite personality of Travis. Travis is kinda strict if you'll first glance at him and he rarely speaks unless needed to or he's with his friends. Meanwhile Nick is a social butterfly, and he's really fun to be with. Sometimes when we go out Nick makes me do these random things that I cannot even imagine that I would do it in my life.

I guess Nick brings out the fun and wild side of me.

"Omy gosh Jen! I'm off this 4pm already and I know Travis is too. So yes I'll tell him to pick up the twins but here's a catch Jen, I'll be going with them also" he said and laughed on the other line making me giggle.

"Ofcourse you can come! The twins have been telling me that they miss already their Dada Nick and don't tell Trav about this but the kids are kinda getting bored seeing Travis' face" we laughed at what I said. The people here in the hallway are weirdly looking at me. I walk towards the elevator and waited for awhile.

"You're such a meanie Jen, but no worries this is gonna be our little secret" he said. We chatted for awhile and I bid my goodbye already when the elevator door opened.

Nick is also a Pediatrician here at the hospital. He just recently worked here after he finished his fellowship at his previous hospital. But him and Travis are dating for a few years now maybe they have been dating for 5 or 6? I'm not quite sure of the year cause I forgot about it.

Travis is my childhood friend and classmate when I was still studying in New Zealand, when I moved to Korea we still kept in touch but due to my hectic schedule I eventually lost communication with him. I just recently met him when the twins was already 2 years old. And now Travis and Nick are part of our family already and I can't wait to witness them make their own family. 

I arrived already at the parking lot and headed directly to my car cause I'm going back home to fetch the girls cause I'm gonna bring them to Bryant Park maybe we'll have our lunch their if they want. When I arrive at my house the girls are already waiting outside wearing their thick jackets cause its getting cold here now since its winter already.

"Okay we're going to Bryant Part girls to have our lunch there" I said and started driving already.

Rose connected her phone on my car to play some music. She mostly played Kpop songs and the girls' new songs also. Hearing the songs makes me missed those times that I was still doing that. Staying up too late at the studio to create songs with Teddy oppa and exhausting and drenching our bodies with sweat just to polish our dance choregraphy. It may be tiring and exhausting to hear but the fun and memories it brought us are priceless. Wish I could do that again but I doubt I can now.

After a few turns and stop we finally arrived at the Park. "Unnie,Chaeyoung and Lisa make sure to wear your sunglasses or masks cause looking from here their's a lot of people and someone might recognize you." I told them, they looked at the window and nodded at me when they made sure that there are really a lot of people.

We slowly walked at towards the park indulging the beautiful and calm scenery that we are on. Later on the two maknaes ask permission from us to go somewhere cause they want to look at something we just nodded and told them not to take too long.

"Unnie what food do you want to eat?" She started examining the food stalls that were lined up.

"I think I'm gonna have tacos, I want something Mexican" she said and started walking towards the food stall the sells Mexican food. She ordered Tacos and a Burrito. Meanwhile I ordered Quesadilla and Chilaquiles.

"Unnie what time is your flight on friday?" I looked around to see if Lisa and Chae would be here already.

"8am in the morning. I hate morning flights but atleast we'll be back on Korea early for Chae's wedding" she said and continued "By the way are you really not coming to the wedding? I mean it would be not the same if you're not there" she said and pouted.

"I really can't ,aside from the fact that I'm still not ready to be back there, I am also really busy since Christmas is coming the next few days I need to take care of some important matters for the hospital" I explained.

"Fine, but I hope in Lisa or my wedding you should be there and that's mandatory. If you'll not come to Korea then I'll held my wedding here in New York so that you have no excuses in not attending anymore" that made me laughed.

"Why are you laughing unnies?" Lisa suddenly said. We just shook our heads.

"You bought pretzels!!" I've been cravinv for this since the last three days.

"Yah! Unnie spare us also" Chaeyoung said. I just nodded at them and continued eating. We just chitchat during the whole afternoon. With them literally questioning me if I have any suitors or boyfriend and when I told them none they would tell me I'm just lying. Omy God I can't with these girls lol.

A few hours later

We're here at K Town right now and we'll be having our dinner here since the girls miss Korean food and I can't cook them because I am not totally an expert. Unnie and Lisa hop out of the car first while Rosé wanted to stay with me while I park. When we already parked the car I got a text from Lisa saying they were in the bathroom so we headed their first since I have to pee anyways.

When Chae and I got there Lisa was at the door already leaving. "Lisa go find a table for us. Thank you!" I said and entered the comfort room already and peed. I washed my hands and freshened up a bit. Unnie was gone also she said she will be following Lisa. Chaeyoung's peeing and I'm here retouching my light make up when Lisa suddenly entered.

"Did you already found us a table?" I ask and put my lipstick on my lips. She nodded at me and smiled. But her smile's kinda hiding something or am I just exaggerating things. Chaeyoung came out of the cubicle already and washed her hands and also freshened up her face. We headed out already and started finding Jisoo unnie. But I suddenly feel this uncertain feeling it makes my stomach turn.

I spotted Jisoo unnie sitting at a table and she's kinda deep in thought. When we arrived at the table she was kinda shocked to see us or me. "Hey unnie why are you so shocked to see us?" I said.

She suddenly smacked Lisa making me shocked. "Lisa you haven't told them?" She said. Rose then questioned why she was about to answer when we heard someone calling Chaeyoung.

I instantly froze upon recognizing that voice. I heard Jisoo unnie apologizing at me. And that's when I instantlg knew it was him.

That voice... how could I forget that. That voice who would usually wakes me up everymorning with his morning calls, that voice whom I would hear before I fall asleep. That voice who would comfort me and soothe me. How could I forget that voice. I hear footsteps coming closely at me I know that it would be them. Should I run? Should I faint?

Omy God I don't know what I would do. But 7 years of running away from him is far too long and I owe him a lot. I dont know if he would still accept me but I hope he would accept the kids.

I was cut off from my thoughts when he spoke up. There's no other perfect time of seeing him, I believe this is the perfect time. I slowly face him and look at his eyes.

Those eyes that I miss so much seeing. I checked out his facial features nothing really changed. He is still theman I fell in love with.

He bowed at me making me bowed at him too. "It's nice to see you again Jennie" he said. I just nodded at him and smiled.

We already sat and waited for our orders cause unnie ordered already.

Jennie? He never called me that. What was I expecting? Him calling me as to what he used to call me? Come on Jen its been 7 years already. Maybe he already moved on.

They talked about their jobs and the wedding while waiting for the food. I only talked to them when I'm being asked.

"How about you Jennie, what do you do now?" I was startled. I mean I didn't expected him talking to me. Cause hello I've hurt him. What I did was unforgivable.

"Um... I've taken over the hospital that my Dad owns so yeah basically that's what I'm doing" I nervously said. I don't even know why the heck my hands are shaking.

"Oh, I've never thought that you would be a businesswoman I mean you told me before-" he stopped talking making me look at him " nevermind, good for you then" he said. I just nodded at what he said.

The food finally arrived and my phone suddenly rang it was right next to Jongin's phone and the caller ID showed Travis' name. I immediately answered cause maybe there is something wrong with the kids.

"Hello Travis, is there something wrong?" I worriedly said. The girls looked at me.

"Mommy its Kaleb, Dada said to ask you what time are you coming home" Omy God I'm speaking to my child while I'm right here next to their father.

"Hey Baby, Um I think I'm gonna be home at 10pm. Why, do you need me at home?" I said also.

"Wait here's Dada Mom" I heard some ruffled noises and also Ria's voice " Hey its Trav. I'm needed at the hospital at 11 pm cause I need to still observe this patient cause he's still unstable yet" he said.

"Oh okay, I'll be there at probably the longest will be 10:30 though. You can leave if you're really needed at the hospital, just make sure the kids are asleep or in their pajamas when I get home" I ended the call after that.

"Unnie why did Travis oppa called, are the kids okay?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Ne, he's just needed at the hospital to observe his patient and was asking what time will I be home" I said.

"You have kids?" I looked at him and his eyes. Shock was really evident in his face.

Yes Jongin I have, it's our kids.

------------------

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE🥳🎇

Hope you'll have a wonderful year ahead. Thank you for appreciating my story♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 2K 76
where Jennie kim is a orphan , happy go lucky girl. everyone loves her. she is a Beauty with brain, who got a scholarship in SNU but she didn't know...
656 17 10
When you're an assassin who is offered a new job with a higher stake, you'd want to take it. Even if the job is to do something you'd never thought...
5.4K 233 17
"Time's up, boys" The life isn't fair. Unexpected things happen when you least expect. Jennie, a simple girl and her friends were taken by seven dang...
74.3K 1.9K 44
SACRIFICE FOR YOU BOOK 1.. ------ Complete 💯✅ ------ Lalisa Manoban she is a person who is selfless, always think about others before her self. Have...