" Falling for a human " A Mam...

By Tokkiyaaki

> " Going to a school full of demons huh? Not sure if this going to end well or not. " a fanfic of Y/N going... More

" First day at RAD "
" ME? BABYSIT THIS HUMAN? "
" Jealousy? " - Part 1
" Jealousy? " - Part 2
" Mammon, the Trouble Maker. " - Part 1
" Mammon the Trouble Maker. " - Part 2
" Two Chaotic Brothers " - Part 1
" Two Chaotic Brothers " - Part 2
" Warm you up near the fireplace 🎄 "
" Y/N's first job underground "
" A new person to meet "
" A friend's hangout "
" Be my Valentine! "
" This isn't a Date! "
" Get some Rest! "
" The 7th Demon Brother. "
" Mammon tries to win you over. "
" Time flies by so fast "

" Mammon tries to win you over. "

933 34 39
By Tokkiyaaki

Part 17

2/2

" Can you give me some advice on how to impress someone? "

Asmodeus wasn't expecting Mammon to say that so it left him in shock.

Later on, it slowly leads to Asmodeus laughing.

" HAHAHAHAHAHA! "

Asmodeus lets out a laugh that made Mammon feel humiliate at himself, Mammon growled and shouted back at him (Asmo).

" AY! WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL ABOUT WHAT I JUST SAID? " Mammon said.

Asmodeus lets out a tear after laughing, he sats down with his leg on top of the other. Putting his hands together having a mischievous look on his face.

" What's the big deal? - Nothing really, it's just funny because i never expected YOU to be asking me some advice on how to IMPRESS SOMEONE. " Asmo pointed out. " Well that's what i would say if i didn't knew who you like. "

" You like Y/N, don't you? "

Mammon got flustered all of a sudden, he looks away and crosses his arm just like a Tsundere he is.

" How would you know that? " Mammon replied. Asmodeus just sighed and stood up, looking down at Mammon who was sitting down on a chair.

" You kept hanging out with Y/N, i even saw you spying on them while they were with Belphegor. " Asmodeus said.

" YOU WERE THERE?! " Mammon shouted. He lays his back down and put his hand on his eyes to cover it, leaving out a heavy sigh right after. " Was i that too obvious? "

" You know, i would be even more shock if Y/N would ever go on a date with you. Or any demon to be honest. " Asmodeus replied, while putting the finishing touches on his face with the makeup he's using right now. " I'd say i'll be the perfect demon for them, i mean.. My looks, my personality, everything about me is JUST PERFECT! " Asmodeus said with a confident and proud look on his face, he almost got that same vibe as Lucifer which gave Mammon the creeps.

" Well i'm positively sure that Y/N would NEVER go on a date with you. "Mammon replied, Asmodeus took it the wrong way and thinking that Mammon is trying to start an arguement with him.

" Ah.. I thought you were referring to yourself on that one - Also, what made you said that hm? " Asmodeus replied.

" Well, the first time you and Y/N met at Majolish. You were already hitting on them. Even at the House of Lamentation where you kept saying that you want to be in the same position me and Y/N were in inside their bedroom at that time because i slipped and fell. "

Asmodeus turned quiet, remembering all of that at once. He just rolled his eyes and didn't say anything after.

" Fine fine, i guess you do have a point. " Asmodeus whimpered. " Ok let's just stop this, you've already said enough. Now sit back down because we're wasting daylight here. " Asmodeus said while looking at the time.

" Alright, tell me everything you know about impressing someone then!! "

.

.

.

( While Asmodeus spends unbearable time with Mammon, giving him advice on how to make a good first impression towards someone. Y/N on the other hand is spending their time baking sweets and treats with Luke, bringing Beelzebub with you. )

.

.

.

" And.. Done! " You heard a ring coming from the oven, which means your cupcakes should be done by now. You put on your gloves and slowly take the tray full of baked cupcakes placed on top out of the oven, you placed it down on the counter.

" Phew! That should do it. " You said proudly, Luke stands next to you and admires the pretty cupcakes you made.

" Way to go, Y/N! You're such a quick learner when it comes to baking. " Luke said, patting you on the head as a sign of praising you when you do a good job.

You blushed and just let out a smile.

" Thankyou!! It was difficult during the progress but i'd say i did well. " You replied.

The cupcakes you made started to give off a sweet aroma, attracting none other than Beelzebub to it.

" Yum.. " He said as drool comes out of his mouth. He grabs one and stuff it inside his mouth, munching and chewing on it, tasting every last bit.

" WHA- BEEL!! " Luke shouted, he takes the tray away from Beelzebub and hides it behind him. " YOU CAN'T EAT THOSE YET, THOSE ARE FOR THE PARTY! "

Beelzebub's stomach growls after the cupcakes was taken away, He places his hand on his stomach to try and stop it from growling so much.

" I'm sorry, just that i never get to try Y/N's baked goods before. It's delicious.. " Beelzebub said with a sad look on his face. You giggled and grab an extra batch and place it infront of Beelzebub.

" Not to worry, i made extra just for you! So eat all you want. If you need anything just tell me ^_^ " You replied.

Beelzebub dived right in and eat all of it at once. " Thwank-Ywou! " He said while still chewing on the food. You sighed and grab Luke by the arm. " Let's go far away from Beel for now, i don't wanna get cupcake crumbs on my outfit after all.. " You said, backing away with Luke.

" Okay then! Now that we got that covered, let's go and bake the last dessert. " Luke said, he then looks at the list and tries to find the last thing you and him has to bake.

" Oh! We need just a regular chocolate cake.. And we can decorate it too! Y/N, got any ideas? " Luke asked as he turns his head to you.

" We can go for a mix of Angel and Devils decor, i'll go and get the icing. "

You turned your back and went to look for the icing around the kitchen, till suddenly something caught your attention.

" Aye Luke, Beel! Is Y/N here by any chance? "

You look behind and saw Mammon, sweating all over the place. Was he looking all over for you?

" Mammon! Boy you sure are sweating a lot, what happened? " You ran towards to Mammon with a towel on your hands, You wipe the sweats off of Mammon with the towel and place it on a empty chair once you were done.

" Thanks Y/N.. Oh! - ay.. Uh.. Was just wondering if.. "

You didn't quite get what Mammon was trying to say to you. So you grab him by the hand and went out of the kitchen.

" Pardon us for a moment! " You said before shutting the door. You two went in a corner and have a quick talk with eachother.

" So, Mammon. What were you trying to say again? " You question him, Mammon looks down then suddenly grabs you by your shirt and pulls you closer to him

" Please go out on a date with me, Y/N! "

" How straightforward of you.. " you said to yourself, you blushed by the fact you and Mammon are way to close. You pushed him back a little and try to catch your breath.

" Ahaha.. Sorry about that.. Uhm! - well, since you're asking. How could i refuse? Yes.. I'll go on a date with you Mammon. "

The words Mammon wanted you to say, he screams out of joy and starts to jump around everywhere. Didn't know he was this hyper about it.

" YES!! I DID IT! IN YOUR FACE ASMO AND LEVI!- " Mammon shouted. You pinch him by the ear to make him shut up for a moment. You sighed and just gave him a blank stare.

" Be quiet Mammon, we can't let Luke and Beel hear us. " You whispered to him, Mammon shook his head and goes quiet. You then let go of Mammon's ear and just exhaled.

" Good Demon, now. I'll be going back inside. You could wait for me if you want Mammon, i could just take you home. " You said, you were about to go back inside till Mammon grabs you by the hand.

" Wait! Where's our date going to be at exactly? " He ask. You thought about it for a second and maybe go for something grand for you and his first date.

" Maybe at a fancy restaurant would be nice.. Don't worry i'll pay, i already earned a bunch from my part-time job. " You said.

" Very low paid part-time job to be specific.. "

" Wait, you got a part time job in Devildom? " He asked.

( " Ah.. I must've forgot to tell him about it. " ) You said to yourself.

" Yep! Sorry if i've been keeping it from you for a long time now, tho i do think about quitting.. " You said.

" Oh? Is that so, well maybe you could work with me in my career. You do know a thing or two about modeling right? " Mammon ask, having a smile on his face.

" Oh, Modeling? Well not that much. But i would love to work with you! " You said.

Mammon smirks and grabs you by the hand. " Well, why don't i teach you? Don't worry i'm sure you'll do fine with me being by your side! "

You felt a strange feeling around Mammon, it felt as if you were slowly catching feelings for him. Tho it feels a bit weird knowing.. He is a demon afterall.

" Ri-right of course! " You said. You let go of Mammon's hand and went inside the kitchen.

" Sorry about this Mammon but i really need to finish making the desserts with Luke and Beel, ok goodbye!! " You shut the door close infront of Mammon. Mammon lets out a chuckle and just waits around the corner for you.

" I actually can't believe that i asked them out! Phew.. That felt like tough work i have to deal with. " Mammon mumbled to himself. " But.. "

Mammon grabs a small, black case out of his pocket and opens it. What's inside was a ring, the same ring Mammon was wearing back then up until now.

" Maybe i have the confidence to give them this aswell.. "

( If you think it's a wedding ring, no it isn't. It's just Mammon wanting to go matching with you <3 )

( Part 18 coming up soon! ❤️ )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 738 19
❥Mammon x Reader• ✃- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ➻ Y/n's pronouns: they/them ➻ Book follows the main story of the game [Obey Me!] from y/n's...
8.9K 159 17
[MATURE CONTENT] an Obey Me! fanfiction! I'm sorry for the grammatical errors, english is not my first and primary language, but I'll try my best! Th...
283K 11.1K 64
You are an exchange student to the world of devildom where you meet 7 demon brothers and so many others. The second eldest became your guardian durin...
11.8K 539 44
A fairly rational reader who was mysteriously teleported to someplace called Devildom and now you have to survive amongst chaotic demons and angels a...