υиѕροκєи ωοя∂ѕ _(Short Storie...

By REDonCRACK

L I S K O O K S H O R T S T O R I E S More

Introduction
1|HIDDEN
2|HIDDEN
3|HIDDEN
4|HIDDEN
5|HIDDEN
6|HIDDEN
7|HIDDEN
8|HIDDEN
1|D i g n i t y
2|D i g n i t y
3|D i g n i ty
4|D i g n i t y
5|D i g n i t y
1|W h a t A r e We
2|W h a t A r e W e
3|W h a t A r e W e
4|W hat A r e W e
5|W h a t A r e W e
1|My Strange Addiction
2|My Strange Addiction
3|My Strange Addiction
4|My Strange Addiction
5|My Strange Addiction
1|Dare
2|Dare
3|Dare
4|Dare
Quick Notice
5|Dare
6|Dare
7|Dare
1|GOTHIC
2|GOTHIC
3|GOTHIC
4|GOTHIC
5|GOTHIC
6|GOTHIC
The Witch 1
The Witch 2
The Witch 3
The Witch 4
The Witch 5
Dominantly yours|1
Dominantly yours|2
Dominantly yours|3
Dominantly Yours|4
Dominantly Yours 5
Dominantly yours 6
Dominantly Yours 7
Dominantly Yours 8
I Love You 3000 (1)
I Love You 3000 (2)
I Love you 3000(3)
I Love You 3000 (4)
I Love You 3000(5)
I Love You 3000(6)
I Love You 3000(7)
I LOVE YOU 3000(8)
I Love You 3000(9)
I Love You 3000(10)
I Love You 3000(11)
I Love You 3000(12)
1|THE DIRECTOR
2|THE DIRECTOR
3|THE DIRECTOR
5|THE DIRECTOR
6|THE DIRECTOR
7|THE DIRECTOR
HER OBSESSION [1]
HER OBSESSION [2]
HER OBSESSION [3]
HER OBSESSION [4]
Continuation
HER OBSESSION[5]
SWITCHED BODIES- 1
SWITCHED BODIES- 2
SWITCHED BODIES- 3
SWITCHED BODIES- 4
SWITCHED BODIES- 5
SWITCHED BODIES- 6
SWITCHED BODIES- 7
SWITCHED BODIES- 8
Substitute Teacher- 1
Substitute Teacher- 2
Substitute Teacher- 3
Substitue Teacher- 4
Substitute Teacher- 5
Substiture Teacher- 6
Substiture Teacher- 7
Substitute Teacher- 8
Substitute Teacher- 9
Sustitute Teacher- 10
Housemates (1)
Housemates (2)
Housemates (3)
Housemates (4)
My Dear Noona [1]
My Dear Noona [2]
My Dear Noona [3]
My Dear Noona [4]
My Dear Noona [5]
My Dear Noona[6]
Her Ways
Her Ways
Her Ways
Her Ways
Her Ways
T h e O t h e r One
T h e O t h e r O n e

4|THE DIRECTOR

583 33 0
By REDonCRACK

7 in the evening when Lisa is till busy doing her paperworks she sighed heavily as she glanced at the tons of undone papers. She don't wanted to sleep here.

Or she could just bring these papers to her apartment and do them, yes that's right. She stood up from her seat and immediately went to Jungkook's office. When she arrived, he was sitting there quietly, facing his computer.

She knocked, he looked up at her. "I can just take the papers and do them at home, Mr Jeon" she spoke. Pursing her lips, he stood up. "No" he said.

"But Mr Jeon! I can do them at home, is it really necessary to do them here?"

It sounds like I don't want to sleep here.

He walked while she followed him. He ignored her and just walked towards his bedroom.

"Are you sure you can handle those papers alone? What if you'll get troubled? It's better if I am here when you do them" he just spoke casually, opening the door of his room. Still, she is fully unaware.

He grabbed the towel and went to his bathroom. She furrowed her eyebrows when he opened the bathroom door.

Her eyes got widen at the realization. She wandered her eyes around and it was too late for her to realize that she's inside his bedroom. He smirked and motioned his face closer. "You wanna come with me in the bathroom?" He teased.

She left speechless, her pink tinted cheek was visible and it only made her embarrassed even more. She's cute when she's blushing. She looked down, trying to hide her face.

She immediately runaway, shutting the door close. When she reached the guestroom. She jumped on the bed and hurried her face on the pillow before she yelled out of frustrations. "Ahhhh! What the fuck! What the fuck!!!" She cursed.

Her breathing ragged as her heart started beating faster. His reaction keeps flashing in her head. His smirk. She shook her head.

"You wanna come with me in the bathroom?"

He's a perverted son of a Bitc----

Oh, shit...Mrs Jeon is not a bitch...my bad!

She held her temple. She was trembling. Did she just blushed on his sentence? Yes she did. "Why did I followed him there? Have I lost my mind? Shit! I need medication!!" She murmured in the air.

Suddenly, that moment when he shocked her with a kiss, that flashed in her mind. Her heart started beating erratically again. What the hell is this feeling?! I have to quit this!

She run her fingers into her hair. "No"

"I shouldn't probably go out" she murmured to herself. Later enough, she heard someone pressing the door bell,  probably the helpers, or some delivery. He hasn't come out from his room yet so she just decided to open the door.

She twisted the doorknob, "Jungkook, son---"

Her eyes got widen even more when she saw his parents. "Oh? Ms Manoban, it's a surprise to see you" His father commented. Planting that creepy grin over his face. She glanced at Mrs Jeon

"I was just wondering about my father's mistress whom my mother talks about"

Mrs Jeon doesn't seem kind of a strict person. Lisa pursed her lips as she forced a smile. "Good evening Mr Jeon, Mrs Jeon. Please come in..." She spoke.

They entered his apartment and went to the living room. "You are Lisa?" Mrs Jeon glanced at her and asked. She noticed how her eyes would divert to her from head to toe.

"You're a very pretty woman" the woman suddenly uttered. Lisa raised an eyebrow for hearing such a compliment. "Oh, thank you so much, ma'am" Lisa bowed right away.

"How are you?" The woman asked once again, "oh, I am fine Mrs Jeon, thanks for asking" she smiled warmly. This is way too far from what Jungkook is saying. There is no way her mother would think that his father has another woman, especially that woman is her, because it is not!

"Your wound, is it healing already?"

Her wound?

How did they know?

"We heard that you got stabbed. Don't worry, those men are in prison already"

She was left speechless.

"Would you like to drink something? I will grab some drinks" she offered. "Where is Jungkook?" Mr Jeon asked. "He's in the shower." She just answered before proceeding to the kitchen.

"I'd like to have a cold water, dear." Mrs Jeon asked, "yes ma'am"

"I'll have a juice"

They watched her prepare their drinks. Soon enough, Jungkook came out from his room, drying his hair with a towel. He noticed his parents on the living room and so he went to greet them.

"Good evening mom, dad"  before giving them both a kiss on the cheek.

"I ordered some foods for our dinner." He spoke. Lisa kinda heard him. Dinner?

He could've just cooked.

It would make the dinner even more special.

Wait!

It's a family dinner!

She facepalmed herself internally. She just wished the the ground could swallow her alive. Why does it have to be now? Is he doing this on purpose?

She glanced at Jungkook, it turns out that they've been glancing at the same time.

She went out the tray with a water and juice on the table in front of his parents.

"I should probably finish the papers" she murmured.

"Where are you going?" Both Jungkook and Mrs Jeon asked at the same time.

"The papers, I haven't finished them."

"Join us for dinner" Mrs Jeon spoke

She gave Jungkook a look.

They got interrupted when another doorbell was heard. That was his order. Lisa and Jungkook went to get the order. While they were walking, she decided to speak.

"You didn't told me your parents are coming," she started.

"You could've told me" she spoke.

"So that you will leave?" He questioned, making her confused in all of the sudden. What the kind of response is that?

Well, that's true though. Only if she knew that they are coming, she could've forced herself to leave. But this man here is a prick!

"Mr Jeon, it's a family dinner. A FAMILY DINNER." She spoke. It would probably do awkward for her to join. "I shouldn't join" she added before sighing heavily.

"My mom asked for you to Join. I know you won't allow that if I asked you, so I just made an excuse for you to stay" he confessed.

She glanced at him in desbelief.

What?

They both placed the foods on the table. "I'll prepare the table" she spoke. "We will"

----------

"Oh, so you live alone? Where is your parents by the way?" Mrs Jeon asked, taking a bite of her steak.

"My father is a chef, my mom is a housewife. They are in Thailand now along with my sibling" she answered, smiling warmly at Jungkook's mom.

"You should probably find a new place to stay, Lisa...that place where you're staying is dangerous" Mrs Jeon uttered. They both are talking to warmly. The men just listened to them. They could get along, very well.

"I should, Mrs Jeon. I can't afford getting stabbed anymore" she looked at Jungkook when she said that.

"Your son came to save me, if it wasn't because of him, I would've probably got killed" she muttered.

Both his parents looked at him proudly.

He just munched his food peacefully, staring at her.

"I really owe him my life" she spoke.

She pursed her lips and break their eye contact before she'll get lost in his eyes. She changed their subject and went to laugh again.

The night goes on. Lisa went back to her room--- her designated office---- checking her phone, Sooya probably sent her some messages. Jungkook came after a few moments. "Why'd you left?" He asked.

They're not finished yet, Mrs Jeon still wanted to talk to her about a lot of things.

"I was just checking my email." She just answered, eyes remained on the gadget.

"Mrs Jeon is very nice and gentle woman." She spoke. She's trying to say something and he really got that clearly. She smirked.

"I'mma tell your mom"  she teased.

"Don't you dare" he glared at her.

"I'm going to tell her---" she stood up from her seat and before she know it, he already pushed her back into her swivel chair. Both his arms cornered her. It's like, he's on top of her.

Yes that's basically their position.

His face only an inches away from hers. Her breath hitched. She gasped. "Big mistake" he murmured.

Indeed it is.

"I- I'm sorry. I won't tell her anything. It was just a joke, you can.....free me now" she spoke, almost like a whisper.

Her doe eyes made his heart beat even more, he don't know why. She blinked  innocently. She can't move, she won't. He's still cornering her.

If he had to be honest, he'd been stalking her. The day when his father introduced her as his Secretary, that was the day that he started stalking her.

Instead of moving away, he leaned closer even more. What the hell is his deal?

"I like you" he murmured.

Faltering her,

He slowly stood up, he stood in front of her, staring at her victoriously. Her reaction is hilarious though.

She then looked up at him and noticed his smirk. She burst into laughter. "Nice joke, Mr Jeon." She laughed loudly.

"I already liked someone else" she spoke.

That made him quiet.

"The last time you told me that you have a boyfriend, you lied to me" he muttered. "But I really do like someone else. He's a friend of mine, a best friend even." She started explaining.

"In fact he will be coming home soon." She shrugged her shoulders.

"What?"

"I would be glad if you will meet him"

What?!

--------

Y'all should know that I'm drunk right now....DON'T MESS WITH ME!!!!!

-11: 49 pm

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.6K 1.2K 28
Park Jimin Kim Taehyung Jeon Jungkook
58K 1.8K 33
𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴... 𝘏𝘪𝘮. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘏𝘪𝘮. 𝘓𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴...
186K 9.1K 30
"You're really quite the man." BOOK 2 A LISKOOK FANFICTION Copyright © 𝗟𝗜𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗚𝗨𝗞𝗦 All Rights Reserved 2020. Start : 06.30.20 End : 08.19.20
18.3K 519 13
❝𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍❞ ʀᴏsᴇ́ᴋᴏᴏᴋ ғғ 𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍:: 𝖭𝗈𝗏 13 2020 𝖤𝗇𝖽::𝖥𝖾𝖻 13 2021 ᴀʟʟ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ʀᴇsᴇʀ...