promised him

Par Abhilasha012

Rudra singh shekhawat a 37 year old billionaire businessman of shimla . His first priority is his family... Plus

Disclaimer
PROMISED HIM
Aesthetics
chapter 1 The khurrana's
chapter 2 The shekhawat family
chapter 3 Abeer meets adhya
chapter 4 The proposal
chapter 5 The preparations
chapter 6 The meeting
chapter 7 awaited discussion
chapter 8 The insecurities
chapter 9 kedarnath
chapter 10 Rudra's conflict
Chapter 11 The invite
chapter 12 the journey
chapter 13 The mahashivratri puja
chapter 14 some facts .
chapter 15 . adhya vs rudra
chapter 16 Adhya 's blunder
chapter 17 epic sorry
chapter18 the engagement part 1
chapter 19 The engagement part 2
chapter 20 Hard to say goodbye .
chapter 21 rudra's anger
chapter 22 dinner
ADHEER
chapter 23 Tilak
chapter 24 Ganesh pujan and mehendi
chapter 25 sangeet ceremony
chapter 26 Haldi ,chuda ceremony and baraat
chapter 27The awaited wedding .
chapter 28.promised him
chapter 29 pain ,trauma ,last rites.
chapter 30.scapegoat
chapter 31 The masterstroke
chapter 32 last goodbye
chapter 33 pain .
chapter 34Return to shimla .
chapter 35 . The threats .
chapter 36 kidnap......rape ???
glimpse of upcoming chapters
chapter 37 Respect
chapter 38 The shame
chapter 39 only way out
chapter 40 proposal
Chapter 41 Family Trauma
chapter 42 hitler vs scared pigeon .
chapter 43 wedding bells
chapter 44 satte pe satta
chapter 45 Its ours
chapter 46 The useful mantra
chapter 47. Hallucination
Thank you note .
chapter 48 sinner or not
chapter 49 jealousy, posessievenes
chapter 50 Her conflict
chapter 51 His passion ,her fear
chapter 52 His outbrust
chapter 53 missing point
chapter 54 precious .
upcoming stories
chapter 55 misconception
chapter 57 real reason
coming soon
chapter 58 . realisation
chapter 59 Honeymoon .
glimpse
chapter 60 his love confession
chapter 61 The past
chapter 62 . feelings
chapter 63 . Scoldings .
chapter 64 surprise .
chapter 65 Her love
chapter 66 The revenge game
chapter 67 Best husband
chapter 68 The punishment
chapter 69 The confession
chapter 70 Abeer is back
chapter 71 Lucky baby
chapter 72 Betrayal
chapter 73 sacrifices
chapter 74. The Truth
Thank you note
chapter 75 THE END
Bonus chapter
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
Renege
mothers day special
glimpse of Renege
Trailer
Adheer And Adira

chapter 56 mistake

22.8K 1.1K 106
Par Abhilasha012

In the coming week an uncomfortable silence occupied the Shekhawat mansion. Adhya used to come downstairs only for her meals, Gauri thought her concerns about her job were troubling her. , so she didn't disturb her by asking more questions.

It was fifteen days Rudra was in Dubai, it was morning breakfast time when gauri told adhya that they have to attend an important party.

Adhya just nodded and left for her room. She was looking for a dress to attend the party. Her eyes were searching for a saree with a pearl work blouse that rushali had gifted her on her last birthday. She was trying on that blouse when two hands from behind hugged her from her waist.

Adhya knew who it was, so now the beast is back. Rudra was standing behind her. He looked at her reflection in the mirror. She was looking beautiful wearing only her low neck blouse and underskirt.

He swiftly turned her around and threw her upon his shoulders. Adhya shrieked at his move, he quickly laid her on the bed and started removing her clothes but the hook of the blouse was stuck at her back so in the moment of passion he pulled it with force and it leads to ripping off her blouse all the pearls started scattering on the floor.

Rudra didn't care much, he started his sweet assault on his wife, he entered inside her in a swift, earning a scream from her mouth.

But the beast of needs has taken control over his mind, so he kept thrusting her till he got his release.

Rudra closed his eyes feeling the pleasure, he looked down and noticed the beautiful face of his wife, her closed eyes and her trembling lips. Rudra kissed her more passionately and then whispered in her ear " I missed you so much wifey, what a welcome dear "

Before adhya could say something the intercom on the side table disturbed them. Rudra huffed in irritation and picked it up,

" Ok mom ' adhya just listen to him saying this.

"Adhya's mom is calling you in her room, you go and meet her I will take a nap till then. We have a long night tonight."

Adhya stood up from the bed she winced as Rudra was rough with her, she slowly cleaned herself and wore a suit. When she returned to the bedroom he found Rudra was lying on his stomach with closed eyes. She stares at the scattered pearls and her torn dress. How much she wanted to wear it today as she was waiting for a special occasion, but now it is just a piece of trash. A lone tear slipped from her eyes.

She didn't wait any longer and left for the elevator, she was still in her thoughts, her husband who didn't even ask about her well being and lunged at her for his needs, her mother-in-law who acts as a sweet person but she knows now what she thinks for her.

She knocked on the door of her room, Gauri was sitting on the couch and some other female house help were also present there arranging some clothes and jewellery.

"Adhya come beta, you know na we are going to attend an important party tonight. See I have chosen this saree and set for you. It will look so good on you. You know rajeshwari is my cousin's sister cum my best friend she is going to meet you for the first time so...

" I have selected my clothes and I am going to wear a diamond set which my dad gifted me."

" Ooh! That set is good too but...

"But yes I know it's not of your standard right! I am not of your status."

Gauri's eyes got wide in surprise especially adhya was arguing with her that too in front of the house help. Still, she gulped her anger and tried to make her understand.

" It's not about you or me it's about rajeshwari she is a very keen observer if she will see you in..."

" I don't care, Mrs Shekhawat, who she is and what she will think, I got it now that you are too ashamed to have a daughter in law which doesn't belong to your status and if it's so much trouble then I will not attend this party. Is that ok Mrs Shekhawat."

Gauri was shocked to listen to the tone in which adhya was speaking so were the staff.

. " Adhya" 'a loud voice roared in the room.

Adhya trembled at that voice and the whole room became silent as Rudra was standing at the door with a hard face, his eyes were red in fury.

Rudra came close to adhya, who was standing there,

" Say sorry to my mother."

Adhya looked at Rudra with teary eyes. Gauri was hurt by her words but she noticed the audience as the staff was watching the show. , so she intercepted.
Let it be rudra." Rudra showed his palm to her mother and then he held adhya from her elbow .and stated in a loud and dangerous tone.

" Say sorry right now I will not repeat"

Adhya started trembling in fear of rudra, she looked towards gauri and mattered slowly " sorry "

" Loudly "

"I am sorry badima "

" Now leave "

Adhya rushed towards the door crying badly, gauri slumped on the couch.

Rudra glared at the staff and they all left the room.

Rudra kneeled before his mother, he wiped her tears

"Mom I am sorry for her behaviour mom I don't know what happened to her suddenly. Don't worry mom, I will handle her. she will do as you wish."

Gauri didn't reply to Rudra, he left from there in long strides to deal with his wife.

When he reached his bedroom he found adhya standing in a corner of the room sobbing silently. Rudra couldn't hold his anger more he shouted at her at a high pitch.

" Mrs Shekhawat! haan that you called my mother, How dare you haan? Just because I slept with you doesn't mean that I become a slave to you, nothing I repeat nothing is more important to me than my mother's respect "

Adhya was shivering like a leaf, she knew that she made a big mistake this time and Rudra would not leave her for this. But looking at his anger-filled red eyes he is looking like he is possessed by something.

She kept quiet because she was scared that he would hit her or abuse her physically. Rudra moves his hand up to rake his fingers in his hair.

Looking at his hand's action, adhya closed her eyes in fear of an upcoming slap.

" Waoh! Do you think I will hit you haan! no, my mother raised me well adhya khurrana, you know it's not your fault you are behaving like this because that is what you have seen all your life. "

More tears brimmed in adhya's eyes. As Rudra just taunted her for the bitter relationship between Drishti and devrat.

Rudra held her elbow and pulled her close," trust me, you have just seen the soft side of my personality till now as I don't want to scare you more. But this is the first and last warning to you adhya and watch your tone when you are talking to me or my family members. Get ready as mom told you to, I hope I am clear to you now at least hmm "

Adhya was sobbing badly " answer me dammit" rudra shouted at her in a loud voice.

" Ye... Yes, " adhya said, spluttering on her words.
.

Rudra left from there in long strides. Adhya collapsed on the floor, she looked at the bed where just some minutes ago Rudra was making passionate love to her, claiming that she is the most important possession for him but now everything is going to be ruined.

She was crying badly about her fate when Meena( maid) knocked on the door and then entered the room.
Adhya wiped her tears and gave a questioning look at her.

"Sir ordered me to get you ready for the party "

Meena was holding the same set of clothes and jewellery that was the reason for her misery. She composed herself and entered the closet. Meena silently followed her.

After an hour she was ready all dolled up for the party wearing the same saree and set that gauri wanted her to wear.

When she reached the hall gauri and rudra were already waiting for her, she didn't look up at that time. They all got settled in their respective cars.

When they reach the party venue, Adhya
I was surprised to see such a beautiful arrangement. She was walking behind Rudra and gauri.

When gauri handed a bouquet to a couple of the same age as gauri. Adhya comes to know that it's an anniversary party the couple belongs to one of the royal families of Shimla.

Gauri introduced adhya to the couple with a smiling face. Adhya touched the feet of the elder couple. The man blessed her whereas the woman dressed in a beautiful saree hugged her.

" Look at her she is so pretty, gauri now I am jealous of you haan."

Gauri gave a fake smile to her, Rudra also touched the feet of the elder couple

" Rudra you are so lucky to get such a pretty wife. Rudra I seriously want you to break one tradition of your family, "

" broke tradition, tell me"

"Hmm you know that one child policy gauri and garima both followed the same but you should give more babies to this family."

Rudra just smiled at her comment whereas others shared a laugh. Adhya did not react as whatever happened now between her and rudra was still troubling her.

All the time rajeshwari kept chatting with gauri and rudra and of course, tried hard to make adhya comfortable.
But adhya was only answering the questions she never took interest in their conversation.

However, after attending the party they all returned home and retired to their rooms. Adhya changed her saree and folded the saree neatly, she removed the jewellery set from her neck and kept it in the same box. She felt somebody's gaze on her. She saw Rudra was standing at a distance watching her with his cold eyes. That look made adhya more scared of him.

Rudra moved near her, picked up the saree and set and left the closet without saying a word to her. Adhya "knew that this matter was not going to end soon. , but she cannot change what happened already. She entered the bedroom and got inside the duvet, tears were flowing from her eyes remembering Rudra's harsh words.

Rudra entered Gauri's room and passed the saree and set to her.

Gauri quietly arranged it in her cupboard.

Rudra was observing the pain on her mother's face. He side hugged gauri
"Mom, I am sorry about what happened today, but I want you to answer some of my questions., honestly please."

" Hmm tell me what is it.?"gauri asked him in a sad voice

" did adhya behave like this with you or Chachi before, I mean behind my back "

" No rudra she never acted like this before she is the sweetest girl I have ever come across, but the way she today spoke about me is very nasty"

" Mom did something happen in my absence. I mean something that she is upset about. "

" She was stressed about her job and I already told you that."

" Hmmm, don't you worry mom I know how to handle this. goodnight mom " rudra kissed her mother's forehead

" Goodnight "

Rudra's pov

" Mahesh, did you make all arrangements for us."

" Yes sirr, everything is perfectly arranged, the jet will be ready tomorrow morning for the Maldives. The best resort is to book your stay. And tomorrow night the special dinner arrangements are also made."

"Hmmm good, and what about Mrs Deena Maheshwari's offer? I hope the agreement is ready."

" Yes sirr, only adhya mam 's signature is needed now."

" Hmmm good " I diverted my gaze outside the window. In a few hours, I will be at my home, I was returning after 15 days.

Back to my scared pigeon, I missed her a lot. It's real torture to stay away from her, before leaving for Dubai I told her that she can visit London after I return. But these fifteen days are sufficient to realise that I cannot stay away from her.

So now I had arranged a much-awaited honeymoon trip for us. It's the first time in fifteen years I am going on a trip for myself. It will be only me and my wife.

It will be a good chance for her too, so much needed change. Mom told me how much she is disturbed about her job.

It's a shame for me if my wife is upset about something silly like this, she told me that she didn't need my help
Nevertheless, Mrs Deena Maheshwari, a businesswoman and a social worker wanted to open several branches of her ngo in India. I helped her with some lands in our state, she needed an architect for designing all her ngo officers and centres. So I just suggested adhya's name. She easily inquired more about her work and as I was expecting, offered a job for her. It was my first big project, and I know my wife's talent. After completing this she will get more projects and I am glad that she doesn't have to work under anyone.

When we will reach the Maldives I organized a special dinner date for her on the beachside and I will surprise her with the contract papers. I want her to be happy in this marriage, this trip will help us to know more about each other...

When I reached home I rushed to my room to meet my pigeon but the scene I witnessed in the closet made me more desperate for her.

There she was standing wearing a deep neck blouse with her undershirt. She was trying on the outfit I think. I already planned that I will talk to her first about her well-being and how she is feeling now but the moment I saw her in that condition the beast took over my mind.

I just picked her up and didn't leave her until I got my release I knew it was unfair but the moment I touched her soft skin I was not in a condition to stop.

The moment I was going to tell her about the trip, mom called her so I decided to surprise her at night. When she came out of the closet she looked down at something and I noticed tears in her eyes.

After she left the room I got up to check what she was looking at so it was the pearls on that blouse which I...

Oh! It was my mistake and now I will repent for it too. I called the designer and sent her a pic of the torn piece ordering a new one.

Suddenly I heard adhya 's phone ringing so I searched for it. I found it on the bedside, I saw drishti aunty was calling her so I picked it up, she was happy to hear from me.

After talking to her for some time, I got the bag of gifts that I bought for my family from Dubai.

lightweight jewellery for my wife I knew she is not fond of jewellery much.

And a pair of beautiful gold bangles for mom and Chachi. I thought I should give it to her now. maybe she will like to wear it for the party.

When I reached mom's room I heard adhya's loud voice

I don't care, Mrs Shekhawat, who she is and what she will think, I got it now that you are too ashamed to have a daughter in law which doesn't belong to your status and if it's so much trouble then I will not attend this party. Is that ok Mrs Shekhawat.

A wave of anger passed through my veins as my mother has never listened to that tone. Not even my grandparents and my father used that tone at her ever.
But now adhya is in big trouble because she has to face my mom's wrath and my anger too.

That's all for today

Hope you like it.

In the next chapter, Rudra will question adhya. Let's see how he will deal with this.

Please vote, comment and follow my profile.

If you like you can follow me on insta too., at

abhilashae43

Thank you for reading.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

291K 11.2K 52
This is an Indian story Aryan Malhotra ♂️ A 28 years old businessman . Arrogant, self centred, rude and flawlessly handsome. He came back to India af...
146K 5.8K 39
Ruh Mehra, 24 years old IPS Officer.She loves to hold power and 'SORRY' is something she has never heard in her own voice. She has a past, a past tha...
36.9K 1.1K 47
A story of past left incomplete. It's a story of Avantika and Karanveer. A woman With pride and self respect. A woman who knew how to break the soc...
378K 12.2K 52
#1 in random (15 Oct 2016) #96 in Romance (1 April 2017) #86 in Romance (25 April 2017) #82 in Romance (13 may 2017) #77 in Romance (29 may 2017) #30...